Return Thread

Frunk

I came back again... I seem to do this once every two months or so. For some reason, I always come back with the hope that the old YCM that I knew and loved would be here to greet me upon return, but I'm always disappointed.

I am here until further notice, lol. Maybe something exciting will happen and keep me here for longer than 2 1/2 days.

Do I know you? Something tells me that I do, but I'm not sure.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I know you? Something tells me that I do, but I'm not sure.

I'm assuming your username was once just "Striker". If that's the case, then you do know me, probably from a year or longer ago. I joined mid-2009. I was quite active around that time. I left when people started getting banned for looking at their keyboard the wrong way whilst in the General section.

I'm assuming your username was once just "Striker". If that's the case, then you do know me, probably from a year or longer ago. I joined mid-2009. I was quite active around that time. I left when people started getting banned for looking at their keyboard the wrong way whilst in the General section.

You may know me as Striker9211 back in early 2010. That is where I think I know you from.

The name Striker in general just rings a bell in my memory. Early 2010 is probably when I was most active, so I think we've figured out our connection. :P

I may be pushing my luck, but does the phrase "emperor of YCM" ring a bell to you? TBH, I didn't know you in a good way back in 2010 for the way I acted back then.

I may be pushing my luck, but does the phrase "emperor of YCM" ring a bell to you? TBH, I didn't know you in a good way back in 2010 for the way I acted back then.

I've made a lot of stupid decisions since then that may or may not have affected the well-being of a few brain cells. I can't say I'm familiar with that phrase.

I must know you from a later time, then. The Striker I'm familiar with was always a pretty decent guy, from what I remember.

I've made a lot of stupid decisions since then that may or may not have affected the well-being of a few brain cells. I can't say I'm familiar with that phrase.

I must know you from a later time, then. The Striker I'm familiar with was always a pretty decent guy, from what I remember.

Alright. Haven't see a lot of Strikers other than I, but that could be the case.

I came back again... I seem to do this once every two months or so. For some reason, I always come back with the hope that the old YCM that I knew and loved would be here to greet me upon return, but I'm always disappointed.

I am here until further notice, lol. Maybe something exciting will happen and keep me here for longer than 2 1/2 days.

Err didn't you use to be called something else a long time back? I definitely remember you though, welcome back.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I know, the unhealthiest of on and off relationship with this place.

I doubt that 80% of the guys here would know/remember me but here's what happened.

long story short, I got kicked out of the house and was homeless for a long ass time.

I was getting my s*** together prior and I decided to come back to normality... If this forum can even be defined as normal

I know I know, the unhealthiest of on and off relationship with this place.

I doubt that 80% of the guys here would know/remember me but here's what happened.

long story short, I got kicked out of the house and was homeless for a long ass time.

I was getting my s*** together prior and I decided to come back to normality... If this forum can even be defined as normal

I certainly remember you. You were really fun and joked a lot with me. Definitely better than the other people who tried.

Archived