Return Thread

Frunk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, obviously, as you can see I'm nobody new, but I haven't really been active here in a year or two, mainly been on Pojo due to this site's inactivity. And yea ik, lolpojonoobs. But, I've had a lot of name changes, idk if any of you remember me.

mshldm1234 -> ƒireƒox -> Genex Firefox -> Bamboo Firefox -> Snuffluffagus Pro -> ~Unicorno~ -> Zektor

Also, you may know me from Pojo as pokefielder and I'm on DN a lot, and use the accounts:
! ! ! Dragoon, ! ! ! Spore, ! ! ! Zektor, ! ! ! Darkness, ! ! ! Alpaca

And lastly, I have a Youtube channel, with a link in my sig, and I'll sub for sub with anyone. Basically i just wanted to post this because technically Im new, because I havent been here in so long.

Cuz Legend Zero locked the rthread I posted.

Hey, obviously, as you can see I'm nobody new, but I haven't really been active here in a year or two, mainly been on Pojo due to this site's inactivity. And yea ik, lolpojonoobs. But, I've had a lot of name changes, idk if any of you remember me.

mshldm1234 -> ƒireƒox -> Genex Firefox -> Bamboo Firefox -> Snuffluffagus Pro -> ~Unicorno~ -> Zektor

Also, you may know me from Pojo as pokefielder and I'm on DN a lot, and use the accounts:

! ! ! Dragoon, ! ! ! Spore, ! ! ! Zektor, ! ! ! Darkness, ! ! ! Alpaca

And lastly, I have a Youtube channel, with a link in my sig, and I'll sub for sub with anyone. Basically i just wanted to post this because technically Im new, because I havent been here in so long.

Cuz Legend Zero locked the rthread I posted.

I don't know who you are, but regardless, welcome back.

Archived