Kale's Card Reviews: Going to be LOCKED. mods, please?

Kale

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

150016bf1.jpg

Each time your opponent activates a Spell Card (if it targets this card' date=' its effect is negated), put 1 Firewave Counter on this card (max. 3). During your Main Phase 1, you can activate one of the following effects by removing the corresponding number of Firewave Counters from this card:

1- Increase this card's ATK by 500.

2- Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower FIRE monster from your hand or Graveyard. The monster that was Special Summoned cannot attack or use its effect (if any) during this turn.

3- Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster. Skip your Battle Phase this turn.[/i']

Monster edited. Review this version instead.

Bump Clause.

I know you can't rate it this weekend, but still...

Bump Clause. 2 times bumped now.

darkenforcerjt3.png

effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 DARK monsters from your Graveyard, your hand, and your side of the field from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When a monster attacks this card, you only recieve half the damage. Once during your opponents turn, you can select 1 monster they control. That monster must attack this card. Every time you take damage involving this card, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Deck with an ATK lower than the amount you took. When you have Special Summoned 5 DARK monsters with this effect, destroy all cards on your side of the field (except this card) and this card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the 5 Special Summoned monsters you Summoned by this cards effect.

thought id give this card a try. hope you like. :)

Thank you for the rate Kale. I will have another card up for your list soon. ^^ And if I didnt think you could provide constructive criticism for me to improve I wouldnt be here.

Here it is' date=' as promised. Please add this to the waiting list Kale, it is the first of my three cards modeled after Logic. The other two will follow.

[img']http://i38.tinypic.com/307rjag.jpg[/img]

Trying to keep up.

Bump Clause

Bump again. ^^

150016bf1.jpg

Each time your opponent activates a Spell Card (if it targets this card' date=' its effect is negated), put 1 Firewave Counter on this card (max. 3). During your Main Phase 1, you can activate one of the following effects by removing the corresponding number of Firewave Counters from this card:

2- Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower FIRE monster from your hand or Graveyard. The monster that was Special Summoned cannot attack or use its effect (if any) during this turn.

3- Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster. Skip your Battle Phase this turn.[/i']

Bump Clause.

Bump 3. (Yeah, I know my first bump broke the two day limit)... Oops, this one broke that rule too. Dangit!

darkenforcerjt3.png

effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 DARK monsters from your Graveyard' date=' your hand, and your side of the field from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When a monster attacks this card, you only recieve half the damage. Once during your opponents turn, you can select 1 monster they control. That monster must attack this card. Every time you take damage involving this card, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Deck with an ATK lower than the amount you took. When you have Special Summoned 5 DARK monsters with this effect, destroy all cards on your side of the field (except this card) and this card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the 5 Special Summoned monsters you Summoned by this cards effect.

thought id give this card a try. hope you like. :)

[/quote']

I have to ask: assuming that only none of the Summoned monsters were destroyed, how do you Special Summon five of them (considering that this card, too, takes up a Monster Card Zone)?

Thank you for the rate Kale. I will have another card up for your list soon. ^^ And if I didnt think you could provide constructive criticism for me to improve I wouldnt be here.

Here it is' date=' as promised. Please add this to the waiting list Kale, it is the first of my three cards modeled after Logic. The other two will follow.

[img']http://i38.tinypic.com/307rjag.jpg[/img]

Trying to keep up.

Bump Clause

Bump again. ^^

Bump clause 3

150016bf1.jpg

Bump Clause.

Bump 3. (Yeah, I know my first bump broke the two day limit)... Oops, this one broke that rule too. Dangit!

Bump 4.

You're not going to get around to these very soon, are you?

unfortunately, circumstances beyond my control are making me quit from rating cards this way. But, for those who doubt this reason, I have 2 points for getting this locked.

Point 1: I am obviously unable to rate these in a timely manner. I was, but now I have a flood of expected card rates that are about to spill over my dam of patience and cause mass destruction. On that point alone I should stop wasting your time and hope.

Point 2: this has turned into something of a mindless post count spam thread. Most of the posts here are from repeat people, and that is my fault with the bump clause. I am sure a lot of you, not all, are taking this opportunity full advantage to raise your post count by just reposting something you said earlier. On that point alone this should be locked.

Those two points together lead me no choice but to get this locked. If I am able, perhapse in the summer, I will try to drag this from the dead. At that time the waiting list will become null and void, and the process will start over.

Please don't post anything more in here, as there is no point. I'm not going to take any more requests for card ratings, and anything else you could possibly post is spam.

Thank you all, requesting for lock.

Just to enforce the "no more comments" rule, anyone who comments after this will be negged.

Archived