Kale's Card Reviews: Going to be LOCKED. mods, please?

Kale

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could ya rate mine for me? i'd appreciate it.

00000000000000000000000000000000-10.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When a Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Monkey Soul Token" (Beast-Warrior-Type/EARTH/3 Stars/ATK 500/ DEF 500) in Attack Position on field. While this card is face-up on the field in Attack Position, you can remove 2 "Monkey Soul Tokens" on your field to Special Summon 1 "Gorilla Soul Token" (Beast-Warrior-Type/EARTH/4 Stars/ATK 1800/DEF 1200) in Attack Position on your side of the field. When a "Monkey Soul Token" is destroyed as a result of battle, decrease this card's ATK by 200. If a "Gorilla Soul Token" is destroyed as a result of battle, decrease this card's ATK by 300.When this card is removed from the field or flipped face-down, destroy all "Monkey Soul Tokens" or "Gorilla Soul Tokens" on the field.

No, Yankee, i will be doing some for today.. i havnt done today's eight yet.

though i might skip today, because i am working on Edge of Justice chapter 15. I think that it will be the Volume ending or Season Finale, whatev you want to call it.

Bluephoenix: added to list.

DD. Star-Storm: your welcome. ^_^

No' date=' Yankee, i will be doing some for today.. i havnt done today's eight yet.

though i might skip today, because i am working on Edge of Justice chapter 15. I think that it will be the Volume ending or Season Finale, whatev you want to call it.

Bluephoenix: added to list.

DD. Star-Storm: your welcome. ^_^

[/quote']

Thanks Kale

Um' date=' heres a card:

[img']http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4193/92995fk6.jpg[/img]

Effect: If you need:

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Abyss Counter on this card (Max. 3). During each of your Standy Phases, place 1 Abyss Counter on this card. When this card has exactly 3 Abyss Counters on it, You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher Abyss monster. It is treated as Deep Summoned and cannot attack. If you Summoned a "Bottomless Commander- Alphus" destroy it and both players take 500 Life Points. When this card attacks, remove it from play.

Bump Clause!

so is your fan-fic going to be done or just for the year

nope' date=' Vol 2 should be rolling out soon. ^_^

Hey, on your edge of justice, are mah Bishops in there yet? 0_o

no... i havnt seen them. XD

Look at mah bishops and make an episode! lol

You said you would put them in on the thread :(

Thank you for the rate Kale. I will have another card up for your list soon. ^^ And if I didnt think you could provide constructive criticism for me to improve I wouldnt be here.

Here it is' date=' as promised. Please add this to the waiting list Kale, it is the first of my three cards modeled after Logic. The other two will follow.

[img']http://i38.tinypic.com/307rjag.jpg[/img]

Trying to keep up.

Could you review this one?

and please dont kill me for the pic, there are NO good ones...

141806ja8.jpg

Both players remove two cards from their decks from play, shuffling the decks afterwards. Both players then reveal the top 5 cards of their deck and add up the point values according to this valuing system: Spell - 2, Effect monster - 2, ritual monster - 4, trap - 4, normal monster - 5. Whichever player has the highest total points gets to add the cards that he previously removed from his deck to his hand. Both players then shuffle the revealed cards back into their decks.

Still waiting on mine' date=' it says that I'm still on the waiting list T_T.

[/quote']

well, everyone that doesnt have one rated yet is waiting.. XD if it has been 2 or more days, you can repost your card and get shot to the top of the waiting list, btw.

Almighty Kale. I have yet another card that begs to be rated!

PriestKing.jpg

Effect:When a W-Tribe Counter is removed from the field' date=' place 1 W-Tribe counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove and number of W-Counters from this card to destroy 1 monster with a level equal to the number of W-Tribe Counters removed. When you destroy a monser with this effect, inflict damage equal to half the defense of the destroyed monster to your opponent.

Image Credit goes to wolfberserker

[/quote']

bump clause

~Reposted' date=' as Requested~

[img']http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1102/63442wm3.jpg[/img]

EFFECT: When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, select 1 Effect Monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK of 2000 or higher. This card gains that card's effect, and the selected Monster cannot attack or change it's battle position. You must pay 700 Life Points each Standby Phase. If you cannot, remove this card from play. If this card is destroyed by Battle, Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard with an ATK of 1500 or less in face-up DEF position on your side of the field.

Bump Clause. =/.

[align=center]

Latest card yet. Hope you'll like it. Here is the address if you want to post a comment and rate it' date=' besides Kale: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-70826.html

[img']http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/Exodius13/GoldenDragon.jpg[/img]

[/align]

[align=justify]Effect:

The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 5 Dragon-Type monster. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, roll a six sided die. Activate the following effect based on the result:

1- Discard 1 card from your hand and increase the ATK of this card by 1000 and decrease the DEF of this card by 1000.

-2 Draw 1 card from your Deck and if it is a Spell Card, gain 500 Life Points.

3- Draw 1 card from your Deck and if it is a Trap Card, you can activate it as if it were a Spell Card.

4- Draw 1 card from your Deck and if it is a Monster Card, you can Special Summon it in Attack Position.

5- Add any munber of cards from your hand to the Deck and shuffle it. Then draw the same number of cards you added to the Deck.

6- Remove from play 1 face-up monster on the field. This card cannot attack until your next Second Stanby Phase.

This card gains 500 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card does take any Battle Damageand Cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or LIGHT monster. Battle Damage is still inflicted to players. This card is removed from play after the 5th Turn it is Special Summoned.

[/align]

Bump Clause. Need I say more?

New order master Kale!:D

128322do0.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, 1 Level 1 Beast-Warrior-type monster on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by battle.As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you cannot Normal Summon or Flip Summon any monster cards except cards with "Knight" in it's name.

I made it a week ago, and im too lazy to search xD

Archived