Kale's Card Reviews: Going to be LOCKED. mods, please?

Kale

Kale is mine done yet

have you bumped the request?

have you seen your name anywhere on the lists?

then no. it isnt done.

it would be more helpful for you to copypasta your original post so that i can put you on the waiting list. otherwise, you are relatively spamming my thread.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please rate my card. I can see it. If you need it' date=' I can re-post it.

[/quote']

well, the problem is that i can see the attachment words, but it doesnt turn into a card image. :/

it was fine yesterday, i think that it is just something with my computer.

it will be rated. sorry for this inconvienience.

Um, heres a card:

92995fk6.jpg

Effect: If you need:

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Abyss Counter on this card (Max. 3). During each of your Standy Phases, place 1 Abyss Counter on this card. When this card has exactly 3 Abyss Counters on it, You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher Abyss monster. It is treated as Deep Summoned and cannot attack. If you Summoned a "Bottomless Commander- Alphus" destroy it and both players take 500 Life Points. When this card attacks, remove it from play.

Thank you for the rate Kale. I will have another card up for your list soon. ^^ And if I didnt think you could provide constructive criticism for me to improve I wouldnt be here.

Here it is, as promised. Please add this to the waiting list Kale, it is the first of my three cards modeled after Logic. The other two will follow.

307rjag.jpg

alrighty, I have to add

Ninja Steve

Alph

Alister Grey

To the waiting list. Any more?

I will try to rate the daily 8 when I get home. (iPhone usage currently)

I think the problem with the pics is fixed, so I can rate from the top of the waiting list.

44586ws2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' Flip Summoned or Special Summoned, place 10 Moon Counters (max. 10) on each player's Field Spell Card Zone and move this card to your Field Spell Card Zone. While this card is in your Field Spell Card Zone, it is treated as a Field Spell. Each time a card is sent to either player's Graveyard, remove 1 Moon Counter from that player's Field Spell Card Zone. When a card is Set on either side of the field, add 1 Moon Counter to that player's Field Spell Card Zone. While either player has 0 Moon Counters in their Field Spell Card Zone, they cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon any monsters to their side of the field. While either player has 10 Moon Counters in their Field Spell Card Zone, they gain 1000 LP during each of their Standby Phases. If this card is destroyed, remove all Moon Counters from the field.

Review pleases?

[/quote']

Oh right, I keep forgetting most people have it on 20-post pages. I have it on 50, so I keep assuming that my card is on the most current page. W/e. Post #2, eagerly waiting for rating, cha.

WTH? Where am I on the waiting list? Or am I not worthy to have my card rated...? The quote is for reference, and I changed the OCG a bit.

Lunar Siren

• Name.

very cool. But I don’t understand the effect of the moon on the effect. They could have easily been Speed Counters or Spell Counters and done the same effect… unless you have a theme going that I don’t know about. XD

anyways, the name is a tad bland.

.8/1

Didn't want it to be Speed or Spell because they could be used in another card's effect, and I don't want that, though it could make it more flexible...congrats, you just gave me a new idea...which I probably won't make. :(

• Stats.

0 ATK? That is good for a level 4 monster.

2/2

• Effect.

Very cool effect! It isn’t over/under powered, really, unless you happen to make your opponent lose all of their other cards and lose all of their counters. That would make them not be able to summon until the destroyed the field spell.

Its not a perfect effect though… :/ usually nothing will happen, and the counters will just be there at around 5…

3.2/4

Yeah, I sort-of saw that after using it against my friend. :( Oh well. I can always make better cards!

• OCG.

Great!

1/1

• Originality.

Extremely!

2/2

Yacha! Another original card from BK Productions. XD

Total: 10 - 1 = 9

Combos:

I cant think of much. It would just be sitting there. XD ATTACK!!! DESTROY!!! Get rid of the counters, then your opponent cant summon. That’s really it.

That wont impact the meta.

UNLIMITED.

GT: A- (first A, btw) and Unlimited.

Yes! I am teh awesomeness. ^_^ Nah, someone'll get a 10 in due time...probably...but w/e. I'm the best for now!

Replies in bold, yacha!

~Reposted, as Requested~

63442wm3.jpg

EFFECT: When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned successfully, select 1 Effect Monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK of 2000 or higher. This card gains that card's effect, and the selected Monster cannot attack or change it's battle position. You must pay 700 Life Points each Standby Phase. If you cannot, remove this card from play. If this card is destroyed by Battle, Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard with an ATK of 1500 or less in face-up DEF position on your side of the field.

can u rate this please

68190zq3.jpgeffect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If this card was selected as an attack target by a Pyro-Type monster, take control of that monster until your End Phase. If this card inflicts Damage to your opponent's Life Points, activate 1 of the following effects:

-Send 1 Pyro-Type monster ro the graveyard to attack direcly.

-Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

-Inflect 1000 points to your opponent.

Once this effect has been activated, send this card and your hand to your Deck and shuffle your Deck. Then draw the same amount of cards you put back in your deck.

thanks, Yankee, for walking in. ^_^ yeah, these are in no way superior to yours, but you are correct when you say they get the job done. ;)

I also have coined some new phrases, which is nice. XD

Everyone that posted a card before, but isn't on the list, please repost it. That way I know if I should bother with rating it, because if you don't care, then why spend my time?

And some fell through the cracks, so if you aren't on the list, please repost the card. Asking if it is done or when I will to it doesn't help if I don't know where the card is.

Thank you all, I will add you to the lists soon.

28tet1z.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, place 1 "Life counter" on this card (Max 5) Once, during your Standby Phase, place 1 "Life counter" on this card. Once per turn, when a monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can remove 1 "Life Counter" from this card to negate the attack. Once per turn, you may remove 1 "Life Counter" from this card and place it on another monster you control. During your Standby Phase, if there is a card with a "Life Counter" on it other than a card with "Dragon of Fertial Life" in it's name, increase your Life Points by 200. If there are no "Life Counters" on this card, it is destroyed.

Review PLOX?

Or, can I just post one of my all time faves? 0.o

i would like one

114553cz8.jpg

effect

When this card is Tribute Summoned you may discard one monster card from you Hand and this card becomes that attribute' date=' also you may use the correct effect.

Fire: You can destory one Spell or Trap card on the field.

Water: You and your enemy may draw one card.

Light: You can tribute one monster you control to add one card from your Graveyard to your Hand.

Dark: You can destory one monster on the field.

Wind: You can add one Spell or Trap card from you Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.

Earth:

You can lower this card's attack for one turn to 1600 and this card can attack twice for this Turn.

[/quote']

um can you rate it soon plz

lol, allright

25511bc2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, increase your Life Points x300 for each face-up card on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, during your Standby Phase, increase your Life Points x100 for each face-up card on the field. If this card is selected as an attack target by an opponent's monster, you can decrease your Life Points by up to the amount this cards effect increased. If you do, the ATK of this card becomes the amount decrease until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed, change all opponent's monsters to face-down Defense Position.

Thats got to be one of my all time faves ^_^

28tet1z.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, place 1 "Life counter" on this card (Max 5) Once, during your Standby Phase, place 1 "Life counter" on this card. Once per turn, when a monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can remove 1 "Life Counter" from this card to negate the attack. Once per turn, you may remove 1 "Life Counter" from this card and place it on another monster you control. During your Standby Phase, if there is a card with a "Life Counter" on it other than a card with "Dragon of Fertial Life" in it's name, increase your Life Points by 200. If there are no "Life Counters" on this card, it is destroyed.

But, do you take pop culture cards? xD

Archived