Kale's Card Reviews: Going to be LOCKED. mods, please?

Kale

[align=center]Lost Prince Eathieldril

111474pr3.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card may only be Special Summoned by Tributing monsters who's total level equals the level of all the monsters in your Graveyard. You must also discard your entire hand. This cards original ATK is equal to the number of monsters Tributed and the number of cards discarded x1000. If this cards ATK is equal to 5000 or more, destroy it. Once per turn, you may add a monster that you Tributed for this cards summoning, to your hand. This card gains the following effect, depending on the number of cards that you Tributed for this card in your hand:

0+ This card loses 200ATK

1+ This card gains 500ATK

2+ Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to negate a direct attack.

3+ Once per turn, you gain 300 Life Points.

4+ Once per turn, you can add 1 card from your Graveyard to your hand.

5+ During your Standby phase, draw 1 card.

6+ Once per turn, you can halve the battle damage you take.

7+ This card cannot be destroyed by battle.[/align]

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KALE!ORDER! xD

Anyway:

128322yt2.jpg

Don't remember pic credit:(

Effect:

When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can destroy up to 3 monster cards on your opponents field. Depending on the number of cards destroyed, activate 1 of the following effects:

- 1 card: Increase you opponents Life Points by 2000.

- 2 cards: Tribute 2 Level 4 of lower monsters.

- 3 cards: Increase your opponent's Life Points by 1000, decrease your own Life Points by 700, and Tribute 1 monster card on your field.

[align=center]Lost Prince Eathieldril

111474pr3.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card may only be Special Summoned by Tributing monsters who's total level equals the level of all the monsters in your Graveyard. You must also discard your entire hand. This cards original ATK is equal to the number of monsters Tributed and the number of cards discarded x1000. If this cards ATK is equal to 5000 or more' date=' destroy it. Once per turn, you may add a monster that you Tributed for this cards summoning, to your hand. This card gains the following effect, depending on the number of cards that you Tributed for this card in your hand:

0+ This card loses 200ATK

1+ This card gains 500ATK

2+ Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to negate a direct attack.

3+ Once per turn, you gain 300 Life Points.

4+ Once per turn, you can add 1 card from your Graveyard to your hand.

5+ During your Standby phase, draw 1 card.

6+ Once per turn, you can halve the battle damage you take.

7+ This card cannot be destroyed by battle.[/color'][/align]

alrighty, this will be added to the waiting list.

whenever an old request is 'Bumped" i will add it to the waiting list. any request on the list that is bumped properly will be pushed to the top of the list. ;)

this starts ....

NOW. ^_^

EDIT:BlackLusterSoldier76, you are added to the list as well. ^_^ currently in third.

Ok, I have new card. Part of the Bottomless Mecha:

92995yn2.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Tribute Summoned or Set. This card can only be Deep Summoned by removing from play 3 "Bottomless Mecha" monsters you control. When this card attacks, increase its ATK by 400 during the Damage Step only. If this card is destroyed, Special Summon during the End Phase. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, destroy that card immediately without applying Damage Calculation. If this card is removed from play, return it to your hand instead.

Probably so.

How ya doin with the fic anyways?

Anyways' date=' I will change my OCG with that Alphus.

[/quote']

i hope so. this card is one of the most popular threads of the previous week...

anywho, its going. ^_^

what i was meaning with Alphus was that i didnt understand much. if you could tell me over PM what its about then i will be happy to change your score. ^_^

this is post #3 i understand your busy kale thanks

ok kale here is my #1 all time card so far i appreciate your time to look it over and to be judged thanks

ao102b.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Aqua-type" monster and 1 "Dragon-Type" monster from your field. Once per turn' date=' you can negate the effect of a Spell or Trap that would destroy face-up monsters you control. If this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field during their next Battle Phase.

I do not own this pic i got it from Deviantart and BanQ is the artist and modified the pic colors a little to get it just right.

[/quote']

this is post #3 i understand your busy kale thanks

ok kale here is my #1 all time card so far i appreciate your time to look it over and to be judged thanks

ao102b.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Aqua-type" monster and 1 "Dragon-Type" monster from your field. Once per turn' date=' you can negate the effect of a Spell or Trap that would destroy face-up monsters you control. If this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field during their next Battle Phase.

I do not own this pic i got it from Deviantart and BanQ is the artist and modified the pic colors a little to get it just right.

[/quote']

your added to the waiting list. ^_^

So when are you gonna rate the cards?

>.> i just rated 8.

I mean when are you gonna rate the next cards is what I am asking.

maybe i will stop for a little while. i did just rate 8....

Well' date=' I PM'ed you Kale. Hope that'll change it.

[/quote']

sorry, it doesnt change much... sorry. ^_^ but than you for telling me.

thanks kale i'll be waiting for the rate

yeah, sorry about the wait.

when i search for cards to rate some of them fall through the cracks. i cant do them all...

that is why i made the waiting list. it will let me see whos i need to rate first, and who really wants one... XD

3 days and your already 1/4 of yankee's.

Also, and not to keep your presured, feel free to do it anytime you feel like it

You mind if i do another one?

If so heres my best card i've made so far.

The Card

120961pa3.jpg

Effect:

[spoiler=Effect]

The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and cannot be targetted by attacks or effects while you control another face-up monster. Add 1 Spell Counter to this card during each of your Standby Phases. During your Main Phase' date=' you can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card to gain 1500 Life Points. You can remove 4 Spell Counters from this card to select 1 face-up monster on the field. The selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of the turn.[/i']

Note:

Credit like always in lower right.

3 days and your already 1/4 of yankee's.

Also' date=' and not to keep your presured, feel free to do it anytime you feel like it

You mind if i do another one?

If so heres my best card i've made so far.

The Card

120961pa3.jpg

Effect:

[spoiler=Effect]

The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and cannot be targetted by attacks or effects while you control another face-up monster. Add 1 Spell Counter to this card during each of your Standby Phases. During your Main Phase, you can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card to gain 1500 Life Points. You can remove 4 Spell Counters from this card to select 1 face-up monster on the field. The selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of the turn.

Note:

Credit like always in lower right.

if i counted correctly, i have 21 reviews and he only has 30... unless he did more and he didnt post them in his front page. that is all the better for me. ^_^

you are added to the waiting list.

Archived