Kale's Card Reviews: Going to be LOCKED. mods, please?

Kale

Can you rate this

47363yv0.jpg

"Uria Lorf of Searing Flames"+"1 Dragon Type monster"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summoned. The original ATK of this card is the combined ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, you can select 2 trap cards in your Graveyard and remove them from play to destroy 2 cards on the field. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mind if i do another one?

If so heres my best card i've made so far.

The Card

120961pa3.jpg

Effect:

[spoiler=Effect]

The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and cannot be targetted by attacks or effects while you control another face-up monster. Add 1 Spell Counter to this card during each of your Standby Phases. During your Main Phase' date=' you can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card to gain 1500 Life Points. You can remove 4 Spell Counters from this card to select 1 face-up monster on the field. The selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of the turn.[/i']

Note:

Credit like always in lower right.

can u rate this please

68190zq3.jpgeffect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If this card was selected as an attack target by a Pyro-Type monster' date=' take control of that monster until your End Phase. If this card inflicts Damage to your opponent's Life Points, activate 1 of the following effects:

-Send 1 Pyro-Type monster ro the graveyard to attack direcly.

-Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

-Inflect 1000 points to your opponent.

Once this effect has been activated, send this card and your hand to your Deck and shuffle your Deck. Then draw the same amount of cards you put back in your deck.

[/quote']

heres my card

150016oz8.jpg

Each time your opponent activates a Trap Card, put 1 Firewave Counter on this card (max. 3). By removing 3 Firewave Counters from this card, you can activate one of the following effects:

- Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster. Skip your Battle Phase this turn.

- Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower FIRE monster from your hand or Graveyard. This monster and the the Special Summoned monster cannot attack this turn.

Here's a recent one of mine. I've already made a topic for it, but still...

Pic credit goes to wolfmaster (so "overused pic" arguments are practically thrown out the window)

150016bf1.jpg

Each time your opponent activates a Spell Card (if it targets this card, its effect is negated), put 1 Firewave Counter on this card (max. 3). During your Main Phase 1, you can activate one of the following effects by removing the corresponding number of Firewave Counters from this card:

1- Increase this card's ATK by 500.

2- Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower FIRE monster from your hand or Graveyard. The monster that was Special Summoned cannot attack or use its effect (if any) during this turn.

3- Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster. Skip your Battle Phase this turn.

Monster edited. Review this version instead.

can u rate this please

68190zq3.jpgeffect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If this card was selected as an attack target by a Pyro-Type monster' date=' take control of that monster until your End Phase. If this card inflicts Damage to your opponent's Life Points, activate 1 of the following effects:

-Send 1 Pyro-Type monster ro the graveyard to attack direcly.

-Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

-Inflect 1000 points to your opponent.

Once this effect has been activated, send this card and your hand to your Deck and shuffle your Deck. Then draw the same amount of cards you put back in your deck.

[/quote']

bump clause

New order master Kale!:D

128322do0.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field' date=' 1 Level 1 Beast-Warrior-type monster on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by battle.As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you cannot Normal Summon or Flip Summon any monster cards except cards with "Knight" in it's name.

I made it a week ago, and im too lazy to search xD

[/quote']

Bump clause

hey, sorry for the wait guys, but I am unable to rate cards for this weekend.

I went out of town, and so I am stuck using my iPhone. I can't do much of anything but view and reply to threads...

I will edit the waiting list and rates when I get home, alrighty? ^_^

I thank you all in advance for rating.

150016bf1.jpg

Each time your opponent activates a Spell Card (if it targets this card' date=' its effect is negated), put 1 Firewave Counter on this card (max. 3). During your Main Phase 1, you can activate one of the following effects by removing the corresponding number of Firewave Counters from this card:

1- Increase this card's ATK by 500.

2- Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower FIRE monster from your hand or Graveyard. The monster that was Special Summoned cannot attack or use its effect (if any) during this turn.

3- Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster. Skip your Battle Phase this turn.[/i']

Monster edited. Review this version instead.

Bump Clause.

I know you can't rate it this weekend, but still...

[align=center]

Latest card yet. Hope you'll like it. Here is the address if you want to post a comment and rate it' date=' besides Kale: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-70826.html

[img']http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/Exodius13/GoldenDragon.jpg[/img]

[/align]

[align=justify]Effect:

The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 5 Dragon-Type monster. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, roll a six sided die. Activate the following effect based on the result:

1- Discard 1 card from your hand and increase the ATK of this card by 1000 and decrease the DEF of this card by 1000.

-2 Draw 1 card from your Deck and if it is a Spell Card, gain 500 Life Points.

3- Draw 1 card from your Deck and if it is a Trap Card, you can activate it as if it were a Spell Card.

4- Draw 1 card from your Deck and if it is a Monster Card, you can Special Summon it in Attack Position.

5- Add any munber of cards from your hand to the Deck and shuffle it. Then draw the same number of cards you added to the Deck.

6- Remove from play 1 face-up monster on the field. This card cannot attack until your next Second Stanby Phase.

This card gains 500 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card does take any Battle Damageand Cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or LIGHT monster. Battle Damage is still inflicted to players. This card is removed from play after the 5th Turn it is Special Summoned.

[/align]

Bump Clause. Need I say more?

Can you rate this

47363yv0.jpg

"Uria Lorf of Searing Flames"+"1 Dragon Type monster"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summoned. The original ATK of this card is the combined ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn' date=' you can select 2 trap cards in your Graveyard and remove them from play to destroy 2 cards on the field. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

[/quote']

When your back don't forget mine

Um' date=' heres a card:

[img']http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4193/92995fk6.jpg[/img]

Effect: If you need:

When this card is Summoned, place 1 Abyss Counter on this card (Max. 3). During each of your Standy Phases, place 1 Abyss Counter on this card. When this card has exactly 3 Abyss Counters on it, You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher Abyss monster. It is treated as Deep Summoned and cannot attack. If you Summoned a "Bottomless Commander- Alphus" destroy it and both players take 500 Life Points. When this card attacks, remove it from play.

Bump Clause!

Bum Clause!

Thank you for the rate Kale. I will have another card up for your list soon. ^^ And if I didnt think you could provide constructive criticism for me to improve I wouldnt be here.

Here it is' date=' as promised. Please add this to the waiting list Kale, it is the first of my three cards modeled after Logic. The other two will follow.

[img']http://i38.tinypic.com/307rjag.jpg[/img]

Trying to keep up.

Bump Clause

lol' date=' allright

[img']http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/362/25511bc2.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, increase your Life Points x300 for each face-up card on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, during your Standby Phase, increase your Life Points x100 for each face-up card on the field. If this card is selected as an attack target by an opponent's monster, you can decrease your Life Points by up to the amount this cards effect increased. If you do, the ATK of this card becomes the amount decrease until the End Phase. When this card is destroyed, change all opponent's monsters to face-down Defense Position.

Thats got to be one of my all time faves ^_^

28tet1z.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, place 1 "Life counter" on this card (Max 5) Once, during your Standby Phase, place 1 "Life counter" on this card. Once per turn, when a monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can remove 1 "Life Counter" from this card to negate the attack. Once per turn, you may remove 1 "Life Counter" from this card and place it on another monster you control. During your Standby Phase, if there is a card with a "Life Counter" on it other than a card with "Dragon of Fertial Life" in it's name, increase your Life Points by 200. If there are no "Life Counters" on this card, it is destroyed.

But, do you take pop culture cards? xD

Yeah, um...bump clause? At least 2 days, right?

Archived