Kale's Card Reviews: Going to be LOCKED. mods, please?

Kale

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

44586ws2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' Flip Summoned or Special Summoned, place 10 Moon Counters (max. 10) on each player's Field Spell Card Zone and move this card to your Field Spell Card Zone. While this card is in your Field Spell Card Zone, it is treated as a Field Spell. Each time a card is sent to either player's Graveyard, remove 1 Moon Counter from that player's Field Spell Card Zone. When a card is Set on either side of the field, add 1 Moon Counter to that player's Field Spell Card Zone. While either player has 0 Moon Counters in their Field Spell Card Zone, they cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon any monsters to their side of the field. While either player has 10 Moon Counters in their Field Spell Card Zone, they gain 1000 LP during each of their Standby Phases. If this card is destroyed, remove all Moon Counters from the field.

Review pleases?

[/quote']

Oh right, I keep forgetting most people have it on 20-post pages. I have it on 50, so I keep assuming that my card is on the most current page. W/e. Post #2, eagerly waiting for rating, cha.

WTH? Where am I on the waiting list? Or am I not worthy to have my card rated...? The quote is for reference, and I changed the OCG a bit.

I don't mean to be impatient' date=' but I'ma still waiting.

[/quote']

alrighty. added.

44586ws2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' Flip Summoned or Special Summoned, place 10 Moon Counters (max. 10) on each player's Field Spell Card Zone and move this card to your Field Spell Card Zone. While this card is in your Field Spell Card Zone, it is treated as a Field Spell. Each time a card is sent to either player's Graveyard, remove 1 Moon Counter from that player's Field Spell Card Zone. When a card is Set on either side of the field, add 1 Moon Counter to that player's Field Spell Card Zone. While either player has 0 Moon Counters in their Field Spell Card Zone, they cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon any monsters to their side of the field. While either player has 10 Moon Counters in their Field Spell Card Zone, they gain 1000 LP during each of their Standby Phases. If this card is destroyed, remove all Moon Counters from the field.

Review pleases?

[/quote']

Oh right, I keep forgetting most people have it on 20-post pages. I have it on 50, so I keep assuming that my card is on the most current page. W/e. Post #2, eagerly waiting for rating, cha.

WTH? Where am I on the waiting list? Or am I not worthy to have my card rated...? The quote is for reference, and I changed the OCG a bit.

i am adding new people to the list as i go...

and remember that you already have a card rated. ^_^

:( Okayz...but only because I respect you as a member. XD

?

anywho, i am just writing chapter 15...

its not like i dont want to rate more cards. its just that i am trying to do too many things at once. ^_^

i will rate more cards tomorrow.

hey, i seem to be rating more and more each day. first day was 1, then 3, then 6, now 8. i bet tomorrow i will rate 10. ^_^

then 15, then 20, then a million... XD

but i will rate your guys' cards sooner or later. Hopefully it is sooner...

Hmm. I will eventually read that fic, I'm sure. >.> Maybe tomorrow after school I'll sit down and read it and find out what everybody's so excited about. Until then, I'll just sit here playing my videogamez and making cardz. Oh, and confusing everyone with my inherent weirdness.

P.S. 5 posts to go.

[align=center]48710so2.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand by Tributing 1 each of "Oppressed People", "People Running About", and "United Resistance". During your opponent's Battle Phase, they must attack this monster whenever possible. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Normal Monster from your Graveyard in Defense Position and change the attack target to the Summoned monster. When a Level 3 or lower Normal Monster you control is destroyed by battle, remove it from play to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster that destroyed it.

Rate and review, please.[/align]

[align=center]

Latest card yet. Hope you'll like it. Here is the address if you want to post a comment and rate it' date=' besides Kale: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-70826.html

[img']http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/Exodius13/GoldenDragon.jpg[/img]

[/align]

[align=justify]Effect:

The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 5 Dragon-Type monster. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, roll a six sided die. Activate the following effect based on the result:

1- Discard 1 card from your hand and increase the ATK of this card by 1000 and decrease the DEF of this card by 1000.

-2 Draw 1 card from your Deck and if it is a Spell Card, gain 500 Life Points.

3- Draw 1 card from your Deck and if it is a Trap Card, you can activate it as if it were a Spell Card.

4- Draw 1 card from your Deck and if it is a Monster Card, you can Special Summon it in Attack Position.

5- Add any munber of cards from your hand to the Deck and shuffle it. Then draw the same number of cards you added to the Deck.

6- Remove from play 1 face-up monster on the field. This card cannot attack until your next Second Stanby Phase.

This card gains 500 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card does take any Battle Damageand Cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or LIGHT monster. Battle Damage is still inflicted to players. This card is removed from play after the 5th Turn it is Special Summoned.

[/align]

Bump also. Please rate the card, even though I am still trying to have patience.

Almighty Kale. I have yet another card that begs to be rated!

PriestKing.jpg

Effect:When a W-Tribe Counter is removed from the field, place 1 W-Tribe counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove and number of W-Counters from this card to destroy 1 monster with a level equal to the number of W-Tribe Counters removed. When you destroy a monser with this effect, inflict damage equal to half the defense of the destroyed monster to your opponent.

Image Credit goes to wolfberserker

Bump Cause this is good!

^_^ thank you for that.

Attention all hopeful Card Ratees!

i dont think i can do any reviews today. i have a real big project that i need to work on' date=' and i bet i can finish it tonight if i basically 'forget' about YCM for a few hours...

so, dont be angry when i say please wait a little longer. remember that life [i']outside[/i] the forum takes all precedence over the life inside the forum.

thank you all for being patient. i appreciate it a lot.

Patience is also a virtue... XD

My newest card... please rate it

129512mr6.jpg

alright' date=' you are added to the waiting list.

[center']Attention all Waiting Card Ratees![/center]

Know that project I was doing two posts up? Well, it's done. Told ya I could finish it. ^_^

What does that mean for you? That means that I should have a lot of time for rating cards.

After school today (that's in about 8 hours from now) I will rate a slew of 10 more cards, starting from the top of the rating list.

Bump your requests and get yours on top... Or at least in the top 10. ;)

No spamming though. We don't need you reposting your request every 3 seconds. -_-

Remember that the bump request clause only works once every two days, not every page of the thread. For those of you who do that, you know who you are.

This thread was not made for increasing post count by reposting your card entries and asking if they are done yet. If you don't see them on page 1, then of course they aren't done yet. Please only post here for two reasons: A) if you have a card to rate, duh. And B) if you have something nice to say about my rates, like you like them and such. Otherwise everything else really is spam and unneeded. ;)

Thank you all, I hope that I can rate a lot of cards today.

BTW: could someone (anyone) post something so that when i post my 10+ reviews i dont end up double posting? thanks...

this is post #3 i understand your busy kale thanks

ok kale here is my #1 all time card so far i appreciate your time to look it over and to be judged thanks

ao102b.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Aqua-type" monster and 1 "Dragon-Type" monster from your field. Once per turn' date=' you can negate the effect of a Spell or Trap that would destroy face-up monsters you control. If this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field during their next Battle Phase.

I do not own this pic i got it from Deviantart and BanQ is the artist and modified the pic colors a little to get it just right.

[/quote']

heres the next round of rates. ^_^ some people i had to skip in the line because of problems, like not being able to see the card for some odd reason, but they will remain at the head of the line until the problem is fixed.

heres the next 8. XD

----

[spoiler=Alister Grey]

Please rate my card' date=' its my first creation on this site. I have many more if interested in my work.

[img']http://i34.tinypic.com/wthmbr.jpg[/img]

I just want to make sure that my card is not forgotten. Please rate it when you have the time.

Any time you wish, I am patient, and I only repost to keep it one the most current page. I would greatly appreciate the advice and opinion of one such as yourself Kale.

Thank you Kale, I wait eagerly for my rating.

Chaos Timelord

• Name.

Interesting name. I really kinda like it, though you could have made it more interesting with a sirname, or something like that. ^_^

1/1

• Stats.

Stats on this card really don’t matter, as I will get to in a minute. All we really need to know about is its level, because it is a Synchro. Level 8 for this card’s ability seems a bit too low, as we can get to that way easily with CyDra and Emergency Teleport. :/

1/2

• Effect.

Waaaaaayyyyy overpowered. This is more destructive than Black Rose Dragon. At least it only destroys cards on the field… this card take away any sort of advantage that your opponent might have had.. and don’t get me started on Combos yet. XD Its ATK doesn’t matter, because it is a triggered effect, and when it is on the field, it is instantly taken off.

2/4

• OCG.

Something is off on this card. I am not sure what though.

.8/1

• Originality.

Kinda original, though it seems like the Synchro mix of BRD and Fiber Jar.

1.7/2

Total: 10 – 3.5 = 6.5

Combos: one tuner plus any monster that adds the levels to 8, and you have a vacuum. That is right, I am coining a phrase that applies to two cards: this one and Fiber Jar. When Fiber Jar is flipped, it has the same ability. Only difference is that you draw 5 cards. XD

This card is significantly better, as it is a Synchro, and when it is returned to the deck it is instead sent to the Extra Deck. That means that you can use it again when you get a level 8 monster/tuner combo.

You can use this to stop:

Glad beasts

Lightsworn

DaD decks

Zombies

Plants

Need I go on?

It basically restarts the duel with three cards. You know why Fiber Jar was banned? Because of that reason. And with today’s meta, that effect is slow!

This would be the first Synchro to be banned, for sure. It would be so splashable, since it’s a Synchro, so it would impact the meta big time.

BANNED.

GT: D and Banned.

Note: this doesn’t mean that you are a bad card maker.

[spoiler= BlackLusterSoldier76]

KALE!ORDER! xD

Anyway:

128322yt2.jpg

Don't remember pic credit:(

Effect:

When this card is destroyed by a card effect' date=' you can destroy up to 3 monster cards on your opponents field. Depending on the number of cards destroyed, activate 1 of the following effects:

- 1 card: Increase you opponents Life Points by 2000.

- 2 cards: Tribute 2 Level 4 of lower monsters.

- 3 cards: Increase your opponent's Life Points by 1000, decrease your own Life Points by 700, and Tribute 1 monster card on your field.

[/quote']

Alexander, the Young Knight

• Name.

well, the name doesn’t sound much like his effect. It would have been much better as “Alexander, the Great Conqueror” because he has that sort of effect.

.7/1

• Stats.

A level 5, 2000 ATK monster is okay.

2/2

• Effect.

Very destructive, and you can combo this in many ways. I think that its powers are a bit too powerful though, because they can twist around and be made even better for the player.

3/4

• OCG.

It okay OCG.

1/1

• Originality.

Very original.

2/2

Total: 10 – 1.3 = 8.7

Combos: Putting this in a DaD deck is real fun, because it saves you ammo! You can tribute this and destroy a card, then with this guy’s effect, you can destroy up to 3 monsters. I would suggest only choosing one monster to continue with this strategy.

Then you can have Bad Reaction to Simochi face up, and that 2000 point boost becomes a 2000 point burn. That means: 2 cards destroyed, 2000 points down. Before the attack, too!

That means that if you got rid of your opponent’s entire field, you can attack for 2800 more LP. And if you had Grepher or someone else on the field, you can do considerably more damage.

But that is only one strategy. You can get around the second effect if you don’t have any monsters after he is destroyed, because that one wouldn’t resolve. So I would suggest changing that.

I don’t think that it would impact the meta much though.

UNLIMITED

GT: B+ and UnLimited.

[spoiler=Alph]

Ok' date=' I have new card. Part of the Bottomless Mecha:

[img']http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6594/92995yn2.jpg[/img]

Effect:

This card cannot be Tribute Summoned or Set. This card can only be Deep Summoned by removing from play 3 "Bottomless Mecha" monsters you control. When this card attacks, increase its ATK by 400 during the Damage Step only. If this card is destroyed, Special Summon during the End Phase. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, destroy that card immediately without applying Damage Calculation. If this card is removed from play, return it to your hand instead.

Bottomless Mecha I – The Hero

• Name.

pretty cool. Just how original a name should be. ^_^

1/1

• Stats.

Level 10 with a summoning effect, that has 3000 ATK seems okay. It needs three specific tributes though, so that is fine.

2/2

• Effect.

Seems like the only downside is its summoning. All its other effects are very very overpowered. First, it has a 400 lolatk bonus. That is fine… but then it has the ability to be Stardusted back to the field if it is destroyed (yeh, another new term XD). The only thing that could stop that would be to remove it from play, like with Caius. But there is a statute on that too: if it is removed, return it too your hand. And then, it destroys a def monster instantly. How Irou of you. XD

I think that it is too overpowered, honestly.

2/4

• OCG.

Seems awesome.

1/1

• Originality.

Very, but you borrowed from Irou a bit..

2/2

Total: 10 - 2 = 8

Combos:

Basically, when this hits the field, it is impossible to kill or defend against. Unless you remove it from play. But then it is just returned to your hand… so it will be back eventually. XD that is the perfect strategy.

And with the Deep Summoning concept, you could use Return from the DD and get back what you tributed for this guy’s resummoning, or a second copy of him. XD

It wont impact the meta much though.

UNLIMITED

GT: B- and UnLimited.

[spoiler= darklotus397]

this is post #3 i understand your busy kale thanks

ok kale here is my #1 all time card so far i appreciate your time to look it over and to be judged thanks

ao102b.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Aqua-type" monster and 1 "Dragon-Type" monster from your field. Once per turn' date=' you can negate the effect of a Spell or Trap that would destroy face-up monsters you control. If this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field during their next Battle Phase.

I do not own this pic i got it from Deviantart and BanQ is the artist and modified the pic colors a little to get it just right.

[/quote']

Crystallized Water Dragon

• Name.

seems a bit bland…

.8/1

• Stats.

Level 8 3000 ATK monster that can be Special Summoned by tributing 2 monsters? Its okay…

2/2

• Effect.

Underpowered. Majorly. It can protect against a DaD, JD, or MF like effect once per turn, and when it is destroyed by battle, they get it! If you couldn’t protect a 3000 ATK monster from being attacked and destroyed, then they must deserve to have it, if you ask me. Then your card protects their monsters by his effect and gives him another beatstick.

3/4

• OCG.

You don’t need the “from your field” part of the effect in the card. :/

.7/1

• Originality.

A combo of Stardust, only he is resurrected on the wrong side of the field. XD

1.7/2

Total: 10 – 1.8 = 8.2

Combos:

Well, I cant think of many things that this can combo with, because this wouldn’t break the meta, I believe.

UNLIMITED

B- and UnLimited.

[spoiler=Ninja Steve]

I want tis card ratd

111476ic2.jpg

Ploop!

• Name.

I don’t like the name' date=' at all… it doesn’t seem like it would ever be on a Yugioh Trading Card.

0/1

• Stats.

A trap monster that has 0 ATK/DEF and is level one, and that is set back down at the end of the turn is perfectly okay.

2/2

• Effect.

It cant be destroyed by battle, and your opponent will get burned if they try. Kind of underpowered, because it can just be destroyed other ways… Mystical Space Typhoon would still destroy this.

3/4

• OCG.

Good OCG.

1/1

• Originality.

Like a trap form of a super Marshmallon.

1.7/2

Total: 10 - 2.3 = [b']7.7[/b]

Combos:

Summon. Delay attacking. Set. Repeat. That seems to be it. XD

It wont impact the meta.

UNLIMITED

GT: C+ and UnLimited.

[spoiler=D.D. Warrior]

Hey Kale' date=' can you review this card?

The art was made by Teramaster.

Doing this cause of the "Requests Clause"

Doing this cause of the "Requests Clause."

Magician Girl of Black Chaos

• Name.

It could have been better. I see why you named it so, but it could have been better.

.7/1

• Stats.

A Stronger DMG, ATK of DM, and a level 8. For ritual, that is okay…

2/2

• Effect.

Overpowered a bit. You can summon this card, and get a power boost probably, and then be able to activate multiple effects just by playing a spell. Sure, the worth of the Spell is gone, but it still activates an effect. And the ability to choose from those effects, whether you strengthen your LP, hurt your opponent’s LP, destroy a weak DEF monster, or make a monster not be able to attack, you can play a spell and choose which fits best at the time. You could finish off your opponent by playing a bunch of spells and inflicting damage…

3/4

• OCG.

Seems good.

1/1

• Originality.

Like a bigger DMG. Even has the same lolatk effect.

1/2

Total: 10 – 2.3 = 7.7

Combos:

Well, I stated this above, but you could burn your opponent to death and then place magical explosion face down. You could activate it and, depending on the amount of Spells, wipe out your opponent in a matter of turns, or one turn.

I don’t think that it will effect the meta. Rituals have died now that Synchros dominate.

UNLIMITED

GT: C+ and UnLimited.

[spoiler=BlueKyubbi]

44586ws2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

Review pleases?

[/quote']

Lunar Siren

• Name.

very cool. But I don’t understand the effect of the moon on the effect. They could have easily been Speed Counters or Spell Counters and done the same effect… unless you have a theme going that I don’t know about. XD

anyways, the name is a tad bland.

.8/1

• Stats.

0 ATK? That is good for a level 4 monster.

2/2

• Effect.

Very cool effect! It isn’t over/under powered, really, unless you happen to make your opponent lose all of their other cards and lose all of their counters. That would make them not be able to summon until the destroyed the field spell.

Its not a perfect effect though… :/ usually nothing will happen, and the counters will just be there at around 5…

3.2/4

• OCG.

Great!

1/1

• Originality.

Extremely!

2/2

Total: 10 - 1 = 9

Combos:

I cant think of much. It would just be sitting there. XD ATTACK!!! DESTROY!!! Get rid of the counters, then your opponent cant summon. That’s really it.

That wont impact the meta.

UNLIMITED.

GT: A- (first A, btw) and UnLimited.

[spoiler=tectonix55]

[align=center]48710so2.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand by Tributing 1 each of "Oppressed People"' date=' "People Running About", and "United Resistance". During your opponent's Battle Phase, they must attack this monster whenever possible. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Normal Monster from your Graveyard in Defense Position and change the attack target to the Summoned monster. When a Level 3 or lower Normal Monster you control is destroyed by battle, remove it from play to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster that destroyed it.

Rate and review, please.[/align']

Tyrannical King

• Name.

seems bland… cool, he’s a tyrant. Whats his name? XD

.7/1

• Stats.

A level 5 monster with only 1000 ATK and it must have three specific tributes? That’s underpowered. XD

1.5/2

• Effect.

Very cool, but a tad overpowered. You will have three monsters that fit the bill for its effect, so it will protect you at least for 3 attacks. that could inflict as much as 1700 – 5000 damage per turn, since that is the attack power the people run these days. Seems jut a tad overpowered.

3.5/4

• OCG.

Good!

1/1

• Originality.

Very! Would be funny with Ojamas. XD

2/2

Total: 10 – 1.3 = 8.7

Combos:

Summon this guy and keep refilling your grave with burial from the DD. That will be aggravating against the opponent. XD

But this card wont affect the meta.

UNLIMITED

GT: B+ and UnLimited.

Archived