|Diamond in the Rough|~Final Grades Posted!! Check Page 18 for the results~

Parting Shot

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah right. That was teh bets I could do. I had the OCG checked by one of the on this site, found teh best picture I could and had people add backgrounds to them, and the name, well thats all I could think of. So if you have another contest like this there is a great chance I won't enter it.

Yeah right. That was teh bets I could do. I had the OCG checked by one of the on this site' date=' found teh best picture I could and had people add backgrounds to them, and the name, well thats all I could think of. So if you have another contest like this there is a great chance I won't enter it.

[/quote']

Now now now, thats no way to look at these things :(

Under normal circumstances I would have graded you MUCH higher.

But this contest was of a different nature :/...

I hope that there will be more of these contests ^^ and that time I will do better *grumble*

I should be holding another like this (with name changes as prizes) next month. I hope you enter ^_^

Yeah right. That was teh bets I could do. I had the OCG checked by one of the on this site' date=' found teh best picture I could and had people add backgrounds to them, and the name, well thats all I could think of. So if you have another contest like this there is a great chance I won't enter it.

[/quote']

Well, you did your best, so now what you can do is just try and improve your skills so you will be better for next time.

EDIT: and what Icy said.

what i won from this is experience XD next time i will do better.

Lol, even when you don't win you still get something out of it ;)

Yeah Darth can you tell what was wrong with my OCG please.

Mostly just small things like "points" and "Direct Damage". Just compare your cards to newer TCG cards' date=' and you should be all set for the future ;)

[/quote']

I don't know the newer TCG cards.

Yeah Darth can you tell what was wrong with my OCG please.

Mostly just small things like "points" and "Direct Damage". Just compare your cards to newer TCG cards' date=' and you should be all set for the future ;)

[/quote']

I don't know the newer TCG cards.

yugioh.wikia.com is your friend. It lists all the known cards in the TCG as well as a lot of the OCG (Japanese only) and anime-only cards. It's very helpful for this sort of thing ^_^

[align=center]The results are in!!

It was a close race' date=' and the scores had a rather low average (probably due to Icy's grading scale :P). The below scores are the averages of the judges' scores and reflect the final grade for each user's entry.

Now, without further ado, the results:

[b']1st Place, with a score of 6.31, is Monkeybuoy2™!!!!

2nd place, with a score of 6.30, is Ryuchan!!

3rd place, with a score of 5.65, is Wicko!!

4th place, with a score of 5.40, is J-Max!

5th place, with a score of 5.17, is X-L YEAHHHH!!!![/b]

All other Scores:

5.15 Yugi the Forbidden One

4.80 Alordzynix

4.23 DX Games

4.10 DesCrow

4.09 magno

4.05 Necro-Lord

3.73 ~Veemon~

3.70 The Almighty Animator

3.65 nubcakez

3.57 Ninja Steve

3.40 DarkDragoQueen

3.30 jensklots

3.23 D.D Star-Storm

3.05 Alph

3.00 sasuke101

2.95 lightdiversion

2.60 Aelsthla-Mental

Prizes will be awarded momentarily, and for those who won a free name change, please PM me either the name you want to be changed to or your request to deny the change in which case it will pass on to 4th place, and then 5th place based on interest.

Thanks to all for participating, and I hope you all join again when I host a similar contest next month ^_^[/align]

Oh god.. just one more place and I'm 5th a darn difference of 0.02??? This makes me mad lol..

Archived