|Diamond in the Rough|~Final Grades Posted!! Check Page 18 for the results~

Parting Shot

Man now I know I'm not placing in the top 3. :(

Lol, don't be so negative. With this many competitors it is hard to place, but just have hope and faith in yourself and your cardmaking skills, and if you win yay! But if you don't win, take a deep breath, see what you did wrong, and go about fixing it. That's how you become a better cardmaker, picking yourself up after defeats and learning from your mistakes ;)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did the best I can. I found awsome pictures' date=' got the OCG checked by one of the bets on this site, did the attack just right, and the names (not very good at) are the best I've ever did. In fact those are the best cards I've ever made.

[/quote']

well, then you shouldn't have anything to feel bad about. You did your best, which is the most you could have done, so you should be proud of yourself ^_^

Um' date=' idk if I'll PM or just make a big review thread with everyone's scores. Either way, you'll find out your score and where you could improve Wink[/quote']

That would be great!!! it can help anyone a lot.

Lol, you found my secret ;)

A side effect of this contest is being able to help people improve their cardmaking skills. There's a lot of great makers on this site, many of which have joined this contest, and some of them have unrealized potential that I was hoping to bring to the surface with this contest ^_^

I will cause I think one of them was posted twice.

[spoiler=1]111476rl1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 Face-Up "Final Flame". When this card is Summoned, your opponent gains 1000 Life Points. This card cannot be selected as a attack target. If this card is destroyed by battle, your opponent loses 2000 Life Points.

[spoiler=2]111476fy8.jpg

Activate only when a Face-Up "Final Warrior of Flames" is destroyed by card effect. Destroy all cards on the field. Both plays flip coins equal to the number of cards destroyed on their side of the field. You lose Life Points equal to the number of heads you flipped x 1000. Your opponent loses Life Points equal to the number of Tails they flipped x 1000.

[spoiler=3]111476hq7.jpg

Activate only when your opponent destroys a Face-Down "Final Flame'. Return 1 card with "Flame" in its name from your Graveyard to your hand, then your opponent loses 1200 Life points. If this card is destroyed while face down, you can activate a "Final Flame" from your hand or deck. Any damage inflicted by a "Final Flame" that is activated by this cards effect is doubled.

This is going to take you forever to rate, haha. Good luck.

I would've joined for the points, but I'm just too lazy to make cards...

I will cause I think one of them was posted twice.

[spoiler=1]111476rl1.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 1 Face-Up "Final Flame". When this card is Summoned' date=' your opponent gains 1000 Life Points. This card cannot be selected as a attack target. If this card is destroyed by battle, your opponent loses 2000 Life Points.

[spoiler=2']111476fy8.jpg

Activate only when a Face-Up "Final Warrior of Flames" is destroyed by card effect. Destroy all cards on the field. Both plays flip coins equal to the number of cards destroyed on their side of the field. You lose Life Points equal to the number of heads you flipped x 1000. Your opponent loses Life Points equal to the number of Tails they flipped x 1000.

[spoiler=3]111476hq7.jpg

Activate only when your opponent destroys a Face-Down "Final Flame'. Return 1 card with "Flame" in its name from your Graveyard to your hand, then your opponent loses 1200 Life points. If this card is destroyed while face down, you can activate a "Final Flame" from your hand or deck. Any damage inflicted by a "Final Flame" that is activated by this cards effect is doubled.

Ah, ok, I misunderstood what you said earlier. Thanks for organizing them ^_^

This is going to take you forever to rate' date=' haha. Good luck.

I would've joined for the points, but I'm just too lazy to make cards...

[/quote']

Lol, well, it's your decision ;)

Um' date=' idk if I'll PM or just make a big review thread with everyone's scores. Either way, you'll find out your score and where you could improve Wink[/quote']

That would be great!!! it can help anyone a lot.

Lol, you found my secret ;)

A side effect of this contest is being able to help people improve their cardmaking skills. There's a lot of great makers on this site, many of which have joined this contest, and some of them have unrealized potential that I was hoping to bring to the surface with this contest ^_^

lol...no wonder "name change".. very attractive deal and gives lots of motivations

ok i'll delete my post and search another monster

O.K i've decided the base card (Reserved)

Username: lightdiversion

base Card: Sword Of Revealing Light

base card:

SwordsOfRevealingLight.jpg

Support:

129512dj2.jpg129512ps1.jpg

129512sn6.jpg129512rb2.jpg

effect:

[spoiler=magician of pure light]If this card is Normal Summoned succesfully this card swicthed to defense position. Once per turn place 1 counter on this card. Increase this card ATK by 100 for each counter on this card. by removing any number of counter this card increase your Life Point equal than number of counter removed x300. If the number of counter removed is 3 you can select 1 "Swords Of Revealing Light" on your deck and add it to your hand. As long this card remains face up on the field all Spell and Trap card with "Light" in its name on your side of the field is uneffected by effect of Spell card controlled by your opponent.

[spoiler=swordman of light]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card only can be Special Summoned by Removing from play 1 LIGHT monster on your Graveyard.If this card is Special Summoned succesfully select 1 "Swords Of Revealing Light" on your deck and add it to your hand. If this card destroy a DARK monster the destroyed monster is removed from play. By Tributing this face up card select 1 "Swords Of Revealing Light" in your deck or Graveyard and add it to your hand.

[spoiler=holy paladin of revealing light]If this card is Tribute Summoned succesfully select 1 "Sword Of Revealing Light" on your deck and add it your hand. Once per turn place 1 counter on this card. By removing all counter on this card activate one of the following effect based on number of counter removed.

1:Flip Face up 1 Face down monster on the field.

3:Select 1 "Sword Of Revealing Light; in your deck or Graveyard and add it to your hand.

4+ inflict damage to your opponent Life Point equal than number of counter removed x400. As long this card is face up on the field all face up "Sword Of Revealing Light" is not affected by effect of Spell, Trap and monster effect.

Pic Credit:

holy paladin of revealing light belong to pamansazz in Devianart

magician of pure life: http://media.photobucket.com/image/magician%20of%20light/zeldarell/Female%20Anime/summonangel.jpg?o=42

Swordman of light: http://media.photobucket.com/image/magician%20of%20light/zeldarell/Male%20Anime/645n6tt.jpg?o=43

Rainbow Light:

I get it from a Wallpaper CD so i dont know the pic credit.

1st and 2nd card done.

1 more. I'll have it be tomorrow. If I don't' date=' please it me in the face.

[/quote']

Lol, kk. Also, you should note the comment I made on your Trap Card, as it affects this contest ;)

[spoiler=Entry]base card:

SwordsOfRevealingLight.jpg

Support:

129512dj2.jpg129512ps1.jpg

129512sn6.jpg129512rb2.jpg

effect:

[spoiler=magician of pure light]If this card is Normal Summoned succesfully this card swicthed to defense position. Once per turn place 1 counter on this card. Increase this card ATK by 100 for each counter on this card. by removing any number of counter this card increase your Life Point equal than number of counter removed x300. If the number of counter removed is 3 you can select 1 "Swords Of Revealing Light" on your deck and add it to your hand. As long this card remains face up on the field all Spell and Trap card with "Light" in its name on your side of the field is uneffected by effect of Spell card controlled by your opponent.

[spoiler=swordman of light]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card only can be Special Summoned by Removing from play 1 LIGHT monster on your Graveyard.If this card is Special Summoned succesfully select 1 "Swords Of Revealing Light" on your deck and add it to your hand. If this card destroy a DARK monster the destroyed monster is removed from play. By Tributing this face up card select 1 "Swords Of Revealing Light" in your deck or Graveyard and add it to your hand.

[spoiler=holy paladin of revealing light]If this card is Tribute Summoned succesfully select 1 "Sword Of Revealing Light" on your deck and add it your hand. Once per turn place 1 counter on this card. By removing all counter on this card activate one of the following effect based on number of counter removed.

1:Flip Face up 1 Face down monster on the field.

3:Select 1 "Sword Of Revealing Light; in your deck or Graveyard and add it to your hand.

4+ inflict damage to your opponent Life Point equal than number of counter removed x400. As long this card is face up on the field all face up "Sword Of Revealing Light" is not affected by effect of Spell' date=' Trap and monster effect.

Pic Credit:

holy paladin of revealing light belong to pamansazz in Devianart

magician of pure life: http://media.photobucket.com/image/magician%20of%20light/zeldarell/Female%20Anime/summonangel.jpg?o=42

Swordman of light: http://media.photobucket.com/image/magician%20of%20light/zeldarell/Male%20Anime/645n6tt.jpg?o=43

Rainbow Light:

I get it from a Wallpaper CD so i dont know the pic credit.

[/quote']

Entry accepted ^_^

2 days left! i can't take the suspense!!

Lol, you'll just have to ;)

Plus, I probably won't get everything graded tomorrow night, so you'll have to wait til at least probably Saturday afternoon to find out who won :P

here's my entry...

Base Cards:

LesserFiendLOD-EN-R.jpgBanisheroftheLightDB1-EN-C.jpg

[spoiler=Midgard Apostle, Energy Manipulator]

midgardapostleka9.gif

"Banisher of the Light" + "Lesser Fiend"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your field or hand. (You do not use "Polymerization"). When this card is Special Summoned successfully, place 3 Energy Counters on it. When this card is removed from the field while it has 6 or more Energy Counters, you can activate "Destruction and Recreation - The 2nd Big Bang" from your Deck or you hand. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

- By removing 1 Energy Counter from this card, you can remove from play 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field.

- By discarding 1 Spell or Trap card, this monster is uneffected by all Trap Cards until the end of this turn.

- Place 1 Energy Counter on this card by removing from play 1 monster in your Graveyard.

- You can remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 of the removed Fusion Material Monsters listed in this card.

[spoiler=Chrono Disorientation]

hihifg4.gif

Effect:

Activate this card only while a removed monster or a monster from its respective owner's hand, field, Graveyard is being returned to the owner's Deck. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players must roll 1 six-sided die each time a removed monster or a monster from their respective fields, hands or Graveyards is being shuffled into their Decks and apply 1 of the follow effects based on the rolled number:

1 or 2: Shuffle the card into its owner's Deck.

3: Send the card to its owner's Graveyard.

4: Remove the card from play.

5: Add the card you its owner's hand.

6: Add the card to the hand of its owner's opponent.

[spoiler=The Prelude of Recreation]

preludepq8.jpg

Effect:

You can only activate this card when each player has 5 or more monsters removed from play. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, apply the follow effects:

-All Level 3 or lower monsters on the field are destroyed and removed from play.

-All Level 5 or lower monsters cannot declare an attack without discarding 1 Spell or Trap Card.

-All Level 7 or lower monsters are changed to Defense Position after each Battle Phase.

-Roll 1 six-sided die at each of your Standby Phases, if the result is 3 or 6, activate "Destruction and Recreation - The 2nd Big Bang" from your field, hand or Deck.

[spoiler=Dimensional Chained Syndrome]

chianedsyndromeqq2.gif

Effect:

Activate only as Chain Link 2 or higher; Discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand and target the number of monsters on the field equal to the Chain Link number of this card. The owner of each targeted monsters gains 50 x the level of the monster x the Chain Link number of this card at each of the end of his/her turn. When 1 of the targeted monsters is removed from play, inflict damage to its owner's opponent equal to 300 x the Level of the targeted monster. If this card is not destroyed by your 4th Standby Phase after it was activated, removed from play all the targeted monsters and both players take damage equal to 100 x the total Level of all the removed targeted monsters combined.

[spoiler=Destruction and Recreation, The 2nd Big Bang]

151809zk1.jpg

Effect:

This card can only be activated by the effect of "Midgard Apostle, Energy Manipuator" or "The Prelude of Recreation". Shuffle all removed cards and cards in both players' hands, fields and Graveyards into their respective Decks. Then apply all of the following effects in any desired order:

- Both Players discard the number of cards from the top of their respective Decks equal to the number of cards shuffled into their respective Decks from their respective Graveyards by this card's effect.

- Both players remove from play the number of cards from the top of their respective Decks equal to the number of removed cards that were shuffled into their Decks by this card's effect and each player takes 200 damage for each monsters they removed by this effect.

- Both Players draw the same number of cards they had in their respective hands before this card's activation and then both players draw 1 addtional card.

- Both Players pick up 5 cards from the top of their respective Decks and Speical Summon all Level 7 or lower Monster Cards among them on the field. The rest of the cards picked up are sent to their respective Graveyards.

[spoiler=Image Credit]

image used for "syndrome"

card destruction was used in "chrono"

image used in "midgard apostle"

image used for big bang

image used on big bang

image used in "chrono"

picture used in syndrome

image used for prelude

All images are edited by me.

so this ends tomorrow?

ah' date='the suspense!!!

[/quote']

Actually, it ends in about 1 hour and 40 minutes :P

[spoiler=Sorry I'm a bit late with entering my cards' date= I coudn't get on my PC. ]

BattleBrothers-C.jpgDoubleBattle-C.jpg

One-On-One-C.jpg

Picture Credit: (For as much not stated on the card.)

All pictures are screenshots from the anime edited by me.

No biggie. You got them in on time, and that's all that matters ^_^

[spoiler=here's my entry...]

Base Cards:

LesserFiendLOD-EN-R.jpgBanisheroftheLightDB1-EN-C.jpg

will get them up ASAP.. just having 1 last look

Lol, ok. Just update your post once you finish them, but don't dawdle too long as it ends soon.

Archived