|Diamond in the Rough|~Final Grades Posted!! Check Page 18 for the results~

Parting Shot

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am. Its just that I don't think I did my best. I think I could of did a lot better.

Well, you still have a few days before it ends. If you want to work on your entry to make it better, feel free to do so. And that invitation is open to anyone who has submitted their entries already. If there's something you want to fix, something that you noticed after you entered them, feel free to fix it. Just update your original entry post with the updated cards before the deadline ^_^

Ok, I have 5 yes 5 cards....

[spoiler=[b]All 5, yes 5, of my cards![/b]]

111474kv0.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]

Blue Eyes, White Dragon + Lord of D. + Dragon, Lord Raider of the Dark

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard. You can also Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, all monsters your opponent controls lose 500ATK when battling a Dragon-Type monster.

111474ho5.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, any card that targets this card with a active effect gains 500ATK. If your opponent selects this card as a attack target, you may redirect the attack to another face-up Dragon-Type monster. If a face-up 'Lord of D.' is attacked, you may re-direct the attack to this card.

111474fo1.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]

Dragon, Lord Raider Of The Dark + Lord of D.

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you may Special Summon 1 Spellcaster from your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is attacked, place 2 'Lord of D. Counter' on this card. If this card is attacked, you may remove any number of counters from this card to lower the ATK of the attacking monster by the number of counters you removed x100. You may remove 7 of 'Lord of D. Counters' from this card to give 1 face-up Spellcaster the 1 of the following effect: -This card cannot be destroyed by battle. -This card is treated as a Dragon-Type monster as well as a Spellcaster.

Ok' date=' I have [b']5[/b] yes 5 cards....

[spoiler=[b]All 5, yes 5, of my cards![/b]]

111474kv0.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]

Blue Eyes, White Dragon + Lord of D. + Dragon, Lord Raider of the Dark

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard. You can also Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, all monsters your opponent controls lose 500ATK when battling a Dragon-Type monster.

111474ho5.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, any card that targets this card with a active effect gains 500ATK. If your opponent selects this card as a attack target, you may redirect the attack to another face-up Dragon-Type monster. If a face-up 'Lord of D.' is attacked, you may re-direct the attack to this card.

111474fo1.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]

Dragon, Lord Raider Of The Dark + Lord of D.

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you may Special Summon 1 Spellcaster from your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is attacked, place 2 'Lord of D. Counter' on this card. If this card is attacked, you may remove any number of counters from this card to lower the ATK of the attacking monster by the number of counters you removed x100. You may remove 7 of 'Lord of D. Counters' from this card to give 1 face-up Spellcaster the 1 of the following effect: -This card cannot be destroyed by battle. -This card is treated as a Dragon-Type monster as well as a Spellcaster.

Entry accepted, though I only see 3 cards ;)

Okay…Here is my three cards. Took me a while to do them. I based them on Dragon Zombie and Wasteland (I had to change it since it didn’t come out yet…) Hope that is okay.

Eternal Vengeance:

42818dh9.jpg

Black Death Contract:

42818gl8.jpg

Kokushibyou Dragon:

42818lb3.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Black Death Contract". Increase the ATK and DEF of this monster by 100 points for each monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 monster from either player's Graveyard with a level equal to or less than the monster that was removed from play to activate this effect. If you Special Summon a monster using this card's effect, you cannot Normal Summon or Set during the same turn.

I am so going to be owned....-- *sighs*

[spoiler=Okay…Here is my three cards.] Took me a while to do them. I based them on Dragon Zombie and Wasteland (I had to change it since it didn’t come out yet…) Hope that is okay.

Eternal Vengeance:

42818dh9.jpg

Black Death Contract:

42818gl8.jpg

Kokushibyou Dragon:

42818lb3.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Black Death Contract". Increase the ATK and DEF of this monster by 100 points for each monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn' date=' you can remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 monster from either player's Graveyard with a level equal to or less than the monster that was removed from play to activate this effect. If you Special Summon a monster using this card's effect, you cannot Normal Summon or Set during the same turn.

I am so going to be owned....-- *sighs*

[/quote']

Yes, that is absolutely fine. And, I apologize for forgetting that Dragon Zombie came out already ;)

Entry accepted ^_^

Also, a reminder to everyone who hasn't given their entries yet, the contest ends on Friday, so better get cracking ;)

Sorry I have been a bit inactive, but I do not wish to withdraw, I have finally made these cards after an hour :/ (I know a tad short, I won't use anything as a scapegoat, so I'll take the blame if they're not up to scratch). Well, here they are =]:

Card 1 & Effect

[spoiler=Black Steel Grotto Elder]

62347mw8.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be destroyed as long as there is a face-up "Steel Ogre Grotto" on your field (damage is calculated normally). If a face-up "Steel Ogre Grotto" card on your field is destroyed, remove the destroyed "Steel Ogre Grotto" and this card to Special Summon up to 5 "Ogre Idol Tokens" (Machine-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) on your field.

[spoiler=Disclaimer]

I do not own nor take any credit from the artwork. This particular artwork was made by Maxarkes of DeviantART

Card 2 & Effect

[spoiler=Grotto Circulation]

62347ya2.jpg

Effect:Remove from play 1 Machine-Type card in your hand and 1 "Steel Ogre Grotto #1" card in the Graveyard or on your field to Special Summon 1 "Steel Ogre Grotto #2" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Disclaimer]

I do not own nor take any credit from the artwork. This particular artwork was made by an unknown artist of DeviantART

Card 3 & Effect

[spoiler=Grotto Ritual]

62347rk2.jpg

Effect:Remove all "Ogre Idol Tokens" on the field to the Graveyard. Special 1 "Steel Ogre Grotto #3" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Disclaimer]

I do not own nor take any credit from the artwork. This particular artwork was made by Maxarkes of DeviantART

Card 4 & Effect

[spoiler=Steel Ogre Grotto #3]

62347dl4.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Grotto's Ritual". When this card is Summoned, increase this card's ATK by 100 for each "Ogre Idol" removed to Summon this card. During each of your Standby Phases while this card is face-up, Special Summon 1 "Steel Ogre Grotto #1" card from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Disclaimer]

Thanks

[spoiler=Entry]159121zz8.jpg159121la8.jpg

159121ld2.jpg

3/5 cards done(just need to find pics for the other 2)

Cards are not final' date=' will make a couple revisions when I post the other 2.

[/quote']

Kk. I'll go ahead and mark you as entered, and if you have any revisions just change them in the above post before Friday ^_^

Sorry I have been a bit inactive' date=' but I do not wish to withdraw, I have finally made these cards after an hour :/ (I know a tad short, I won't use anything as a scapegoat, so I'll take the blame if they're not up to scratch). Well, here they are =']:

Card 1 & Effect

[spoiler=Black Steel Grotto Elder]

62347mw8.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be destroyed as long as there is a face-up "Steel Ogre Grotto" on your field (damage is calculated normally). If a face-up "Steel Ogre Grotto" card on your field is destroyed, remove the destroyed "Steel Ogre Grotto" and this card to Special Summon up to 5 "Ogre Idol Tokens" (Machine-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) on your field.

[spoiler=Disclaimer]

Card 2 & Effect

[spoiler=Grotto Circulation]

62347ya2.jpg

Effect:Remove from play 1 Machine-Type card in your hand and 1 "Steel Ogre Grotto #1" card in the Graveyard or on your field to Special Summon 1 "Steel Ogre Grotto #2" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Disclaimer]

I do not own nor take any credit from the artwork. This particular artwork was made by an unknown artist of DeviantART

Card 3 & Effect

[spoiler=Grotto Ritual]

62347rk2.jpg

Effect:Remove all "Ogre Idol Tokens" on the field to the Graveyard. Special 1 "Steel Ogre Grotto #3" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Disclaimer]

Card 4 & Effect

[spoiler=Steel Ogre Grotto #3]

62347dl4.jpg

Effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Grotto's Ritual". When this card is Summoned, increase this card's ATK by 100 for each "Ogre Idol" removed to Summon this card. During each of your Standby Phases while this card is face-up, Special Summon 1 "Steel Ogre Grotto #1" card from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

[spoiler=Disclaimer]

Thanks

Lol, np. A lot of people still haven't submitted anything, so you're fine ;)

I'll quit. I'm not gonna' enter anything' date=' because I can't come up with support for the card I chose. Probably a bad choice. -.-" Will there be another contest like this? I really want a name change, cha.

[/quote']

You can pick a different base card if you want, I'd hate to see you give up entirely.

And, I might organize another of these contests, maybe next month ;)

Archived