Super Smash Bros Official Thread (Remake)

Flame Dragon

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I just create a stage that is like a box so no one can get KOed. I even used zeldas light Arrow(FInal Smash) but the cpu didnt die he just got 999%. screwed eh?

You only did that now? I had a box back when the game first game out. And I think people can still die since the only way to get people in the box is to have an opening. That is, unless you found a way around that problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I do, but that is all I have atm. As I said, I'm restarting the game basically so at the very least I want to get all the characters and stages before I start playing people. I'd also like to get random stage select option since I have a bad habit of just hitting start when I go to stage select and this can cause all kinds of bad things to happen, like playing on New Pork City.

Well just let me know when you can play >83

Will do

Use spikes for the roof of the box.

Genius.

For those that want to see what it's like when i play

It was when I just started replaying Brawl after months of not touching the game. I was a little rusty.

Parts 2 and 3 are also up. 4 will be out later.

So I take it you are R.O.B.?

If sothen *evil grin* practice quickly because I'd easily be able to beat you at that level of skill

You say that now.

His pokemon name is Blaze (something like that), so I am pretty sure he is the Shiek.

You are correct.

But it was ROB that appeared first in the testing phase . . . (T_-)

So shouldn't that mean he'd be ROB and not Shiek?

My friend is the one with the recording stuff, so that's why he appears on the testing stage. I am the Shiek. And yea, watching the match shows me loads of mistakes I made. #1 being I shouldn't try playing Zelda.

Archived