Super Smash Bros Official Thread (Remake)

Flame Dragon

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marth ftw! If I remember correctly, using the tip of his blade is the most powerful, no? Or was that melee? Marth is easily the best character I use.

Yes. Its stronger. In both Melee and Brawl does it happen.

FOX FTW! META KNIGHT FTW! SONIC FTW! YOSHI IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, how do u unlock Wolf?

Away from the methods that he said,you can unlock Wolf after beating SSE.Complete Boss Battles with Fox or Falco.Then,you must beat him in a Brawl.

I FINALLY beat Boss Battles on INTENSE MODE!!!!

*falls over*

OMFG it probably took me about a week to actually do.

On a side note I also, with some help from my brother, managed to finish off the "Clear 100-Man Brawl with All Characters" challenge.

God now I/We Have to endure a 15 minute Brawl to get one of the final trophies. Any suggestions on how to achieve this guys?

LOL same here- Fox.

It was pretty difficult because I always had trouble with Porky and Raquasa [spl?]. Porky's d*mn electrical attack I couldn't seem to dodge and Raquasa [spl?] just seemed to always hit me.

Other than that the others I could do with ease- though Duon and Riley were a bit more difficult than the others.

However the plant thing and Meta Riley always proved the easiest to beat for me.

God now I/We Have to endure a 15 minute Brawl to get one of the final trophies. Any suggestions on how to achieve this guys?

Youtube can answer any question life brings you.

Cheap way: Use JigglyPuff, Metaknight, Kirby to keep going under the stand and floating/flying to the other ledge. Rinse and repeat until 15 minutes have passed.

Fair way: Use a char with wide range attacks that have decent knockback and play cautiously. I'd reccomend link for the use of his spin/grab/projectiles.

• 2 months later...

Archived