Super Smash Bros Official Thread (Remake)

Flame Dragon

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

FD, can your Wii not read just Brawl or do all discs fail for it? Btw, I'd like to challenge you when I fix my own Wii, if you're interested.

And Boss Battles on Intense isn't hard. I've done it with Ike, Ganondorf, and King Dedede.

The duel layer disks. So stuff like Brawl, Other M, or Trilogy have been no goes for me.

You my friend, are patient. I had trouble just doing it with Fox.

Well, Ike was the easiest. Counter rapes most of them (Galleom, Duon, and the Hands in particular). Ganondorf's just plain powerful enough to take them down quite easily. King Dedede was the hardest, dunno why.

I hate Porky, though, always the hardest...

I do love my heavies, seeing as my best are Ike, Ganondorf, and Bowser.

And if it's just dual layer discs, I can't really say anything. Mine refuses to read any disc but I'll have that fixed soon with the Wii Lens Cleaner Kit (hopefully, cause if it doesn't work I'm gonna have to shell out a lot and send it to Nintendo).

And if it's just dual layer discs, I can't really say anything. Mine refuses to read any disc but I'll have that fixed soon with the Wii Lens Cleaner Kit (hopefully, cause if it doesn't work I'm gonna have to shell out a lot and send it to Nintendo).

Where would i get myself one of those? The fact that it only has problems with duel layer discs has caused me and most of my friends to think that the problem is the lens.

And yea, I had to send my Wii in once and I think the total cost was like $80 something.

Archived