Super Smash Bros Official Thread (Remake)

Flame Dragon

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MK is by far the best character in the game. The fact that he has no bad match ups (some are eve or close to it) only shows this. He is so good, people want him banned. Hell when the vote when down in the SWF Back Room the majority said ban, he's still around because they need super majority (I'd guess something like 66%).

Its not the fact that his base attacks are low or that he is considered "easily knocked out" . . .

My cousin plays Pika as his best and let me tell you . . . if they know how to play him Pika becomes a pain in the ass.

Remember Thunder? How it always shot right above Pika so it was easily avoidable? Yeah . . . not so much with an advanced Pika player. He'll get you chasing him and, while in the air, use thunder to have it strike down beside him- thus hitting you until you have the timing to dodge it.

Also most advanced Pika players know how to use not just his Up+B move to recover, but his Over+B move as well. So the glorified rodent does earn his spot at tier 0

Lol, if Meta Knight is S Tier, than it shows that he's not character for n00bs only. But he is slightly broken.

Smashboards had 4 threads to debate his legality.

I'd say he's borderline ban able in competitive play.

So I was loltesting Pikachu in Smash Bros 64 the other day.

Thunderbolt is a broke move.

His recovery is pretty good.

Pika doesnt really do much damage, Basic-attack wise, and cant really take a hit.

I'm a little confused on how hes teir 0 in that game.

You should learn how to combo with him and edgeguard, trust me he has by far the best UpB in the game and a great edge guard game since people can't air dodge.

Archived