Super Smash Bros Official Thread (Remake)

Flame Dragon

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't Diddy 7 because of the Chain Glide Banana Toss combo?

Also, could I join?

I've recently been playing Brawl alot, and I'm trying to change my WEP key to something that doesn't take an hour to type on the Wii so I can play Wi-Fi. I've also gone from maining Pichu in Melee to R.O.B. in Brawl.

Sounds like a normal Yugioh Scrub. MK is godly against everything. His score is a perfect 15 -.-.

I've actually been practicing with MK for the past few days, he IS godly, even in the hands of a scrub. FAir-FAir-FAir-FAir-NAir off the edge of the stage is enough to kill someone. You could also replace FAir with BAir. On top of that he's fast, has epic recovery, and uhh, infinite cape for the douchebag players. Top it off with high priority and a small size, he's pretty damn awesome.

Almost all heavies outside of Wario are big. Heavies usually have a good bit of lag on their killing attacks, DDD's smashes for example. MK's slowest attack is still faster than that. Heavies and fast fallers, like Falco, also get butthurt from MK because MK can gimp recoveries like a jabroni. Many heavies also have bad recoveries, except for the few in the higher tiers, but even Snake is screwed if you get him near the bottom blast line because he falls a bit when using his third jump.

As soon as I get my Wi-Fi up I want to play you.

Be that as it may' date=' it STILL depends on the player. Who knows you could be the best MK player and i could destroy you with Ganondorf. It's entirely possible.

[/quote']

I lol'd at me being good. I'm a scrub at Brawl, I'll admit it.

I do have Wi-Fi set up now, and it's pretty lagless, I've only encountered minor lag, the major lag was usually from the same person.

My FC is: 2836-4901-4265

The profile name is Ham.

And MK is still broken.

Hello! My favorite character is Lucas and here is why:

Lucas Jumps high. He is a lightweight, fast character with cool hair. His PK Fire might only do 8 damage, but knocks over the enemy. PK Freeze is hard to control, but freezes on direct contact. PK Thunder, oh. It grabs smash balls all the time. I also love hitting myself with it.

That is why I like Lucas. Is that at least on topic?

Nah I'd say I was a scrub. I rely too much on the same moves and forget about my FTilt combo and my other tilts. Against Computers, who are predictable in every sense of the word, it's easy to score a win. But against humans, it gets complicated, because mindgames automatically become viable against most players, thus winning becomes harder because humans can think and re-adjust, and the computers aren't the super AI from the chess winning computers. They're programmed to use the same tactics, and have super reflexes, making it only good for combo practice because of their reflexes.

MK is very good. But this also holds true for Fox in Melee. Right now the game is still to young to be saying he is broken since much more is out their to learn about the game.

Fighting the CPU gets old fast but they give you some thing to fight when your home doing nothing.

Also Cheese Pirate your in.

Alright, like we planned yesterday Cheese. We have our fight today, so get ready.

Anyway. Flame. I was wondering, do you think this thread should be moved to the multimedia section? After someone deletes the other Brawl threads of course. My reasons are:

1. This isn't really a club, more of a discussion.

2. This thread easily falls to the next page, making it hard to find.

Of course it's up to you and the Mods, but i was just asking.

Alright' date=' like we planned yesterday Cheese. We have our fight today, so get ready.

Anyway. Flame. I was wondering, do you think this thread should be moved to the multimedia section? After someone deletes the other Brawl threads of course. My reasons are:

1. This isn't really a club, more of a discussion.

2. This thread easily falls to the next page, making it hard to find.

Of course it's up to you and the Mods, but i was just asking.

[/quote']

That would work. I'll ask a mod what they think about it.

Also when did we get a multimedia section?

I think about a week ago. I wasn't here when it was officially released.

How the hell did I miss it for a week?

So does anyone think Sakurai will do anything for Brawl's one year release?

I'm not sure. Maybe get rid of tripping? :P

It's already been done.

Long story short their is this thing that lets you hack the Wii and edit the games. Brawl has really been done over. So much so that they gone as far as to add back in wavedashing.

I think about a week ago. I wasn't here when it was officially released.

How the hell did I miss it for a week?

So does anyone think Sakurai will do anything for Brawl's one year release?

I'm not sure. Maybe get rid of tripping? :P

It's already been done.

Long story short their is this thing that lets you hack the Wii and edit the games. Brawl has really been done over. So much so that they gone as far as to add back in wavedashing.

It has? :?

Man, where do you here all this stuff?

Archived