Super Smash Bros Official Thread (Remake)

Flame Dragon

I think about a week ago. I wasn't here when it was officially released.

How the hell did I miss it for a week?

So does anyone think Sakurai will do anything for Brawl's one year release?

I'm not sure. Maybe get rid of tripping? :P

It's already been done.

Long story short their is this thing that lets you hack the Wii and edit the games. Brawl has really been done over. So much so that they gone as far as to add back in wavedashing.

It has? :?

Man' date=' where do you here all this stuff?

[/quote']

Yea, I think the hack came out a few months back infact.

The whole, hack Brawl, thing has been around for months, at least going back half a year.

Ocarina or Gecko?

If I'm not mistaken Gecko.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teirs Are For Queers!!!

Lol "Teirs" What are they anyway?

* hit with the wii mote and nunchuck lol

Lol

but seriously

no way is meta knight the best charcater he's terrible

Lol@MK being bad

also how is olimar all the way down at 18 :O hes a total tank

although i am happy with king de de and snakes position

1 minute your against tiers and a few seconds later you support it?

I just plain lol'd. I'll beat you over Wi-Fi any day with MK.

Brawl needs more fighters from 3rd Party games like Mega Man, The Secret Apprentice, or maybe even Pac-Man. Also, Shadow the Hedgehog needs to be a playable character. He deserves more than just a meere Assist Trophy. He's sooo much cooler than Sonic and has better attacks.

Also, when they said "The Brawl to End Them All," do you think Brawl is the final game for the Super Smash Bros. Series? I sure hope not.

The only reason we got Snake and Sonic is because the maker of Metal Gear "begged" Sakurai to put Snake in Melee, but the game was to far along for him to get in, so when Brawl entered development I'm sure that Sakurai was asked again, and now he said yes. We got Sonic because Mario was in the Sonic Olympic game, plus a lot of people wanted him in. Side from that Sakurai said that we only planned on 1 or 2 other 3rd party characters being in the game next to Snake, and the only one that had a chance was Megaman, but I think Nintendo was mad at Capcom or something so that never happened.

Shadow should never be playable. Both Tails and Knuckles should get that honor long before he did.

It's been said that this is the last one (I don't think this would be the case since the game is so big), but even if we do end up with another one Sakurai has gone on the record of saying that this will be his last on and personally I can’t think of a smash game not made by Sakurai.

Pac-Man would be hilarious in Brawl, but due to his size, and his physics in the past game, he'd be bigger than Wario, pretty heavy, have horrid recovery, and his only redeeming quality would be his Final Smash, and Smash Balls are banned.

Mega Man would be pretty awesome though, because of a wider range of moves in his game, and Mega Man would appeal to the rest of the Nintendo fanboys in the world.

I thought Liru was YCM's official champ.

And I thought that being tied with him in friendlies meant something.

By the way, a challenge pm will be sent.

On Topic:

I'm kind of sad about ROB's loss, he was my first high tier main, then again, his spike is really hard to pull off on a person.

Also, I'm gonna start maining IC's in Brawl, any tips on how to de-sync or chain grab (if they still can). Right now I go with a really obvious, beat the crap out of you approach, and try to get a grab and mash the c-stick. And then spike. I got a sweet spike over Wi-Fi on a Falcon noob.

On Topic:

I'm kind of sad about ROB's loss' date=' he was my first high tier main, then again, his spike is really hard to pull off on a person.

Also, I'm gonna start maining IC's in Brawl, any tips on how to de-sync or chain grab (if they still can). Right now I go with a really obvious, beat the crap out of you approach, and try to get a grab and mash the c-stick. And then spike. I got a sweet spike over Wi-Fi on a Falcon noob.

[/quote']

Rob still is high tier. Just not as high as a few months back

IC are still great (You can tell based on them still being in high tier. I know for a fact they can chain grab still since I've seen it in severl vids of them. I think you can still de-sync, but I have no idea how to.

This vid has some IC chains as well as some other high level players showing off their skill

Also added 2 more friends codes. I've kind of not been doing this, so if you want to be added to the list just ask again.

Yeah' date=' but I suck at the chains, so far I've been able to link 2 together on Falco.

[/quote']

If you want to practice you De3. His are very easy to do.

Falco is also simple enough.

Also when I was at the tourney the whole of my first match was me chain grab my opponent to death as Charizard.

By the way' date=' a challenge pm will be sent.

On Topic:

I'm kind of sad about ROB's loss, he was my first high tier main, then again, his spike is really hard to pull off on a person.

[/quote']

I never said over YCM. I've never lost any way..... anyone wanna battle, my code=5241-3895-3531

Well' date=' yeah. I won the tourny we had a while back.[/b']

Well, maybe i'm not that good, but i'm better than a lot of people here.

Oh, and Flame, what did the Mods say about moving this thread?

Crazy. I challenge thee. Meh FC is on the 1st page.

Well' date=' yeah. I won the tourny we had a while back.[/b']

Well, maybe i'm not that good, but i'm better than a lot of people here.

Challenge accepted.......PM me with detail

Oh, and Flame, what did the Mods say about moving this thread?

Crazy. I challenge thee. Meh FC is on the 1st page.

Archived