Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, tehodis. I know this is the wrong place to post this, but if you don't have the time to finish the image for the academy card creation thread, please say so so I can find someone who has the time. I'd rather not wait to find out you were to busy. Sorry for posting in here, but you ignored my pms.

I will try and get it done today, sorry. :/

Trophies

[align=center]What are trophies? These are solid objects that appear as prizes and offer explanations of characters!

You can check out the poses and learn the background of a variety of characters.

various05_070924a.jpgvarious05_070924b.jpg

You can view them from a variety of angles.

various05_070924c.jpg

You can arrange them by series...

various05_070924d.jpg

And you can line them all up.

And, in a bonus mode, you can even create something like this...

various05_070924e.jpgvarious05_070924f.jpg[/align]

As you can see he talks and thats all he does' date=' so if you get him, you just ripped off.

[/quote']

Not true Flame Dragon. Take a look at this...

assist08_070926k-l.jpg

Notice the sleep bubbles? He eventually bores your oppenent's to sleep. XD

I knew some one whould say that

Ok I quote Sakurai

I’m just going to come out and say it: when Mr. Resetti appears' date=' all he does is lecture you. Whether you’ve reset the game or not, he just lectures...

I would take that to mean that he as no other powers, and Sakurai just edited it to have those word and like that. For all we know it might have been a Bellossom or even Jigglypuff who did that, it was most likely a joke on how long he talks

O great update I really wanted to know their Finale Smash (I has hoping for Arceus). Now how do I make that into a card?

Tourney Mode

[align=center]What is Tourney mode?!

This is a mode that determines which player stands victorious on the summit after winning many battles against many foes!

I won’t go into much detail, so just try it out for yourself. Take advantage of its robust tourney-generating functions!

various06_070928c.jpgvarious06_070928h.jpg

Of course, if you don’t have a large number of friends, you may not have much need for a tourney.

Still, we’re working seriously to make this mode fun for even those people.

Actually, you can also play this by yourself against computer opponents, so try it out if you’re so inclined.

[/align]

Archived