Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diddy Kong's special moves released today.

Standard special is the Peanut pop-gun;

diddykong_070904a.jpgdiddykong_070904b.jpg

It'll explode if you hold B too long.

diddykong_070904c.jpg

If the shell of the peanut breaks, you can eat it to recover damage.

diddykong_070904d.jpgdiddykong_070904e.jpg

Up special is Rocketbarrel Boost. You can charge it, and also aim it.

diddykong_070904f.jpg

If you get hit while using them though, you lose them!

It doesn't matter if it was on a Nintendo console or not. It matters if the character was made by Nintendo. Megaman was made by Capcom (I think). By saying any character on a Nintendo console might be in this game, that's like saying James Bond might be in this game (there have been a few 007 games on various Nintendo consoles). The reason Snake (who was made by Konami) is in this game, is because Konami let Nintendo do it (they also begged apparently :P)

It doesn't matter if it was on a Nintendo console or not. It matters if the character was made by Nintendo. Megaman was made by Capcom (I think). By saying any character on a Nintendo console might be in this game' date=' that's like saying James Bond might be in this game (there have been a few 007 games on various Nintendo consoles). The reason Snake (who was made by Konami) is in this game, is because Konami let Nintendo do it (they also begged apparently :P)

[/quote']

I know what you mean but I think that Sakurai said that for a third party characters needs to have been on a Nintendo system also they can not be from a movie or be a real person.

Atleast thats what I think he said:?:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this post missed out on a lot of updates. Let's see if I can revive this..... Look at this while reading as well. http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff41/Des6t/smashbros.jpg

Well, we last let off with Diddy Kong's Special Moves.

The next update is META KNIGHT! He is finally announced (1). Not much is known about him yet, but he is finally confirmed.

Next, it is Mario Special Moves (2) Most are the same, except he gets F.L.U.D.D. Think of it as a liquid Whispy Woods in SSBM. The water is used to push rather than hurt the opponent.

Next, Pokemon Stadium is back (3), this time with 4 new kinds of stages besides the normal stage (d), there is Electric, Ground (a), Flying (b), and Ice ©. Guest pokemon are on the stage well. No news on what Electric would bring.

Then, besides two music samples I can't show on here, there is a feature called My music. It let's you allow what type of music you can here on a specific stage. To get this music, you must find CD's around(4).

Next we have two updates in one! The main one is Munchlax(5). Like Goldeen, he doesn't hurt anyone......physically. His job is to eat all items in sight. Also, this pic that I found confirms Lip's Stick is back in as well.

Any Fire Emblem fans out there? Well, Lyn is here! Sorta.....(6) She is the newest assist trophy added on. She deals out one deadly slice on someone. Looks like it hurts.

Meta Knight's Halberd (7) is a new stage on here. You start off in the hanger (b) and then you proceed to the deck of the ship. Be wary of the giant freaking laser (a) on the back!

Next, this is Special Brawl. (8) It is time that you customize the battles, and you have more choices! You can now increase gravity, size, speed, status, head, body, camera angle, and stamina. It's cool.

Finally, the update no one knew that was coming, and thought that wasn't coming at all. ICE CLIMBERS HAVE RETURNED!

Tehodis needs to remove the IC from the possible retired characters and send them up to the confirmed area. Well, it looks like they are back (9). Wonder if anything improved.

Well, I'm still waiting for Ness to be confirmed, but I thought that I would update this post while it is still on the first 3 pages.

If you didn't understand me, then go to www.smashbros.com for the rest of the info.

Archived