Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sonic ain't a character unless he's unlockable. There are two Newcomer slots left: Snake and Meta Knight. The last veteran slot is probably...Gannondorf' date=' Luigi or C. Falcon

[/quote']

Oh, there will be more slots. There will be at least 4 more veteran slots (Ness, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Luigi), and more newcomer slots. With the Animal Crossing stage and item, it makes sense that an Animal Crossing character would be in.

I'm pretty sure they would announce all of the veteran characters, or at least almost all of them. I remember reading some official statement that said all of the characters in SSB (all 12 of them) will be returning. Which means Luigi, C. Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff will all return. Weither or not they are unlockable is a completely different story, but I'm willing to bet Jigglypuff and Luigi will be unlockable again like they were in SSBM. Also, I'm almost entirely sure Sonic will be in this game. If he isn't announced, hes most likely unlockable.

Sonic ain't a character unless he's unlockable. There are two Newcomer slots left: Snake and Meta Knight. The last veteran slot is probably...Gannondorf' date=' Luigi or C. Falcon

[/quote']

They're going to be showing all of the characters. When Melee wasn't released, and the website had daily updates, they also released characters that had to be unlocked. They will be showing all of the characters on the website. And they will be expanding the space when they start another row, when they first started the website, there was only one row for oth Newcomer and Veteran - it's obvious, and clear, and easy to assume that they will just expand the space.

There's going to be a max of 50-60 characters, so we have ALOT to look forward to.

Sorry for the Double Post but...

does anyone think they will be using Wario often?

i might depending on how he plays.

Hm, I agree with GK.

But I also agree with you.

I play as every character, or at least I try too (damn you ice climbers), and so I get accustomed to each one. And I guess if it turns out I'm good with Wario, I'll use him often.

But Pit looks like more fun to play.

Because he's Greek.

Yay.

i guess if Wario is just slow and easy to hit i wont use him, but if his moves are really strong, i might think otherwise.

i'm assuming he is strong, but slow. and his moves seem almost as unpredictable as Game and Watch, besides the Waft.

Sorry for the Double Post but...

does anyone think they will be using Wario often?

i might depending on how he plays.

Hm' date=' I agree with GK.

But I also agree with you.

I play as every character, or at least I try too (damn you ice climbers), and so I get accustomed to each one. And I guess if it turns out I'm good with Wario, I'll use him often.

Yay.

[/quote']

Me, I`ll LOVE Wario. "If you just press B, he will make a cute little poot." LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL! "But keep B pressed, and it`s a stinky bomb!" That`s what they should have said instead.

I may not like Wario' date=' but I want to find out the deal with the motorcycle. Apperently if he falls off someone else can ride it, or something.

[/quote']

No, someone can pick it up if you get knocked off while you're on it, Wario's the only one who can ride it.

Archived