Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think while tehodis is MIA we need some one to take her place

I would love to do this because I am on every day and check the Dojo site for new updates everyday so I think I should take on the job to post the new news

I liked the Fludd, POK Stadium, my music, and the past 3 updates

FLUDD is cool and I wanted him in somehow

I love the first POK Stadium and this looks just as good. Also since it says 2 I think that might hint at a 1, meaning the orgial is in

My music is cool, this really make the game more fun because your not stuck to lisin to the same songs over and over again

Halberd just looks great, that all that needs to be said

Special Brawl helps ceap the games staying power by costomizing the fights more

ice climbers was a shocker, but they look great, and it was fun making them into a card:). I wounder whats happens if they get a Smash Ball

Since its 6 P.M. I think I can update.

Today we see the Hammer, the Golden Hammer

item10_070917b-l.jpg

It’s even more powerful than a normal hammer, but this makes it even more rare. This hammer drops with fearsome force! Not only does it boast increased power, but you also swing it faster. Plus it has a another power

If you rapidly tap the button...you can fly

item10_070917e-l.jpg

Ok float is a better word

But if you like the old hammer thats hear to but with the same defect it had in the Melee

item10_070917f-l.jpg

The Golden Hammer also occasionally malfunctions and it is then apparently called the Golden Squeaky Hammer

P.S. tehodis if I posted it wrong please tell me so I can make a note of it

[align=center]The much awaited WI-FI PLAY!

wi-fi01_070918a.jpg

This game supports Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If you connect your Wii to the Internet, you can enjoy linked battles with distant people!

But because this form of communication is greatly affected by the distance between you and your opponent, your brawls may not run smoothly if you’re really far apart—like, for instance, if you’re connecting between Japan and America.

[/align]With Friends[align=center]

wi-fi01_070918b.jpg

If you’re registered as friends, you can check each other’s status. If a friend is online and you earn his or her consent, you can enter a battle.

And even send short messages during brawls!

wi-fi01_070918d.jpg

These short messages are entered in advance, and you send them by taunting. There are four messages for the four directions on the + Control Pad: Up, down, left and right.

With friends, you can brawl any way you like. And there are other modes besides just free-for-alls.

[/align]With Anyone[align=center]

wi-fi01_070918e.jpg

You can also battle with people you don’t know who are looking for brawls. The most important point here is that you will not know each other’s names.

Now, while you’re waiting for a match to start, you can kill time with a little practice on Sandbag.

wi-fi01_070918f.jpg[/align]

Archived