Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

It's been said, but I'll say anyway. SONIC IS CHEAP. ANd he should be bottom, just because of his homo Final Smash. Dedede is pwnage, he deserves his seat. Pit should be bottom as well. Too spammy.

~Kenpachi Zaraki

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tier is list is for tourney level play and their no items are used.

Sonic has no real kill move, and is light, that is why he is so low.

Dedede has his chain grab, a FSmash that kill as low percent and good recovery. That his why he is so high.

The spammyness of Pit's B is part of the reason I think he is so high. Plus his recovery is godly and he has a decent kill move. I don't play much Pit, so I don't know that much about him.

FYI I didn't make this. TAG found it over at SWF and I posted it.

118840ly5.jpg

I think Geno should be in there but he wouldnt have a voice!

And that guy i have should be in there.

From Super Paper Mario 'ya dig?

AND DEDEDE IS GODLY!!!

Pit is cheap but dedede can own him.

In fact dedede is the strongest in the game and should be in the top.

And dededes everything is godly.

Ganon's recovery is really bad. That's the same reason why Ike is so low.

Also by chain grab I mean you can grab some one, than grab them again with out them being able to get out and letting you do a lot of damage till the stage runs out. This is why in tourney level play walk of stages are banned to prevent unfair KOs via the chain grab.

So' date=' who's who's favortie character?

~Ken-chan

[/quote']

My favorite (and best, coincidentially) is Wario. Which makes me glad he's very high tier (according to this list and other lists that float around. I've also noticed another similarity about a good number of lists: they all put C. Falcon at Bottom of Bottom Tier.

Cause Falcon is crap now. Fav of mine, and my best, Meta Knight. FTW! Oh and Wario scares e. He eats damn near everything in the game. But it comes in handy.

EXAMPLE: I was about to be soccerballed, but I used Warrio's B, I think that's the one, and ate the ball before it hit me. My friend was like, "You cheatin so of a -----."

~Kenny

Cause Falcon is crap now. Fav of mine' date=' and my best, Meta Knight. FTW! Oh and Wario scares e. He eats damn near everything in the game. But it comes in handy.

EXAMPLE: I was about to be soccerballed, but I used Warrio's B, I think that's the one, and ate the ball before it hit me. My friend was like, "You cheatin so of a -----."

~Kenny

[/quote']

1)The main thing that makes CF suck now is the removal of the Nipple spike and a pretty hefty knee nerf (F Air).

2) Wario (along with Kirby and Dedede) can eat about 80-90% of all items/throwable stuff, including Snake's Grenades, Link's/ T link's bombs, and Waddle Dees/Waddle Doos.

Hm........

Wonder if Wario's bite works on Dedede's FS........>_>

Tier list? I know what they are but a lot of people rank characters badly.

For instance, they rate Peach and Luigi low some times and they are about the easiest characters to become good as, as luigi on Wi-fi just yesterday out of like 10 wi-fi matches i won 6 of them with luigi and 1 more with peach >.<

And Sonic is on the bottom becuase of his final smash, personally that's why they don't allow smash balls in a lot of tournys.

Ike is one of the best characters in the game because of his Smash attacks...if he wasn't slow they would ban him from tournys.

Pit is ok, but he is one of those characters that you really have to practice as.

Tier list? I know what they are but a lot of people rank characters badly.

For instance' date=' they rate Peach and Luigi low some times and they are about the easiest characters to become good as, as luigi on Wi-fi just yesterday out of like 10 wi-fi matches i won 6 of them with luigi and 1 more with peach >.<

And Sonic is on the bottom becuase of his final smash, personally that's why they don't allow smash balls in a lot of tournys.

Ike is one of the best characters in the game because of his Smash attacks...if he wasn't slow they would ban him from tournys.

Pit is ok, but he is one of those characters that you really have to practice as.

[/quote']

1) Just because YOU do good with them, doesn't mean everyone else does.

2) Explain how Sonic's FS makes him bottom tier.

3) Most of Ike's attacks are slow; his recovery sucks

4) Pit has great recovery, great @ comboing, 2 ways to reflect projectiles.

Archived