30. Pokémon Trainer

31. Samus

32. Yoshi

33. Sonic

34. Jigglypuff

35. Ganondorf

36. Link

37. Captain Falcon

Yes. Meta Knight is the best characer in game, while CF the worse.

After a full spring and summer of competition' date=' the SBR felt as though it was time to take the first stab at a tier list for Brawl. Before I post it, let me remind you all of a few important things:

1. Tier placement doesn't necessarily reflect your ability to beat your friends with a specific character. You might beat your friend's Metaknight with Sonic, but that doesn't mean Sonic is top tier. It means you win that matchup against your friend. Tiers are not absolute measurements of match outcomes.

2. Instead of measuring match outcomes, tiers are more a measurement of potential of characters against the rest of the cast in a competitive, 1v1 tournament environment. It shows general strength of a character's abilities in a specific tournament environment. So yes, maybe Yoshi is a beast in teams or Ganon is REALLY good with items turned on... but this list measures somethingd different than those things.

3. This list is based on a combination of tournament result data, extensive discussions with top players and tournament hosts and looking at general trends in play in the current competitive metagame. It took a lot of work on the part of some of the best minds in Smash to compile this list.

4. This list might change with time. It is based on how we perceive the game to be and play it competitively NOW. However, if a replacement for l-canceling is discovered or new tactics cause the game to evolve over time, this list could change. So if you main a character that isn't near the top, keep playing and evolving their game. You might be the one, like Chu Dat's Ice Climbers back in Melee, that cause people's opinions to change.

5. That said, don't give up hope! Just because your character isn't ranked at or near the top, doesn't mean you can't do fantastic things with them with enough talent and effort. We do not publish this list to encourage players to change their main tournament character. If anything, it should serve as a challenge to take the game to the next level.

6. In Smash, any character can win in any matchup if you are smarter and better than your opponents by a wide enough margin. So keep playing to win and work hard to be the best player you can be, regardless of which character you use.

And without further ado, I present to you the official SBR Brawl Tier List (v1.0):

[/quote']

Luas is so low because he has slow weak moves, for the most part, and has poor matchups and tourney rankings.

Yes. Meta Knight is the best characer in game' date=' while CF the worse.

After a full spring and summer of competition, the SBR felt as though it was time to take the first stab at a tier list for Brawl. Before I post it, let me remind you all of a few important things:

1. Tier placement doesn't necessarily reflect your ability to beat your friends with a specific character. You might beat your friend's Metaknight with Sonic, but that doesn't mean Sonic is top tier. It means you win that matchup against your friend. Tiers are not absolute measurements of match outcomes.

2. Instead of measuring match outcomes, tiers are more a measurement of potential of characters against the rest of the cast in a competitive, 1v1 tournament environment. It shows general strength of a character's abilities in a specific tournament environment. So yes, maybe Yoshi is a beast in teams or Ganon is REALLY good with items turned on... but this list measures somethingd different than those things.

3. This list is based on a combination of tournament result data, extensive discussions with top players and tournament hosts and looking at general trends in play in the current competitive metagame. It took a lot of work on the part of some of the best minds in Smash to compile this list.

4. This list might change with time. It is based on how we perceive the game to be and play it competitively NOW. However, if a replacement for l-canceling is discovered or new tactics cause the game to evolve over time, this list could change. So if you main a character that isn't near the top, keep playing and evolving their game. You might be the one, like Chu Dat's Ice Climbers back in Melee, that cause people's opinions to change.

5. That said, don't give up hope! Just because your character isn't ranked at or near the top, doesn't mean you can't do fantastic things with them with enough talent and effort. We do not publish this list to encourage players to change their main tournament character. If anything, it should serve as a challenge to take the game to the next level.

6. In Smash, any character can win in any matchup if you are smarter and better than your opponents by a wide enough margin. So keep playing to win and work hard to be the best player you can be, regardless of which character you use.

And without further ado, I present to you the official SBR Brawl Tier List (v1.0):

Luas is so low because he has slow weak moves, for the most part, and has poor matchups and tourney rankings.

Chain grabs and laggy Smashes, probably?

After a full spring and summer of competition, the SBR felt as though it was time to take the first stab at a tier list for Brawl. Before I post it, let me remind you all of a few important things:

Dude, their are no chain grabs. >_>. I thought I told you that?

No, you didn't.......

And don't say that you did, cuz I know you didn't. Ever. Not at all. Explain, plz?

No, you didn't.......

And don't say that you did, cuz I know you didn't. Ever. Not at all. Explain, plz?

I know I did.

What ever.

Turns out none of it was true, and now when I bring it up I treat it as a joke.

Lucas should be mid or high. olimar IS high tier

He is high. Just high of the low. Olimar is good, it's just he's light and is hard for most people to use.

Don't forget, he is still better than half of the cast.

No, you didn't.......

I know I did.

What ever.

1) I'm 100% positive you never mentioned it to me. Never.

2) Again, 100% positive.

3) Explain in detail, plz. Cuz I still don't get it.

No, you didn't.......

I know I did.

What ever.

1) I'm 100% positive you never mentioned it to me. Never.

2) Again, 100% positive.

3) Explain in detail, plz. Cuz I still don't get it.

IDK. Just turns out that it wasn't as bad as most people said it was.

No' date=' Lucas he should be mid tier at the very least!!!

[/quote']

Take it up with the pros. But remember

This list is based on a combination of tournament result data, extensive discussions with top players and tournament hosts and looking at general trends in play in the current competitive metagame. It took a lot of work on the part of some of the best minds in Smash to compile this list.

Archived