Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

Same here Flame Dragon. I find that I really like Bowser' date=' specially since he breaks the SmashBall so easily when I play little sister. XD

His size, you are again correct. Though I can't tell if he's bigger or smaller compared to Melee. I'd just play with him for fun. Since Melee, I had wanted to play as Giga Bowser, so, you know.

Mario has been disgraced in this series I think. He was downgraded a bit too much. Link was UP graded WAY too much. His recovery is ridiculous and I hate him the most in this game. And I still say Meta Knight FTW! XD

~Ken-chan

[/quote']

What do you mean Link was up graded? He sucks. He has next to no kill moves, is a large target, and is slow. Link sucks.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poke' date=' do you consider yourself better than me?

Lol, I'm just wondering, because you beat me, uh, a few times, but you said I was a challenge.

So, yeah, just wondering. :)

Oh, and my favorite character is Pikachu.

-Glasstin[img']http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/glasstin10/emo-fish.gif[/img]

Oh yeah. I'm not a pro but i sure am good :p

Yes out of the friends i have registered you WERE the challenge. Until i figured you out. But i still lose because even though i know how to beat you i enjoy using other characters.

:) so all-in-all you are a decent foe

What do you mean Link was up graded? He sucks. He has next to no kill moves' date=' is a large target, and is slow. Link sucks.

[/quote']

His recovery is almost as high as Pit's. He's overpowered.

No way. Link's recovery doesn't even come close to Pit's.

Why would i tell you Glassy? To give you an edge or somthing? :p

I havn't decided yet. I could also use Kirby or Toon Link or many other people Maybe Fox or Wolf, and you also have to take into account if we are aloud to switch characters between matches.

You'll never know ;)

I havn't decided yet. I could also use Kirby or Toon Link or many other people Maybe Fox or Wolf' date=' and you also have to take into account if we are aloud to switch characters between matches.

You'll never know ;)

[/quote']

You should use Ganondorf.

Trust me.

You would really pwn me if you used him.

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

I havn't decided yet. I could also use Kirby or Toon Link or many other people Maybe Fox or Wolf' date=' and you also have to take into account if we are aloud to switch characters between matches.

You'll never know ;)

[/quote']

You should use Ganondorf.

Trust me.

You would really pwn me if you used him.

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

Really? I'll keep that in mind.

No wonder I couldn't find this thread I was looking into the "Games" section LOL!!!

anyway my FC : 3093-6980-6330 (PSYKO)

PM me when you add me (do i really need to say that). I also know where to find the godlyest vids of brawl if you are interested just ask.

Also I'd like to suggest to add a place where all the FC would be posted.

I wish I could add something to keep a list of FCs, but I didn't make the thread, so I can't add them to the first post. I guess the best place to find FCs is in my thread, which I might ask to have moved here and used as a record of FCs for easy use.

And every now and then I check the dojo. Today I checked and, guess what, their was an update.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/info/info08.html

Archived