YCM King of Games

Legend Zero

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i got done and this also i think is one of my best cards

126334cs6.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more Spellcaster-Type monster

When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon all level 1 and higher monsters from your hand to the field. Increase this cards ATK by 100 for each monster Special Summoned by this effect. While this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters that are destroyed by battle are added to their owners hand instead of sending them to the Graveyard. You can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field instead of adding it to your hand. When a Spell or Trap Card is activated, you can tribute this card to negate and destroy the activated card. If so, you can Special Summon this card to your field during your next Standby Phase.

22767xz5.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot attack directly. When this card attacks a monster with a Level lower than this card's, halve this card's ATK during the Damage Step only. You can place 1 Magic+ Counter on this card to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card that specifically targets this card. Increase this card's Level by 1 for each Magic+ Counter on it. If this card's Level is equal to or higher than 10, destroy this card.

Archived