WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Monday Night Raw - December 22, 2008]

MNRTag1WWEFan-FicTagBackground.png

"Good evening and welcome, to Monday Night Raw! I'm Michael Cole alongisde Jerry "The King" Lawler, and King, what a show tonight is gonna be!"

"You bet, Cole! As announced last week on Raw, Randy Orton will go one-on-one with Ted DiBiase in a Number One Contender's Match for the World Heavyweight Championship!"

MNRTag2WWEFan-FicTagBackground.png

"In addition to that, the first of many Royal Rumble Qualifying Matches will take place tonight when the WWE United States Champion, Striker "Yank" Boyd, takes on John Morrison!"

MNRTag5WWEFan-FicTagBackground.png

"Let's not forget the Main Event! Mr. McMahon's friend from the gym, Lawrence Davidson, is going to come to Raw, and hopefully put an end to the Faction's path of destruction!"

"I hope so too. As you just saw, Lawrence Davidson will make his Raw debut, and take on John Bradshaw Layfield, The Brian Kendrick, Devon Immortal, and Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) in a Four-on-One Handicap Match!"

"I for one am tired of the Faction. I'm glad that Mr. McMahon is going to do something about them."

Cody Rhodes theme

Even with the holidays upon them, the fans booed Cody Rhodes and his Tag Team Partner, Manu, as they made their way to the ring for Six-Man Tag Team action.

The third man on Rhodes' and Manu's team made his way to the ring. He was greeted with boos, but not as many boos as Cody Rhodes and Manu receieved.

Cryme Tyme theme

The fans jumped out of their seats in excitement as Cryme Tyme, one of the fans' favorite Tag Teams, made their way to the ring.

The fans cheered, Cryme Tyme smiled, and Rhodes, Manu, and The Miz looked on nervously as the Punjabi Giant made his way to the ring.

MNRTag3WWEFan-FicTagBackground.png

Match: JTG and The Miz were the first to square off. The Miz attempts a Clothesline, but JTG ducks and dishes out some Right Hands to The Miz. The Miz goes down on one knee. JTG bounces off the ropes to hit The Miz with a Neckbreaker, but The Miz knees JTG in the chest, preventing him from hitting the move. The Miz hits JTG with some Right Hands of his own. JTG battles back with some more Right Hands. JTG Clotheslines The Miz, and goes for a cover, but The Miz kicks out at one. The Miz scrambles to his feet and Dropkicks JTG. The Miz makes the tag to Rhodes, who applies a Side Headlock to JTG. JTG Back Drops Rhodes, escaping the hold. JTG goes to make a Tag, but Rhodes trips him, and pulls him toward the opposite corner. Rhodes makes the Tag to Manu, who hits JTG with a Standing Elbow Drop. Manu picks JTG up, and Scoop Slams him. Manu bounces off the ropes, and tries to Leg Drop JTG, but JTG moves out of the way. JTG goes to kick Manu, but Manu grabs JTG's leg. JTG hits Manu with an Inziguri, slowly makes it to his corner, and tags in The Great Khali. Manu makes the tag to The Miz, who tries to attack The Great Khali, but gets hit by Khali's boot in the process. Khali Irish Whips The Miz into the corner, and runs toward him. Khali hits The Miz, and The Miz sits down in the corner. Manu distracts the Referee, and The Miz low blows The Great Khali, who goes down on his knees. The Miz Dropkicks Khali in the face, and goes for the cover, but Khali kicks out at two. Khali gets to his feet, and hits The Miz with a Double-Handed Chokeslam. Khali makes the tag to Shad. Shad goes for the cover, but Manu breaks up the pin before the Referee can count to three. JTG and Khali come in the ring to prevent Manu from doing any damage to Shad. Rhodes comes in the ring as well. JTG hits Rhodes with a Neckbreaker. Khali hits Manu with a chop. Khali throws Manu out of the ring, and JTG Clotheslines Rhodes out of the ring. Khali and JTG go back to their corner as Shad looks to finish the match with a Big Boot. The Miz ducks the boot, however, and gets a roll-up pin on Shad, giving his team the victory.

Winners: Cody Rhodes, Manu and The Miz

"Talk about a great way to start Monday Night Raw!"

"That's for sure!"

"Still to come tonight, Randy Orton goes one-on-one with Ted DiBiase!"

Commercial break

Evolution theme

Cheers explode through the arena as Triple H, John Cena, Matt Hardy, and Jeff Hardy make their way to the ring.

"What the h*ll is going on here?"

"I have no idea! I do know that this is the theme music of Evolution, Triple H's former faction!"

The four superstars enter the ring, and Triple H gets a microphone.

"So lemme get this straight. JBL decided to grab a few superstars and form himself a faction. Not only that, he likes to go around attacking superstars after they've wrestled a match. Well, I figured, why not get a few guys and put together a faction of my own? So, I talked to a couple of the guys on Smackdown, and I decided to throw together a little faction to take on JBL's faction. Ladies and gentlemen, please say hello to John Cena, Jeff Hardy, and the ECW Champion, Matt Hardy!"

The fans begin to cheer.

"Now, this little group of people I gathered are going to help me put.."

Shawn Michaels theme

"Wait a second! Here comes the new World Heavyweight Champion!"

"What's he doin out here?"

Shawn Michaels, World Heavyweight Championship in hand, makes his way to the ring as the fans chant "HBK".

"Now Hunter, I'm sorry to come out here like this and steal your thunder, but I too found a couple of people who want to help put an end to JBL's faction."

"Did you, now?"

"Yeah, just a few."

"Well, let's get them out here."

"Alright!"

HBK points toward the Titantron.

Mr. Kennedy theme

Mr. Kennedy, followed by around thirty WWE Superstars including Kane, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Big Show, and Edge, walks to the ring. Kennedy enters the ring, and the superstars surround the outside of the ring. Kennedy shakes HBK's hand, and gets a microphone.

"Good evening, Hunter, Cena, Matt, Jeff, Shawn. As you know, I am Mistahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kennedyyyyyy!.....Kennedyyyyy!!!! Now then, I was in the back, and I was approached by Shawn Michaels. He told me that he was annoyed with JBL's actions, and that he was looking for some people to help him put an end to the faction. I too, am annoyed by JBL, so I told Shawn I'd help him out. I just so happened to know almost every superstar in the back can't stand JBL either, so I enlisted them to help us out. So here we are. Here's my idea. We have JBL and the Faction come down to the ring, and we take care of business!"

Vince McMahon theme

The Chairman of the Board, Vince McMahon, emerged from the back, and walked onto the stage.

"Now, as much as I'd like to just throw the Faction in that ring and have every single one of you kick their a*ses, I can't do that. What I can, do, though, is make some singles matches between some of you and the Faction."

"King, can you believe the amount of superstars out here that want to take down the Faction?"

"I'm amazed! If I were JBL, I'd jump in my car and drive out of this arena as soon as I could."

"Don't be silly. JBL would never drive himself somewhere. That's why he uses a limo."

"I can't argue with that!"

"Wait just a second, Vince, I've got a better idea! How about you put me, HBK, and Triple H, in a Tag Team Match against JBL and Devon Immortal?!"

Kennedy begins to speak.

"Yeah, and once you've made that match, you can put Mr. Kennedy and The Hardys against The Brian Kendrick, MVP, and Dustin Delta!"

"Woah woah woah! You're forgetting about me, dude. The Champ is here, and the Champ wants to get in on some of this a*s kicking!"

"Everybody just shut up! We all want the Faction to come to an end! As the Chairman, it's my responsiblity to make sure that the fans get what they want, and I think that what the fans want, is to see JBL and The Faction get their a*ses kicked! So here's what I'm gonna do! At the Royal Rumble, John Bradshaw Layfield will team up with the rest of the Faction to take on Shawn Michaels, Triple H, The Hardys, John Cena, and Mr. Kennedy in a 6-on-5 Handicap Match!"

Kennedy nods in approval.

"I do have a little bit of bad news, though. The former WWE Tag Team Champions, Devon Immortal and MVP, have used their Rematch Clause, and they will be taking on The Hardys right here tonight for the WWE Tag Team Championships!"

"I can't believe it! We're gonna see The Hardys battle Immortal and MVP again, right here tonight!"

"Talk about exciting! Ladies and gentlemen, for those of you that were unable to see New Year's Revolution, The Hardys defeated MVP and Ezekiel Jackson, who was filling in for Devon Immortal, last night to win the WWE Tag Team Championships for the first time in six years!"

"That's all true, but coming up next, Rey Mysterio gets a chance to avenge himself when he goes one-on-one with the Faction's Dustin Delta!"

MNRTag4WWEFan-FicTagBackground.png

Commercial break

Tomorrow night on ECW, things are going to get extreme! ECW Newcomer Dolph Ziggler battles Chris Jericho in a Number One Contender's Match for the ECW Championship! ECW! Live on Sci-Fi!

Rey Mysterio theme

The fans cheer as the Master of the 619 makes his way to the ring for one-on-one action with Dustin Delta.

"Welcome back to Raw, and what a match this is gonna be!"

"You can say that again! Mysterio's opponent, Dustin Delta, picked up his first victory since joining the WWE when he defeated Mark Henry last night at New Year's Revolution!"

"That he did, but it wasn't without major assistance from the Faction!"

"And I can't help but think that we're going to see the Faction tonight!"

John Bradshaw Layfield theme

Dustin Delta, accompanied by John Bradshaw Layfield and The Brian Kendrick, makes his way to the ring. The fans boo him.

"Delta's not alone. No surprise there."

"Tell me about it. Delta wouldn't be able to win without assistance from the Faction, and that's a fact."

MNRTag4WWEFan-FicTagBackground.png

Match: Mysterio Dropkicks Delta and goes for a quick cover, but Delta kicks out. Rey goes for a Clothesline, but Delta ducks and hits him with a Neckbreaker. Delta knees Rey in the side twice, and applies an Armbar. Mysterio battles out, and hits Delta with an Arm Drag. Delta ggoes for a Clothesline, but Rey ducks and hits Delta with another Arm Drag. Delta sits up, only to be Dropkicked in the face by Rey, who goes for the cover, but only gets a two count. Rey Scoop Slams Delta, and goes to the top rope to hit a Clothesline, but Delta Dropkicks him while he is in the air. Delta goes for the cover, but Rey gets his foot on the bottom rope right before the referee makes the three count. Delta applies a Side Headlock. Mysterio manages to toss Delta over his shoulder. Mysterio hits a Running Dropkick, and goes for the cover, but only gets a two count. Rey goes for a Clothesline, but Delta hits him with a Big Boot. Delta goes for a Powerbomb, but Mysterio counters into a Hurracanrana, causing Delta to land on the ropes. Mysterio hits Delta with the 619. Mysterio goes for the West Coast Pop, but Delta catches him and Powerbombs him. Delta pins Mysterio and wins the match.

Winner: Dustin Delta

"I am in pure disbelief. Dustin Delta just defeated Rey Mysterio without any assistance from the Faction!"

Mysterio gets to his feet, and JBL comes in the ring and hits him with the Clothesline from H*ll.

"You've gotta be kidding me. Mysterio just lost a hard fought match, and JBL decided to go in the ring and hit him with a devastating Clothesline from H*ll."

Commercial break

Randy Orton theme

"Here comes The Legend Killer! He's set for one-on-one action with Ted DiBiase."

"Let's take a look at what happened last week at the end of Monday Night Raw."

A video of Mr. McMahon telling Orton that he was going to face Ted DiBiase, and Ted DiBiase RKO'ing Orton, was shown.

"Last week, I was defeated by the Big Show, and attacked by Ted DiBiase. Now, I had a cold, and I shouldn't have been put in a match, but Vince McMahon didn't listen to what I had to say. Well tonight, DiBiase is going to pay, and I'm going to become the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship."

Ted DiBiase theme

The fans cheer in excitement as DiBiase makes his way to the ring.

"I haven't really said much of anything over the past few weeks. I come out, wrestle, win, and go to the back. But I'm tired of listening to you, Randy Orton, run your mouth. I left Priceless because they weren't on my level, and you're not either. I am a talented athlete, and I deserve a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. If I have to go through you to get it, then that's what I'll do."

Orton and DiBiase get right in each other's faces, and the referee signals for the bell to ring, and the match to begin.

Match: Orton hits DiBiase with some right hands, followed by a vicious Clothesline. Orton goes for a quick cover, but DiBiase kicks out. DiBiase gets to his feet, and Orton attempts to Suplex him. DiBiase reverses the move into a Reverse Neckbreaker. DiBiase hits Orton with a Standing Knee Drop, and goes for the cover, but only gets a two count. Orton gets to his feet and trips DiBiase. Orton applies a Reverse Chin Lock, but DiBiase battles out. Orton hits DiBiase with an Inverted Neckbreaker. Orton sets DiBiase up for the RKO, but when Orton goes for the RKO, DiBiase blocks it and hits a Small Package, winning the match.

Winner and the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship: Ted DiBiase

"Oh my god! DiBiase just beat Orton!"

"What an upset!"

"Speaking of upset, how do you think Orton feels right about now?"

"I'm willing to bet that Orton's pretty disappointed, Cole."

"On another note, the Royal Rumble is a little more than a month away!"

"That's right, and tonight we're going to see the first two Royal Rumble Qualifiying Matches! As a matter of fact, one of them is coming up next!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, when we return, Striker "Yank" Boyd will go one-on-one with The Self-Proclaimed Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison!"

Commercial break

The battles have been going on for quite a time, but on January 25th, the War will come to an end. Triple H, The Hardys, Mr. Kennedy, Shawn Michaels, and John Cena battle The Faction in a 6-on-5 Handicap Match! Royal Rumble! Live! Sunday, January 25, 2009! Only on Pay-Per-View!

"Welcome back to Monday Night Raw! Our first Royal Rumble Qualifying Match is just seconds away! But first, let's take Vladimir Kozlov's vicious attack on the United States Champion that took place last Tuesday on ECW."

A video of Vladimir Kozlov attacking Striker "Yank" Boyd on ECW is shown.

Striker "Yank" Boyd theme

The fans cheer as the United States Champion makes his way to the ring, high-fiving some fans along the way.

John Morrison theme

Morrison is greeted with boos as he emerges from the back. He walks slowly, but arrogantly, to the ring.

MNRTag5WWEFan-FicTagBackground.png

"And here we go! This match is about to get started! Both of these superstars are great athletes, and you can be sure that this is going to be a very competitive match."

"Wait a minute.."

Vladimir Kozlov walks onto the stage.

"You gotta be kidding me! What the h*ll is Kozlov doing out here?"

Kozlov begins walking toward the ring, receiving boos from the fans. He enters the ring, and he enters the ring, John Morrison exits the ring. Boyd runs to Clothesline Kozlov, but Kozlov Headbutts him.

"Look at the power of the Moscow Mauler. He just took Striker down with that signature Headbutt of his."

"Yeah. Kozlov has a steel-like cranium. You gotta watch yourself when you step into the ring with Kozlov."

The fans stand on their feet and cheer as The Punjabi Giant makes his way to the squared circle with his manager, Renjin Singh.

"Uh-oh! Here comes The Great Khali!"

"What exactly is Khali doing out here?"

"I don't know, but if I was Kozlov, I'd be a little worried right about now. It's gonna take more than a Headbutt to keep The Punjabi Giant down!"

Khali slowly enters the ring and stands face-to-face with Kozlov. Singh stands next to Khali as the stare-off between Khali and Kozlov continues. Kozlov punches Khali. Khali backs up, and Kozlov goes to Headbutt him, but runs into a Big Boot.

"Oh my god! Did you hear the impact of that Big Boot?!"

"How could you not hear it?! My god! Kozlov is down, and I don't think he's going to get up any time soon!"

"Well, it looks like this match isn't going to happen tonight. But what is going to happen, is Ricky Ortiz battling Jack Byron in a Royal Rumble Qualifying Match-up! And that match, is next!"

Commercial break

MNRTag6WWEFan-FicTagBackground.png

Match: Byron and Ortiz lock up in the center of the ring, and Byron overpowers Ortiz. Byron twists Ortiz's arm, and locks in a Hammer Lock. Ortiz manages to escape the hold and hits Byron with a Snapmare Toss. Ortiz Clotheslines Byron three times in a row and goes for a cover, but Byron kicks out at two. Ortiz goes for a Suplex, but Byron counters into a Suplex of his own.

"Look at the power of Jack Byron. He may not be the best superstar in the WWE, but he certainly is one of the strongest."

"I couldn't have said it better myself."

Ortiz goes for a Clothesline, but Byron ducks and throws Ortiz in the air and over his shoulders. Byron Scoop Slams Ortiz and hits him with a Standing Leg Drop. Byron goes for the cover, but Ortiz kicks out at two.

"What a near fall!"

Ortiz gets to his feet. Byron goes for a Flapjack Slam, but Ortiz counters into a DDT. Ortiz bounces off the ropes and goes for The Big "O", but Byron rolls out of the way. Byron goes for a Flapjack Slam again, and it works.

"What a move! He calls that Mind Collapse."

"I think the Mind Collapse is gonna spell the end for Ortiz. Byron's got the cover, 1..2..3! And Byron picks up the win!"

Winner: Jack Byron

"What a win for Jack Byron!"

"You said it. Still to come tonight, Lawrence Davidson, Mr. McMahon's friend from the gym, will go one-on-five with The Faction!"

Commercial break

"Wha? What is this? Stephanie McMahon is making her way to the ring."

The fans boo Stephanie as she enters the ring and gets a microphone.

"Now, there's something I'd like to address. Last week, my father came down to this very ring and congratulated Chandler Emerald on becoming the Raw General Manager. That really bothers me. I mean, Chandler Emerald is some idiot rookie that just recently joined World Wrestling Entertainment. I left a message for my father demanding that he remove Chandler Emerald from the General Manager Position and give that position to someone better suited for the job, like me."

Chandler Emerald theme

The fans cheer as the General Manager of Raw makes his way to the ring.

"Here comes the General Manager!"

"I wonder why he's smiling!"

"Hey Steph! Long time no see. Look, I'm just gonna cut to the chase. For some reason, ever since I've been WWE Superstar, you've had a problem with me. Now, I don't know what I did to upset you, but quite frankly, I don't really care. As far as me.."

Mike Knox comes in the ring and Clotheslines Chandler Emerald in the back of the head. Knox punches Emerald several times before hitting him with The Knoxout.

"Oh come on! This is dispicable!"

"Something tells me this was a set-up. Stephanie McMahon wanted Chandler Emerald to come to the ring, and Emerald did just that."

"The destructive Mike Knox has literally destroyed the Intercontinental Champion."

Stephanie McMahon smiles as she walks to the back.

Commercial break

There is a man laying on the ground in the back, and his face is covered with blood. Todd Grisham is standing next to him.

"Someone get some help!"

Medics rush to the location and begin to check on the man. Mr. McMahon arrives shortly after the medics.

"Mr. McMahon, your friend, Lawrence Davidson, has been knocked unconscious. He is bleeding from the head. I don't think he's going to be able to wrestle tonight."

"What the h*ll happened to him? Quick, get him to a hospital!"

"Well..King..it seems like Mr. McMahon's friend, Lawrence Davidson, was attacked."

"I'm pretty sure I know who is responsible for it. It's The Faction."

"I wouldn't doubt it."

Jeff Hardy theme

The arena explodes with cheers as The Hardys, the WWE Tag Team Champions, make enter it. They both high-five some fans and hold their championship belts up before entering the ring.

"Listen to that ovation!"

"The fans love these guys!"

"Well it looks like this is gonna be our Main Event Match! Can The Hardys retain the WWE Tag Team Championships? We'll find out when we come back!"

Commercial break

The Faction makes their way to the ring, receiving boos from the fans. Devon Immortal and Montel Vontavious Porter enter the ring, while John Bradshaw Layfield, Dustin Delta, and The Brian Kendrick stay outside the ring.

Michael Cole walks over to Lillian Garcia and tells her something.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have just been told that Mr. McMahon has selected a superstar to be the Special Guest Timekeeper, and a superstar to be a Special Guest Commentator."

Shawn Michaels theme

"Introducing the Special Guest Timekeeper for this match, the World Heavyweight Champion, Shawn Michaels!"

The fans cheer as The Heartbreak Kid makes his way to the Timekeeper's Booth.

"I don't believe it! The World Heavyweight Champion is going to be the Special Guest Timekeeper for this match!"

Batista theme

"And introducing the Special Guest Commentator for this match, Batista!"

"Here comes The Animal!"

"This is great! Mr. McMahon evening the odds a little bit here!"

"Hardy" chants begin to fill the arena.

Match: Matt Hardy starts in the ring with MVP. The former rivals wasted little time getting the match underway. Hardy Clotheslines MVP, and Suplexes him. MVP gets to his feet and leans against the ropes. Hardy goes for a Dropkick, but MVP leans against the ropes again, causing Hardy to fall to the mat. MVP goes for a cover with his feet on the ropes, but the referee notices and yells at him. MVP applies a Side Headlock. Hardy battles out and Elbows MVP in the chest twice. Hardy hits a Suplex and goes for the cover, but MVP kicks out at one. MVP goes for a Clothesline, but Hardy ducks and connects with The Side Effect.

"Hardy gets The Side Effect! Is that gonna do it? 1..2..no! MVP kicks out at two."

MVP and Hardy make the tag at nearly the same time. Jeff Clotheslines Devon Immortal, who gets back up. Hardy hits a Scoop Slam on Devon Immortal. Hardy connects with a Standing Leg Drop. Hardy goes for the cover, but Immortal kicks out at one. Immortal Irish Whips Hardy toward the corner, but Hardy jumps on the turnbuckle and hits Immortal with The Whisper in the Wind. Hardy goes for the cover, but MVP breaks up the pin at two. Dustin Delta distracts the referee while MVP and Immortal double team Hardy.

Batista spears Delta on the outside of the ring. JBL goes to attack Batista, but he gets Spinebustered. The Brian Kendrick hits Batista in the back with a chair. Shawn Michaels hits Sweet Chin Music on The Brian Kendrick.

Matt Hardy hits the Twist of Fate on Immortal and makes the tag to Jeff Hardy. Jeff hits Immortal with a Swanton Bomb and pins him to win the match.

Winners: The Hardys

"What a match! Not only that, but the entire Faction got their a*ses kicked! This is a great night!"

"It is indeed, King!"

Big Daddy V walks down the ramp and Clotheslines Batista and Shawn Michaels. He enters the ring, and The Hardys try to Clothesline him, but he hits them with a Double Clothesline. MVP, Devon Immortal, and Big Daddy V attack The Hardys. Big Daddy V hits Jeff Hardy with a Samoan Drop, and Devon Immortal hits Matt Hardy with a Flipping Piledriver.

Mr. Kennedy and John Cena rush to the ring. Kennedy battles with MVP while John Cena battles with Big Daddy V and Devon Immortal. The number's game proves to be too much for Cena to handle, and Big Daddy V takes him down with a Samoan Drop. MVP hits Kennedy with a Drive-By Kick.

Batista gets to his feet and enters the ring. The Animal Spears MVP. Shawn Michaels gets up and goes in the ring to help Batista. HBK hits Immortal with Sweet Chin Music. Big Daddy V goes for a Clothesline, but Batista Spinebusters him. Shawn Michaels hits Big Daddy V with a Diving Elbow Drop from the top rope.

They check on The Hardys and HBK's music begins to play.

[spoiler=ECW - December 23rd, 2008]

ECW Opening

Fireworks explode onto the stage as the show begins.

Cryme Tyme theme

"Welcome one and all to ECW! I'm Todd Grisham alongside Matt Striker, and Matt, it looks like we're getting a special appearance from Raw's Cryme Tyme tonight!"

"It seems that way indeed! More important than that, though, is tonight's Main Event Match."

A Matt Hardy vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Dustin Delta for the ECW Championship Match Card appears on the TitanTron.

"Tell me about it! What a match that one's gonna be!"

"You know what I'm wondering, though?"

"What is that?"

"What's going to happen when two members of The Faction are against each other in the ring?"

"I have no idea, Matt! But I'll tell you this! Things didn't go so well for The Faction last night! Even though they got a new member, Big Daddy V, they got one h*ll of an a*s kicking from Batista and Shawn Michaels!"

The bell rings.

"The following Tag Team Contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the team of Shad Gaspard and JTG, Cryme Tyme!"

Slash theme

"And their opponents, first, Slash!"

"And his Tag Team Partner, being accompanied to the ring by John Bradshaw Layfield, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP!"

"Looks like we're gonna kick things off with some Tag Team Action!"

First Match: Shad Gaspard & JTG (Cryme Tyme) vs. Slash & Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)

Match: JTG starts in the ring with Slash. Slash hits JTG with a quick Suplex and goes for the cover, but JTG kicks out at one. Slash drives his knee into JTG's back and locks in a Reverse Chinlock. The fans begin to clap with Shad to give JTG the support he needs to battle out of the move. JTG gets to his feet and hits Slash with a Fisherman Suplex. JTG makes the tag to Shad, who comes in with a lot of momentum. Shad hits Slash with a Clothesline and throws MVP, who runs in the ring, over his shoulders. Slash taunts for the crowd before hitting Slash with a Scoop Slam, followed by a Standing Knee Drop. Shad goes for a cover, but only gets a one count. Slash gets to his feet and hits Shad with a hard Right Hand. Slash goes for what looks like a Spear, but runs right into a Big Boot, followed by a loss for his team.

Winners: Shad Gaspard & JTG (Cryme Tyme)

"Here are your winners, the team of Shad Gaspard and JTG, Cryme Tyme!"

"What a victory for Cryme Tyme!"

"Win or lose, these guys never fail to impress me!"

"Still to come tonight, The Boogeyman returns!"

A picture of The Boogeyman with the words The Boogeyman Returns on it appears on the TitanTron.

Commercial break

Dolph Ziggler theme

The newcomer to ECW came in grinning. He backhanded fans who booed at him from the front row. He slid into the ring.

”Tonight, Dolph Ziggler, newcomer to the Land of Extreme, will take on the high-flying Nunzio! I can’t wait!”

Dolph stood on the turnbuckle and grinned. He looked around before jumping down and pacing around the ring, watching the stage.

The fans cheered as the high flying superstar, Nunzio, entered the arena. He taunted on the stage and made his way down the ramp. He high fived the fans before stepping into the squared circle. He jumped onto the top rope and taunted. He jumped down.

”Nunzio has his high flying skills. But is that enough to bring Ziggler down?”

”I hope so. I can’t stand that idiot.”

Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Nunzio

The bell rang and the match began. Dolph Ziggler started with a power slam. He followed it up with a standing elbow drop. Nunzio stood, but Ziggler clotheslined him immediately. He pulled him up and used a backbreaker. Dolph walked around Nunzio, stomping on each of his joints. He bounced off the ropes and landed a splash on Nunzio. He hooked the leg. “1…2….3!” The ref counted. He called for the bell.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler exits the ring and gets a microphone.

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name, is Dolph Ziggler, and I am the winner."

”And Ziggler introduces himself to the Land of Extreme!”

”Well, not everybody’s happy about it…In fact, I don’t think anyone is.”

Lena Yada is standing in the back next to Hook Cadaver.

"Hello everyone. My name is Lena Yada, and I'm here with Hook Cadaver. Hook, two weeks ago on ECW you found out who was responsible for attacking you and Batista. What are your.."

Hook takes the microphone from Lena Yada.

"Let me stop you right there. This Faction crap is really getting on my nerves. I mean, who does John Bradshaw Layfield think he is? Just walking around the WWE Universe attacking people whenever he wants to? I'm fed up, and I'm going to do something about it. So, JBL, I hope you're listening. I'm challenging you to a match. Me and you, next week, on Monday Night Raw. No Disqualifications."

Hook gives the microphone back to Lena Yada and walks away.

"Well, it looks like Hook Cadaver isn't in a good mood."

"And can you blame him? I mean, he's one of the many superstars that have been attacked by The Faction."

"I guess you're right. Well, speaking of The Faction, coming up next is our Main Event! The Brian Kendrick battles Dustin Delta and Matt Hardy in a Triple Threat Match for the ECW Championship!"

Commercial Break

The Brian Kendrick theme

Brian Kendrick and Dustin Delta entered the arena, greeted by boos. They high fived each other on stage and came down the ramp. Delta slid into the ring and stood with one foot on the bottom turnbuckle and the other on the top rope. He pointed outward and the crowd booed. Kendrick stepped in and dance around in the middle of the ring. They paced the ring after wishing each other good luck in the coming match.

Matt Hardy theme

The fans went wild as the ECW Champion made his way to the stage. He taunted and Delta and Kendrick glared at him with anger. He came down the ramp and held up his championship. He leapt into the ring. He stepped onto the ropes and taunted. He handed his belt to the time keeper, and the bell rang.

Main Event: Dustin Delta vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Matt Hardy [Triple Threat] [ECW Championship]

Matt began, punching Brian in the gut twice. Delta jumped in and used a hip toss on Hardy. Kendrick ran to the ropes and flipped off, hitting an Inverted DDT on Dustin. Hardy stood up, only to get kicked in the scalp by Kendrick. Delta stood, waiting to strike Kendrick. He hit a bulldog, then stomped on Hardy’s head. He ran to the ropes. Brian and Matt stood, and Delta hit Hardy with a cross body. Kendrick came and tossed Dustin out of the ring. Matt jumped up and hit the Side Effect. He hooked Kendrick’s leg, but Kendrick kicked out at two. Dustin slid into the ring and kicked Brian in the head. Hardy hit a Twist of Fate on Dustin. Hardy pinned Delta, who kicked out at two.

”With every move, this match get’s more intense! And you have to wonder who’s gonna leave here champion!”

Kendrick hit a double clothesline on Hardy and Delta. He jumped onto the turnbuckle and went for a Moonsault, only to receive a power bomb from Dustin. Matt climbed the turnbuckle and dropped the elbow on Kendrick. The Boogeyman came out from under the ring as red smoke surrounded the ring. The fans went wild. Matt and Dustin cautiously looked around. Boogeyman slid in and went to hit Delta with his staff, but he jumped over The Boogeyman, who hit Matt Hardy. Boogeyman looked around, and Kendrick tossed him out of the ring. Dustin punched Brian Kendrick twice, then hit a dropkick. Hardy slipped into the ring. Dustin went to hit Matt’s skull with an elbow, but Hardy countered, hitting a Side Slam. He pinned Delta, who turned quickly turned it into a Crucifix. Hardy tapped out, and fell down. The bell rang as Kendrick stood.

Winner: Dustin Delta

Dustin was handed the ECW Championship. He held it over his shoulder and grinned. The fans booed.

”Did you see that? Delta just became ECW Champion!”

”I’m in awe. This is unbelievable!”

JBL came down the ramp and stepped into the ring, followed by Immortal, Big Daddy V, and MVP. He had a microphone.

“Congratulations, Dustin. That’s some nice gold there.”

Delta grinned and glanced at his championship for a moment.

“Now, I started this Faction. I lead you to your first victories.”

Dustin was handed a microphone.

“Thank you for that, John.”

JBL nodded.

“Now, in return, I’d like that gold you have over your shoulder.”

Dustin looked at Layfield in disbelief.

“Hand it over, Dustin.”

Delta glanced at the two back and forth. He took a moment to admire his championship. He looked up at JBL. JBL grinned, until his was slapped in the face. The crowd cheered for him. At that moment, every member of The Faction went for Delta.

Evolution theme

Triple H, HBK, Jeff Hardy, and John Cena ran out. Cena took down JBL with a clothesline. He then locked in an STFU. Triple H knee’d Immortal in the face, following it up with a pedigree. Hardy took down Big Daddy V and MVP with a Whisper in the Wind. Shawn came down on MVP with an elbow drop. Delta leapt onto the turnbuckle and Triple H and Shawn Michaels threw him up with a Rocket Launcher. He landed a huge Moonsault. The Evolution theme played once more as Cena, Hardy, DX, and Delta left the arena as the fans went wild.

The fans cheer as JBL sits up, confused, and looks toward the TitanTron. The ramp area gets filled with smoke and red lights flash throughout the arena. Suddenly, a figure emerges on all fours, and begins crawling toward the ring.

"Oh my god! It's The Boogeyman!"

"Well, we were told that he was supposed to return tonight!"

JBL's eyes widen in fear as The Boogeyman stands up and smashes a clock against his head, triggering his pyro. The Boogeyman enters the ring and JBL begins crab-walking toward the far right corner of the ring.

"Look at the look on JBL's face! He must be terrified!"

"I'm sure the rest of The Faction would be too, if they weren't knocked out cold in the center of the ring."

The Boogeyman grabs a large handful of worms out of his pocket, shoves them in his mouth, and lets them drop slowly from his mouth onto JBL's face and neck area. Boogey taunts in the ring as the show comes to an end.

Written by Remocon and Swift.

Wow!

The best Fan-Fic ever!!

Name: Mond Black

Height: 1.83

Weight: 103 kgs

Theme Song: Way Away by YellowcardThe Song

Finishing Move: I have 3, but I guess that I will treat the 3rd as a Signature Move

1- 3 Seconds of Pain: An STO backbreaker followed by a Complete Shot

2- Mondification: An RKO but single handed

(optional) 3- Sweet & Sore: Sweet Chin Music with an Edge Spear taunt before it.

Show: RAW

Make me have a good debut!!

Shouldn't we say whether we are heels or faces?

I will change my theme song accordingly.

[spoiler=Friday Night Smackdown - December 25, 2008][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3gm9-KVaHw&feature=related]WWE Opening[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZVyWdrOejM&feature=related]Smackdown Opening[/url]

The fans stand and cheer as the fireworks explode onto the stage, signaling the start of the show.

[color=purple]"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Smackdown, and Merry Christmas!"[/color]

[color=orange]"Merry Christmas everybody! I'm so excited! Not only are we live tonight for the first time in years, it's Christmas Day!"[/color]

[color=purple]"That it is, Tazz! And Santa has given us all a gift in Tonight's Main Event!"[/color]

[b]A John Cena & The Hardys vs. Devon Immortal, Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) & The Brian Kendrick Match Card appears on the TitanTron.[/b]

[color=orange]"That's right! The Hardys and John Cena take on Devon Immortal, MVP, and The Brian Kendrick in a Six-Man Tag Team Match!"[/color]

[color=purple]"And also tonight! CM Punk teams with Kofi Kingston to take on Mark Henry and John Morrison!"[/color]

[color=orange]"Personally, that's the match I'm excited about the most. I talked to John Morrison earlier today, and he told me he's going to try to find himself a new Tag Team Partner. The question is, will he find that in Mark Henry?"[/color]

[color=purple]"Only time will tell, but quite honestly, I'm interested to see how Henry and Morrison work as a team. Or if they can work as a team, for that matter. John Morrison has enjoyed great successes as a Tag Team Competitor, and one can only guess that once he finds a new Tag Team Partner, he will continue to enjoy those successes."[/color]

[color=orange]"I agree with ya."[/color]

The bell rings as Smackdown's Ring Announcer, Justin Roberts, stands in the ring.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at two-hundred and forty-five pounds, R Truth!"

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbXk1cKHts8]R Truth theme[/url]

The fans are on their feet as Smackdown's hip-hop superstar makes his way to the ring through the crowd.

[color=purple]"Listen to that ovation!"[/color]

[color=orange]"These fans love R Truth, J.R., and I can't say I blame them!"[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc7c-2mNWmw&feature=related]Ezekiel Jackson theme[/url]

The cheers immediately came to an end as the former bodyguard of The Brian Kendrick made his way down the ramp. He had an arrogant smile on his face.

"And his opponent, Ezekiel Jackson!"

[color=purple]"When you think of power, this guy is what comes to mind. I mean, I've seen many a superstar in my days, but none of them as physically powerful as Ezekiel Jackson."[/color]

[color=orange]"I concur. Ezekiel Jackson has certainly made a name for himself as a WWE Superstar."[/color]

[color=purple]"Let's take a quick look at what happened last week when Ezekiel Jackson went one-on-one with the Cornbread Colossus, Festus."[/color]

[b]Festus threw Ezekiel into the ring side wall. Jackson countered, kicking Festus in the gut. What they hadn’t realized was the count. The ref was already at 7, and they didn’t notice at all. Ezekiel threw Festus into the steel steps. Festus countered, piledriving Jackson. “8!” Festus kicked Jackson in the head. “9!” Festus lifted Ezekiel onto his shoulder and pounded his spine in the steel pole. “10!” The ref signaled he bell to ring. The bell rang as doctors came out to help Ezekiel. Festus had no expression.

Winner: No Contest [Double Count-Out]

[color=purple]"It looks like Festus could’ve done some serious damage to Ezekiel Jackson."[/color]

[color=orange]"Good! I couldn’t stand him anyway. Kudos to Festus!"[/color][/b]

First Match: R Truth vs. Ezekiel Jackson

Match: Jackson goes for a Clothesline, but R Truth ducks and connects with a few Right Hands. Truth bounces off the ropes to hit Jackson with a Shoulder Block, but Jackson hits Truth with a Shoulder Block of his own.

[color=purple]"Just look at that power! Jackson just stopped R Truth in his tracks!"[/color]

Jackson hits Truth with some blows to the back as Truth tries to get to his feet. Jackson picks up Truth with one arm and slams him onto his knee. Jackson goes for the cover, but Truth kicks out at one. The fans begin to clap in an attempt to give Truth some support, but Jackson continues to keep the advantage, using his power to his advantage. Jackson goes for a Suplex, but Truth counters and hits Jackson with a Reverse Stunner-like move. Truth goes to the second rope and hits Jackson with a Diving Clothesline. Truth begins to build momentum, and hits Jackson with three Clotheslines in succession. Jackson goes for a Clothesline of his own, but Truth runs and hits him with a 360 Clothesline. Truth taunts and sets Jackson up for an Axe Kick. As Truth goes for an Axe Kick, Jackson dodges the move and Chokeslams Truth. Jackson pins Truth and wins the match.

Winner: Ezekiel Jackson

[color=orange]"Talk about a hard fought battle. R Truth gave it everything he had, but the power game was too much for him to handle."[/color]

"Here is your winner, Ezekiel Jackson!"

The fans booed for a moment, then stopped as a Match Card appears on the TitanTron.

[b]A Dolph Ziggler vs. Jesse Match Card appears on the TitanTron with the words Up Next on it.[/b]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB9q7fckBng]Dolph Ziggler theme[/url]

The Extremist entered the Smackdown arena grinning. The fans booed.

[color=purple]”A few days ago on ECW, Dolph Ziggler picked up his first win as an ECW Superstar.”[/color]

[color=orange]”No kidding! He destroyed Nunzio!”[/color]

Ziggler slid into the ring and grinned.

The bell rings.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. In the ring, Dolph Ziggler!"

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT7vkKS9iuU]Jesse theme[/url]

The crowd cheered as country-boy Jesse made his way to the ring with his Tag Team Partner, Festus. He high-fived the fans and stepped through the ropes. He stood on the turnbuckle and taunted, brimming with confidence. He jumped down as the crowd died down.

Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Jesse

Jesse started with a Stomach Kick. He hit a neckbreaker quickly after. Ziggler came back, hitting Jesse with a running elbow. Jesse fell to the mat. Ziggler stomped on Jesse’s head. Jesse stood and clotheslined Dolph, who got up right away, only to be punched in the skull. Ziggler lifted the country boy up and hit a powerslam. He climbed the turnbuckle and came down with an elbow drop. He pinned Jesse, who kicked out at two. Dolph Ziggler uses a hip toss, and Jesse lands hard. Jesse jumps up and knees Dolph twice in the torso. Ziggler goes for a kick to the head, but misses. Jesse rebounds of the ropes, but receives a powerbomb from Ziggler. He went for the cover. “1…2…3!”

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

[color=orange]”And there it is. Dolph Ziggler wins it with an impressive power bomb!”[/color]

[color=purple]”Tazz, whether you like him or not, you have to admit. Dolph Ziggler has talent.”[/color]

[color=orange]”Yah. No joke, JR!”[/color]

Dolph Ziggler exits the ring and takes the microphone from Justin Roberts before the Smackdown Announcer can announce the winner of the match.

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name, is Dolph Ziggler, and I am the winner."

Ziggler pushes the microphone against Justin Roberts' chest and walks away to boos from the crowd.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxyDM6dfD8g]Paralyzer - Finger Eleven[/url]

[color=purple]"You're listening to Paralyzer by Finger Eleven! The Official Theme Song of the Royal Rumble!"[/color]

[color=orange]"Many thanks to Finger Eleven for this great song that is surely fitting for the Royal Rumble."[/color]

[color=purple]"We'll be right back! When we come back, John Morrison and Mark Henry will take on the World Tag Team Champions, CM Punk and Kofi Kingston!"[/color]

[b]A CM Punk & Kofi Kingston vs. John Morrison & Mark Henry Match Card appears on the TitanTron.[/b]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbrpbLQ2ZDA]John Morrison theme[/url]

The fans begin to boo in disappointment as The Self-Proclaimed Shaman of Sexy walks confidently toward the ring.

"The following Tag Team Contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, John Morrison!"

[color=purple]"And ladies and gentlemen, two weeks ago on Monday Night Raw, John Morrison and The Miz teamed up to challenge CM Punk and Kofi Kingston for the World Tag Team Championships, but they fell short of victory."[/color]

[color=orange]"And J.R., did you know that the World Tag Team Titles are now officially Smackdown Brand Titles for the first time ever?"[/color]

[color=purple]"No I did not, Tazz, but I'm looking forward to seeing those titles on the line!"[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RCYqiYxVf0]Theodore Long theme[/url]

The ECW General Manager recieves many cheers from the fans as he emerges from the back onto the ramp.

"Now I got some bad news for ya, playa. Your Tag Team Partner, Mark Henry, has refused to compete tonight. That being said, after talking with Vickie Guererro, I have decided that tonight's match will go ahead as planned. What that means is, you're going to participate in a Handicap Match against CM Punk and Kofi Kingston!"

The fans cheer, and a look of disappointment appears on John Morrison's face.

[color=orange]"That's not really fair if you ask me."[/color]

"Now hold on just a second. I realize it's not exactly fair to put you in a Handicap Match, so I've decided to sort of even the odds a bit. Ya see, if you manage to win tonight, you will be able to choose a partner to compete with you in a match for the World Tag Team Championships next week on Smackdown."

[color=purple]"Well, it seems a bit fair now."[/color]

[color=orange]"I guess so."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBNy5IEYVZY&feature=related]CM Punk theme[/url]

"And introducing his opponents, first, he is one half of the World Tag Team Champions, CM Punk!"

The fans cheer as the Straightedge Superstar makes his way to the ring.

[color=purple]"Listen to that ovation!"[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57k6BUNI3f4]Kofi Kingston theme[/url]

Kofi walks onto the stage and his fireworks go off as the fans cheer.

"And his Tag Team Partner, Kofi Kingston!"

Third Match: CM Punk & Kofi Kingston vs. John Morrison [Handicap Match]

Morrison takes Punk down with a Clothesline and goes for a very early cover, but Punk kicks out at one. Morrison hits Punk with a Dropkick and goes for another cover, but Punk, once again, kicks out at one. Punk gets up and kicks Morrison in the back, causing Morrison to go down on one knee. Punk attempts to kick Morrison in the back of the head, but Morrison ducks and tries a Backslide Pin on Punk, who kicks out at two. Morrison DDTs Punk, and goes for the cover, but Kofi Kingston comes in and breaks up the pin. Punk tries to make the Tag to Kingston, but Morrison locks in a Boston Crab. Punk manages to crawl to the ropes, forcing Morrison to break the hold. Morrison goes for a Springboard Kick, but Punk kicks him in the back of the head before he is able to connect. Punk goes for the cover, but Morrison kicks out right before the referee counts to three. Punk makes the Tag to Kingston, who comes in an hits Morrison with some Chops. Kingston goes for Trouble in Paradise, but Morrison sits up and moves out of the way. Morrison gets a Bridge Pin on Kofi to win the match.

Winner: John Morrison

[color=purple]"What an upset! Morrison just defeated the World Tag Team Champions!"[/color]

[color=orange]"Despite the odds, Morrison always managed to emerge victorious!"[/color]

Commercial break

Eve Torres is standing in the back with Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP).

"I'm Eve Torres and I'm here with Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP. MVP, you have a match against some of the new Evolution's greatest members---"

MVP snatched the mic from Eve. "I don't care who I'm against. It don't matter. I'm MVP, and I'm better than everyone. The only people on my level are The Faction. And even then, that's a stretch. I am the Highest Paid Superstar in Smackdown History, and it's time for me to start winning gold. Don't you worry; I will do it. You know why? Cause there is nobody better than me."

He threw the mic down and left.

[color=purple]"Well, MVP is confident."[/color]

[color=orange]"MVP is, but I'm not so sure about the rest of The Faction. Things haven't been going well for them, and that didn't change this Monday on Raw."[/color]

[b]Big Daddy V walks down the ramp and Clotheslines Batista and Shawn Michaels. He enters the ring, and The Hardys try to Clothesline him, but he hits them with a Double Clothesline. MVP, Devon Immortal, and Big Daddy V attack The Hardys. Big Daddy V hits Jeff Hardy with a Samoan Drop, and Devon Immortal hits Matt Hardy with a Flipping Piledriver.

Mr. Kennedy and John Cena rush to the ring. Kennedy battles with MVP while John Cena battles with Big Daddy V and Devon Immortal. The number's game proves to be too much for Cena to handle, and Big Daddy V takes him down with a Samoan Drop. MVP hits Kennedy with a Drive-By Kick.

Batista gets to his feet and enters the ring. The Animal Spears MVP. Shawn Michaels gets up and goes in the ring to help Batista. HBK hits Immortal with Sweet Chin Music. Big Daddy V goes for a Clothesline, but Batista Spinebusters him. Shawn Michaels hits Big Daddy V with a Diving Elbow Drop from the top rope.[/b]

[color=purple]"Well, we are gonna see some of The Faction in action, but up next, a new superstar makes his Smackdown Debut!"[/color]

[color=orange]"I forgot about that! This kid, Sammy Lee, is apparently a High-Flyer, and I hear he's incredibly fast as well!"[/color]

[color=purple]"We won't have to wait much longer! Cause we're gonna see Sammy Lee in action! Next!"[/color]

Commercial break

The bell rings.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. In the ring, Nunzio!"

[url=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mJNNNpcjWG8]Sammy Lee theme[/url]

"And his opponent, weighing in at one-hundred and ninety-two pounds, Sammy Lee!"

The fans don't really cheer as Sammy Lee makes his way to the ring.

Fourth Match: Sammy Lee vs. Nunzio

Match: Nunzio and Lee lock up in the center of the ring. Nunzio overpowers Lee, but Lee kicks Nunzio in the chest and gets a Sunset Roll Pin on Nunzio, who kicks out at one. Nunzio goes for a Clothesline, but Lee ducks and Dropkicks Nunzio. Lee goes to the top rope and hits Nunzio with a Diving Cross Body, but Nunzio kicks out at two. Nunzio gets to his feet. Lee hits Nunzio with a Hurracanrana. Nunzio Irish Whips Lee into the corner. Nunzio climbs the turnbuckles and starts punching Lee in the face. Lee grabs Nunzio's legs, climbs backwards onto the second turnbuckle, and Powerbombs Nunzio.

[color=orange]"Oh my god! Did you see that move?!"[/color]

[color=purple]"I sure did!"[/color]

Lee pins Nunzio and wins the match.

Winner: Sammy Lee

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjTO1KQX7mI&feature=channel]John Cena theme[/url]

John Cena and The Hardys entered the arena, and the crowd erupted in cheers. They were accompanied by Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Dustin Delta, and Mr. Kennedy. The new Evolution came down the ramp and high fived the fans.

[color=purple]”Days ago on RAW, Triple H re-built Evolution with some new tag team partners to take down the Faction.”[/color]

[color=orange]”I like this new Evolution! John Cena, The Hardys, DX, and Kennedy! Who thought it was possible?!/color]

[color=purple]”And after Tuesday night, Dustin Delta joined in after becoming the ECW Championship! He might have some potential, Tazz!”[/color]

They all jumped into the ring. Jeff and Matt went to one corner and taunted. DX stood in the center and their pyro went off. Cena threw his hat into the crowd, Dustin Delta sat on the bottom rope, back against the steel pole and his legs on the rope, and Kennedy signaled for his mic.

“Tonight, two of Evolutions best will square of against the Faction! So now in the ring! At a combined weight of 646 lbs! JOHN CENA! AND THE HARDYS!”

DX, Delta, and Mr. Kennedy wished the trio good luck and left the ring.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zUzxgcm5V8&feature=channel]John Bradshaw Layfield theme[/url]

The Faction came into the Smackdown! Arena, greeted by boos. They all glared at Delta. JBL and Big Daddy V encouraged Kendrick, MVP, and Immortal, before sitting at ringside. They jumped into the ring and taunted. They glared at The Champ and The Hardys, and the bell rang.

Match: John Cena, Jeff Hardy, and Matt Hardy [w/ Evolution] vs. MVP, Devon Immortal, and The Brian Kendrick [w/ The Faction]

Kendrick and Matt started. Brian kicked Matt twice, but Matt countered with a side slam. He tagged in Jeff and hit a Twist of Fate. He went to his corner. Jeff hit a Flipping Leg Drop on Kendrick. Brian stood and Jeff went for a dropkick, but Kendrick jumped out of the way and tagged in MVP. He kicked Jeff in the face and then taunted. The crowd booed. The ref went to check on Jeff, and HBK pulled on MVP’s leg, causing him to fall. Jeff stood and stomped on MVP’s leg three times. He jumped onto the turnbuckle and went for a Swanton, but MVP tagged in Immortal. He caught Jeff and hit a Powerbomb. Immortal stomped on Jeff’s head, but Hardy pulled Devon down then ran to his corner and tagged in Cena. He locked in the STFU on Devon. Devon almost tapped, but he lifted John Cena over his head and hit a F-U on it’s creator. He pinned Cena. “1….2....3!”

Winner: Devon Immortal

[color=purple]"Devon Immortal just defeated John Cena with his own finisher!"[/color]

[color=orange]"Yeah, and right after powering out of that STFU. There's a reason Devon Immortal used to be the World Heavyweight Champion. He's a great athlete. It's too bad he joined The Faction."[/color]

John Bradshaw Layfield and Big Daddy V enter the ring, and The Faction begins to attack John Cena and The Hardys. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Mr. Kennedy enter the ring to fight against The Faction. An all-out brawl begins.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-GaUgL3Jk&feature=channel]Vince McMahon theme[/url]

The Faction and Evolution continue to brawl as Mr. McMahon walks out onto the ramp.

"Cut this crap out! Now, I don't like The Faction, but I'm tired of this constant fighting between you guys! So here's what I'm going to do. In an attempt to stop this fighting, all members of both Factions will participate in Singles Matches this Monday on Raw! John Bradshaw Layfield will take on Triple H, Shawn Michaels will take on Devon Immortal, John Cena will take on Montel Vontavious Porter, Matt Hardy will take on Big Daddy V, and Jeff Hardy will take on The Brian Kendrick!"

Mr. Kennedy gets a microphone.

"What about me and Delta?"

"The two of you won't have to wrestle next week!"

Suddenly, JBL hits Triple H with a Clothesline from Hell. Then, Big Daddy V hits Matt Hardy with a Spinning Wheel Kick. John Cena goes to hit MVP, but Devon Immortal kicks him in the chest, and MVP hits Cena with The Playmaker, and The Brian Kendrick hits JBL in the back. Shawn Michaels and Dustin Delta back up toward the far left corner of the ring. Dustin Delta low blows Shawn Michaels, and Devon Immortal hits him with a Flipping Piledriver. Then, JBL smiles and Dustin Delta hands him the ECW Championship Belt.

[color=purple]"What has happened here?"[/color]

[color=orange]"The Faction reigns supreme tonight."[/color][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Monday Night Raw - December 29, 2008][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3gm9-KVaHw&feature=related]WWE Opening[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXPd0PnpXjY]Raw Opening[/url]

The fans are on their feet, cheering loudly, as the fireworks explode onto the stage and the show begins.

[color=red]"Hello and welcome to Monday Night Raw! I'm Michael Cole alongside Jerry "The King" Lawler, and we are live in Grenwich, Connecticut!"[/color]

[color=blue]"That's right; the hometown of The McMahon family, and the city where WWE Headquarters is located!"[/color]

[color=red]"Well, we learned this Friday Night on Smackdown that tonight's Raw is gonna be a huge one! Members of The Faction are going to battle members of Evolution in Singles Matches! I can't wait to see The Faction get another beating!"[/color]

[color=blue]"I don't think anybody can, Cole. However, that wasn't the case on Smackdown this past Friday. The Faction reigned supreme, and laid out Evolution."[/color]

[color=red]"That they did. But let's not forget that the only reason The Faction reigned supreme on Smackdown is because Dustin Delta betrayed Evolution. We thought Dustin Delta had joined Evolution and decided to hold onto his ECW Championship, but it turns out that wasn't the case."[/color]

[color=blue]"Dustin Delta and The Faction set Evolution up."[/color]

[color=red]"It is very likely that that is the case. However, we're going to hear from Dustin Delta later on tonight. Maybe he can shed some light onto this situation."[/color]

[b]An image of Dustin Delta with the text [color=blue]Dustin Delta explains his actions [Tonight][/color] appears on the TitanTron.[/b]

[color=blue]"There's something I'm confused about, though."[/color]

[color=red]"What's that?"[/color]

[color=blue]"Since Dustin Delta, I assume, gave JBL his ECW Championship, wouldn't that mean the title is vacated? I mean, he can't just hand someone else the title and call that person the Champion."[/color]

[color=red]"That's an interesting point. One can only hope that we'll find out what the deal is later on tonight when Dustin Delta explains his actions."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gN4-Bj5FxE&feature=channel]Mr. Kennedy theme[/url]

The fans jump out of their seats in excitement as the only Evolution member that won't be wrestling tonight, Mr. Kennedy, makes his way to the ring. Kennedy taunts to the fans before motioning for his microphone. The fans quiet down as Kennedy's microphone lowers.

"Hmm..what to say, what to say. How about the fact that I am being excluded from the Singles Matches that will take place tonight between The Faction and Evolution?"

The fans begin to boo.

"Or, better yet, how about the fact that Dustin Delta set up Evolution and decided to hand JBL his Championship?"

The boos again.

"You know, here's my opinion of Dustin Delta. I mean, a month or two ago I wrestled Dustin Delta on ECW, and I defeated him. He ran his mouth before the match, and ended up losing. He could talk the talk, but he definitely couldn't walk the walk. Then, he embarked on a losing streak of sorts that lasted for at least a month. But finally, finally, he got his career on track, and he defeated Mark Henry to earn himself a shot at the ECW Championship. Ya ya, The Faction assisted him, but the point is, he still managed to win. I was actually starting to respect him. Then, last week on Raw, he defeated Rey Mysterio. And h*ll, he even went on to win the ECW Championship on ECW last Tuesday."

The fans continue to boo as Kennedy looks around the arena for a moment.

"He got his career on track, then he dropped it down the toilet. Dustin Delta is a disgrace to this business, to this sport, to entertainment in general. And tonight, he's safe, but at the Royal Rumble, he won't be. You see tonight Evolution is going to pack The Faction's bags."

[color=blue]"Pack The Faction's bags?"[/color]

King laughs for a moment.

"Yeah that's right, they're going to pack The Faction's bags. And at the Royal Rumble, they're going to send The Faction on a permanent vacation to some place that isn't the WWE. This message has been brought to you by Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!.."

Kennedy walks with his microphone and stands on the second turnbuckle.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbC5uD8zyE]Chandler Emerald theme[/url]

Chandler Emerald, Raw's General Manager, receives cheers fron the fans as he makes his way down the ramp and to the ring.

[color=red]"Chandler Emerald? I wonder what he's doin' out here. He just interrupted Mr. Kennedy."[/color]

[color=blue]"We know Kennedy doesn't take that lightly."[/color]

Chandler Emerald enters the ring. The General Manager gets a microphone, seemingly ignoring Kennedy.

“I apologize for coming out here and interrupting your little speech, but I have a very important matter to address. I’m sure you’re all aware that last Friday Night, on Smackdown, Devon Immortal hit Shawn Michaels with a Flipping Piledriver after the Main Event Match.”

The fans begin to boo in response to Emerald’s statement.

“Let’s take a look at what happened.”

[b]A video of Devon Immortal hitting Shawn Michaels with a Flipping Piledriver is shown.”[/b]

“Unfortunately, that Piledriver dislocated Shawn Michaels’ shoulder. Now, the damage wasn’t severe, but it will cause Shawn Michaels to be out of action for about two months. Doctors have come to the conclusion that Shawn Michaels will be healed in time for Wrestlemania 25, but they have told me that he will be unable to compete for at least two months. That brings me to my next point. You see, Shawn Michaels is the current World Heavyweight Champion.”

“HBK” chants begin to fill the arena. Kennedy stands in the ring, staring at Emerald.

“Due to the fact that Shawn Michaels will not be able to compete for at least two months, I have no choice but to vacate the World Heavyweight Championship.”

“Wait a minute. You’re just going to vacate the Championship? Why not let Shawn hold onto the Championship until he returns?”

“I cannot do that. There is a thirty day limit for an injured superstar to return, and it has been confirmed that Shawn Michaels will not be ready to compete in thirty days.”

Kennedy says nothing, but an angry look appears on his face.

“Moving on, last week on Monday Night Raw, Ted DiBiase became the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Now, after taking some time to think things through, I have decided that Ted DiBiase will face Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble. And that match will be for the World Heavyweight Championship! Mr. Kennedy, I know you’re a little upset about the fact that you weren’t put in a match tonight, but I’ve got some news that might cheer you up. You see, Shawn Michaels was supposed to face off against Devon Immortal tonight, but for obvious reasons, that cannot happen. So tonight, you will face Devon Immortal instead!”

Kennedy smiles and the fans begin to cheer.

[color=red]”Well, I don’t really know what to say. I mean, on one hand, it’s disappointing that we won’t see The Heartbreak Kid for a while, but on the other hand, we’re going to see Ted DiBiase battle Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble for the World Heavyweight Championship.”[/color]

[color=blue]”We’re guaranteed to have a new World Heavyweight Champion by the time the Royal Rumble comes to an end! I can’t wait for the Rumble!”[/color]

[color=red]”Neither can I, King. I’m a bit excited about tonight’s show as well.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Yeah, and speaking of tonight’s show, things are gonna get dangerous when Triple H battles John Bradshaw Layfield later on tonight!”[/color]

[b]A Triple H vs. John Bradshaw Layfield Match Card appears on the TitanTron.[/b]

[color=red]”That should be a good one. But coming up next, ECW’s Chris Jericho goes one-on-one with Striker “Yank” Boyd in a Royal Rumble Qualifying Match!”[/color]

[b]A Chris Jericho vs. Striker "Yank" Boyd Match Card, with the text [color=blue]Royal Rumble Qualifying Match[/color] on it, appears on the TitanTron.[/b]

Commercial break

[b]Tomorrow night on ECW: After winning a Handicap Match on Smackdown, John Morrison has earned himself a shot at the World Tag Team Championships. All he needs to do is find someone to be his Tag Team Partner for the match. Who will he choose? Tune in to ECW! Live on Sci-Fi at 9:00 PM![/b]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxyDM6dfD8g]Paralyzer - Finger Eleven[/url]

[color=red]"Welcome back to Monday Night Raw! You are listening to Paralyzer by Finger Eleven!"[/color]

[color=blue]"Paralyzer is the Official Theme Song of the Royal Rumble! Many thanks to Finger Eleven for letting us their song!"[/color]

[color=red]"Last week, Striker "Yank" Boyd was supposed to battle John Morrison in a Royal Rumble Qualifying Match, but unfortunately, this happened."[/color]

[b][color=red]"And here we go! This match is about to get started! Both of these superstars are great athletes, and you can be sure that this is going to be a very competitive match."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL9wt9IByLo]Vladimir Kozlov theme[/url]

[color=blue]"Wait a minute.."[/color]

Vladimir Kozlov walks onto the stage.

[color=red]"You gotta be kidding me! What the h*ll is Kozlov doing out here?"[/color]

Kozlov begins walking toward the ring, receiving boos from the fans. He enters the ring, and he enters the ring, John Morrison exits the ring. Boyd runs to Clothesline Kozlov, but Kozlov Headbutts him.

[color=red]"Look at the power of the Moscow Mauler. He just took Striker down with that signature Headbutt of his."[/color]

[color=blue]"Yeah. Kozlov has a steel-like cranium. You gotta watch yourself when you step into the ring with Kozlov."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1jR3LENhEQ&feature=related]The Great Khali theme[/url]

The fans stand on their feet and cheer as The Punjabi Giant makes his way to the squared circle with his manager, Renjin Singh.

[color=red]"Uh-oh! Here comes The Great Khali!"[/color]

[color=blue]"What exactly is Khali doing out here?"[/color]

[color=red]"I don't know, but if I was Kozlov, I'd be a little worried right about now. It's gonna take more than a Headbutt to keep The Punjabi Giant down!"[/color]

Khali slowly enters the ring and stands face-to-face with Kozlov. Singh stands next to Khali as the stare-off between Khali and Kozlov continues. Kozlov punches Khali. Khali backs up, and Kozlov goes to Headbutt him, but runs into a Big Boot.

[color=red]"Oh my god! Did you hear the impact of that Big Boot?!"[/color]

[color=blue]"How could you not hear it?! My god! Kozlov is down, and I don't think he's going to get up any time soon!"[/color][/b]

[color=blue]"I spoke to Boyd earlier tonight, and he said he's not worried about Kozlov. He said he's going to focus on winning his match tonight, and then he's going to win the Royal Rumble."[/color]

[color=red]"I don't know what's going to happen, but I hope Kozlov doesn't interfere in this match."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuJ3xDXLY9I]Chris Jericho theme[/url]

The fans cheer as Jericho strikes a pose on the ramp after his fireworks go off.

[color=red]"Jericho looks pretty confident! I don't know who I want to win this thing! I think Jericho and Boyd are great athletes!"[/color]

[color=blue]"I agree that they're both great, but I'm hoping Boyd is able to pick up the victory here."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIEAcbmk3I0]Striker "Yank" Boyd theme[/url]

Boyd runs out onto the ramp and throws his fist in the air. The fans cheer as the United States Champion makes his way to the ring.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1jR3LENhEQ&feature=related]The Great Khali theme[/url]

[color=red]"Wait a minute. What's this?"[/color]

The Great Khali walks onto the ramp, accompanied by Renjin Singh. Khali is holding two steel chairs. He sets both of them up on the right side of the stage, and he and Renjin take a seat.

[color=blue]"If you ask me, it looks like Khali is going to make sure Kozlov doesn't get involved in this match!"[/color]

[color=red]"Kudos to Khali! It's about d*mn time someone does something about the Ruthless Russian!"[/color]

First Match: Chris Jericho vs. Striker "Yank" Boyd [Royal Rumble Qualifying Match]

Match: Jericho and Boyd shake hands before locking up in the center of the ring. Boyd locks in a Headlock, but Jericho counters into a Backdrop. Jericho goes for the cover, but Boyd kicks out at one. Boyd gets to his feet and Jericho attempts a Clothesline, but Boyd ducks and hits an Inverted Neckbreaker. Boyd goes for the cover, but Jericho kicks out at one. Jericho gets to his feet and connects with a powerful Dropkick. Jericho goes for a Lionsault, but Boyd moves out of the way, causing Jericho to land on the mat.

[color=red]"That had to hurt! Jericho was going for the Lionsault, but Boyd moved out of the way before he could connect!"[/color]

[color=blue]"It's a good thing that he did. If Jericho had connected with that Lionsault, this match would have been as good as over."[/color]

Boyd rushes toward Jericho and pins him, but Jericho kicks out at two. The two get to their feet. Boyd Suplexes Jericho and goes for another cover, but Jericho kicks out. Boyd walks to the far right turnbuckle, and taunts to the fans. He runs to hit Jericho with his finishing move, The Strikeout, but Jericho hits the Codebreaker.

[color=red]"Jericho hit the Codebreaker! Wait a minute!"[/color]

[color=blue]"Boyd's got Jericho in a pin! No way! 1! 2! 3!"[/color]

[color=red]"Boyd wins it!"[/color]

Boyd somehow manages to pin Jericho even though he got hit with the Codebreaker. Boyd wins the match.

Winner: Striker "Yank" Boyd

Boyd exits the ring and Jericho stands in the ring with a look of disbelief on his face. As Boyd reaches the ramp, Khali stands up and extends his hand. Boyd shakes his hand and walks to the back.

Commercial break

[color=blue]"Alright we are back, and it's time for the first of five singles matches that will take place tonight between The Faction and Evolution."[/color]

[color=red]"That's right. As Mr. McMahon announced this past Friday on Smackdown, The Faction and Evolution are going to battle it out in Singles Matches."[/color]

[b][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-GaUgL3Jk&feature=channel]Vince McMahon theme[/url]

The Faction and Evolution continue to brawl as Mr. McMahon walks out onto the ramp.

"Cut this crap out! Now, I don't like The Faction, but I'm tired of this constant fighting between you guys! So here's what I'm going to do. In an attempt to stop this fighting, all members of both Factions will participate in Singles Matches this Monday on Raw! John Bradshaw Layfield will take on Triple H, Shawn Michaels will take on Devon Immortal, John Cena will take on Montel Vontavious Porter, Matt Hardy will take on Big Daddy V, and Jeff Hardy will take on The Brian Kendrick!"[/b]

[color=red]"The Faction may have reigned supreme on Smackdown, but I have a feeling that Evolution is going to reign supreme tonight!"[/color]

[color=blue]"I hope so."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjTO1KQX7mI&feature=channel]John Cena theme[/url]

Cena walks out onto the ramp, fired up, and taunts to the fans.

[color=red]"Every fan in this arena is on their feet!"[/color]

The fans chant "Cena", and Cena high-fives from fans as he walks down the ramp and before he enters the ring.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgonjTEU_B8]Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) theme[/url]

As MVP is walking toward the arena entrance with The Faction, he is approached by Chandler Emerald.

"Hey guys. I'm sorry, but only MVP can go out to the arena right now."

John Bradshaw Layfield begins to speak.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Well, to be fair, I've decided that no superstar from The Faction or Evolution can interfere in any of tonight's matches. And if for some reason, a superstar decides to interfere, that superstar will be fired. And, don't worry; I've talked to Mr. McMahon about this, and he gave me permission to fire any superstar from any brand that decides to interfere tonight."

JBL throws his hat on the ground and walks away angrily, followed by the rest of The Faction.

[color=red]"King, did you hear that?! No one from either side can interfere! That means we're going to have fair matches tonight!"[/color]

[color=blue]"Chandler Emerald never fails to disappoint! He definitely knows how to manage Monday Night Raw!"[/color]

The fans boo MVP as he walks arrogantly toward the ring.

Second Match: John Cena vs. Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)

Match: Cena takes MVP down with a Clothesline. MVP gets to his feet, and Cena goes for a Suplex, but MVP reverses it into a Suplex of his own. MVP hits Cena with a Ballin' Elbow Drop. MVP goes for the pin, but Cena kicks out at one. MVP applies a Side Headlock. The fans begin to clap to give Cena support. Cena hits MVP with a Spinning Back Drop. Cena taunts to the fans, does the "You Can't See Me" taunt to MVP, bounces off the ropes, and hits MVP with the Five-Knuckle Shuffle. Cena goes for the cover, but MVP kicks out at two. Cena Irish Whips MVP, and goes to throw him over his shoulder, but MVP knees Cena in the face. MVP hits a DDT and goes for the cover, but Cena kicks out at two. MVP re-applies the Side Headlock. Cena Elbows MVP in the chest, causing him to break the hold. Then, Cena Clotheslines MVP. Cena Irish Whips MVP to the left turnbuckle. Cena runs toward MVP, but MVP kicks Cena in the face. MVP picks Cena up and throws him into the turnbuckle. MVP bounces off the ropes and hits Cena with a Drive-By Kick.

[color=red]"MVP connected with the Drive-By Kick! I think this match is over!"[/color]

[color=blue]"I don't know! John Cena can kick out of a lot of moves!"[/color]

MVP goes for the cover, but Cena kicks out just before the referee's hand hits the mat for a third time. MVP, in disbelief, picks Cena up and goes to hit him with the Playmaker. Cena counters and FUs MVP. Cena locks in the STFU, and MVP submits.

Winner: John Cena

[color=blue]"Once Cena locks in that STFU, it's basically over!"[/color]

[color=red]"Even a great athlete like MVP couldn't escape the devastating hold!"[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gwvEHH3lMg]Evan Bourne Return Promo[/url]

[color=red]"Oh boy! Evan Bourne will return to action in three weeks!"[/color]

[color=blue]"It's gonna be great to see Bourne in action again!"[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN4Xi3QlMys]Big Daddy V theme[/url]

The 500 lbs. mastodon entered the arena. The fans booed as he taunted on stage. He walked down the ramp and stepped over the ropes and into the ring. He grunted and taunted.

[color=blue]”Big Daddy V weighs over 500 lbs! How is Matt Hardy ever gonna beat him?”[/color]

[color=red]”I don’t know, but he’s gonna put up one hell of a fight, I guarantee!”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZJ0UFkpQIg]Matt Hardy theme[/url]

The former ECW Champion entered RAW greeted by cheers. He yelled Evolution and taunted. The fans went wild, and he came down the ramp. He high fived the fans and stepped into the ring. He taunted and jumped around the ring.

Match: Big Daddy V vs. Matt Hardy

Big Daddy V went for a clothesline onto Matt Hardy. Hardy ducked, and then dropkicked him. V simply stepped back. Hardy came and hit a Side Slam.

[color=red]”Look at that! A Side Slam!”[/color]

Hardy jumped onto the turnbuckle and hit a moonsault, but Big Daddy V grabbed Hardy, stood, and hit a Backbreaker. Hardy was pulled up, and Big Daddy hit punched him twice in the face. Hardy stepped back, and came back with two kicks. He elbowed him twice, and he fell into the turnbuckle. He hit a hurracarana, then taunted. V stood, and was hit with a Twist of Fate. He pinned Big Daddy V. “1….2…..3!”

Winner: Matt Hardy

[color=red]"Matt Hardy just defeated Big Daddy V! Talk about a victory! Big Daddy V is as tough as they come!"[/color]

[color=blue]"Big Daddy V is tougher, but tonight, it was Matt Hardy that walked away with the victory!"[/color]

John Morrison is in the back. He walks up to Vladimir Kozlov.

"Listen man, I know we don't really know each other, but I was wondering if you wanted to challenge for the World Tag Team Championships with me this Friday on Smackdown."

"You are wasting my time."

Kozlov pushes Morrison aside and walks away.

[color=red]"I kind of feel bad for Morrison. First, Mark Henry refused to be his Tag Team Partner, and now, Vladimir Kozlov refuses to be his partner."[/color]

[color=blue]"The question is, can he find a partner by Friday?"[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRdEJS7tOs4]Jeff Hardy theme[/url]

The Charismatic Enigma entered the RAW arena greeted by cheers. He taunted on stage and went down the ramp, high fiving the fans. He flipped into the ring and a pyro went off at the turnbuckles. He jumped onto one and a blow of fog came up and he burst through it and taunted. He jumped down and paced the ring.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc7c-2mNWmw&feature=related]The Brian Kendrick theme[/url]

Kendrick danced on stage as the fans booed for the member of The Faction.

[color=red]”As we said earlier, each member of The Faction will battle members of Evolution!”[/color]

[color=blue]”Some of these matches are just destined to be great. Each one is Main Event material!”[/color]

Brian slid into the ring and danced around, taunting. He threw his jacket into the crowd and stared down Hardy.

Match: Jeff Hardy vs. The Brian Kendrick

Kendrick started, using a dropkick on Hardy. Jeff fell to the ropes. Kendrick came running, but Hardy flipped off the ropes and hit an Inverted DDT. The fans cheered. He hit a flipping leg drop, then pulled Kendrick up. He kicked him in the stomach and hit a maneuver that was somewhere between a Stunner and a Twist of Fate. He pinned Kendrick, who kicked out at 2. Brian stood and punched Jeff twice, before tossing him into the turnbuckle. He kicked him in the chest and flipped off. He elbowed him in the face, before dropkicking him in the face. Hardy sat at the bottom of the turnbuckle. He did a superplex off, then hit The Kendrick. He pinned Hardy. “1….2….3!”

Winner: The Brian Kendrick

[color=red]"What a match, and what a victory for Kendrick! So far, though, The Faction has won one match, and Evolution has won two!"[/color]

[color=blue]"I know Evolution is going to reign supreme tonight!"[/color]

[color=red]"Coming up next, Dustin Delta explains himself to the WWE Universe!"[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cernW4E0STY]Dustin Delta theme[/url]

Dustin Delta entered the arena and the fans spited him. He taunted on stage before coming down the ramp. He high fived the fans, until one slapped him in the face. He shook it off and slid into the ring. He stood on the turnbuckle and taunted. He did a corkscrew flip off and landed on his feet. He stood and paced the ring.

“Last Friday, I betrayed Evolution.”

The fans booed, but he held up a finger, signaling them to be quiet.

“Before I explain why, you may notice my new Faction T-Shirt, which is available at WWEShop.com!”

He pointed to his attire, which said The Faction on the front, and had a picture and signature of each member on the back. He grinned.

“Now.”

The crowd went quiet.

[color=red]”I can’t wait to hear this one, Michael Cole.”[/color]

The King laughed.

“Something none of you realize is that The Faction is the best thing to happen since the original D-Generation X began!”

The fans booed, and began to chant “Dustin sucks!”

“Evolution may have some cool members, I mean, you gotta give credit to Triple H, Shawn, and John Cena.”

The fans cheered.

“I respect Evolution, as I do all my opponents.”

The fans yelled “What?”

“That’s right. I respect my opponents, no matter who I’m against.”

“I re-joined The Faction because…”

He paused.

“They’re like family. They raised me to my first wins.”

The fans booed.

“WWE is a game of respect. I respect The Faction, Evolution, and you guys. The question is do you respect me? That’s the reason I joined The Faction again. Respect. I have it for them, they have it for me. Now, do you guys respect me?”

The fans booed.

“Okay, you don’t respect me then. That’s fine. But the fact of the matter is The Faction does, and I don’t need you!”

He tossed the microphone down and left the arena, the fans booing.

[color=red]"I'm literally speechless."[/color]

[color=blue]"I don't think JBL respects Dustin Delta. If he did, he wouldn't have made Delta give him the ECW Championship."[/color]

[color=red]"Who knows? Let's take you now, to Todd Grisham."[/color]

Todd Grisham is standing in the back with Hook Cadaver.

"Hello everyone. I'm Todd Grisham, and I'm here with ECW Superstar, Hook Cadaver. Hook, last Tuesday on ECW, you challenged John Bradshaw Layfield to a match this Monday on Raw. Now, as I'm sure you know, that match cannot take place tonight because Mr. McMahon put John Bradshaw Layfield in a match against the WWE Champion, Triple H. Your thoughts?"

"Look Todd, I didn't expect JBL to accept my challenge, anyway. So earlier tonight, I went to Chandler Emerald's office, and I requested a match. That match being me, Hook Cadaver, one-on-one with John Bradshaw Layfield. And that match will be inside a Steel Cage. Emerald accepted my request, and made the match official for next week."

"Well, there you have it."

[color=red]"Hook Cadaver one-on-one in a Steel Cage with John Bradshaw Layfield?! That's going to be an intense match!"[/color]

[color=blue]The Faction must be pretty angry right about now!"[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wI2prU8Xzg]Devon Immortal theme[/url]

The former-World Heavyweight Champ was greeted by boos. He backhanded the fans as he ran down the ramp. He slid into the ring and taunted, the fans booing louder. He backhanded them from the ring, and yelled at them. He taunted again.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gN4-Bj5FxE&feature=channel]Mr. Kennedy theme[/url]

The fans went wild as the Green Bay Loudmouth entered the arena. He grinned and made his way down the ramp. He high fived front row fans before stepping into the ring.

[color=red]”Earlier today, Kennedy said Evolution would pack The Faction’s bags, and he said some things about Dustin Delta.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Dustin Delta isn’t exactly the best superstar, but he has plenty of potential. If only he didn’t blow it all with The Faction.”[/color]

Mr. Kennedy taunted and his mic came down.

“Now that I have everybody’s attention….I weigh in tonight at 246 lbs!....I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsin!....Mistahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kennedy!”

He stood on the turnbuckle.

“Kennedy.”

The fans went wild as he taunted and jumped back down.

Match: Devon Immortal vs. Mr. Kennedy

Immortal starts with a clothesline, then stomps on Kennedy’s elbow. Kennedy stands and counters a spear from Devon with a hip toss. He kicks Immortal in the head. Devon stands and receives a bulldog. Kennedy taunts. He pulls Immortal up and knees him in the gut twice before hitting a gutwrencher. He yelled and kicked Devon in the back. Devon stood and was pulled over Mr. Kennedy’s head. He climbed the turnbuckle and hit the Green Bay Plunge. He pulled Immortal up and hit a Mic Check. He pinned Devon. “1….2….3!”

Winner: Mr. Kennedy

[color=red]"Kennedy wins it! It's Evolution: three wins, and The Faction: one win!"[/color]

[color=blue]"What a great match! Coming up next, the WWE Champion Triple H battles John Bradshaw Layfield!"[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLngGa_Jz04&feature=channel]Triple H theme[/url]

The fans stand on their feet and cheer as the WWE Champion makes his way to the ring. The Game takes a sip of his water bottle, and throws it on the ground. He stands on the outside of the ring and spits the water out while taunting.

[color=red]"That man right there, Triple H, is one of the greatest wrestlers in history."[/color]

[color=blue]"That's right he's a twelve time WWE Champion!"[/color]

The Game climbs the far left turnbuckle and bows to the fans.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zUzxgcm5V8&feature=channel]John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) theme[/url]

The arena is filled with boos as JBL's limo enters it. JBL exits his limo and walks to the ring.

Main Event: Triple H vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

Match: The Game takes JBL down with a Clothesline. JBL gets up and Suplexes Triple H, who sits up, only to receive a knee to the face. JBL drops an elbow and goes for the cover, but The Game kicks out at one. Triple H goes for a Running Knee, but JBL hits him with a Big Boot. JBL locks in a Reverse Chinlock. The Game manages to battle out and hit JBL with a Side Headlock Toss. The Game Clotheslines JBL. Triple H Irish Whips JBL into the corner. Both of them climb to the top turnbuckle, and The Game hits JBL with a Superplex. The Game covers JBL, but JBL kicks out. Triple H Suplexes JBL. JBL gets up and leans against the ropes to gain balance. Triple H goes to Clothesline JBL over the ropes and out of the ring, but JBL ducks and pulls the rope down, causing Triple H to go over the top rope and fall to the floor outside. JBL tries to Irish Whip Triple H into the Steel Ringsteps, but The Game reverses the Irish Whip and Irish Whips JBL into the Steel Pole. The Game gets in the ring as the referee's count reaches four. JBL gets into the ring, and Triple H goes for a cover, but JBL kicks out at two. JBL goes for a Clothesline from Hell, but Triple H Spinebusters JBL. The Game goes for the cover, but JBL kicks out at two. JBL hits Triple H with a Clothesline from Hell. JBL goes for the cover, but Triple H manages to kick out. Triple H hits JBL with some Right Hands, followed by a DDT. The Game taunts, and JBL gets up. The Game hits the Pedigree on JBL. The Game pins JBL to win the match.

Winner: Triple H

[color=red]"The Game did it! Triple H just pinned JBL!"[/color]

[color=blue]"If this happens at the Royal Rumble, it'll be the end of The Faction!"[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-GaUgL3Jk&feature=channel]Vince McMahon theme[/url]

The Chairman of the Board walks onto the ramp, receiving some cheers from the fans.

"Congratulations on your victory, Hunter. Now, I'd like to make an announcement. This Friday on Smackdown, you and JBL will each participate in Pick your Poison Matches. What that means is, you will choose JBL's opponent, and JBL will choose your opponent. Good luck."[/spoiler]

Credit to Swift for the Chris Jericho TitanTron video used in this episode, and for the Evan Bourne Return Promo video used in this episode.

Archived