WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=ECW - December 8, 2008]Note: To avoid confusion, things that the color commentators say will be colored. Anything Todd Grisham says will be colored green. Anything Matt Striker says will be colored brown.

ECW Opening

Mark Henry's theme begins to play as the show begins.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to ECW!"

"Yeah, welcome everyone to what is sure to be a huge night! ECW's General Manager, Theodore Long, is going to reveal the new championship!"

"That's not all, though. Matt Hardy will defend the ECW Championship against John Morrison!

A match card with a picture of Matt Hardy and John Morrison appears on the Titantron.

"That too. We're gonna get this historic night started with a match that should be interesting to see. Mark Henry's gonna take on Dustin Delta."

"Dustin Delta has never won a match. You could say he's defeated. Like the opposite of undefeated."

"I think they get it, Todd. Now, shut up."

Match One: Mark Henry vs. Dustin Delta

Match: Delta tries to find the best way to approach Mark Henry, but he can't seem to find one. Henry Irish Whips Delta into the corner and Clotheslines him. Delta gets to his feet, but Mark Henry uses his giant arms to knock him back down with a devastating Clothesline. Dustin Delta definitely chose a bad night to wrestle The World's Strongest Man who was upset about the fact that John Morrison got an ECW Championship Match instead of him. Henry hits Delta with a Scoop Slam, bounces off the ropes, and hits Delta with a Big Splash. Mark Henry gets the pinfall after the Big Splash.

Winner: Mark Henry

"You see that? I just made an example out of Dustin Delta. I am The World's Strongest Man, and I deserve the ECW Championship more than anyone else. So I went to Long's office and demanded a title shot. He told me that I would get a title shot if I defeated Dustin Delta next week on ECW in a Steel Cage Match. You can rest assured that I'm going to do that."

Commercial break

For the first time in over four years, they will do battle. Goldberg makes his in-ring return against Triple H. Who will emerge with the WWE Championship? New Year's Revolution. Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 8:00 PM EST time. Live! Only on Pay-Per-View!

GoldbergvsTripleSigNewYearsRevoluti.png

p><p><a href=Theodore Long theme

“Take a look at this.”

Theodore Long holds up a Championship. The title plate is gold and it says ECW Tag Team Championships on it.

Commercial break

Chris Jericho theme

Cheers loud enough to blow the roof off the arena began to fill the arena as Chris Jericho made his way to the ring. After a successful ECW debut match against Ricky Ortiz last week, the fans were excited to see how Jericho would follow that up.

“Welcome to…..ECW is Jerichoooooooooo! So I’ve heard this place is called the Land of Extreme. I’ve been told that I won’t be able to hold my own here. Well I’ve got a message for those a*s clows that doubt me. Y2J can be extreme! And ECW …..is…..Jerichooooooo!”

“Y2J” chants begin to fill the arena as Jericho climbs to the top turnbuckle.”

“Now, as much as I’m enjoying standing out here and talking to you guys, I can’t stand out here all night. There is a reason I came out here, and that is to make an announcement. A little while before The Great American Bash, I held what I said would be the final edition of The Highlight Reel. Well, I gotta be honest with you; I was wrong. I’ve decided to bring The Highlight Reel back. And it’s gonna be more extreme than ever before. Now that Chris Jericho is here, ECW will nevvvvverrrr…..evvvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrr…..be the same……again!”

The Miz theme

The Miz is greeted with a flurry of boos as he makes his way to the ring.

“Chris Jericho. You’re walking around here like you own the d*mn place. You can’t just walk into ECW and expect people to take you seriously. You have to prove yourself. You see, I’m a great example. I am the Chick Magnet, the King of Extreme. There is no superstar better than me, and that’s a fact. That brings me to your talk show, The Highlight Reel. The same situation applies when it comes to your talk show. My talk show, The Dirt Sheet, is way more popular than your stupid little Highlight Reel. Face it Jericho, you’re washed up. You can’t beat me or anyone else when it comes to athleticism or entertainment. I am…..”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t know who you are. Did you get lost on your way to the a*s clown convention? Hold on…..I’m getting something. Ah, you. You’re The Miz. Mike Mizanin. The Dick Magnet.”

“It’s Chick Magnet!”

“Honestly, I could care less. The point is, these people don’t like you, I’m sure a lot of superstars in the back don’t like you, and h*ll, I’ve only known you for two minutes and already I don’t like you. What you need to do, is shut your mouth, walk to the back, and go sit your a*s down in the locker room!”

The Miz goes to talk, but decides to hit Jericho in the head with the microphone. Miz begins to assault Jericho, repeatedly punching him in the head.

Ricky Ortiz theme

Jericho’s friend Ricky Ortiz rushes to the ring and The Miz flees to the back. Ortiz helps Jericho up, and Jericho gets a microphone.

“Miz…..hey Miz! You think you’re all tough? You may be good at cheap shots, but how about stepping into the ring with me at New Year’s Revolution? It’ll give me a chance to kick your a*s.”

Commercial break

Shane McMahon theme

Shane McMahon walks onto the stage, smiling.

“I’m sure you guys have heard that Hook Cadaver was found unconscious in the Locker Room. I don’t have an update on his current Medical Condition, but I’m going to the hospital as soon as I make my announcements, and I’m going to find out how he’s doing. Now, time to get to the point. First things first, I’m not waiting for The Miz to accept Jericho’s challenge; I’m going to make the match official, right here, right now. At New Year’s Revolution, Chris Jericho will go one-on-one with The Miz! Ok, onto my second order of business. Due to the fact that the Draft Lottery is taking place this Monday on Raw, my dad wants all of the matches for New Year’s Revolution confirmed by the end of this week’s Smackdown. That being said, I’m going to move the Steel Cage Match between Mark Henry and Dustin Delta to this Friday on Smackdown, and I’m going to make it a Number One Contender’s Match for the ECW Championship. One last thing; at New Year’s Revolution, Jack Swagger will take on The Undertaker!”

”Ladies and gentlemen, up next, Jack Swagger will be in action!”

”And still to come tonight, John Morrison takes on Matt Hardy for the ECW Championship.”

Second Match: Jack Swagger vs. Sam Brushfire

Match: ECW newcomer Sam Brushfire wasted little time, taking Swagger to the mat with a powerful dropkick. Brushfire goes for the pin, but Swagger kicks out at one. Brushfire attempts to apply a headlock, but Swagger stands up and flips Brushfire over his shoulder. Swagger bounces off the ropes and connects with a Standing Elbow Drop. Swagger goes for the pin, but Brushfire kicks out at one. The two lock-up and Swagger manages to overcome the newcomer, using his strength to take Brushfire to the mat with a blow to the back. Swagger picks up Brushfire and hits him with a Suplex. Swagger goes for the pin, but again Brushfire kicks out. Swagger goes for another pin, but Brushfire kicks out again. Brushfire struggles to his feet and manages to dodge a Clothesline attempt by Swagger. Brushfire gets the Backslide Pin on Swagger and wins the match.

Winner: Sam Brushfire

”Can you believe that? Sam Brushfire, an ECW newcomer, just pinned Jack Swagger!”

”What an upset!”

Commercial break

In less than two weeks, he will have a chance to prove himself. He is determined to show that he is a Main Eventer. The problem is, he’s gotta get through JBL. Charlie Haas takes on JBL in a Street Fight Match. New Year’s Revolution. Sunday, December 21, 2008 starting at 8:00 PM. Only on Pay-Per-View.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/JBLvsHaasNewYearsRevolutionSig.png' alt='JBLvsHaasNewYearsRevolutionSig.png'>

”Welcome back to ECW. We’re just moments away from a huge main event!”

”Before that, though, let’s take a look at the current Match Card for New Year’s Revolution.”

JBLvsHaasNewYearsRevolutionSig.png

”They’ve had a rivalry for a while, and one way or another, that rivalry will end at New Year’s Revolution. The question is, can Charlie Haas defeat JBL?”

JerichovsMizNewYearsRevolutionSig.png

”Personally, I can’t wait for this one. Y2J takes on The Miz! Will Jericho prove that he’s extreme? We’re gonna find out at New Year’s Revolution!”

wwetagtitlesNYRNewYearsRevolutionSi.png

”As announced earlier tonight by Shane McMahon, Jack Swagger will go one-on-one with The Undertaker. Will Swagger get retribution for his loss to The Undertaker last week, or will Big Evil get rid of some of Swagger’s arrogance?

”And what a match this is gonna be. Devon Immortal and his Tag Team Partner, MVP, are gonna defend their gold against The Hardys. Can the extreme duo win Tag Team Gold for the first time in years?

TripleHvsGoldbergNewYearsRevolution.png

”This is gonna be a huge match-up. Goldberg will be in action for the first time in over four years.”

”And what better place for him to return than a WWE Championship Match with The Game?”

”This Friday on Smackdown, we’re gonna find out who will be participating in the Elimination Chamber Match. That, we’re gonna find out who Mr. McMahon will choose to face a superstar of Vickie Guererro’s choosing.”

John Morrison theme

Morrison had one thing on his mind, and that was taking the ECW Championship from Matt Hardy. He walks to the ring, full of arrogance, and gets a microphone.

“Matt Hardy, enjoy these next few minutes, because soon you won’t be the ECW Champion. I am John Morrison, and I am greatness. I will defeat you and reclaim my title.”

The Rock theme

Morrison’s eyes widen in surprise as The Great One’s theme begins to play. Suddenly, the music stops.

Matt Hardy theme

Main Event: John Morrison vs. Matt Hardy [ECW Championship Match]

Match: Morrison goes for a Headlock Takedown, but Hardy blocks it and Clotheslines him. Hardy goes for a pin, but Morrison kicks out. Morrison gets to his feet and Hardy hits him with a Scoop Slam. Hardy goes for the cover again, but gets the same result as before. Morrison takes Hardy down with a kick to the back of Hardy’s knee. Morrison applies a Single Leg Boston Crab. Hardy struggles to get to the rope and does, forcing Morrison to break the hold. Morrison hits Hardy with a DDT and goes for the cover. Hardy kicks out at two. Morrison kicks Hardy in the back of the leg again, and applies another Single Leg Boston Crab. Hardy’s determination and the support from the fans allowed him to break out of the move and hit Morrison with a Side Effect. Hardy goes for the cover, but Morrison kicks out at two. Hardy punches Morrison in the head a few times, then goes to the top rope. Hardy goes for a Diving Leg Drop, but Morrison moves out of the way. Morrison gains the advantage after a powerful blow to the back and a kick to the side of Hardy’s torso. Morrison hits Hardy with a Standing Leg Drop, but Hardy kicks out at two. Hardy gets to his feet and hits Morrison with a second Side Effect. Hardy sets Morrison up for the Twist of Fate, but Morrison pushes him into the ropes and hits a Roll-Up Pin. Hardy kicks out at two, though. Hardy applies a Side Headlock. As Morrison struggles to escape the hold, Jack Swagger makes his way to the ring and Clotheslines Matt Hardy in the back of the head. Morrison and Swagger double team Hardy until The Undertaker comes out.

Winner: No winner

The Undertaker Clotheslines Morrison and Swagger. Taker helps Hardy up. Swagger tries to attack Taker from behind, but Big Evil turns around and Chokeslams him. Hardy hits Morrison with a Twist of Fate. Hardy holds up the ECW Championship and his music begins to play.

I know the Championship segment is really short. I didn't feel like making the segment long because it's not very important.

Championship segment was WAY too short. Long came out, held up a title, said its name and went back =\

Also, I now have bragging rights to the fact that I beat Main Eventer Jack Swagger. I'm gunna leave the fact that it was by a roll-up out. ;P

Also, can't wait for New Years! =D

I would've prefered it if the ECW match wasn't No Contest, but it was good nonetheless. An overused angle for sure, but it was good.

Nice job, Star. =D

Championship segment was WAY too short. Long came out' date=' held up a title, said its name and went back =\

Also, I now have bragging rights to the fact that I beat Main Eventer Jack Swagger. I'm gunna leave the fact that it was by a roll-up out. ;P

Also, can't wait for New Years! =D

I would've prefered it if the ECW match wasn't No Contest, but it was good nonetheless. An overused angle for sure, but it was good.

Nice job, Star. =D

[/quote']

The match allowed me to build on the rivarly between Jack Swagger and The Undertaker.

Devon Immortal is going to defend the World Heavyweight Championship against Batista on this week's Raw. If Devon Immortal wins, he will be in the Elimination Chamber Match.

[spoiler=Smackdown - November 12, 2008]Note: To avoid confusion, statements made by the color commentators will be colored. Statements made by Jim Ross will be colored purple, and statements made by Tazz will be colored orange.

Smackdown Opening

A video of the rivalry between Jeff Hardy and Devon Immortal that has been going on since before Survivor Series 2008 was shown.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Friday Night Smackdown! I'm Good Ol' J.R. Jim Ross alongside Tazz and we're in New York City, New York!"

"J.R., can you believe the match made earlier today by Mr. McMahon?"

"I can, King! It's gonna be one h*ll of a match!"

A Shelton Benjamin vs. Devon Immortal Match Card appears on the Titantron.

"Later on tonight, Devon Immortal, the new World Heavyweight Champion, will take on Shelton Benjamin!"

"And get this! If Benjamin wins, he'll earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber Match at New Year's Revolution!"

The Miz theme

The Miz makes his way to the ring to host The Dirt Sheet. There is a Dirt Sheet set-up in the ring.

"Check this out, J.R. It looks like Smackdown's gonna get a Dirt Sheet."

"It looks that way, Tazz."

The Miz gets a microphone.

"You Smackdown fans should feel honored that you're going to see me host The Dirt Sheet right here on Smackdown!"

The fans begin to boo The Miz, who smiles, as if he was ignoring the boos.

"Chris Jericho probably thinks that The Highlight Reel is better than The Dirt Sheet. I'm going to prove him wrong. You see, John Morrison and I are the best Tag Team in this business, and that is an undeniable fact. Then there's the fact that either of us could easily defeat Chris Jericho. I am the Chick Magnet, and I am going to defeat Chris Jericho at New Year's Revolution. Any of you that doubt me are going to realize that doubting me is ridiculous. There is no superstar that is more entertaining, more talented, or better looking than The Miz."

Christian theme

Literally every fan in the arena stands up and beings to cheer as Christian makes his way to the ring. He high-fives some fans along the way.

"Let me stop you right there before you keep rambling and rambling about a bunch of useless crap. Before I make a fool out of you, I've gotta adress the fans."

Christian smiles and looks out into the crowd.

"How the h*ll are you guys?!"

"Christian" chants begin to fill the arena as the crowd of 17,000+ people stand on their feet and cheer for Captain Charisma.

"Why the h*ll are....."

"Bup..bup..bup..bup..bup. I'm the one that's gonna be doing the talking around here. You said a minute ago that there was no superstar that is more entertaining, more talented, or better looking than you. That brings me to this question. Have you forgotten about me?"

The Miz looks angrily at Christian as "Christian" chants continue to fill the arena.

"Me and my peeps don't need to or want to listen to you run your mouth. So here's what you can do. Take Chris Jericho's advice. Shut your mouth, walk to the back, and sit your a*s down in the locker room!"

"You can't talk to me like that. I'm The Miz! I'm better than you in every way, and you know it."

"If you're better than me, then let's have a match right here, right now!"

The Miz looks at Christian, as if thinking of what to say. Instead of saying anything, The Miz slaps Christian in the face and runs out of the ring.

Christian looks angrily at The Miz as he goes to the back.

Commercial break

"The following Tag Team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the team of Jesse and Festus!"

Jesse and Festus theme

"And their opponents, the team of Cody Rhodes and Manu!"

Cody Rhodes and Manu theme

First Match: Jesse and Festus vs. Cody Rhodes and Manu

Match: Jesse starts out in the ring with the Samoan Powerhouse, Manu. Jesse puts Manu in a Hammerlock, and takes him to the mat. Manu powers out of the hold, and Jesse does an Armbreaker. Jesse re-applies the Hammerlock, but Manu powers out again. Manu Irish Whips Jesse and Clotheslines him. Manu makes the tag to Cody Rhodes, who knees Jesse in the back, and puts him in a Reverse Chinlock. Jesse elbows Rhodes in the chest twice, and hits him with a Fireman's Carry. Jesse goes for the pin, but Rhodes kicks out at one. Jesse attempts to make the tag to Festus, but Rhodes trips him and pulls him away from the corner. Rhodes knees him in the back, and puts him in a Camel Clutch.

"Cody Rhodes has control of the match-up! Can Jesse make a come back? We'll find out after this!"

Commercial break

"Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown. Manu and Cody Rhodes are still in control. They're not letting Jesse make a tag."

"That's smart strategy by Manu and Rhodes. You gotta keep your opponent away from his partner if you want to win the match.

Cody Rhodes has Jesse in a Reverse Chinlock again, but Jesse manages to hit a Stunner-like move on Rhodes, and make the tag to Festus, who comes in the ring and cleans house. Festus Scoop Slams Rhodes, and hits him with a Sitting Splash. Festus goes for the pin, but Rhodes kicks out at two. Rhodes goes to Clothesline Festus, but Festus hits Rhodes with a Big Boot and pins him to win the match for his team.

Winners: Jesse and Festus

"What an impressive victory by Jesse and Festus."

"Talk about a great way to start the show. Things haven't been going well for Rhodes and Manu since their former Tag Team partner, Ted DiBiase, left their team."

"That's for sure. Speaking of Ted DiBiase, he's gonna be in action later on tonight."

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing in at two-hundred and forty five pounds, R-Truth!"

R-Truth theme

"We'll see DiBiase in action later on, but coming up next, we're gonna see R-Truth in action!"

Commercial break

"And his opponent, John Bradshaw Layfield!"

John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) theme

"In one week and two days, John Bradshaw Layfield's going to be facing Charlie Haas in a Street Fight. Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing that match."

"Me too. That's gonna be one h*ll of a match for sure."

Second Match: R-Truth vs. John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL)

Match: JBL goes for a Big Boot, but R-Truth ducks and hits JBL with some right hands to the face. Truth kicks JBL in the stomach, and goes for the Axe Kick, but JBL moves out of the way and Clotheslines R-Truth. JBL hits R-Truth with a Standing Elbow Drop and goes for the pin, but R-Truth kicks out at one. JBL suplexes R-Truth and goes for another cover, but gets the same result. They both lock up in the center of the ring, and JBL overpowers R-Truth, taking him to the mat. JBL Irish Whips R-Truth into the corner and goes to Clothesline him, but R-Truth moves out of the way and hits a roll-up pin. JBL kicks out at two. R-Truth hits JBL with a 360 Clothesline. R-Truth sets JBL up for the Axe Kick and goes to hit him with it, but JBL moves out of the way and hits R-Truth with the Clothesline from Hell. JBL pins R-Truth and wins the match.

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL)

"Charlie Haas, I hope you were watching that match. In less than two weeks at New Year's Revolution, I'm gonna do the same thing to you. I'm gonna leave you laying in the ring after a Clothesline from Hell. You can not, and you will not, defeat me."

Commercial break

Vickie Guererro is standing in the ring with Chavo Guererro. She looks angry, probably because of the fact that her career will be on the line in less than two weeks at New Year's Revolution.

"Excuse me!"

She is greeted with a chorus of boos from the New York City crowd as Chavo looks around the arena.

"I said, excuse me!"

"You suck" chants begin to fill the arena, and they seemed to anger Smackdown's General Manager.

"I'm sure all of you want me to be fired at New Year's Revolution."

The fans begin to cheer.

"Well I've got some bad news for you; it's not going to happen. I am the General Manager of this show, and I will remain the General Manager of this show, despite te fact that Mr. McMahon has placed me in an unfair situation. My career is on the line for absolutely no reason. So I went to the Board of Directors to see if there was anything they could do about the match. They told me that they didn't see anything wrong with the match, and therefore, they weren't going to cancel it. With that in mind, I told Chavo to find a superstar that is willing to wrestle for me. So Chavo, could you please tell me who will be wrestling for me at New Year's Revolution?"

Chavo looks at Vickie somewhat nervously. He hesitates before speaking, but decides to speak anyway.

"Well.....you see.....I wasn't able to find anyone who was willing to wrestle for you."

"What?!"

"I spoke to almost every superstar on the Smackdown Roster, and all of them refused to wrestle for you."

"So you're telling me that you're the only one that's willing to wrestle for me?"

"Not exactly.....I don't really want to wrestle for you either. I found out who Vince McMahon has chosen to face whoever you choose, and quite frankly, I don't want to wrestle him."

"Get out of my ring! Just get out!"

Chavo starts to exit the ring.

"Wait! Before you leave, tell me who Vince McMahon has chosen to wrestle for him."

"Sorry, but I can't. I have to get out of your ring."

Chavo walks to the back and Vickie Guererro stares angrily at him.

Vince McMahon theme

Vince McMahon walks past Chavo and to the ring in the way that only he can. He gets a microphone and walks into the ring.

"How are ya Vickie? You don't look so happy. Don't bother answering my question. I came out here for two reasons. The first reason is to introduce you to the superstar I've chosen to face a superstar of your choice at New Year's Revolution, and the second reason is to finalize all of the New Year's Revolution Matches except for the Elimination Chamber Match. That match will be finalized on Raw, because the winner of the World Heavyweight Championship Match on Raw will earn the final spot in the Elimination Chamber. Now then, I suppose I'll finalize the matches first."

JerichovsMizNewYearsRevolutionSig.png

"We have Y2J Chris Jericho taking on The Miz."

SwaggervsTakerNewYearsRevolutionSig.png

"We have Jack Swagger taking on The Undertaker!"

"We have MVP and Devon Immortal defending their WWE Tag Team Championships against The Hardys!"

JBLvsHaasNewYearsRevolutionSig.png

"We have John Bradshaw Layfield taking on Charlie Haas in a Street Fight Match!"

TripleHvsGoldbergNewYearsRevolution.png

"We have Triple H defending the WWE Championship against Goldberg! Now then, the only matches that aren't finalized yet are the Elimination Chamber Match and the match between a superstar of Vickie Guererro's choosing and a superstar of my choosing! As for the Elimination Chamber, there are four spots left. Tonight, Shelton Benjamin can earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber by defeating Devon Immortal. Even if Shelton wins, there will still be three unfilled spots. All three of those spots will be filled by the end of Raw this Monday! The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels will take on Mike Knox, and the winner will earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber. In addition to that, Jack Byron will take on Vladimir Kozlov, and the winner of that match will earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber. Those two matches will take place this Monday Night on Raw!"

"I can't believe it! Jack Byron and Vladimir Kozlov will go one-on-one on Raw!"

"And Shawn Michaels takes on Mike Knox! I can't wait for Raw baby!"

"With that out of the way, I'd like to introduce the superstar I have chosen to represent me at New Year's Revolution!"

"Mr. McMahon, this match is completely unfair. You know that I don't deserve to be fired, and I demand that you cancel this match!"

"I don't think you're really in a position to be making demands. As a matter of fact, I'm suspending your General Manager Status until after New Year's Revolution! Vickie, before I introduce the superstar I have chosen, I'm going to let you know that if you do not choose a superstar by the end of tonight, the superstar I have chosen will win the match by default, and you will be fiiiirrreedddddddd!"

"It's do or die time for Smackdown's General Manager! If she is unable to find someone to represent her at New Year's Revolution, her career as the General Manager is coming to an end!"

"I tell ya what, J.R. I think Vickie Guererro deserves to be fired. She hasn't made many, if any at all, good or fair decisions for Smackdown."

"Well, by the end of the night, we're gonna find out if Vickie Guererro's career is over!"

"Moving on, let me introduce to you, the superstar I have chosen to represent me at New Year's Revolution! He is a man that Vickie Guererro is quite familiar with!"

"A man that Vickie Guererro is quite familiar with? Who is he talking about?"

"I've got no idea J.R.!"

"My god Tazz! Is that?!"

"It can't be!"

"It is! My god! Edge has returned to Friday Night Smackdown!"

The crowd begins to cheer as Edge makes his first WWE appearance since Summerslam. A look of complete disbelief appears on Vickie Guererro's face as Edge makes his way to the ring.

"Ladies and gentleman, please welcome, Edge!"

"Vickie, you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost. What's the matter? You don't seem happy to see me. Maybe that's because four months ago you tried to send me to h*ll, and now I'm back and the tables have turned!"

"Vickie sucks" chants begin to fill the arena, and the fans continue to cheer for Edge.

"Well Vickie, I've introduced my superstar, so why don't you introduce yours?"

"Yeah, I wanna know who's a*s I'm gonna kick at New Year's Revolution!"

Vickie stares at Edge and says nothing. Suddenly, Edge bounces off the ropes and hits Vickie with a Spear, which receives even more cheers from the fans.

"Maybe that'll knock some sense into you."

"It seems Vickie is unable to answer at the moment, but that's alright, she has until the end of the night to do so.

"I can't believe it! Edge just speared the General Manager of Smackdown!"

"Not only is she the General Manager, she's Edge's wife!"

"You can be certain of one thing ladies and gentlemen. Whoever Vickie Guererro chooses is going to have one h*ll of a battle at New Year's Revolution!"

"Comin' up next, ECW Newcomer Sam Brushfire teams up with Bill Gibson to take on Jack Swagger and Nunzio!"

Commercial break

They've faced many opponents. They've won many matches. But at New Year's Revolution, they're going to their biggest challenge yet. The Hardys take on the youngest World Heavyweight Champion in WWE History, Devon Immortal, and Smackdown's Highest Paid Superstar, Montel Vontavious Porter, in a match for the WWE Tag Team Championships. New Year's Revolution. Live on Pay-Per-View in nine days.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Smackdown! New Year's Revolution is only nine days away, and I for one can't wait to see The Hardys take on Devon Immortal and MVP."

"You're not the only one J.R. I'm just as, if not more, excited than you are!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, we're about to see Sam Brushfire and Bill Gibson in action against Jack Swagger and Nunzio, but first, let's take a look at Sam Brushfire's upset win over Jack Swagger this past Tuesday on ECW."

A video of Sam Brushfire pinning Jack Swagger on ECW was shown.

"The following Tag Team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first the team of The All-American American, Jack Swagger, and Nunzio!"

Jack Swagger theme

"And their opponents, first, Sam Brushfire!"

Sam Brushfire theme

"Tazz, this kid is one h*ll of an athlete! He defeated Jack Swagger in his first-ever WWE Match."

"You don't get many athletes like Brushfire. I think this kid's got potential."

"And his Tag Team partner, Bill Gibson!"

Bill Gibson theme

"Another undefeated ECW superstar, Bill Gibson, has a lot of potential. Granted, he's only wrestled one match, but he still displayed incredible strength and ability during that match."

"That's right J.R. And ya gotta wonder how Jack Swagger feels about losing to Brushfire last week. Swagger's not exactly a friendly superstar, and I doubt he's gonna react well to his loss."

Third Match: Sam Brushfire and Bill Gibson vs. Jack Swagger and Nunzio

Match: Swagger and Brushfire start, and Swagger wastes no time, taking Brushfire to the mat with a powerful Clothesline. Swagger begins to kick Brushfire in the stomach, and the referee has to pull him away. Brushfire gets to his feet and hits Swagger with a surprise Spinning Wheel Kick. Brushfire goes for the pin, but Swagger kicks out at two. Swagger starts to get up, but Brushfire hits a sitting Swagger with a Dropkick to the face. Brushfire goes for the pin, and surprisingly gets it.

Winners: Sam Brushfire and Bill Gibson

Furious about the fact that he was pinned by Sam Brushfire in under two minutes, Swagger gets a chair and tries to hit Brushfire. Instead of succeeding, he falls to the mat thanks to a Gore from Gibson.

"Not only did Brushfire just pin Swagger, he pinned him in under two minutes! I can't believe this Tazz!"

"I can't either! Talk about an upset!"

Commercial break

Shane McMahon theme

"I've got some good news, and I've got some bad news. The good news is, Hook Cadaver was not hurt too badly from the attack in the locker room, and he will be able to return to the ring next week on ECW. The bad news is, Dustin Delta was found injured in the locker room just a few minutes ago. Now, people suspect whoever attacked Dustin Delta to be the same person that attacked Hook Cadaver. As soon as we find out more, we'll let you know. As for the Steel Cage Match that was supposed to take place tonight, I'm going to have to cancel it. What I will do, though, is allow Dustin Delta and Mark Henry to compete in a match at New Year's Revolution. The winner of that match will become the Number One Contender for the ECW Championship. I am sorry to have to cancel the match, but Dustin Delta is unable to compete tonight."

"This is kinda weird J.R. First Hook Cadaver, and now Dustin Delta. Both superstars are ECW Superstars. I wonder if someone has a problem with ECW Superstars or something."

"I don't know, but I hope they're able to find out more information soon. Who knows how many other superstars will get hurt?"

Commercial break

This Monday on Raw, for the first time ever, a Draft Lottery will take place for the second time in one year. Anyone can be drafted. Plus, The Animal Batista battles Devon Immortal for the World Heavyweight Championship. Only on USA. Characters welcome.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, Ted DiBiase!"

Ted DiBiase theme

"And his opponent, he is one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions. Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP!"

"That man MVP is one of the most skilled athletes I've ever seen. The thing is, he's way too full of himself."

"That works for him, though. Regardless of how full of himself he is, he still wins matches."

Fourth Match: Ted DiBiase vs. Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)

Match: DiBiase Dropkicks MVP and goes for a cover, but MVP kicks out at one. MVP gets to his feet, only to be sent to the mat thanks to a Clothesline from DiBiase. MVP goes for a Clothesline of his own, but DiBiase ducks and tries to hit MVP with the Million Dollar Dream, but MVP elbows him in the head and Clotheslines him. MVP applies a Headlock, but thanks to some support from the crowd, DiBiase gets to his feet and breaks out of the hold. MVP knees DiBiase in the stomach, and elbows him in the back of the neck. MVP reapplies a Headlock, and takes DiBiase to the mat. DiBiase struggles to get to his feet, and elbows MVP in the stomach twice, before hitting him with some right hands and another Dropkick. DiBiase goes for another cover, but MVP kicks out again. MVP takes DiBiase to the mat, and goes for a Drive-By Kick, but DiBiase ducks and knees MVP in the back. DiBiase hits MVP with the Million Dollar Dream and wins the match.

Winner: Ted DiBiase

"What a great match! Ladies and gentlemen, when we come back, Shelton Benjamin is going one-on-one with the youngest World Heavyweight Champion in WWE History, Devon Immortal!"

A video of Devon Immortal eliminating Batista and Jack Byron from the Battle Royal and winning the World Heavyweight Championship was shown.

"It's the moment we've all been waiting for! We're just seconds away from what might be one of the biggest matches in Smackdown History! Devon Immortal, the new World Heavyweight Champion, takes on Shelton Benjamin!"

"If Shelton Benjamin can win the match, he'll earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber Match at New Year's Revolution!"

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, Devon Immortal!"

Devon Immortal theme

"And his opponent, Shelton Benjamin!"

Main Event Match: Devon Immortal vs. Shelton Benjamin

Match: Benjamin goes for a Clothesline, but Immortal ducks and hits Benjamin in the back of his right knee, causing him to fall to the mat. Immortal drives his knee into Benjamin's back and applies a Reverse Chinlock. Benjamin quickly escapes the hold and hits Immortal with a Stunner. Benjamin goes for the cover, but Immortal kicks out at one. Benjamin goes to pick Immortal up, but Immortal counters into a Small Package. Benjamin kicks out at two, though. Immortal goes for a Clothesline, but Benjamin ducks and hits an Arm Toss. Benjamin then hits Immortal with a Running Neckbreaker. Benjamin goes for another cover, but Immortal kicks out once again. Benjamin goes for a Reverse Neckbreaker, but Immortal counters, and Benjamin accidentally pushes him into the referee, who falls down. Immortal Low Blows Benjamin, and leaves the ring to get his World Heavyweight Championship Belt. Immortal goes back into the ring, and sets Shelton up so he can hit him with the World Heavyweight Championship Belt, but Jeff Hardy comes through the crowd, trips Immortal, and pulls him out of the ring. Hardy hits Immortal with the World Heavyweight Championship Belt. Then, Hardy goes to the top rope and hits an out-of-the-ring Immortal with a Swanton Bomb from the top rope!

"Oh my god Tazz! Did you just see that?! Hardy just Swantoned Devon Immortal from the top turnbuckle!"

"I'm in like a state of shock J.R.! I've never seen a move like that in my life!"

"Hardy" chants begin to fill the arena as Shelton Benjamin gets to his feet. Jeff Hardy throws Immortal back in the ring, and Benjamin hits Immortal with Pay Dirt. The referee revives and counts to three, giving Benjamin the win.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

"That was an incredibly athletic match-up! Not only did Benjamin win, he earned himself a spot in the Elimination Chamber!"

"That was an impressive victory. Ladies and gentlemen, Vickie Guererro will announce who she has chosen to represent her at New Year's Revolution when we come back!"

Commercial break

Vickie Guererro is standing on the ramp, and she looks angry.

"It wasn't easy, but I managed to find someone to represent me at New Year's Revolution. The man that will wrestle for me at New Year's Revolution, is The Brian Kendrick."

Vince McMahon theme

"So Vickie, you found someone to represent you. Alright then. At New Year's Revolution, Edge will take on The Brian Kendrick! One more thing, Vickie. This Monday on Raw, The Brian Kendrick will be in action against The Undertaker!"

I might post an episode of Raw tomorrow.

Star' date=' it's me, Christian Exodia. My account wouldn't let me on.

Can on New Year's Revolution, how about a Fatal Four Tornado Tag(4 teams) match like at Armeggdon 2006?

Me & MVP vs. The Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson vs. Morrison & Miz vs. Batitsta & Rey Mysterio?

[/quote']

No.

At New Year's Revolution, The Hardys are taking on Devon Immortal and MVP for the WWE Tag Team Championships.

[align=center]GoldRush2TournamentSig.png

Sure, things are going to be revolutionized. And you know that January's going to bring one heck of a rumble. Starting Friday, February 1, 2009, the rush will begin again. WWE presents Gold Rush 2. A tournament to determine the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. This time, we're making it extreme. The first round of the tournament will consist of single matches, but the second round of the tournament will consist of Extreme Rules Matches. Prepare to see the superstars push each other to the limit in an attempt to earn a World Heavyweight Championship Match. A huge 20-man tournament consisting of Raw, ECW, and Smackdown Superstars.

Round 1

Sam Brushfire vs. Jack Swagger -

Charlie Haas vs. John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) -

Ted DiBiase vs. Cody Rhodes -

Batista vs. Manu -

Randy Orton vs. Chris Darkness -

Devon Immortal vs. Edge -

Dustin Delta vs. The Undertaker -

Triple H vs. The Brian Kendrick -

CM Punk vs. John Morrison

Christian vs. The Miz[/align]

[spoiler=Raw - December 15, 2008]

Raw Opening

Music plays

For years, superstars have put their bodies on the line to entertain the many fans around the world. Tonight, that will continue, and history will be made. You've seen John Cena vs. Batista, you've seen The Undertaker vs. Edge, you've seen Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy, but you haven't seen anything like this. For the first time ever, WWE holds two Draft Lotteries in the same year. Anyone can be traded. Anything can happen. History will be made. Welcome to the WWE Draft Lottery!

The fireworks explode onto the stage, and the thousands of fans in the arena stand on their feet and cheer as the show begins.

"Welcome everybody to Monday Night Raw! We are live from Atlanta, Georgia, and we are less than a week away from New Year's Revolution!"

"That's right, Cole! I can't wait for New Year's Revolution!"

"Tonight, though, is going to be the most historic night in WWE History! Tonight is the WWE Draft Lottery!"

"Yep, the first time ever that two WWE Draft Lotteries will take place in the same year! Talk about exciting!"

Mr. McMahon theme

The fans cheer as Mr. McMahon makes his way to the ring.

"I'm glad to be here on such a historic night. As you all know, a Draft Lottery is going to begin momentarily. Before that, though, I am going to congratulate the new General Manager of Monday Night Raw, Chandler Emerald! But before I do that, I'd like to remind you all of the two matches that I made Friday Night on Smackdown. Right here tonight, Jack Byron will take on Vladimir Kozlov! In addition to that, Shawn Michaels goes one-on-one with Mike Knox winners of those matches will earn themselves a spot in the Elimination Chamber."

"Can you believe it, King? Jack Byron and Vladimir Kozlov, two of the most powerful athletes in the WWE, are going one-on-one right here tonight!"

"I'm still in disbelief myself, Cole. I'm pretty sure that Shawn Michaels versus Mike Knox is going to be one h*ll of a match as well."

"Tonight, superstars from different brands will battle each other, and the winner(s) brand will earn a Draft Pick. In the Main Event Match, which will be Rey Mysterio versus Devon Immortal for the World Heavyweight Championship, the winner's brand will recieve two draft picks! With that out of the way, it’s time to congratulate Chandler Emerald. So Chandler, please come down to the ring.”

Chandler Emerald theme

”Cole, did you know that even the General Managers can be drafted?”

”You bet! Imagine if Chandler Emerald gets drafted! Not only would Raw lose its General Manager, it would lose Intercontinental Championship.”

”Chandler Emerald would become the first person to become General Manager, and be drafted in the same month.”

”It was one week ago that Chandler Emerald was named General Manager of Raw, and it would be a shame if he was drafted already.”

“First of all, I’d like to thank you for coming out here. And second of all, I’d like to congratulate you on becoming the new General Manager of Monday Night Raw!”

“Emerald” chants fill the arena as Vince McMahon and Chandler Emerald shake hands.

“Thanks Vince; I appreciate it. I am glad to be standing here in front of this great crowd! You guys are awesome! I am proud to be your General Manager! More than that, though, I am proud to be your WWE Intercontinental Champion!”

“You know, Chandler, you’re pretty d*mn impressive. I mean, you’re the youngest Intercontinental Champion in WWE History, and you’re undefeated. Not only that, but you’re also the youngest General Manager in WWE History. I have a question, though. Do you think you’ll be able to handle being the General Manager of Raw, and the WWE Intercontinental Champion?”

“Don’t worry about me, Vince. I’m gonna hold onto this championship for a long time. And just because I’m the General Manager, doesn’t mean I’m not going to wrestle. You see, I’m going to be the first General Manager in WWE History to wrestle full-time.”

“Well, best of luck. I hope I made the right decision in choosing you as the new General Manager of Raw.”

Vince McMahon begins to leave the ring, but he stops as music begins to play.

Santino Marella theme

”The former WWE Intercontinental Champion, Santino Marella, making his way to the ring.”

”I wonder what Santino’s doing out here.”

”Well don’t forget, King, Chandler Emerald defeated Santino Marella to become the WWE Intercontinental Champion.”

“What in the world were you a thinking? You a made Chandler Emerald the new General Manager of Raw? This has got to be the most ridiculous a thing, that I have ever seen.”

“What exactly do you mean, Santino?”

“Well you see, Vince, Chandler Emerald is not a good enough to be the a General Manager. Someone like a Santino Marella should be the General Manager.”

“Excuse me, Vince. Uh, Santino, quite honestly, you’re the most annoying superstar I’ve ever met, aside from Dustin Delta.”

“You a stay out of this, Chandler Emerald.”

“Now hold on, Santino. Chandler Emerald makes a good point. You really are annoying. What makes you think you should be the General Manager?”

“Well I a know how to a run things around here. I am the most a respected superstar in the WWE.”

John Cena theme

The fans cheer loud enough to blow the roof off of the arena as John Cena makes his way to the ring.

“Hey look I’m sorry, but I couldn’t sit in the back and listen to this idiot keep goin on about the fact that he should be the General Manager. Santino, I’m gonna level with you. I’ve heard mimes more annoying than you. Quite honestly, Santino, I’d rather have George Bush be the President of the United States for another four years than have you be the General Manager of Raw.”

“You think you’re all tough, a John Cena? Well I got some news for a you, I could kick your a*s all over this arena.”

Santino Marella hits John Cena with his microphone, and starts to attack Cena. Chandler Emerald kicks Santino in the chest, and Stunners him.

”My god! Santino just hit Cena with that microphone. Hey wait a second! Emerald got the kick, Stunner! Raw’s General Manager just gave Santino a Stunner he’ll never forget!”

”If you ask me, Santino got what he deserved.”

”Santino probably learned his lesson! Still to come tonight, Rey Mysterio challenges Devon Immortal for the World Heavyweight Championship! But up next, CM Punk and Kofi Kingston got an answer to their open challenge. They’re going to defend the World Tag Team Championships against John Morrison and The Miz!”

Commercial break

First Match: CM Punk & Kofi Kingston vs. John Morrison & The Miz [World Tag Team Championship Match]

Match: Punk starts in the ring with Morrison. Punk takes Morrison down with a Clothesline, and kicks him in the back. Punk goes for an early cover, but Morrison kicks out. Punk quickly applies a Side Headlock. Morrison throws Punk over his shoulder. Morrison knees Punk in the stomach, and goes for a cover. Morrison makes the tag to The Miz, and they hit Punk with a Double Suplex. The Miz goes for a cover, but Kingston comes in the ring, and breaks up the pin. The referee gets Kingston out of the ring, and while he does that, The Miz and Morrison assault Punk in their corner. The Miz makes the tag to Morrison, who keeps control of the match with a Side Headlock/right hands to the stomach combination. Punk battles out and kicks Morrison in the back of the head. Punk goes for the cover, but Morrison kicks out at two. Shortly after, Morrison re-gained control, and he and Miz continued to keep Punk away from his corner, preventing him from making a tag. Just when it looked like Morrison and The Miz were going to capture the gold, The Miz accidentally knocked Morrison off of the apron. Punk Irish Whipped The Miz into the corner, and went to kick him in the head, but The Miz ducked, causing Punk to hit the turnbuckle. The Miz began to assault Punk, but Kingston made a blind tag and hit The Miz with a Sunset Flip Pin, winning the match for his team.

Winners: CM Punk & Kofi Kingston

”Punk and Kingston won their match, meaning Raw gets the first Draft Pick!”

The Miz and John Morrison stand in the ring, looking at the Titantron.

”Who’s it gonna be?”

Images of superstars shuffle on the Titantron. The images stop shuffling.

To Raw: The Miz

”Woah! The Miz is coming to Monday Night Raw!”

”It looks like the end of the team of The Miz and John Morrison!”

Commercial break

For weeks, he remained undefeated. His arrogance wasn’t a problem for him. Then, The Undertaker came to ECW, and ended his undefeated streak. Now, “The All-American American” Jack Swagger battles The Undertaker, the man that ended his undefeated streak. Can Swagger defeat The American Bada*s, or will The Undertaker defeat Swagger again? New Year’s Revolution. Live, this Sunday, on Pay-Per-View!

Evan Bourne theme

On the final Monday Night Raw before New Year’s Revolution, Evan Bourne looked to get his final amount of practice in. After laying low for a few weeks, Bourne returned to the wrestling scene, making his way to the ring for his final match before New Year’s Revolution.

“For the past few weeks, I haven’t really said much. I’ve been training for my first Elimination Chamber Match. Now, I realize this isn’t going to be easy, but I’m determined. I will try my best to become the World Heavyweight Champion, and hopefully, I’ll be able to do it.”

Second Match: Evan Bourne vs. Kane

”This is going to be a challenge for Evan Bourne. We’ve seen Evan Bourne and Kane do battle before, and Evan Bourne wasn’t able to win the match.”

”Hopefully Evan Bourne can find some way to defeat Kane. It wouldn’t really help his confidence if he lost a match six days before the Elimination Chamber.”

Match: Bourne wastes little time, sliding through Kane’s legs and hitting the Big Red Machine with a Dropkick to the back. Kane goes for a Left Uppercut, but Bourne ducks, and hits Kane with some Right Hands to the face. Kane connects with a blow to the chest. Kane picks up Bourne, and hits him with a Standing Suplex. Kane goes for a cover, but Bourne kicks out. Bourne hits Kane with some Right Hands, and hits him with a DDT. Bourne goes for a cover, but Kane kicks out at one. Bourne goes for a Running Dropkick, but Kane connects with a Big Boot. Kane sets Evan Bourne up for a Chokeslam, but Bourne hits Kane’s arm, and Kane lets go of him. Bourne DDTs Kane again, and hits him with a Shooting Star Press to win the match.

Winner: Evan Bourne

Images of superstars shuffle on the screen. The images stop shuffling.

To ECW: The Brian Kendrick

”It looks like our first Draft Pick of the evening is The Brian Kendrick!”

”We lost The Miz, but we gained The Brian Kendrick. Things aren’t looking too bad for ECW at the moment.”

Commercial break

Randy Orton theme

“Two weeks ago, I was defeated by some loser by the name of Chris Darkness.”

The fans begin to boo upon hearing Orton call Chris Darkness a loser.

“Chris, you got lucky, and when we wrestle again, I will defeat you. I’m out here for a reason, though. Cody Rhodes and Manu tried to attack me after my match with Chris Darkness. I know you guys have a problem with me, so why don’t you come out here right now, and we’ll settle our differences.”

Big Show theme

“Randy, you need to stop worrying about Cody Rhodes and Manu, and start worrying about your opponent for tonight. Me.”

Third Match: Randy Orton vs. The Big Show

Match: Orton and Big Show lock up in the middle of the ring, and Big Show powers Orton to the mat. Show bounces off the ropes, and hits Orton with a Sitting Leg Drop. Show Scoop Slams Orton. Big Show Irish Whips Orton in the corner, and goes to Clothesline him, but Orton ducks, and hits Big Show with a Sitting Neckbreaker. Orton goes for the cover, but Big Show kicks out. Big Show starts to get to his feet, and Orton sets him up for a Kick to the Head. As Orton goes to kick Big Show in the head, Show catches Orton, and Chokeslams him. The three count follows.

Winner: The Big Show

To Smackdown: The Rock

The Rock theme

”What the h*ll?! You gotta be kidding me!”

”Is that?! There’s no way! The Rock!”

The Rock’s music plays, but no one comes out to the ramp.

”Where’s The Rock?”

“Rocky” chants begin to fill the arena.

”J.R., I can’t believe this! It seems like he’s not here, but either way, The Rock is the newest Smackdown Superstar!”

"This is a huge deal, Tazz, but even bigger than this, is this match scheduled to take place later on tonight."[/color

A Vladimir Kozlov vs. Jack Byron Match Card appears on the Titantron.

"You're right, J.R! That's gonna be one h*ll of match! Smackdown's Vladimir Kozlov battles Jack Byron! But comin' up next, we're gonna hear from Hook Cadaver!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, for those of you that don't remember, Hook Cadaver was found injured in the locker room last Tuesday. Well, he's recovered, and he's gonna come out here and hopefully give the WWE Universe some information regarding the attack."

Commercial break

Jericho is new to the Land of Extreme. He had a successful debut, but his second week on ECW wasn't as successful as his first week. In an attempt to bring back one of the most popular Talk Shows of all time, The Highlight Reel, Jericho went to the ring, and introduced himself to the Land of Extreme. Many people welcomed him. One person, did not. That person, is The Miz. Chris Jericho battles The Miz for the first time ever! New Year's Revolution! Live! This Sunday on Pay-Per-View!

Hook Cadaver theme

Hook Cadaver entered the RAW arena. The fans booed him, but he made his way to the ring with a microphone in his hand. He entered the ring and stood in the center. He looked into the crowd with a mad look on his face.

“Less than a week ago, I was brutally attacked in the locker room.”

The fans booed Cadaver. He continued.

“Now, I can’t remember much, and I’m not exactly sure who attacked me. But I guarantee that the son of a b*tch who attacked me is gonna pay for it!”

Cadaver turned to leave the ring, but he was stopped short.

Dustin Delta

Delta came down to the ring as he was being booed by the crowd. He slid under the ropes and jumped up. He stood in front of Hook.

“Last week, Hook, I was attacked too. Shane says it was probably the same person. I can’t remember much either. And another thing we both have in common about this whole situation, is that we BOTH wanna kick his a*s!”

He stopped, and the audience booed. Hook was silent.

“So, I have an offer. You and I team up to take out this guy. As long as I get the first shot at ‘im.”

Batista

The Animal entered the arena, stopping Hook and Delta. He walked down to the ring, the crowd cheering and hold up signs. He stopped at ringside.

“Delta, Hook. Unlike you, I’m smart. I remember exactly who attacked us. I mean, I was attacked just last night, in case you haven’t heard…Or you just forgot.”

Batista entered the ring.

“It was your World Heavyweight Champion, Devon Immortal.”

Batista said the name with disgust.

“But no punk like Immortal could take out alone. No, he had a partner in crime. And that dumbsh** was a big enough retard to show up tonight!”

Dustin stepped up to the Animal.

“And just who was it, Dave?”

Batista glared at Dustin. Hook looked quizzical. Batista turned his attention to Hook. Then he turned back to Delta. Batista was quiet for a minute. Then he speared Delta, and Hook jumped out of the ring. Hook ran onto the ramp. Batista pulled Dustin up, and Batista Bomb’d him.

“Don’t play dumb, Dustin! You know what you did. And when this is all said and done, I know two superstars who are gonna be in some serious pain!”

Batista dropped the microphone and taunted to the crowd. He began to leave the arena.

Chandler Emerald theme

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Guys, this conflict can be solved. So at the Royal Rumble, Dustin Delta and Devon Immortal will fight Dave Batista and Hook Cadaver.”

The crowd went wild. Chandler started to walk to the back, but stopped and turned around.

“Wait, no, that’s not good enough. If Batista and Hook win, Batista will be the No. 1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, and if Devon and Delta win, Devon will be the No. 1 Contender, since he lost the title earlier to Rey Mysterio.”

The crowd cheered louder and held up their signs. Emerald smiled and began to go backstage, but stopped and turned around once again.

“No, that’s not good enough. It’ll be inside a 15 foot high steel cage.”

The stadium erupted in cheers. Chandler made his way back to his office. Batista exits the ring and makes his way to the back. Dustin Delta starts to get to his feet after being Batista Bomb'd.

Shane McMahon theme

Shane McMahon dances onto the Titantron, and stares at Dustin Delta, smiling.

"You alright there, man? You look pretty down. You know what, don't bother answering. Save your strength for your match."

Dustin Delta slowly grabs a microphone, and stares angrily at Shane McMahon.

"What the h*ll are you talking about? I'm not scheduled to compete tonight!"

"You weren't scheduled to compete tonight. I decided, though, that since you think it's okay to go around attacking superstars in the locker room, I'm going to make you pay for what you did. You see, whatever little game you and Devon Immortal are trying to play is going to come to an end, right now. Dustin Delta, meet your opponent, The Game, Triple H!"

Triple H theme

The WWE Champion, water bottle in hand, made his way to the ring with a look of confidence on his face.

Fourth Match: Triple H vs. Dustin Delta

Match: Delta punches Triple H several times. Triple H tosses Delta to the ropes. He runs towards Delta and knees him out of the ring. Delta landed at ringside. The referee began to count. “1..” Delta didn’t stand up. “2..” Delta was still down. “3..” Delta began to stand. “4..” Delta climbed back into the ring. Triple H pushed Delta into the turnbuckle. Triple H stepped to the opposite side of the ring. He ran forward, only to be kicked by Dustin. Delta climbed the turnbuckle and leaped. He knocked down The Game. Delta then locked in the Crucifix Head Scissor. Triple H took some time, but he broke out. He kicked Dustin and hooked both the arms. He locked in the Pedigree and hooked Delta’s leg. 1…2…3!

Winner: Triple H

"And Dustin gains another loss to his record."

" Not just that, Triple H has scored Smackdown a draft pick!"

"You know, Dustin Delta deserves to lose. He was beating up superstars with Devon Immortal. They should be suspended for this!"

"I wonder how Dustin Delta feels right about now. First he gets Speared and Batista Bomb'd, then Shane comes out, announces this match, and he loses to the WWE Champion!"

To Smackdown: John Cena

John Cena theme

John Cena stands on the ramp, and points at Triple H's WWE Championship, implying that he wanted the title.

Jack Byron

Jack Byron has to fight Vladimir Kozlov tonight. What could be going through his mind?

I don’t know, but I can’t be anything nice.

Jack Byron came into the stadium with a confident look on his face. He came down the ramp and high-fived some of the front-row fans. He entered the ring, determined to win the Elimination Chamber spot.

Vladimir Kozlov is one of the most intimidating superstars on the Smackdown roster.

Well, Michael, you are right. The only man who can scare me more is The Undertaker.

Vladamir made his way to the squared circle, not taking his eyes off of Jack Byron. He walked into the ring, being booed by the crowd.

Fifth Match: Jack Byron vs. Vladimir Kozlov

Jack Byron jabs Kozlov in the chest several times. It has no effect on the Russian. Vladimir lifts Jack Byron over his head. Byron fusses with Kozlov and begins to fall down. He uses a falling DDT to bring Vladimir Kozlov down to the mat.

Oh my god! Jack Byron brings Vladimir Kozlov down with a Falling DDT!

Jack Byron kicks Kozlov in the head several times before pulling the Russian up and pushing him over the ropes. Kozlov landed hard. Jack Byron went to a turnbuckle and undid the strap. The referee went to fix it while Jack Byron jumped out of the ring. He pulled up the ring-side cover and pushed a ladder through to the other side. It hit Kozlov on the head. He quickly pulled it back so the ref didn’t see it. Jack walked around the ring a pulled Kozlov back into the ring. He hooked Vladimir’s leg and the ref counted it. “1…2…3!” The bell rang.

Winner: Jack Byron

Vladimir Kozlov has just lost this match, and Jack Byron won a place in the Elimination Chamber this Sunday!

Your right, Matt! And I can’t wait for that match.

Now is the matter of RAW’s draft pick.

Pictures of ECW and Smackdown superstars shuffled on the Titantron. It stopped on Vladimir Kozlov.

Looks like Kozlov could be haunting Byron from now on. Good luck, Jack. You’re going to need it.

Commercial break

The Undertaker

”Welcome back to Monday Night RAW’s Draft Lottery special! This is the first time that there two WWE Draft Lotteries are taking place in the same year. I’m JR Jim Ross, here with Tazz, Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, Matt Striker, and Todd Grisham. Right now, The Undertaker is taking on The Brian Kendrick.

The Undertaker revs up his motorcycle and drives down the ramp. He pulls to a screeching stop at ringside. He drives around the ring, high fiving many fans. He stops and gets off. He climbs into the ring and taunts to the crowd.

The Brian Kendrick

“The Brian Kendrick is ECW’s newest superstar as of earlier tonight. Let’s see if he’s ready to take on the American Bada**, and if he’s ready to enter the Land of Extreme.”

The Brian Kendrick made his way to the ring, followed by Ezekiel Jackson and MVP, who would team with Jackson in the next match. Brian jumped into the ring as Ezekiel and MVP sat in front of the color commenter’s table.

Sixth Match: The Undertaker vs. The Brian Kendrick

The Brian Kendrick begins the match by kicking The Undertaker several times. He backed Taker into a corner. He climbed onto the second rope and punched The Undertaker several times. Undertaker grabbed Kendrick and lifted him up. He threw him down into the Last Ride.

That could be it for Kendrick.

Undertaker goes for the cover, but Ezekiel Jackson distracts the referee. The Brian Kendrick Low Blows The Undertaker while the referee is distracted, and rolls him up for a pin, winning the match.

Winner: The Brian Kendrick

"You gotta be kidding me. The Brian Kendrick just cheated his way to a victory over The Undertaker!"

The Brian Kendrick runs out of the ring, and heads for the back.

Commercial break

The duo jumped up into the ring. They taunted to the crowd, who booed at the team. They boasted in the ring, until they were stopped short.

Chris Jericho & Sam Brushfire

The fans cheered for Y2J and Brushfire. They made their way to the ring while high-fiving the fans on the ramp. At ringside, they taunted to their opponent’s before they climbed into the ring. They taunted to the crowd, who held up their signs and cheered for the Extremists.

Seventh Match: Chris Jericho & Sam Brushfire vs. MVP & Ezekiel Jackson

The match started with Sam Brushfire and MVP. Sam Brushfire used a dropkick to put MVP down quickly. Sam Brushfire climbed the turnbuckle and leaped, using an elbow drop. MVP rolled away and Brushfire hit his elbow hard. MVP kicked Sam in the head, then pulled him up. He tagged in Ezekiel. Jackson slammed his head into Brushfire’s. Sam fell down and rolled to the other side of the ring. He grabbed the ropes to pull himself up. Ezekiel Jackson came running, but Sam Brushfire pulled the ropes down, and he went flying out to ringside. Sam Brushfire tagged in Chris Jericho. He waited for Ezekiel Jackson to stand and come back into the ring. He made it back in, onto to be knocked down. Jericho jumped up, and used the Codebreaker on Jackson. Jericho tagged Brushfire back in, and Chris pulled Jackson back up while Sam climbed onto the turnbuckle. Sam jumped, and used a diving spear. He hooked Ezekiel’s leg. “1…2…3!” And the match was over.

Winners: Chris Jericho & Sam Brushfire

”And that is it! ECW wins the match!

Chris Jericho and Sam Brushfire jumped out of the ring. The crowd cheered for them as they left the arena in victory.

"Jericho and Brushfire win! That means ECW gets a Draft Pick!"

"I wonder who we're going to get."

Images of superstars shuffle on the screen. The images stop shuffling.

To ECW: Slash

Slash theme

Slash walks out onto the ramp and looks at the crowd. The crowd greets him with boos.

"Slash has been drafted to ECW! I wonder how he's going to do on ECW!"

Commercial break

Mike Knox made his way to the ring, being booed by the crowd. He walked into the ring and just grunted at everyone, with the same look on the face as always.

“Mike Knox wants the Elimination Spot for this Sunday, but will he get it? He’ll have to beat the Heart Break Kid tonight to get it, and that is next!”

Commercial break

Shawn Michaels

The crowd cheered for HBK, Mike Knox’s opponent. He taunted to the crowd as the fireworks exploded on stage. He jumped onto the ringside barrier, and spun around. He jumped down and stepped up to the rings. He walked in and posed for the fans. They went wild, and the music stopped.

Eighth Match: Mike Knox vs. Shawn Michaels

Mike Knox kicked Shawn down. Shawn acted as if it was nothing, as he just jumped back up. Shawn came back with a superkick to Knox. Knox leaned against the ropes, balancing himself. He ran towards Shawn and used a clothesline. Shawn attempted to stand. When he did, Mike came running towards him, but Shawn punched Mike Knox back. Shawn used a quick dropkick to knock down Mike Knox. He leaped onto the turnbuckle and used an elbow drop. It connected and Shawn went to pin Knox. “1…2..” Mike kicked out. Shawn shook his head and ran to the opposite side of the ring. Knox stood…Sweet Chin Music right to Mike Knox. Shawn attempted another pin. “1….2…3!” The ref counted. Shawn jumped up in celebration.

Winner: Shawn Michaels

“Shawn Michaels earns the last spot in the Elimination Chamber. The match is on, this Sunday, only on Pay-Per-View. Let’s look over the matches.

“There’s Jericho vs. The Miz, The World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match, Jack Swagger vs. The Undertaker, The Hardys vs. Devon Immortal and MVP, Dustin Delta vs. Mark Henry, and more! I can’t wait!

Edge

The Rated-R Superstar entered the stadium for the semi-final draft pick match. The fans cheered in excitement as Mr. McMahon's representative for New Year's Revolution made his way to the ring.

Matt Hardy

The ECW Champion entered the arena, the fans going wild. Matt Hardy taunted and held up his championship belt. He climbed into the ring and taunted for the fans. He handed off his championship, and put up a fighting stance to Edge.

Chandler Emerald

“Wait, wait. RAW needs someone in this match. How about this. Text the RAW superstar you want in the match to us right now.”

The stadium was silent for a few moments.

“Okay. Your top 3 choices will be shown on screen now.”

On the Titantron, Batista, Chris Darkness, and Randy Orton appeared on screen.

“Randy Orton will not be in this match, since he already had a match with Big Show.”

Randy Orton disappeared from the screen.

“Here’s the deal. The first superstar to get out here will be in this match.”

Edge and Matt Hardy watched carefully, waiting for the third competitor.

Batista

“Batista, are you sure?”

Batista looked at Chandler.

“Of course. If I could Power Bomb WWE’s biggest idiot, Dustin Delta, I can take on these two.”

Batista came down to the ring, taunting to the crowd. They cheered and held up signs. Fireworks went off as Batista taunted on the ramp. He climbed into the ring and held up his fists.

Ninth Match: Batista vs. Matt Hardy vs. Edge

Edge speared Matt Hardy. Batista walked up to Edge and DDT'd him. Batista pulled Edge up and used a spinebuster. Matt Hardy was unconscious, and wouldn’t be able to stop Batista. He pinned Edge. “1…2…3!” Batista won for RAW.

Winner: Batista

“Batista just defeated Edge in 7 seconds! That’s record time!”

“This is unbelievable!”

“Well, start believing, since it just happened. Now, who is RAW’s draft pick?”

Superstars flashed by on the Titantron. It began to slow down, and stopped on Smackdown’s Striker “Yank” Boyd.

“Striker Boyd is RAW’s newest superstar!

“Welcome to RAW, Yank!”

Commercial break

If your just joining us now, Striker Boyd is RAW’s newest superstar, and now he’s fighting Jeff Hardy for the U.S. Championship.

Striker came out to the RAW arena for the first time in his career. He high-fived the fans and jumped into the ring. He taunted to the fans, as they cheered for the RAW newcomer.

Jeff Hardy

The crowd went wild for the United States Champion as he entered the arena. He leaped out onto the stage and held the championship above his head. He came down to the ramp and high-fived the fans. He leaped into the ring and shook hands with Boyd as they prepared for the match. He ran onto the turnbuckle and taunted, holding the championship up. He jumped down and got ready for the match, after handing his belt to the time keeper.

Tenth Match: Striker Boyd vs. Jeff Hardy [u.S. Championship Match]

Striker began the match with a elbow to Jeff’s chest. Jeff countered by kicking Striker twice. He ran to the turnbuckle and flipped off, going for a Whisper in the Wind. It misses. Boyd pulls Hardy up and kicks him three times in the neck. Jeff falls out of the ring. Striker jumps onto the turnbuckle and jumps with a splash. It connects. Striker pulls Hardy back into the ring. Jeff comes back with a dropkick. Striker falls, face first onto the mat. Jeff climbs the turnbuckle and...SWANTON BOMB! He lands and takes out Striker. He hooks his leg. "1...2..." Striker kicks out and reverses the pin. It looked like Jeff was pinning Striker, but legally, Striker had the pin. "1....2...3!" Striker jumped up in victory and was handed the U.S. title. Jeff argued with the referee, but to no avail. Boyd left succesful, and brought the United States Championship to Monday Nights.

Winner: Striker Boyd

Commercial break

Devon Immortal stood in the center of the ring with a microphone in his hand. The fans booed him. He brought the microphone to his mouth.

"Before tonight's show, I asked Chandler Emerald if I could edit the match a bit. I considered having a Special Guest Referee, and a Special Guest Commentator. Emerald allowed me, saying it'd make the match more interesting. So please welcome the Special Guest Commentator."

John Bradshaw Layfield

The fans booed as JBL's limo pulled up to the stage. JBL stepped out. He nodded to Devon.

"And the special guest referee."

Dustin Delta

Dustin Delta stepped out of the limo. He shook with JBL and walked down the ramp. The crowd booed as loud as possible, even cursing at the trio of heels. Dustin, in his referee's uniform, stepped into the ring. JBL walked over to the commenter's table. He put on his headset.

"Hello. I'm honored to be commenting here tonight, for the Draft Lottery special."

"Honored to have you, John. Now, Dustin Delta. He's..

"He's been everywhere tonight. He confronted Hook, he was Power Bomb'd, he fought Triple H, and now he's Devon Immortal's special geust referee. Insanity, JR.

Rey Mysterio

The fans went wild as Rey made his way to the ring. He pointed to Devon's belt. Immortal shook his head and handed the belt to the time keeper. Rey handed a mask to a fan in the front row and jumped into the ring. He taunted to the crowd, who started to chant; "Devon Sucks!" Rey grinned and turned his attention to the champion.

Main Event: Devon Immortal vs. Rey Mysterio [World Heavywieght Championship Match]

Rey started, tripping Devon. He kicked Devon several times, before Delta pushed Rey off of Immortal. He scolded Mysterio for enough time for Devon to stand. Devon ran forward and slam his knee into Rey's chest. Rey fell into the turnbuckle. Devon punched Mysterio continuosly, until Devon pulled Rey up onto the turnbuckle, into a Edge-O-Matic-like position. Delta pulled Devon up onto his shoulders, and Devon flipped Rey into a Power-Bomb position. He tossed Mysterio down about 10 feet. Devon stepped off Dustin and told JBL to get into the ring. JBL threw his headset off, and stepped into the ring. He pulled Mysterio up and tossed him forward. He pulled him back into a Clothesline from Hell. Rey was down, bleeding. Devon pinned Mysterio. "1...2...3!" The fans booed as Delta said three. He handed Devon the championship. Suddenly, Evan Bourne and Batista ran into the ring. Devon ran for his life, while they attacked Dustin Delta and JBL.

Winner: Devon Immortal

Images of superstars shuffled on the screen, side by side. The images stopped shuffling.

To Smackdown: CM Punk and Kofi Kingston

CM Punk theme

"My god Tazz! The World Tag Team Titles, and the World Tag Team Champions, are coming to Smackdown!"

"I'm not pleased by the way Devon Immortal won the match, but I am pleased that he did win the match. His victory gave Smackdown two incredibly talented superstars!"

CM Punk and Kofi Kingston walk onto the ramp, holding their World Tag Team Championship Belts high above their heads. They walk down to the ring, high five a bunch of fans, and shake hands with J.R. and Tazz.

Randy Orton theme

The Legend Killer begins to make his way to the ring, recieving boos and cheers from the fans, who seemed to be unable to make up their minds. Orton walks by Punk and Kingston, gets a microphone, and enters the ring.

"Yeah go ahead and celebrate. Punk, Kingston, you guys should be glad that you're going to Smackdown. Because now that this whole draft business is over, it's time for Randy Orton to be on top of the WWE Ladder once again. You see, New Year's Revolution is right around the corner, and I was excluded from it. Why? I have no idea. I should be in that Elimination Chamber Match. I should be the World Heavyweight Champion. But once again, I get screwed out of a title opportunity. Well that's not going to be the case anymore. Starting next Monday, I'm going to reclaim my place at the top of the WWE Ladder. So right here, right now, I'm making a challenge. Next week on Raw, whoever the World Heavyweight Champion is, goes one-on-one with me for the World Heavyweight Championship. That's a challenge that I demand an answer to by the beginning of Raw next week."

Vince McMahon theme

"Randy Orton, what place are you in to be making demands? About two hours ago, you got pinned in the center of that ring by The Big Show."

"Vince, you know The Big Show got lucky. I am sick and tired of being screwed out of the World Heavyweight Championship! Now you make that match that I requested official!"

"Well, Randy, I'm afraid I can't do that. Well, that's not true, I can, but I don't want to. I will, however, give you an opportunity to become the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. There's a man that feels he deserves to be the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, as well. So, to settle things, I'm going to put you against that man in a match next week. So Randy Orton, next week, you're going to go one-one-one with Ted DiBiase!"

Randy Orton has a look of surprise on his face. He turns around and sees Ted DiBiase standing in the ring. DiBiase RKO's Orton.

[Dustin:::EXtreme] wrote most of this episode. I told him who the winners of all of the matches except for the Edge vs. Matt Hardy vs. Batista Match would be, and I told him who would get drafted. Thank you [Dustin:::EXtreme] for helping me with this episode.

I'm going to try to post ECW tonight.

On the next ECW: It's almost time for New Year's Revolution, but the ECW Champion Matt Hardy doesn't have to worry about defending his ECW Championship at the Pay-Per-View. That being said, ECW General Manager Theodore Long has came up with an idea to find the next Number One Contender for the ECW Championship. This Tuesday on ECW, there will be three Beat the Clock Matches.

Striker "Yank" Boyd will battle Slash.

The Brian Kendrick will battle Finlay.

Sam Brushfire will battle Jack Swagger.

Whoever wins in the least amount of time will go on to face Matt Hardy, and the winner of the Mark Henry versus Dustin Delta Match at New Year's Revolution in an Extreme Rules Triple Threat Match for the ECW Championship in two weeks on ECW.

Archived