WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: sammy lee

Height: 5 foot 3 inches

Weight: 192

Theme Song: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eSajHaXt_O8

Finishing Move(s): atom bomb (a power bomb from the turn buckle)

Show: raw

just wondering am i accepted or not if not could you post it please star

thank you

You are accepted. However' date=' your theme song doesn't really seem like a WWE Theme Song would. Could you please change it?

]

Name:"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 215 pounds

Theme Song: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mGuEl4QX-Ko

Finishing Move(s): The Styles Clash

Show: Smackdown

AJ Styles is already a wrestler. He wrestles in TNA. I'm not going to bother clicking the theme song link, because it's probably just a link to AJ Styles' theme song.

[spoiler=ECW - December 16, 2008]

ECW Opening

A blast of fireworks explode onto the stage, signaling the beginning of tonight's show.

"Welcome to ECW! I'm Todd Grisham alongside Matt Striker, and boy what a night last night was!"

"It was indeed! The WWE Draft Lottery that took place last night was a historic event!"

"Superstars such as John Cena, The Rock, Vladimir Kozlov, and The Brian Kendrick were drafted! And don't worry; we're gonna show you a recap of last night's Raw, including the World Heavyweight Championship Match that took place last night!"

Theodore Long theme

"It looks like we're gonna get things started with the General Manager himself, Theodore Long!"

"Yeah, and earlier today, it was announced that three Beat the Clock Matches would take place tonight."

A Striker "Yank" Boyd vs. Slash Match Card appears on the Titantron.

A The Brian Kendrick vs. Finlay Match Card appears on the Titantron.

A Sam Brushfire vs. Jack Swagger Match Card appears on the Titantron.

The fans cheer in response to the Sam Brushfire versus Jack Swagger Match Card appearing on the Titantron.

"Striker "Yank" Boyd, the WWE United States Champion, and a new Raw Superstar, will take on his former rival, Slash, the newest ECW Superstar."

"Not only that, but The Brian Kendrick will take on the man that loves to fight, Finlay."

"And, ECW newcomer, and apparently fan-favorite, Sam Brushfire, will battle Jack Swagger."

"Sam Brushfire has pinned Swagger twice, and the All-American American, is definitely not happy about that."

"I actually spoke with Swagger earlier today, and he told me that he will defeat Sam Brushfire tonight."

"Well, I gotta see it to believe it. Brushfire has made quite an impact here on ECW. He's undefeated, and he's quite the athlete."

"There's no doubt about that. Brushfire is a great athlete."

"Holla holla holla playas!"

The fans stand up and cheer.

"Now earlier today, I announced that there would be three Beat the Clock Matches right here tonight. Striker "Yank" Boyd, will battle Slash, The Brian Kendrick will battle Finlay, and Sam Brushfire will battle Jack Swagger! Whoever wins in the least amount of time, will go on to face Matt Hardy and the winner of the Mark Henry vs. Dustin Delta Match at New Year's Revolution, in a Triple Threat Match for the ECW Championship!"

"Hardy" chants begin to fill the arena.

"And that match, will take place under Extreme Rules. Moving on, last week on ECW, I revealed the ECW Tag Team Championships! And this week, I'm going to make a match for them. Ya see, next week on ECW, John Morrison and The Miz will take on Sam Brushfire and Chris Jericho for the ECW Tag Team Championships!"

Cheers fill the arena as the fans are excited about the Tag Team Match.

"There you have it! The ECW Tag Team Championships will be on the line next Tuesday Night!"

"Could you imagine if Brushfire and Jericho win? It would be Brushfire's first time winning a championship!"

"As exciting as that would be, something not-so-exciting happened last night on Raw. Let's show what happened when Rey Mysterio squared off against Devon Immortal for the World Heavyweight Championship."

A video was shown of John Bradshaw Layfield, Devon Immortal, and Dustin Delta attacking Rey Mysterio, and screwing him out of the World Heavyweight Championship.

The fans began to boo after the video was shown, showing their disappointment towards the actions of John Bradshaw Layfield, Dustin Delta, and Devon Immortal.

"I gotta say, that's just sickening. Rey Mysterio was screwed out of the World Heavyweight Championship, and left bleeding in the ring, by John Bradshaw Layfield, Dustin Delta, and Devon Immortal."

"Well, it's not all bad. You see, next Monday on Raw, Rey Mysterio will go one-on-one with Dustin Delta. Mysterio gets a chance to avenge himself after what happened on Raw!"

"In addition to that, Randy Orton battles Ted DiBiase in a Number One Contender's Match for the World Heavyweight Championship!"

The Rock theme

The fans jump out of their seats and begin to cheer incredibly loudly.

"The Rock was drafted to Smackdown last night, but apparently he's here on ECW!"

The music continues to play for a moment, but no one appears on the stage.

"It looks like The Rock's not here. Maybe it was just a technical error."

"I don't know, Matt. The same thing happened last week. What's the deal?"

"Not sure, but I do know that coming up next, we'll see the first of three Beat the Clock Matches when Striker "Yank" Boyd battles Slash!"

Commercial break

He's been looked down upon, and doubted. This Sunday, he looks to prove himself. Can Charlie Haas show that he truly is a Main Eventer, or will JBL prove himself right? Charlie Haas battles John Bradshaw Layfield in a Street Fight! New Year's Revolution! Live! This Sunday! Only on Pay-Per-View!

JBLvsHaasNewYearsRevolutionSig.png

"Welcome back to ECW. And it looks like the first of three Beat the Clock Matches is going to get started!"

"The following contest is a Beat the Clock Match and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, representing Raw, he is the WWE United States Champion, Striker "Yank" Boyd!"

Striker "Yank" Boyd theme

"And his opponent, Slash!"

Slash

"And here is a man that has never won a match! His first three matches ended in No Contests, and he sort of lost to The Undertaker at Survivor Series."

"Yeah, who was that anyway?"

"I don't know. Probably someone Slash payed to dress up like him."

First Match: Striker "Yank" Boyd vs. Slash [beat the Clock Match]

Match: Slash goes for a Running Boot, but Boyd ducks and hits Slash with some Left Hands. Boyd bounces off the ropes and attempts to end the match early with an Uppercut Clothesline, but Slash hits him with a Big Boot. Slash goes for the cover, but Boyd kicks out.

"Wow! What a boot to the face!"

"The move Boyd attempted, he calls it The Strikeout. If Boyd had connected with that, he probably would have won the match. Oh, Slash goin for the cover, one, two, oh and Boyd kicks out!"

Slash goes for the cover, but Boyd kicks out. Slash applies a Side Headlock, but Boyd Backdrops Slash. Boyd goes for the cover, but Slash kicks out at one.

"Boyd wasting no time in trying to end the match."

"Well, time is essential in a match like this. The clock is already at 2:00."

Boyd applies a Side Headlock of his own, but Slash powers out. Slash elbows Boyd in the chest, and Suplexes him. Slash goes for another cover, but Boyd kicks out again. Slash goes to the top rope, and attempts to hit Boyd with a Diving Clothesline, but Boyd dodges it, and hits Slash with an Arm Toss. Boyd Dropkicks Slash, and goes for the cover, but Slash kicks out at two again. They both go to Clothesline each other, and both of them go down as a result.

"Wait a minute, what's goin on here?"

"This can't be a good sign. The Ruthless Russian, Vladimir Kozlov, making his way to the ring."

"And we know he's not here to make friends. The clock is at 6:00. It's still kind of early in the match, but with Vladimir Kozlov making his way to the ring, I don't know how much longer this match is going to last.

Vladimir Kozlov, receiving boos from the fans, starts to enter the ring. Boyd gets up and hits him with a BaseBall Slide. Boyd dives over the top rope to hit Kozlov with a Flying Body Press, but Kozlov catches him, and throws him into the Steel Post.

"That's gotta hurt! The bad news is, since Boyd initiated the contact, Kozlov attacking Boyd will not cause the match to end in a disqualification."

Kozlov Irish Whips Boyd into the Steel Steps. The Steel Steps detatch from the ring post from the impact of the Irish Whip. The referee, who had begun counting once Boyd had exited the ring, reaches the five count. Boyd struggles to his feet as Slash watches from inside the ring. Boyd runs to Clothesline Kozlov, but Kozlov Headbutts him. The referee's reaches the ten count, and Slash wins the match by Count Out.

Winner: Slash

"Here is your winner, Slash!"

"Kozlov has just destroyed the WWE United States Champion."

"If you ask me, destroyed is an understatement. Kozlov has physically decimated Striker "Yank" Boyd, and cost him a shot at the ECW Championship."

Commercial break

The Miz entered in casual clothing. The fans booed The Miz. He walked to the color commenter’s table, and sat with Matt Striker and Todd Grisham.

"Hello, Matt. Todd."

"Hello, Miz. Thank you for joining us tonight."[/url]

Dolph Ziggler theme

Dolph Ziggler entered ECW with a grin on his face, ignoring the boos from the crowd.

"Dolph Ziggler is introducing himself to the Land of Extreme."

"Don’t get him started, Todd."

Dolph jumped into the ring and taunted. He walked around the squared circle, waiting for his opponent.

Chris Jericho theme

Chris Jericho was greeted by cheers, and signs that said “Y2J is ECW!” Jericho high-fived the fans as he walked down the ramp. He taunted at ringside. He walked into the ring and stood on the turnbuckle, taunting to the crowd. He jumped down.

“Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Dolph Ziggler.”

Dolph grinned and extended his hand. Chris stretched his neck, tilting his head.

“No, Dolph. Allow me to introduce myself.”

Jericho grinned back, but then kicked Ziggler in the gut, and followed it with several punches. The referee broke them up.

Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho

Jericho kicked Ziggler in the side, and followed it up with several knees to the back. He follows it up with a neckbreaker. Dolph gets up and punches Jericho in the face. Jericho falls down, and Dolph pulls him back up and onto the turnbuckle. Dolph uses a superplex, but lands on his scalp. The ref starts to count a double KO. “1!” Nobody gets up. “2!” Chris gets a knee up, but Dolph is still down. “3!” Chris stands up, and the crowd cheers him on. He runs to the ropes and performs a Lionsault. The crowd goes wild as Chris pins Dolph “1…2!” The Miz jumps up and runs to the ring. He pulls Jericho off the pin and the two begin to argue. Dolph is able to stand and roll up pins Chris. The ref counts it. “1…2…3!”

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

"Dolph Ziggler just defeated Chris Jericho! What a major upset!"

"I don’t approve of Dolph's or The Miz’s tactics, but Jericho lost, and that’ s that."

"We'll be right back, and coming up next, the second of three Beat the Clock Matches!"

A Sam Brushfire vs. Jack Swagger Match Card appears on the Titantron.

"Yep! Sam Brushfire goes one-on-one for the second time with Jack Swagger!"

Commercial break

He was attacked, and left bleeding in the ring. He was screwed out of the World Heavyweight Championship. But now, he gets a chance to avenge his loss. This Monday on Raw, Rey Mysterio takes on Dustin Delta! Live! Only on USA!

"Welcome back to ECW, and what a night we've had so far. Vladimir Kozlov brutally destroyed the WWE United States Champion, and Dolph Ziggler made his ECW Debut, and scored a huge upset over Chris Jericho."

Sam Brushfire theme

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Beat the Clock Match! Introducing first, Sam Brushfire!"

Brushfire receives amazingly loud cheers from the fans as he makes his way to the ring.

"The fans really like this guy!"

"I do too. He's one of the most talented athletes I've seen in a while!"

Jack Swagger theme

"Look at the look on Swagger's face. He seems furious."

"Can you blame the guy? He was pinned twice by Sam Brushfire, and one of those times it was in less than a minute. Swagger intends to win this match, and I wonder if he can do it."

Third Match: Sam Brushfire vs. Jack Swagger [beat the Clock Match]

Match: Swagger kicks Brushfire in the chest, and Suplexes him, wasting little time in getting the match underway. Swagger goes for a pin, but Brushfire quickly kicks out. Swagger knees Brushfire in the back and drives his knee into Brushfire's back, all the while pulling Brushfire's arms back. Brushfire, thanks to his determination to win, and the support from the crowd, was able to escape the hold. Brushfire begins to battle back, hitting Swagger with some Left Hands, but Swagger quickly regains control, taking Brushfire to the mat with an Arm Toss, and applying an Armbar. Again, Brushfire escapes the hold.

"Swagger has gained control, and that is not a good thing for Brushfire."

"I agree, Brushfire's gotta do something to turn the tables in his favor."

"Don't forget, the timer is still going here. Fortunately for Brushfire, he doesn't have a time to beat, since Striker "Yank" Boyd didn't win his match."

Brushfire hits a Dropkick. Swagger runs toward Brushfire, who throws Swagger over his shoulders. Swagger gets up, and Brushfire Clotheslines him. Swagger gets up again, and receives another Clothesline.

"Brushfire has completely gained the advantage!"

Brushfire kicks Swagger, and goes for what looks like a Pedigree-like manuever, but Swagger reverses the move. Swagger goes for a Swagger Bomb, but Brushfire counters into a Hurracanrana Pin. Brushfire grabs the ropes, and the referee doesn't see it. Brushfire wins the match.

Winner: Sam Brushfire

"Here is your winner, Sam Brushfire!"

"Brushfire just defeated Swagger again!"

"He grabbed onto the ropes, there, but I don't think that bothers the fans at all!"

"If it does, they're certainly not showing it with these loud cheers!"

"Brushfire showed great strategy, and impressive wrestling!"

The timer reads 7:54.

"Well, there you have, 7:54 is the time to beat!"

"And comin' up next, we're gonna find out if that time will be beaten, when The Brian Kendrick battles Finlay!"

A The Brian Kendrick vs. Finlay Match Card appears on the Titantron.

Commercial break

Matt Hardy theme

"We are back, and it looks like we're gonna be joined by the ECW Champion himself, Matt Hardy."

Hardy holds up his ECW Championship on the ramp, and walks to the announce table. "Hardy" chants begin to fill the arena. Hardy arrives at the announce table and shakes hands with Matt and Todd.

"How're you doin, Matt?"

"I'm doin pretty good, Todd. How about yourself?"

"I'm good. I can't wait to see who you'll be facing next week on ECW."

Finlay theme

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Beat the Clock Match! Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Hornswoggle, Finlay!"

Finlay makes his way to the ring with his son, Hornswoggle, at his side.

"Matt, any thoughts on Finlay?"

"He's a great athlete, and I wouldn't mind facing him. Regardless of who my opponents are, I'm going to retain my title, so I'm not really concerned, anyway."

"Well, it doesn't matter if Finlay wins, because The Brian Kendrick has to win for the time to count."

"That's right, and the time to beat is 7:51."

The Brian Kendrick theme

"And his opponent, The Brian Kendrick!"

"I don't know if you guys noticed, but Ezekiel Jackson is not out here with The Brian Kendrick."

"Yeah, I did notice that. I wonder if The Brian Kendrick can still win without the help of Ezekiel Jackson."

The Brian Kendrick enters the ring, and stares at Matt Hardy for a moment.

"It seems like he wants your ECW Championship."

"Bring it on; I'm ready."

Main Event Match: The Brian Kendrick vs. Finlay (with Hornswoggle) [beat the Clock Match]

Match: Finlay and The Brian Kendrick lock up in the center of the ring, and Finlay quickly overpowers Kendrick, taking him to the mat. Finlay locks in a Hammerlock. Kendrick battles out and kicks Finlay in the back, causing Finlay to go down to one knee. Kendrick kicks Finlay in the back of the head. Kendrick goes for the cover, but Finlay kicks out. Kendrick tries to lock in a Camel Clutch, but Finlay reverses it into a Sitting Slam. Finlay goes for the cover, but The Brian Kendrick kicks out.

"The timer is at 2:15. The Brian Kendrick has less than six minutes to win the match, or Sam Brushfire will go on to face Matt Hardy and either Dustin Delta or Mark Henry next week on ECW."

Finlay hits Kendrick with some Right Hands, and applies a Side Headlock. Kendrick battles out and takes out Finlay's right leg with a powerful kick. Kendrick bounces off the ropes and Dropkicks Finlay in the face. Kendrick goes for the cover, but Finlay kicks out. Kendrick Irish Whips Finlay into the corner, and runs to hit him, but Finlay moves out of the way. Unfortunately for Finlay, Kendrick manages to hit him with a Bulldog. Kendrick goes for the cover again, but Finlay kicks out at two. Finlay Suplexes Kendrick, and goes to the Top Rope. Finlay dives to Elbow Drop Kendrick, but Kendrick moves out of the way. Suddenly, Dustin Delta comes out of the crowd and kicks Hornswoggle in the face. Kendrick, taking advantage of the distraction, hits Finlay with The Kendrick for the victory.

Winner: The Brian Kendrick

"Here is your winner, The Brian Kendrick!"

The timer reads 5:37.

"What the h*ll? Dustin Delta attacking Hornswoggle caused Finlay to lose the match. And look at The Brian Kendrick celebrating in the ring!"

John Bradshaw Layfield and Devon Immortal come down to the ring. JBL, Devon Immortal, Kendrick, and Delta begin to attack Finlay. Matt Hardy goes into the ring and tries to help Finlay, but he is outnumbered.

Batista theme

"Wait a minute! Here comes Batista and Hook Cadaver!"

Batista and Cadaver run to the ring. Batista spears Devon Immortal. JBL tries to attack Batista, but Cadaver hits him with a Big Boot. The Brian Kendrick gets out of the ring before anyone could hit him. Matt Hardy hits Delta with a Twist of Fate. Hook Cadaver hits Delta with a Fisherman's Suplex. Finlay hits Delta with the Celtic Cross, and Batista Batista Bomb's Delta. Batista stares at Devon Immortal, and points toward the World Heavyweight Championship.

Thanks to [Dustin:::EXtreme] for writing the Chris Jericho versus Dolph Ziggler Match, and the small segment that took place before it. I did edit a little of what he wrote, though.

Since, it seems, one still can submit characters, I'll submit mine:

The Zebra

5"10

193 lbs.

(yes, G'fuckin'R!)

any kind of aerial finisher, but mainly Shooting Star Press and 450 Splash

Raw... or anywhere Chandler Emerald goes.

And, yes, a request: make me an unexpected debut. And by unexpected I mean UNEXPECTED.

On the next Friday Night Smackdown: Just two days before New Year's Revolution, you can rest assured that WWE Champion Triple H will on Smackdown this week, unlike last week. Not only is The Game going to be on Smackdown, he's going to be in action on Smackdown against MVP.

In addition to that, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels will battle Ricky Ortiz and Shelton Benjamin in a Triple Threat Match.

Name: sammy lee

Height: 5 foot 3 inches

Weight: 192

Theme Song: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eSajHaXt_O8

Finishing Move(s): atom bomb (a power bomb from the turn buckle)

Show: raw

just wondering am i accepted or not if not could you post it please star

thank you

You are accepted. However' date=' your theme song doesn't really seem like a WWE Theme Song would. Could you please change it?

]

Name:"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 215 pounds

Theme Song: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mGuEl4QX-Ko

Finishing Move(s): The Styles Clash

Show: Smackdown

AJ Styles is already a wrestler. He wrestles in TNA. I'm not going to bother clicking the theme song link, because it's probably just a link to AJ Styles' theme song.

ok ill change my theme and here it is: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mJNNNpcjWG8

Announcement:

I am now the OFFICIAL co-writer of this fan fic.

[spoiler=NYR Promo]

"Everytime."

A flash of Dustin Delta brawling with Mr. Kennedy is shown.

"I lose."

A quick sight of Delta facing Matt Hardy is on screen.

"I'm just considered a punching bag..."

There is a clip of Dustin Delta facing Mark Henry.

"I bring shame to ECW."

There is a flash of Dustin losing to Triple H.

"But I swear to defeat Mark Henry at New Year's Revolution."

Dustin Delta is on screen.

"To make myself known."

New Years Revolution--Mark Henry vs. Dustin Delta

[spoiler=My OTHER friend's lazy submission w/ proof it's not mine]

Name: Sean Omega
Height: 6'7
Weight: 267 lbs.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGxLPV19tO4
Finishers: Fatal Figure Four (Inverted Sharpshooter)
Emotion Twist (Inverted ToF + Neckbreaker)
Show: RAW
Displacement: Face

[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/Swift_Ninja53/DS-HBK.jpg[/IMG]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Smackdown - December 19, 2008][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3gm9-KVaHw&feature=related]WWE Opening[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2urIbuHimok&feature=related]Smackdown Opening[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zUzxgcm5V8&feature=channel]John Bradshaw Layfield theme[/url]

JBL was already in the ring as the crowd booed. He held a microphone in his hand.

don’t understand why you people hate my faction. Devon Immortal is the World Heavyweight Champion and the WWE Tag Team Champion alongside another member of my faction, MVP. He has skill, he was the longest-reigning United States Champion in history. The Brian Kendrick is very talented. He defeated the Undertaker on RAW afew days ago. Dustin Delta hasn’t won a match, but he has plenty of potential, and I trust he’ll defeat Mark Henry at New Year’s Revolution in two days. Thank you for your time, and your assured respect.”

JBL grinned as he left the arena. The fans booed and held up signs with comments like “JBL Sucks!”, and "Just a Big Loser!". He walked backstage.

Commercial break

“Hello Smackdown Fans. I’m Eve Torres, alongside the WWE Champion Triple H.”

“H..h..hi Eve.”

The fans went wild at the sight of Triple H.

"Are you alright?”

Triple H thought for a moment.

“L..look, I gotta be honest. I'm not really myself tonight."

Eve nodded as the champion continued.

“What's the problem?”

"Well, I'm terrified about what JBL said earlier in the night. I..I mean, he said he was going to attack someone right here tonight on Smackdown, and I'm worried that he might choose me.”

The fans cheered for Triple H as he spoke. Eve was trying not to laugh at what the WWE Champion, who was obviously joking, was saying.

"You must be under a lot of stress, then."

"Look, standing here makes me an open target. I gotta go hide, or something. I mean, JBL is a Wrestling God."

Triple H makes quote signs with his fingers as he says "Wrestling God".

"Well, before you go, can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead, but hurry up. I'm shaking in my boots here."

"Later on tonight, you're scheduled to go one-on-one with MVP. Are you nervous going into this match, just two days before you defend your WWE Championship against Goldberg at New Year's Revolution."

"You see, Eve, MVP is a joke. Just like JBL and his newfound posse, I'm going to take him out. In all seriousness, JBL thinks that by gathering four superstars together to kiss his a*s, and take out his opponents for him will help him get closer to the WWE Championship. Well, I've got news for JBL. As long as I'm a member of this roster, I will be the WWE Champion. No one, not Goldberg, not John Cena, not Devon Immortal, not anyone, is going to take this championship from me."

[color=purple]"Well Tazz, it looks like the jokes are over. Triple H made it quite clear that he is not afraid of JBL or his so called posse."[/color]

[color=orange]"I agree, J.R. As we learned earlier tonight, JBL has formed himself a faction. And that faction consists of the World Heavyweight Champion, Devon Immortal, Dustin Delta, The Brian Kendrick, MVP, and JBL himself."[/color]

[color=purple]"JBL claims that his faction is going to rule the WWE. There are some people on Smackdown, however, that disagree."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbXk1cKHts8]R Truth theme[/url]

[color=orange]"I'm sure R Truth isn't a big of JBL, or his faction."[/color]

[color=purple]"We'll be right back, and when we come back, R Truth will be in action against The Brian Kendrick!"[/color]

Commercial break

R Truth is standing in the ring, waiting for his opponent to make his way to the ring.

[color=purple]"Welcome back, and we're set to see R Truth in one-on-one action!"[/color]

[color=orange]"R Truth is just a great athlete. He's so fun to watch. His unorthodox wrestling style is one of his greatest qualities."[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjTO1KQX7mI&feature=channel]John Cena theme[/url]

The fans stand up and cheer as John Cena makes his way to the ring.

"How is everybody doin?!"

"Cena" chants begin to fill the arena.

"Now look, I'm not out here to cause any problems. As a matter of fact, I'm out here to prevent any problems. Earlier tonight, John Bradshaw Layfield said that he was going to attack someone. Well John, I invite you to bring it on! I'm gonna take a sit outside the ring, and I'm not going to move until you come out here."

[color=purple]"John Cena, who was drafted to Smackdown this monday night, is going to sit out here until John Bradshaw Layfield comes to the ring."[/color]

"You attack Rey Mysterio, who is a good friend of mine, you attacked Finlay, who is another guy that I get along with, and you attacked Hornswoggle. Now, I don't like anyone in your faction, and I will not hesitiate to kick all of your a*ses!"

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-79277-page-14.html]Vince McMahon theme[/url]

The Chairman walks onto the ramp, and smiles as he adresses the crowd, John Cena, and R Truth.

"I refuse to let this silly little faction screw up tonight's show. That being said, R Truth, John Cena, I'm going to have to ask the two of you to leave the ring, as I have decided to make a match. The Faction probably thinks that they have all the power in the WWE now. Well that's not true. You see, I am Vincent Kennedy McMahon, and I am the Chairman of the Board. Now, I've decided that Devon Immortal, the World Heavyweight Champion, will be in action right here tonight!"

The fans cheer upon hearing that Devon Immortal will be in action.

"And his opponent will be, the ECW Champion, Matt Hardy!"

[color=orange]"Woah! You hear that, J.R.? A Champion vs. Champion Match two nights before New Year's Revolution!"[/color]

[color=purple]"I'm glad. Someone needs to stop this faction from causing any more trouble, and this is a good way to start."[/color]

R Truth goes to the back, and John Cena gets a chair, and sits outside of the ring, next to the announce tables.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZJ0UFkpQIg]Matt Hardy theme[/url]

The fans greeted the ECW Champion with cheers. He taunted and posed for the crowd as he walked down the ramp.

[color=orange]"I really can’t stand the faction, so I don’t think I can watch this match. I’ll bet my yearly salary that the faction would show up during this match."[/color]

[color=purple]"And I’d bet your right, Tazz."[/color]

Matt jumped into the ring and jumped onto the ropes and taunted. Cameras flashed through the arena as Matt handed his championship to the timekeeper.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zUzxgcm5V8&feature=channel]John Bradshaw Layfield theme[/url]

Devon Immortal, accompanied by The Faction, entered the ring. The fans booed as the team of 5 entered the arena. They taunted and posed on the ramp, and hundreds of fireworks went off all around the arena. Devon jumped into the ring as the other 4 sat front row-Delta and Kendrick on the left of the ring, and JBL and MVP on the right.

Match: Devon Immortal vs. Matt Hardy

Matt started with several kicks to Devon. He fought back with several punches to the face. Matt used a Side Slam. He pulled Devon up and Irish whip’d Devon to the turnbuckle. He stepped back and used a running elbow. Devon fell to the mat. Hardy went to hit Devon with the Twist of Fate, but Devon reversed it, and pushed Hardy into the referee, knocking the referee down. Hardy pulled Immortal to the center of the ring and struck the Twist of Fate. JBL jumped in and kicked Matt several times before he called the rest of The Faction in. Delta jumped in and kicked him several times. Kendrick hit The Kendrick and MVP brought Matt back up. He used the Playmaker, and Dustin finished Hardy off with the Crucifix Head Scissor. They left the ring and headed backstage. The referee recovered as Devon pinned Matt. “1….2….3!”

Winner: Devon Immortal

[color=orange]Someone better match my salary this year, because the Faction interfered![/color]

[color=purple]"No surprise there. I was hoping this match would be the beginning of the downfall of the Faction."[/color]

[color=orange]"I think it's gonna take a lot more than one match to put the faction away."[/color]

*Commercial Break*

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjPq5P-7j9Y&feature=channel]Carlito and Primo theme[/url]

The brothers entered the arena confident. The crowd cheered for them as they entered the ring. They taunted for the crowd. They cheered for them as cameras went off around the stadium. They prepared for their opponents.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnBPf2EZSN0&feature=channel]John Morrison and The Miz[/url]

John Morrison and The Miz entered the arena, taunting on stage. The crowd booed, but they ignored it. John Morrison lead The Miz down the ramp. The leapt into the ring, and stepped onto the turnbuckle. The taunted and posed, as cameras went off. They jumped down and walked around.

Match: The Colons vs. John Morrison and The Miz

The Miz and Primo started the match. Primo kicked The Miz in the gut. He followed it up by flipping The Miz over. He tagged in Carlito, who knee’d him in the back. The Miz lay down on the mat. Carlito jumped onto the turnbuckle and leaped, going for an elbow drop. Miz rolled out of the way and tagged in Morrison. He kicked Carlito in the head and hit the Moonlight Drive. He pinned Carlito, but he kicked out at 2. He tagged in The Miz. He pulled Carlito up, and hit he Reality Check. He pinned Carlito. Carlito still kicked out. He tagged in Primo, who used a swining neckbreaker on The Miz. He jumped onto the turnbuckle and hit the Flog Splash. He tagged in Carlito. He pulled The Miz up, and hit the Backstabber. He pinned The Miz. “1….2….3!”

Winners: Carlito and Primo

[color=purple]And there you have it! A merciless chain of assaults on The Miz leads The Colons to victory![/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQIzEOF11vs]Kung Fu Naki theme[/url]

Kung Fu Naki high-fives some fans, and enters the ring.

[color=orange]"Welcome back to Smackdown! We are set for Tag Team Action!"[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMbac-Ibqkk]Jimmy Wang Yang theme[/url]

The fans cheer as Kung Fu Naki's Tag Team Partner makes his way to the ring.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc7c-2mNWmw&feature=related]The Brian Kendrick theme[/url]

The Brian Kendrick and Dustin Delta taunt their opponents as they make their way to the ring. The fans boo them.

Third Match: Jimmy Wang Yang & Kung Fu Naki vs. The Brian Kendrick & Dustin Delta

Match: Yang takes Kendrick to the mat with a Spinning Wheel Kick. Yang ascends to the top rope, and tries to end the match quickly with a Moonsault, but Kendrick moves out of the way. Yang lands on his feet, but The Brian Kendrick kicks him in the back, and he falls to the mat. Kendrick applies the Camel Clutch. Yang gets to the ropes, forcing Kendrick to break the hold. Kendrick goes for a Clothesline, but Yang ducks, and Dropkicks Kendrick. Yang goes for a cover, but Kendrick kicks out at one.

[color=purple]"What a fast-paced match-up!"[/color]

[color=orange]"Tell me about it!"[/color]

Kendrick makes the tag, as does Yang. Kung Fu Naki clotheslines Delta. Delta gets up, and Kung Fu Naki kicks him in the back of the head. Kung Fu Naki goes for the cover, but Kendrick breaks up the pin. As the referee tries to get Kendrick out of the ring, John Cena pulls Delta out of the ring, and throws him into the Steel Pole. Cena throws Delta back in the ring. Kung Fu Naki makes the tag to Yang, who hits Delta with a Moonsault, and pins him to win the match.

Winners: Jimmy Wang Yang & Kung Fu Naki

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT7vkKS9iuU]Festus theme[/url]

Fans cheered as Festus came into the arena with his Tag Team Partner, Jesse.

[color=purple]"You know it's gonna be a good match when Festus is in it!"[/color]

[color=orange]"Your right, JR! I can’t wait for that bell to ring!"[/color]

Festus stepped into the ring with a blank look on his face. He didn’t move.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc7c-2mNWmw&feature=related]Ezekiel Jackson theme[/url]

The fans booed for the large bodyguard as he stepped onto the stage. His face had a sign of confidence on it as he made his way down the ramp. He walked into the ring and waved his hand in front of Festus. He shook his head and turned around. He took his jacket off as the bell rang.

Match: Festus vs. Ezekiel Jackson

Festus went crazy, clotheslining Jackson right away. Festus yelled and lifted Ezekiel over his head. He threw him out of the ring. The fans went wild. Festus slid out of the ring and punched Jackson in the head. He tossed him into the steel pole. John Cena stepped back as the action got to close. Festus threw Ezekiel into the ring side wall. Jackson countered, kicking Festus in the gut. What they hadn’t realized was the count. The ref was already at 7, and they didn’t notice at all. Ezekiel threw Festus into the steel steps. Festus countered, piledriving Jackson. “8!” Festus kicked Jackson in the head. “9!” Festus lifted Ezekiel onto his shoulder and pounded his spine in the steel pole. “10!” The ref signaled he bell to ring. The bell rang as doctors came out to help Ezekiel. Festus had no expression.

Winner: No Contest [Double Count-Out]

[color=purple]"It looks like Festus could’ve done some serious damage to Ezekiel Jackson."[/color]

[color=orange]"Good! I couldn’t stand him anyway. Kudos to Festus!"[/color]

Eve Torres is standing in the back with Montel Vontavious Porter.

"Hello Smackdown Fans! I'm here with Montel Vontavious Porter. And MVP, coming up next, you're going to step into the ring with Triple H. Are you ready for this match?"

"Am I ready? Did you just ask me, MVP, if I was ready? You see, I am the Highest Paid Superstar in Sports Entertainment History. Nobody can do what I do out there in that ring. I am the WWE's most valuable player, and their most valuable asset. Without me, the WWE would be nothing."

MVP walks away.

[color=purple]"Well, I guess MVP's not in a talkative mood! Earlier tonight, we saw the faction wreak havoc, and somethin tells me they're not done yet."[/color]

[color=orange]"We're sure as h*ll gonna find out! Cause up next, The WWE Champion, Triple H, is going one-on-one with MVP!"[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgonjTEU_B8]Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) theme[/url]

MVP makes his way to the ring, accompained by the faction.

[color=purple]"Not these guys again. You’d think they’d stop when they attacked Matt Hardy earlier tonight!"[/color]

[color=orange]"You know these guys; one victim is never enough."[/color]

MVP and The Faction came down the ramp, the crowd booing. All of the Faction, with the exception of MVP, stepped out to ring side. Some of the fans punched them, but security made the fans move.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLngGa_Jz04&feature=channel]Triple H theme[/url]

The Game entered the arena with a trace of fear on his face. He shook it off and glared grimly at MVP. He high-fived the fans in the front row and made his way to the ring. He leapt onto the side and took a drink of his water. He threw the bottle at Kendrick in the front row an spewed out the water over the ring. He passed through the ropes and stood on the turnbuckle, taunting. He stepped down.

Main Event: Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) (with the Faction) vs. Triple H

Match: MVP started punching Triple H several times. Triple H backed up to the ropes. MVP kicked Triple H in the knee. The Game fell down. MVP pulled him up and tossed him into the turnbuckle. He ran forward, kick Triple H’s shoulder. Triple H fell down. He stood up, and MVP came running toward him. He knee’d MVP. MVP fell to the mat. Triple H pulled him up, kicked him, hooked both the arms, and hit the Pedigree. He pinned MVP. “1….2….3!”

Winner: Triple H

JBL comes in the ring, and attacks Triple H from behind. Then, the rest of the faction, except for MVP, who is already in the ring, come in the ring and attack Triple H. John Cena gets the chair he was sitting on, and takes it into the ring. Cena goes to hit JBL with the chair, but JBL hits him with a Big Boot, kicking the chair into his face. The faction attacks John Cena, and Triple H.

[color=purple]"Someone has gotta come out here, and help Cena and Triple H!"[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlpLYBuTN04&feature=related]Kane theme[/url]

JBL's eyes widen in surprise as Kane makes his way to the ring. Kane gets in the ring, and motions for the Faction to hold Triple H up. The Faction holds Triple H up, and JBL watches. Kane goes to hit Triple H, but instead grabs JBL by the neck, and Chokeslams him. The Brian Kendrick goes to hit Kane, but Kane hits him with a Big Boot. Kane Chokeslams Dustin Delta and Devon Immortal at the same time. MVP goes to hit Kane with the World Heavyweight Championship belt from behind, but Kane turns around and Chokeslams him.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-GaUgL3Jk&feature=channel]Vince McMahon theme[/url]

Vince McMahon walks onto the ramp.

"Thank you, Kane. I asked Kane to come out here and prevent the Faction from causing any more damage. Now, even though Kane has taken them out, they're not going to give up without a fight. So, I called a friend of mine that I know from the gym, and I asked him if he'd come to Raw next week and take on the Faction in a 5-on-1 Handicap Match. Don't worry, it will be no challenge at all for him. Next week on Raw, my friend, Lawrence Davidson, will hopefully put an end to the Faction."[/spoiler]

[Dustin:::EXtreme] wrote a lot of this episode. I did, however, make changes to some of what he wrote, and I did write the ending, and one of the matches.

I'm glad to have [Dustin:::EXtreme] as a Co-Writer. He is a great writer, and a good friend. New Year's Revolution might be posted tonight, but I'm not sure.

Archived