WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay' date=' that's really random.

Can you please post ECW now, & can the Devon vs. Triple H match happen on that show?

[/quote']

How is that random? Have you read the episodes and the PM(s) that have the advertisement about "He" returning? Did you read the last episode of Smackdown where Vince told Triple H that the "He" that was returning said "Triple H was next"?

I'll post ECW soon.

[spoiler=ECW - December 2, 2008]

ECW Opening

Shane McMahon theme

Shane McMahon danced his way to the ring much to the delight of the fans.

“I’m sure you guys are tired of seeing me. I mean, for the past two weeks I’ve been on Raw making announcements and whatnot, so I figured I should come to ECW to mix things up.”

Shane stopped talking for a moment as “Shane O’ Mac” chants filled the arena.

“Many people believe that ECW is the worst of the three brands. I would like to show those people that ECW is not the worst, and that it’s just as good as Raw and Smackdown! So I was trying to figure out how to do that, and then it hit me. I’m going to move a superstar from Raw to ECW and a superstar from Smackdown to ECW. So, without further ado, I’d like to introduce the Raw superstar that will be joining ECW. Please welcome, Chris Jericho!”

Chris Jericho theme

“Shane, I’d like to thank you for giving me this opportunity."

"Yeah that's nice and all, but I don't know if you're going to be as gracious as you are now when you hear the rest of my announcement. You see, while you are a new ECW superstar, you're going to have one more match as a Raw superstar. Next week on Raw, you will be going one on one with Batista...one more time!"

"Todd, did you hear that? Chris Jericho, ECW's newest superstar, will be taking on the World Heavyweight Champion Batista next week on Raw!"

"I sure did Matt. The Animal and Jericho have wrestled each other many times, and this match is going to put their rivalry to an end!"

Jericho stares at Shane for a minute, attempting to say something a few times, but he says nothing and looks at the ground. Finally, he begins to speak.

"Shane, that's not a problem for me. Normally, I'd stand out here and try to weasel my way out of the match, but I'm on a new brand, and I'm gonna start out fresh. I'm leaving the stupid, boring, without-a-personality Chris Jericho behind on Raw! This is...the Land of Extreme! And I guarantee I'm gonna change the face of ECW for the better!"

The crowd gives Jericho a small cheer, as if they're not sure if they want to support him or not.

"I gotta admit, I expected a different response from you. Well, if you're serious about leaving your lame-a*s self behind, I wish you good luck. Chris, I was in the back and I decided that your match against Ricky Ortiz will no longer be the main event; it's gonna take place right now!"

Shane begins to leave the ring, but stops for a second and begins to speak.

"One more thing. Later on tonight, you’ll find out who the Smackdown superstar that’s coming here is when he takes on the “All-American American” Jack Swagger.”

Commercial break

First Match: Chris Jericho vs. Ricky Ortiz

Match: The mixed emotions about Jericho’s comments earlier in the night left the fans at a sort of standstill, not sure who they wanted to support. Jericho started the match with a dropkick, and followed it up with a headlock/hammerlock combination. Ortiz managed to break out of the hold, push Jericho into the ropes, and hit him with a Spinebuster. He tried to hit Jericho with The Big “O”, but ECW’s newest superstar rolled out of the ring just seconds before the move connected. Unfortunately for Ortiz, Jericho’s moving out of the way caused his shoulder to bounce off the mat in a way that caused severe damage to it. Ortiz didn’t quit, though, and he and Jericho continued to do battle. It was Jericho that prevailed, though, hitting Ortiz with a Codebreaker for the victory.

Winner: Chris Jericho

The two shook hands in a sign of respect and Jericho left the ring.

Commercial break

“Welcome back to ECW, and Matt, who do you think the Smackdown superstar’s gonna be?”

“No clue Todd, but I can’t wait to find out!”

“Same here. Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve just been informed that Hook Cadaver will make his in-ring return next week on ECW. He suffered a knee injury at a live event about two weeks ago, but he has recovered and he will be back next week.”

“It’s gonna be cool to see Cadaver back in action.”

Second Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes

Match: Kofi Kingston was able to gain the advantage early after a Springboard Clothesline. After that, Kingston hit Rhodes with a diving knee drop off the second rope, but that wasn’t enough to give him the victory. Kingston attempted to keep control of the match by holding Rhodes in a Single Leg Boston Crab, but Rhodes pulled himself to the ropes, forcing Kingston to break the hold. Rhodes’ determination to win was most likely strong due to the fact that his former tag team partner was riding a wave of success while he sat around doing nothing. On this night, victory was not to be for Rhodes, as Kingston capitalized on a fatigued Rhodes, hitting him with a Spinning Wheel Kick for the victory.

Winner: Kofi Kingston

The RAW Rebound was shown. It included clips of the Haas vs. Delta match and the JBL vs. Ted DiBiase match.

Then, a promo for the Haas vs. JBL at New Year’s Revolution match was shown.

Commercial break

An image appeared on the screen.

“In about three weeks at New Year’s Revolution, there’ll be an Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship. Batista will defend the gold against Ricky Ortiz, Evan Bourne, and three superstars that have yet to be announced.”

“That’s not all Todd. Let’s not forget that Charlie Haas will take on JBL in a Street Fight. That’s sure to be an incredible match as well. The two have built up a strong rivalry, and one way or another, it’s going to come to an end at New Year’s Revolution.”

“Right you are Matt. More importantly though, it’s time to find out who’s coming to ECW.”

Jack Swagger theme

Jack Swagger makes his way to the ring and begins talking before he gets there.

“Well well well. Shane McMahon decides to throw me in the main event against some unknown superstar. Well I’m not scared at all. There’s no superstar better than me, Jack Swagger. I am the All-American..”

Shane McMahon theme

“Jack, hold on just a minute. I’d advise you to find out who your opponent is before you start talking crap. Trust me when I say..”

“I could care less who it is! What’d you do, bring Jeff Hardy over from Smackdown? I’ll take him out. Maybe it’s not Jeff Hardy, maybe it’s Triple H. Did you bring Triple H over here so I can teach him how to play the game? Come on! Tell me who it is. Whoever it is, they’re in for a big surprise if they think they’re gonna beat me. There’s no one that can hold a candle to the All-American American, Jack Swagger.”

“Well Jack, your opponent considers himself an American as well. At times he’s been called an American Bada*s.”

As Shane says this, the fans begin to cheer wildly, realizing who Swagger’s opponent will be. A sort of nervous look appears on Swagger’s face as well.

“Jack Swagger, your opponent for tonight is the one and only, The Undertaker!”

The Undertaker theme

The sound of a motorcycle starting is heard, and The Phenom rides his way to the ring as Big Evil for the first time in over four years. “Taker” chants fill the arena as the crowd of 15,000 are on their feet giving The Deadman a standing ovation.

“Todd! That’s..that’s The Undertaker! He’s back on his motorcycle! I can’t believe it!”

“It is! There’s no way! But it is! Big Evil’s here on ECW! Listen to this crowd!”

Taker stops his motorcycle and dismounts it before high-fiving some fans and walking into the ring.

“Jack Swagger, meet The Undertaker.”

Shane McMahon leaves the ring and The Undertaker gets a microphone.

“So..you’re the Jack Swagger that I keep hearing about. Some arrogant b*tch that thinks he’s way better than everyone else. Not only are you an arrogant b*tch, you walk around here calling yourself an All-American American. Well let me tell you somethin boy. It don’t get more American than the American Bada*s!”

Once again “Taker” chants fill the arena as The Undertaker stares at Jack Swagger.

“Well, boy, if you ain’t gonna say anything, I’m ready to start kicking your a*s!”

Main Event: The Undertaker vs. Jack Swagger

Match: Swagger started the match with a cheap shot on The Undertaker, attacking him with the microphone before the bell rang, but that was a mistake, as Swagger soon realized. Big Evil gained the advantage seconds after the bell rang with a clothesline, and he followed it up with a big boot. Up next was Old School followed by another Big Boot. A basically dazed Swagger was no match at all for The Deadman, but Taker didn’t pin him right away because he wanted to make him pay for his arrogance. After the Big Boot, Big Evil pressed Swagger over his shoulders and threw him out of the ring. Then, he brought him back in the ring and Chokeslammed him. After the Chokeslam came The Last Ride, and after that came the pinfall victory. The Deadman celebrated his first ECW victory in the ring while Swagger lay on the ground nearly unconscious.

Winner: The Undertaker

Now that Big Evil and Chris Jericho are on Raw, the Land of Extreme will never be the same again. What’s going to happen next week as New Year’s Revolution gets closer and closer?

I will post Smackdown tomorrow.

[spoiler=Smackdown - December 5, 2008]

Smackdown Opening

A video of Triple H’s confrontation with Mr. McMahon on last week’s Smackdown was shown. They didn’t show the whole confrontation, but they did include the important parts.

“Welcome everyone to Friday Night Smackdown! I’m J.R. Jim Ross alongside Tazz, and boy what a show we have tonight!”

“You said it J.R.; I’m still in shock about the main event match announced by Vickie Guerrero earlier today!”

An image appears on the screen featuring Triple H and Devon Immortal.

“Tell me about it, Tazz! The WWE Champion takes on one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions in what I’m sure is gonna be an incredible main event match!”

“I agree with you a hundred percent. However, we got another match that might be just as incredible! The no longer undefeated Vladimir Kozlov is gonna take on the US Champion Jeff Hardy right here tonight!”

“Yeah that too. Let’s take a look at the United States Championship Match from last week.”

A video of the match between Jeff Hardy is shown.

“My god Tazz, Hardy’s gonna win the United States Title!”

“Can he connect with it? Swanton! Yes, he did it!”

“One! Two! Three! And Hardy’s the new United States Champion! For the first time in his career, Jeff Hardy is the WWE United States Champion!”

“This is awesome J.R.!”

Smackdown’s highest paid superstar makes his way to the ring with a smile on his face. He gets boos from the fans as he walks toward the ring.

“Dis is ridiculous! I mean, I’m not only the highest paid superstar on Smackdown, I’m the most talented superstar on Smackdown. Instead of being rewarded with the WWE Championship Match that I deserve, I get paired up with some loser of a superstar named Devon Immortal that thinks he’s a skilled competitor. Well Devon, I’ve got news for ya. You may be decent, but you ain’t no MVP. When I come out to this ring, these fans stand on their feet and chant my name. I don’t see you getting that kind of welcome.”

“You suck” chants begin to fill the arena as MVP continues to talk.

Big Show theme

The World’s Largest Athlete makes his way to the ring for the first time in over a month to loud cheers from the fans.

“Sorry about comin’ out here and ruining your little pity speech, but I got annoyed sitting in the back listening to you come out here and talk about how good you are and stuff. The only reason you win matches is because of your tag team partner, and the two of you don’t even like each other. Personally, I don’t think you deserve anything other than a good a*s kicking!”

“Who do you think you are comin’ out here and badmouthin me? I’m the best superstar in this business, and you know it. I’m not gonna waste my time wrestling you. I should be wrestling Triple H for the WWE Championship. So Vickie Guerrero, come out here and give me a title shot!”

“Oh my god Tazz! Is that Goldberg?!”

“There’s no way J.R.! Wait a minute! It is! It’s Goldberg! Goldberg’s here!”

“What in the world is goin’ on?!”

As Goldberg walks through his fireworks, the fans stand on their feet and applaud the former World Heavyweight Champion that was last seen in a WWE ring at Wrestlemania 20.”

“Tazz! I can’t believe this! It’s Goldberg!”

“I’m just as shocked as you J.R.! What the h*ll is Goldberg doin’ here?!”

Goldberg enters the ring, walks right past Big Show and MVP, and stands on the turnbuckle, taunting for the fans. Then, he climbs down and grabs a microphone.

“Wow. It’s awesome to be back in a WWE ring. Big Show, nice to see you again. MVP, who the h*ll are you? Are you the guy that cleans the ring after the matches?”

“Who am I? I’m the highest paid superstar..”

“Blah blah blah no one cares. I was gonna come out later on, but I couldn’t stand sitting in the back and listening to you run your mouth for what seemed like an endless period of time. I’ve got an idea. Why don’t you be my first opponent since my return? I haven’t kicked anybody’s a*s in a while, so I’ll start with you?”

“Bill, I’m afraid that’s not gonna happen.

Boos begin to fill the arena in response to Mr. McMahon’s statement.

“Why not?”

“You see, your in-ring return will take place at New Year’s Revolution when you take on Triple H for the WWE Championship.”

“What?! Did you just hear that Tazz?!”

“I did J.R.! Goldberg will take on The Game for the WWE Championship in less than three weeks!”

“Now, I’m sorry to say this, but Bill, I need you to go to the back because a match is about to take place. To start the show, MVP’s gonna take on The Big Show!”

Big Show smiles and a nervous look appears on MVP’s face.

First Match: Big Show vs. Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)

Match: MVP ran for Big Show after the bell rang, but The World’s Largest Athlete took MVP down with a punch. After that, Big Show picked up MVP and scooped slammed him. He continued to assault MVP until he Irish Whipped him into a corner. He attempted to run and hit MVP, but MVP moved out of the way, causing Big Show to run into the turnbuckle. MVP then took advantage of the situation and began to work on Big Show’s arm with a hammerlock. It wasn’t long before Big Show used his power to his advantage and escaped the hold, pushing MVP into the ropes and hitting him with a big boot. After the Big Boot, Big Show Irish Whipped MVP into the corner again and hit him with a running clothesline, which was followed up by a Chokeslam and the victory.

Winner: Big Show

Commercial break

The ECW Rebound, with clips of The Undertaker vs. Jack Swagger, was shown.

“J.R., Goldberg returning was a surprise, but what was an even bigger surprise was The Undertaker going to ECW as Big Evil.”

“I agree with ya Tazz. I’m curious to see how The Undertaker will do. Do ya think Jack Swagger learned his lesson?”

“I’m pretty sure Swagger’s not gonna talk as much trash as he did before The Undertaker came to ECW, especially if he doesn’t want The Undertaker to attack him again.”

“Still to come tonight, the youngest champion in WWE History takes on the WWE Champion Triple H.”

“I can’t wait for that J.R.! Up next, though, Jeff Hardy defends his newly won United States Title against Vladimir Kozlov!”

Commercial break

Second Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Vladimir Kozlov [united States Championship Match]

Match: Kozlov wasted no time attackhing Hardy, charging for the champion with intense speed and hitting the champion with a powerful clothesline. The fact that Kozlov had already gained an advantage wasn’t a good thing for Hardy, but the Charismatic Enigma didn’t let that stop him from doing the best he could to win. Kozlov hit Hardy with a Stalled Suplex and went for the cover, but Hardy kicked out at two. The two battled back and forth until Hardy hit Kozlov with an Inziguri, knocking the Ruthless Russian down. Hardy went for the pin, but Kozlov kicked out at two. When Kozlov got to his feet, he hit Hardy with a powerful headbutt, but much to the surprise of the fans and Kozlov, Hardy got his foot on the bottom rope before the referee counted to three. Kozlov, angry that Hardy kicked out, began to attack the champion with a lot of powerful kicks. Just when it seemed like Hardy was going to lose the United States Championship, he managed to hit Kozlov with a Twist of Fate. After that, Hardy went to the top rope and hit the Ruthless Russian with a Swanton Bomb for the victory.

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Commercial break

During the commercial break, a commercial was shown announcing that Dustin Delta would take on The Great Khali on Raw next week.

“That was an impressive win by Hardy. Kozlov’s started a losing streak now. Hopefully he’ll be able to get back on track, huh J.R.?

“I guess so. There aren’t many superstars that can defeat the Ruthless Russian, and those who can, can’t do it easily.”

Third Match: R-Truth vs. Chavo Guerrero

Match: It didn’t take long for R-Truth, who learned during the week that he would be taking on Mike Knox at New Year’s Revolution, to gain control of the match thanks to a dropkick. A battle of high-flyers isn’t something you see every day, and it was certainly impressive. At one point during the match, Chavo managed to gain control by working on R-Truth’s leg, but Truth quickly re-gained control, hitting Chavo with a Spinning Clothesline. He went for the cover, but Chavo kicked out at two. The Mexican Warrior put up a fight, but it wasn’t enough to defeat R-Truth, who pinned Chavo after an Axe Kick.

Winner: R-Truth

Commercial break

Striker “Yank” Boyd was standing in the ring when the show returned from the commercial break.

“Last week, I eliminated Slash and won a Battle Royal to become the Number One Contender for the United States Championship. Now, I’ve been informed that my Title Match won’t take place at New Year’s Revolution because of the fact that The Hardys are challenging Devon Immortal & MVP for the WWE Tag Team Championships, but my Title Match will take place next week on Smackdown. Thanks to Mr. McMahon, I am going to take on Slash in a match at New Year’s Revolution. The Official Contract Signing for that match will take place next week on Smackdown before my Title Match! I just wanna thank you guys for giving me such a warm welcome, and I promise I won’t disappoint you!”

Triple H theme

“So let me understand this. Goldberg makes his return to the ring after four years and he gets a Championship Match against me at New Year’s Revolution? That’s fine with me, but I have some advice for Goldberg. Don’t even bother, because you’re not gonna win. Now onto my other question. Why am I in a match with Devon Immortal? This kid thinks he’s all good, but he’s gonna learn that he’s not good enough to play the game. Let’s do this!”

Main Event: Triple H vs. Devon Immortal

Match: Devon Immortal didn’t back down from The Game, and he was able to take The Game down early on. Once he gained the advantage, Immortal began to work on Triple H’s arm, using moves like a hammerlock and an armbreaker. Devon Immortal attempted to hit his Flipping Piledriver, but The Game countered and threw Immortal over his shoulders.

Commercial break

The Game managed to gain control thanks to a Spinebuster, but he couldn’t seem to get the victory. He hit Immortal with Clotheslines, Knee Drops, Elbow Drops, and other moves, but none of them seemed to put Immortal away. The Game went for a Pedigree, but Immortal countered the move into a Bridge Pin, allowing him to win the match.

Winner: Devon Immortal

As Immortal went to the back, Goldberg came out and delivered a powerful spear to the WWE Champion. Triple H probably knows that he’s next.

I'll probably post a new episode of Raw tomorrow.

The main event wasn't really so good - an upset needs to be written in a way that makes it seem like an upset. A main event match must be written with the detail a main event match deserves. This one, unfortunately, had neither.

The rest of the show was also not as great as the other episodes you've been writing. Not much in the way of plot developments, and when a Superstar is scheduled to make a big return, it happens during the PPV it's announced to - not during a pre-taped Smackdown episode to cut MVP mid sentence then go back out. It loses all its flair.

Sorry for the not-so-positive review this time, but I'm all for honesty. ;)

The main event wasn't really so good - an upset needs to be written in a way that makes it seem like an upset. A main event match must be written with the detail a main event match deserves. This one' date=' unfortunately, had neither.

The rest of the show was also not as great as the other episodes you've been writing. Not much in the way of plot developments, and when a Superstar is scheduled to make a big return, it happens during the PPV it's announced to - not during a pre-taped Smackdown episode to cut MVP mid sentence then go back out. It loses all its flair.

Sorry for the not-so-positive review this time, but I'm all for honesty. ;)

[/quote']

You don't have to be sorry; I appreciate the honest response.

I'll try my best to make Raw really good.

Archived