WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

As opposed to what Blackwind said' date=' I think the amount of writing as of now is a good amount. It's not small enough that I can blaze through it but it's not big enough that it's tedious. Keep it up!

[/quote']

I think that Blackwind wanted me to use more detail. I don't think he was as concerned about the length as he was about the detail.

Thanks for the comments.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=ECW - November 11, 2008]

ECW Opening

The show begins with Mark Henry standing in the ring with a microphone. His music isn’t playing and he looks angry.

“I am tired of this disrespect I’m getting from Theodore Long. I deserve a title shot, and I want one right now. If Theodore Long refuses to give me a title shot, I’ll have to destroy superstars until he decides to give me one.”

Music plays.

Evan Bourne walks out onto the stage and informs Mark Henry and the fans that he is the General Manager for the evening. Bourne says that Theodore Long had somewhere to go, so he was unable to be at ECW.

“I don’t care who the General Manager is. I just want a title shot!”

“Look, Mark. I’m sure that every superstar in the back would like a title shot, and it wouldn’t be fair for me to give you a title shot and not give everyone else one.”

“I’m The World’s Strongest Man. You will give me a title shot or I’ll come over there and take you down.”

“Now hold on just a minute. I didn’t say that I wasn’t gonna give you a title shot. You see, what I’m going to do is change the main event to a 10 man Battle Royal. The winner will become the Number One Contender for the ECW Championship.”

Mark Henry nods in approval and Evan Bourne goes to the back.

Commercial break

First Match: Matt Hardy vs. Finlay (with Hornswoggle)

Match: Finlay gained control early, attacking Matt Hardy seconds after the bell rang. Finlay tried to keep Hardy grounded using headlocks and armbars, but he was no match for a fired-up Hardy, who pinned Finlay after a Twist of Fate.

Winner: Matt Hardy

Commercial break

John Morrison theme

John Morrison made his way to the ring and told the fans that he was going to win the Battle Royal and defeat Matt Hardy to become the new ECW Champion.

“There is no one better than me. I am the greatest wrestler in this business. Pretty soon I’ll have the ECW Championship again.”

Mr. Kennedy theme

Mr. Kennedy makes his way to the ring after being out since July and grabs a microphone.

“No offense, but you talk way too much.”

Morrison gives Mr. Kennedy a dirty look.

“Now listen up. I’m here to win that Battle Royal tonight. The reason I came out here right now was to tell you that you need to shut up. I’m sitting in the back and all I can hear is you talking. You really need to stop bragging about yourself. I you think you’re so good, why don’t you fight me?”

Morrison hits Mr. Kennedy with a microphone and walks to the back as the crowd booes him.

Commercial break

Second Match: Captain Falcon vs.

Match: Captain Falcon made quick work of The Miz, pinning him after a Falcon Punch.

Winner: Captain Falcon

Commercial break

Main Event: Eight ECW Superstars vs. The World’s Strongest Man Mark Henry vs. Mr. Kennedy

Eliminations up until the last four superstars. (In order)

The Miz

Tommy Dreamer

Jack Swagger

Armando Estrada

Chavo Guerrero

Finlay

Match: The last four superstars in the match were Mr. Kennedy, Mark Henry, John Morrison and Mike Knox. As Knox tried to eliminate John Morrison, Shawn Michaels made his way to the ring and hit Knox with Sweet Chin Music, causing Knox to fall out of the ring and be eliminated. Mr. Kennedy took advantage of the distraction and eliminated John Morrison. Mark Henry tried to eliminate Mr. Kennedy, but Mr. Kennedy managed to prevent his feet from touching the floor. After getting back in the ring, Kennedy took the fight to Henry and almost eliminated The World’s Strongest Man, but Mark Henry managed to get back in the ring before Mr. Kennedy could eliminate him. Henry did The World’s Strongest Slam to Mr. Kennedy, but as he went to eliminate him, Hook Cadaver came out and attacked Henry with a steel chair. After two shots from the steel chair, Cadaver clotheslined Henry and eliminated him, which resulted in Mr. Kennedy winning the match.

Winner: Mr. Kennedy

Smackdown will be posted tonight.

Wait shawn is on smackdown? how the hell is he on ecw?

anwho' date=' yeahy the main event has detail. but now all the rest have jusy a sentence...

[/quote']

Shawn Michaels is on Raw. ECW and Raw have a talent exchange, meaning that superstar from Raw can wrestle on ECW and superstars from ECW can wrestle on Raw.

Aw-shucks. *Kicks a rock* Nice episode by the way. The RAW and ECW superstar exchange makes things a little confusing though' date=' but it's still cool.

[/quote']

The superstar exchange is in the actual WWE as well. That's where I got it from.

[spoiler=Smackdown - November 14, 2008]WWE Opening

Smackdown Opening

Triple H theme

Triple H makes his way to the ring and gets a microphone.

“Week after week Vladimir Kozlov comes out and attacks me after my matches. It’s about time he learned to fight without having to attack someone after a match. Kozlov, if you wanna go, get out here and we’ll do this!”

Vladimir Kozlov theme

Kozlov walks out onto the stage, but he doesn’t walk down to the ring. He has a microphone and says some stuff that nobody can understand to The Game.

“Enough gibberish! Why don’t you stop talking and start fighting?”

Kozlov walks down the ramp and enters the ring. He and Triple H stare at each other until Kozlov punches Triple H. The two start to brawl and Triple H manages to spinebuster Kozlov. The Game waits for Kozlov to get up so he can Pedigree him, but the Ruthless Russian manages to reverse the Pedigree attempt and headbutt Triple H. Kozlov picks up Triple H and does the reverse neckbreaker to him. Kozlov picks up the WWE Championship and looks at it for a minute.

Mr. Kennedy theme

Mr. Kennedy, who won the battle royal on ECW to become the number one contender for the ECW Championship makes his way to the ring through the crowd and starts trading punches with Kozlov. Mr. Kennedy blocks Kozlov’s headbutt attempt and hits the Mic Check on Kozlov.

Mr. Kennedy grabs a microphone and says that after he wins the ECW Championship at Survivor Series, he would be coming for the WWE Championship.

Commercial break

First Match: Kung Fu Naki vs. Shelton Benjamin

Match: Benjamin starts the match by kicking Kung Fu Naki in the chest and putting him in a headlock. Kung Fu Naki manages to break out of the headlock and kick Benjamin in the head. Kung Fu Naki pins Benjamin, but he only gets a two count. Kung Fu Naki manages to hit Benjamin with a running kick and pins the United States Champion to win the match.

Winner: Kung Fu Naki

Commercial break

General Manager Vickie Guerrero is in the back talking with MVP, who says that he doesn’t like Devon Immortal and he doesn’t want to be his tag team partner. Vickie says that she doesn’t care and that she has work to do. MVP leaves, looking disappointed.

Second Match: Devon Immortal vs. Primo (with Carlito)

Match: Devon Immortal tried his best to keep Primo grounded, but once again it was too much of a task, and Primo managed to perform a lot of high-flying moves. Devon Immortal still managed to win the match with a flipping piledriver, but it wasn’t easy.

Winner: Devon Immortal

Commercial break

Third Match: Evan Bourne vs. Chavo Guerrero

Match: This match was Evan Bourne’s first match on Smackdown, and he was very impressive. Bourne hit Chavo with a diving knee tackle from the top rope, a springboard elbow drop, and the shooting star press. After the shooting star press, Bourne pinned Chavo to win the match.

Winner: Evan Bourne

Commercial break

A video was shown featuring clips from Slash’s first match on Raw and Slash’s first match on Smackdown.

Fourth Match: Slash vs. R-Truth

Match: R-Truth gave Slash a challenge, hitting the superstar with everything from a diving kick to a three-sixty clothesline, but that wasn’t enough to defeat Slash. After dodging R-Truth’s axe kick, Slash powerbombed R-Truth. When Slash went for the pinfall, the lights went out. The lights came back on and R-Truth wasn’t in the ring. Slash wasn’t alone in the ring though; The Undertaker was standing behind him. Slash turned around and got chokeslammed by The Undertaker.

Winner: No winner

At least we know why the lights have been going out during all of Slash’s matches. The question is, what does The Undertaker have in store for Slash?

Commercial break

A video was shown of Mr. Kennedy winning the battle royal on ECW.

Main Event: Jeff Hardy vs. Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)

Match: You know a match like this is going to be good, and it definitely lived up to expectations. Jeff Hardy almost had the win after hitting MVP with The Whisper in the Mind, but Smackdown’s highest paid superstar managed to kick out at two. MVP hit Jeff Hardy with a drive-by kick, and Jeff managed to kick out at two as well. The two battled back and forth and it seemed like there wasn’t going to be a winner. Until Devon Immortal came out, that is. Devon Immortal came out to assist his partner, but he accidentally hit MVP with the title belt because Jeff Hardy ducked. MVP was down from being hit with the title belt, and Jeff Hardy hit him with a Swanton Bomb and won the match.

Winner: Jeff Hardy

I will post a new episode of each show tomorrow.

[spoiler=Monday Night Raw - November 17, 2008]

Raw Opening

First Match: John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) vs. William Regal (with Layla)

Match: The Number One Contender for The World Heavyweight Championship had quite a battle with The King of the Ring. In fact, Regal was one second away from winning the match after he hit JBL with a running knee to the head. There were points during the match where it looked like neither superstar would be able to continue. That’s how competitive it was. JBL finally pinned Regal after a powerbomb, winning the match.

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL)

“You see what just happened? That, THAT! Is an example of my strength and determination. In less than two weeks at Survivor Series, I am going to defeat Batista and become the new World Heavyweight Champion.”

Mike Adamle’s theme

“JBL, that’s all well and good, but you’re not done wrestling for the night.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Well, Smackdown’s General Manager Vickie Guerrero is here tonight, and she gave me an interesting idea. What I’ve decided to do is put you in a Tag Team Match with Batista. The two of you will take on Triple H and Shawn Michaels in the main event. There’s a catch, though. If you and Batista lose, both of you will be fired.”

Adamle walked to the back while receiving boos from the crowd.

JBL stood in the ring for a moment, then walked to the back.

Michael Cole described the situation as:

“A life or death situation! Batista and JBL have to coexist or both of them will wake up tomorrow morning without a career!”

Commercial break

Batista was standing in Mike Adamle’s office with a furious look on his face.

“What’s the deal Adamle?! Why did you feel the need to put JBL and I in a match like this?”

“Dave, it’s nothing personal. I think a match like this will boost the ratings. Oh, one more thing. I’m making the match a Lumberjack Match. The lumberjacks will be all of the Raw and Smackdown superstars that aren’t competing in the main event.

Batista flipped one of the couches in Adamle’s office and it made a hole in the wall.

Second Match: Jack Byron vs. Cody Rhodes (with Ted DiBiase & Manu)

Match: Byron started the match with a powerful clothesline just seconds after the match began. One of the two superstars to debut tonight, Byron wanted to make a good impression. Byron won the match with a flapjack slam.

Winner: Jack Byron

The Smackdown Rebound was shown. It showed Mr. Kennedy attacking Kozlov and hitting him with the Mic Check.

Commercial break

Todd Grisham was standing in the back with Shawn Michaels.

“Ladies and gentlemen I’m here with The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. Shawn, earlier tonight Mike Adamle announced that you and Triple H would be taking on JBL and Batista. Adamle said that if Batista and JBL lose, they will be fired. What do you think of this?”

“Todd, I respect Batista, and sadly enough, I respect JBL. That doesn’t mean I’m not gonna go out there and do all I can to win the match. I hope that Batista and JBL can find a way to win, because it would be disappointing if two of Raw’s best superstars got fired.”

“There you have it, ladies and gentlemen.”

Third Match: CM Punk vs. Ted DiBiase (w/Manu)

Match: With less than two weeks remaining until Survivor Series, DiBiase tried to weaken Punk for their match at Survivor Series. Punk delivered a lot of kicks to DiBiase and put DiBiase in a headlock, but that wasn’t enough to give him the win. The two had a some sort of a submission battle, taking turns putting each other in powerful submission holds. It was Punk who picked up the win thanks to the GTS.

Winner: CM Punk

Commercial break

Main Event Match:

vs.
& John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL) (Lumberjack Match)

Before the match began, Vickie Guerrero walked out to the ramp and told Triple H that if he and Shawn Michaels lose the match, he will be stripped of his WWE Championship.

Music plays

After the lumberjacks had made their way to ringside, John Cena’s music began to play and John Cena himself came out to the ramp to huge cheers. The fans were on their feet cheering for the superstar they hadn’t seen since Summerslam. Cena had a microphone with him.

“How is everybody doin?! Now, I know what you’re thinkin. You didn’t expect me to return until Survivor Series, and you’re surprised that I’ve returned early. Now, I’m not even medically cleared to wrestle yet, and I won’t be until the day before Survivor Series, but I refuse to sit down and watch Batista & JB smell over there lose their careers because Adamle is too concerned about ratings. I am a Raw Superstar, and that means I’m one of the lumberjacks!”

Cena threw the microphone and walked to ringside.

Match: With such high stakes for both sides, neither team could afford to lose. The match started out as friendly competition, but by the time it ended, only one superstar was left standing. Triple H Pedigree’d JBL, but JBL managed to kick out at two, much to Triple H’s surprise. The second time the match almost ended was when Batista speared HBK. The Heart Break Kid managed to kick out at two just like JBL had done earlier in the match. After Michaels clotheslined JBL out of the ring and fell outside the ring with him, Batista and Triple H began to battle. Batista was able to Batista Bomb Triple H, but before he could go for the pin, all of the lumberjacks came into the ring and a brawl began between all of the superstars. At the end of the night, it was John Cena who was left standing. Cena took out ten superstars with a steel chair, and delivered an FU to Vladimir Kozlov, JBL, and Shawn Michaels. Cena’s not medically cleared to wrestle, but he’s back. Now that he’s back, he’s going to want the World Heavyweight Championship.

Winners: No winners

What will Cena do next? Find out next week on Monday Night Raw!

I will post an episode of ECW and an episode of Friday Night Smackdown today.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Archived