WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[spoiler=Smackdown - November 28, 2008][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3gm9-KVaHw&feature=related]WWE Opening[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2urIbuHimok&feature=related]Smackdown Opening[/url]

Triple H makes his way to the ring holding the WWE Championship that he retained five nights before at Survivor Series.

"Five days ago, on November 23, 2008, I ended Vladimir Kozlov's undefeated streak and I proved something. What I proved is that Kozlov may be great at attacking people from behind or attacking people after they've had a match, but when it comes time to put up or shut up, Kozlov's better off shutting up. I mean, Kozlov Headbutted me through the cell door and we began to fight outside of the cell. When I started to gain control, Kozlov tried running away to the back. There's one thing every superstar in the back needs to realize. I am The Game, and I am the best superstar in this business!"

Vince McMahon's music begins to play and the Chairman of the Board makes his way to ring, walking in the way that only Vince McMahon walks.

"I haven't been here on Smackdown for months, and it feels great to be back! I came here for a reason, though. I have noticed that Vickie Guerrero is doing a horrible job as General Manager. I was going to wait until later on to come out and make my announcement, but you said something that I found interesting. Triple H, you claim to be the best superstar in the business. I think that your overinflated ego has gotten to you, because you're certainly not the best. You're good, but there are a few superstars that are better. For a while now, a video has been shown during the commercial breaks or on Raw, and I think it's time you check that video out."

This New Year, HE has a resolution.

HE will be making a return to the WWE Universe after nearly four years of absence.

HE has taken out many an opponent.

The question is, who will he take out NEXT?

"What's the deal with the video, Vince?"

"Well you see, I talked to the man that will be returning to the WWE on December 20, 2008, which is the day that New Year's Revolution will take place, and he told me who he plans to take out next. Triple H, he told me to tell you that he had two words for you. Those two words are you're next."

Triple H stared at Vince for a moment with a surprised look on his face then left the ring and went to the back.

"Alright, onto my announcement. As I said before, Vickie Guerrero is doing a horrible job as General Manager. I intend to do something about that. I was standing in the back before the show started and I came up with a great way to solve this dillema. What I'm going to do is allow Vickie Guerrero to choose a superstar to fight for her in a match at New Year's Revolution. I will choose a superstar to face the superstar that Vickie Guerrero chooses. If the superstar that Vickie chooses wins the match, then she can remain the General Manager of Smackdown. However, if the superstar that I choose wins the match, Vickie Guerrero will be fiiiiiirrrreeeeeddddddd!"

Vickie Guerrero is in her office with Chavo Guerrero.

"Can you believe what Vince just said? This is completely unfair. I'm the best General Manager in Smackdown History."

"Well Vickie, you have made some mistakes as General Manager."

"Mistakes? Me? I don't make mistakes. What kind of mistakes have I made?!"

"Well it's just that.."

"Shut up and get the h*ll out of my office!"

Commercial break

A New Year's Revolution Promo was shown.

This New Year, HE has a resolution.

HE will be making a return to the WWE Universe after nearly four years of absence.

HE has taken out many an opponent.

The question is, who will he take out NEXT?

First Match: Ricky Ortiz vs. The Miz

Match: It's not often that you see a superstar wrestle three matches in one week, but anyone that watched Raw, ECW, and Smackdown this week was able to see that happen. After competing on Raw and ECW, Ortiz was looking to go 3-0 for the week by defeating The Miz. Not only would this be impressive to the fans, but it might help him earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber at New Year's Revolution. Once again Ortiz started the match with a variety of Clotheslines that he uses in a lot of his matches, but this time it wasn't so successful. When Ortiz went to Clothesline The Miz a fifth time, The Chick Magnet managed to dodge the Clothesline and send Ortiz over the top rope and out of the ring. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but Ortiz landed in a way that caused some damage to his right arm. Ortiz toughed it out though and managed to defeat The Miz after dodging The Reality Check, Spinebustering The Chick Magnet, and hitting him with The Big "O".

Winner: Ricky Ortiz

Shane McMahon walked out onto the ramp to cheers from the fans.

"Like my father, it's been a while since I've been on Smackdown. However, I'm not going to spend my time giving a speech about how good it is to be back. What I'm going to do is make an announcement that will change Ricky Ortiz's life. Ricky, you won three matches in one week and that is very impressive. So what I've decided to do is announce that you will be participating in the Elimination Chamber Match at New Year's Revolution. That means the two ECW Superstars that will be participating in the Elimination Chamber at New Year's Revolution are Evan Bourne and Ricky Ortiz!"

Commercial break

"Yeah, I know. Don't worry about it. Hey listen, I gotta call you back."

Shane McMahon hangs up his cell phone because Chavo Guerrero approaches him.

"Hey Shane, you gotta do something about Vickie. She's in a bad mood because of Vince's announcement."

"Don't worry Chavo, I'll talk to her."

A video featuring clips of Jeff Hardy's match with MVP at Survivor Series is shown.

"My god! Devon Immortal just busted Jeff's head open that steel pipe!"

"Tell me about it J.R.! Jeff's gonna need some medical assistance!"

Jeff Hardy's theme begins to play and the fans begin to cheer and chant "Hardy" once Hardy walks out onto the ramp.

"First of all, I wanna thank everyone for the support I was given at Survivor Series. Second of all, I have something to say to Devon Immortal. Look kid, you may be the youngest champion in WWE History, and you may be an extremely competitive athlete, but that doesn't mean you're the best. You see, I beat you fair and square last week on Smackdown in that Steel Match, and I'm willing to beat you again right here tonight!"

Vince McMahon walks out to the ramp.

"I'm sure you guys are tired of seeing me, but I figured I should come out and tell you that I gave Devon Immortal the night off. Now before you get mad at me for giving him the night off, I'd like to explain why I did it. Tonight, Jeff Hardy, you're going to wrestle Shelton Benjamin for the United States Championship. I didn't want Devon Immortal to get involved in your match so I gave him the night off."

"That's all well and good, but Vince, I want you to give me a match with Devon Immortal next week on Smackdown!"

"Well, I'm not going to give you that, but I'll give you something better. At New Year's Revolution, Devon Immortal and MVP will defend their WWE Tag Team Championships against you and your brother, Matt Hardy!"

Commercial break

Second Match: Kung Fu Naki vs. Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)

Match: MVP couldn't have been in the best of moods after hearing that he and Devon Immortal would have to defend their WWE Tag Team Championships against The Hardys at New Year's Revolution, but he was still focused on the match. Kung Fu Naki started the match off with a few kicks and followed it up with a clothesline. Once MVP got up, Kung Fu Naki dropkicked him. Kung Fu Naki went for the pin, but MVP kicked out at one. MVP managed to gain control of the match after kicking Kung Fu Naki in the back and putting him in a hammer lock. Thanks to some support from the fans, Kung Fu Naki managed to break out of the hammer lock and hit MVP with a running kick for the victory.

Winner: Kung Fu Naki

Commercial break

An image appeared of The Great Khali, Carlito, Primo, R-Truth, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, The Brian Kendrick, and Ezekiel Jackson appeared on the titantron.

"Tazz, what a match this is gonna be! The Great Khali, Carlito, Primo & R-Truth taking on Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, The Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson in an 8-Man Tag Team Match!"

"This match is gonna be incredible! Ezekiel Jackson is definitely strong, but I'm not sure if he can take down The Great Khali."

"Well, we're gonna find out, because that match is next."

Commercial break

Third Match: The Great Khali, Carlito, Primo & R-Truth (with Renjin Singh)vs. Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, The Brian Kendrick & Ezekiel Jackson [8-Man Tag Team Match]

Match: Carlito and Hawkins started the match, and it didn't take a long time for Carlito to gain control. Carlito hit Hawkins with a suplex, three dropkicks, a belly-to-belly suplex, and a diving dropkick, but that wasn't enough to give Carlito's team the win. Hawkins started to gain control after he worked on Carlito's knee for a little while. Hawkins continued to work on Carlito's knee until Carlito managed to hit Hawkins with an Inziguri and make the tag to R-Truth. Unfortunately for R-Truth, Hawkins was able to make the tag to Ezekiel Jackson. R-Truth is definitely talented, but he was no match for Ezekiel Jackson, who destroyed R-Truth with an arsenal of incredibly powerful moves. While the referee was distracted with Curt Hawkins who had attacked R-Truth while he was sitting in the corner, Carlito came in the ring and hit Ezekiel Jackson with a Backcracker. R-Truth went for the pin, but The Brian Kendrick broke it up at two. Ezekiel Jackson made a tag to Zack Ryder who attacked an already-weakened R-Truth, but that might have been a mistake. R-Truth managed to make a tag to The Great Khali, who made quick work out of Zack Ryder, pinning him after a Khali Chop.

Winners: The Great Khali, Carlito, Primo & R-Truth (with Renjin Singh)

Commercial break

Shane McMahon knocked on the door of Vickie Guerrero's office, then opened the door without waiting for someone to open it.

"Vickie, I understand that you're upset about the announcement my father made earlier."

"Shane, this is ridiculous. Vince has no right to make a match like this."

"He has every right. Vickie, I'm going to be honest with you. You may be a nice person, but you suck as a General Manager."

"I'm not going to be fired. I'll choose a superstar that no one will be able to defeat."

"We'll see about that."

Commercial break

A bell rings.

"The following contest is a five man Battle Royal Match. The winner will become the Number One Contender for the United States Championship."

Fourth Match: Jesse vs. Festus vs. Kenny Dykstra vs. Slash vs. The superstar that saved The Undertaker at Survivor Series [5-Man Battle Royal Match]

Match: Once the bell rang, Festus turned into a destructive machine and quickly tossed Jesse and Kenny Dykstra out of the ring. It wasn't long before Festus was eliminated thanks to Slash, who dropkicked Festus and eliminated him. No one knew who the other superstar in the ring was, but the fans cheered when he started beating Slash up. The superstar punched Slash three times, then bounced off the ropes and hit clotheslined Slash in the neck, much to the delight of the fans. The superstar tried to eliminate Slash, but he wasn't able to. The superstar's one minute of fame came to an end and Slash gained control of the match. It was obvious that Slash was angry at the superstar because the superstar saved The Undertaker from Slash at Survivor Series. Slash was about to eliminate the superstar, but the lights went out and a bell rang once. The lights came back on and the superstar threw Slash over the top rope, much to Slash's surprise.

Winner: The superstar that saved The Undertaker at Survivor Series

The superstar got a microphone and began to speak.

"Hey everybody! The name's Striker Boyd, but my friends call me Yank. I'm sure some of you are wondering why I saved The Undertaker from Slash at Survivor Series. I'm only nineteen years old, but I've been watching wrestling for about ten years. I've always been a fan of The Undertaker. Now that I have a WWE Contract, I thought the best way to begin my career was by saving the superstar I respect the most. Now Taker, I know you don't want friends, and I'm fine with that. However, I'm going to kick Slash's a*s for what he did to you at Survivor Series!"

Striker chants filled the arena as the Smackdown newcomer made his way to the back.

Commercial break

Main Event: Jeff Hardy vs. Shelton Benjamin [United States Championship]

Match: Shelton Benjamin, who is somewhat of a submission expert, was able to gain control early on due to the fact that Jeff Hardy was still hurt from his match with MVP at Survivor Series. It wasn't long before the Charismatic Enigma was able to fight back, and oh what a fight it was. Hardy hit Benjamin with an Inziguri and it was all downhill from there for The Gold Standard. Hardy showed that he had fight left in him though, defeating The Gold Standard after a Twist of Fate and becoming The WWE United States Champion for the first time in his career.

Winner: Jeff Hardy[/spoiler]

I might post a new episode of Raw tonight.

I know that the Main Event wasn't long, but that's because other parts of the episode were more important.

Archived