WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I join?

Name: Striker (Yank) Boyd
Height: 6'4
Weight: 195
Theme Song: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK66BOCszNA&feature=related]Papa Roach - Crash[/url]
(The song has a Full Metal Alchemist vid, sry)
Finishing Move(s): GTS, Strikeout (Punch the opponent 3 times, bounce off roaps, run at him as if i'm going for a spear, then clothesline him in the neck)
Show: Smackdown

[spoiler=Smackdown - November 21, 2008]

Smackdown Opening

Slash’s theme

“I am sick and tired of the lights going out during every one of my matches. It’s ridiculous! I’m a talented athlete, and I would be undefeated right now if it wasn’t for The Undertaker! I’ve decided that I’m not going to wait around for The Undertaker to attack me, I’m going to challenge The Undertaker to a match and beat him up! So Undertaker, at Survivor Series, me and you one-on-one! What do you say?!”

MVP theme

“Hold on hold on hold on hold on. You’re sitting here running your mouth because The Undertaker has a problem with you? First of all kid, it’s stupid to challenge The Undertaker. Second of all, you don’t seem that talented to me. I’m Smackdown’s highest paid..”

“Shut up! Blah blah blah who cares if you make more money than any other Smackdown superstar? You’re a pitiful excuse for a wrestler and I’ll prove that right now. Why don’t you come down to the ring and fight me?!”

MVP starts walking toward the ring and Devon Immortal comes into the ring from the crowd and hits Slash in the back of the head with his WWE Tag Team Championship Belt. Then, Devon Immortal and MVP double team Slash before MVP hits him with a drive-by kick.

While they might not get along, Devon Immortal and MVP are a force to be reckoned with.

Commercial break

Primo (with Carlito) vs. Shelton Benjamin

Match: A high-flyer taking on a submission-style superstar like Shelton Benjamin can be expected to be a great match. While Primo may be a newer superstar, he showed that he’s no pushover when he defeated Shelton Benjamin thanks to a little help from his brother and tag team partner Carlito.

Winner: Primo

A video was shown featuring clips from Jeff Hardy’s match with MVP on Smackdown last week.

Commercial break

Jeff Hardy’s theme

“How’s it goin everybody?! Last week I defeated MVP in one of the most difficult matches of my career. Tonight I’ll have an even more difficult challenge when I take on Devon Immortal in a Steel Match. I just learned what a Steel Match was. This is how it works. Any weapon that is made of steel such as a steel chair or a steel pipe is legal and falls count anywhere. What that means is, there’s no telling what’s going to happen in this match. Devon Immortal and I have never wrestled each other, but I have a pretty good idea of what to expect. So Devon, if you’re ready, let’s do this thing!”

Second Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Devon Immortal (Steel Match)

Match: In the first Steel Match in WWE history, fans saw everything from a Twist of Fate onto a steel chair to a flipping piledriver onto a steel ladder. Neither superstar walked out of the match without feeling pain; that’s for sure. Devon Immortal proved that even though he’s young, there’s a reason he won gold in his first WWE match. Jeff Hardy said that he had a pretty good idea of what to expect, but it’s not likely that he expected to be piledriven onto a steel ladder. While the match was competitive, it had to be tiring for superstars as well. When the match came to an end, it was Jeff Hardy that emerged victorious, pinning Devon Immortal after hitting him in the head with a steel pipe.

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Vickie Guerrero was in her office with Triple H. She told him that he would be facing The Brian Kendrick in the main event, and that if he lost, he would be stripped of the WWE Championship.

Commercial break

During the commercial break, the following commercial was shown:

This New Year, HE has a resolution.

HE will be making a return to the WWE Universe after nearly four years of absence.

HE has taken out many an opponent.

The question is, who will he take out NEXT?

Third Match: Kung Fu Naki vs. Chavo Guerrero

Match: The Mexican Warrior put up a huge fight against Kung Fu Naki, but it definitely wasn’t Chavo’s night. As a matter of fact, not only did Chavo lose to Kung Fu Naki thanks to a running kick, Chavo got attacked by Bam Neely after the match. Maybe Chavo will have better luck next Tuesday on ECW when he takes on Evan Bourne.

Winner: Kung Fu Naki.

Commercial break

Vladimir Kozlov theme

“There is only one week left until Survivor Series. I want a shot at the WWE Championship at Survivor Series. So Triple H, come out here and agree to defend your title against me at Survivor Series.”

Mr. Kennedy theme

“Alright listen up Kozlov. I’m getting really annoyed with you and your stupid accent. You sound more like a toothless Russian than a ruthless Russian. I mean, we can’t even understand what you’re saying. Then there’s the fact that you chicken out every time Triple H tries to fight you. Why don’t you just put up or shut up? I’m tired of listening to you run your mouth. The only one that runs their mouth around here is me, and I am Mistahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kennedyyyyy!.....Kennedy.”

“You think you’re better than me? Why don’t you come down here and prove it?”

“If it’s a fight you want, it’s a fight you’re gonna get.”

The fans cheer as Triple H comes into the ring from the crowd and stands behind Kozlov, who doesn’t realize Triple H is there. Kozlov turns around and Triple H Pedigrees him.

“Hey Kozlov, I accept your challenge for Survivor Series.”

Commercial break

Triple H remained in the ring during the commercial break because his match was going to begin right after the commercial break.

Main Event: Triple H vs.

Kendrick announced that Ezekiel Jackson wasn’t able to make it to Smackdown that night, but he was going to win without Ezekiel Jackson’s help.

Match: The Game took the fight to Kendrick early on, gaining control rather effortlessly. It wasn’t long before Kendrick started to gain control after kicking Triple H in the back. Kendrick started to work on The Game’s back, using a variety of submission holds that applied pressure to the back. It seemed like Triple H was going to tap out when The Brian Kendrick locked in the camel clutch, but the WWE Champion managed to grab the bottom rope. Kendrick attempted to finish the match with The Sliced Bread, but The Game backdropped Kendrick before he had a chance to complete the move. After that all it took was a spinebuster and a Pedigree for The Game to win the match.

Winner: Triple H

Vickie Guerrero came out to the ramp and told Triple H that his match with Vladimir Kozlov at Survivor Series would be a Hell in a Cell Match, much to the delight of the fans. There will be no where for either superstar to run once they’re locked inside the cell. There’s only one Smackdown left before Survivor Series. What’s going to happen?

I'll post a new episode of each show tomorrow.

[spoiler=Survivor Series 2008 Match Card]Mr. Kennedy vs. Matt Hardy [ECW Championship]

Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase vs. CM Punk & Kofi Kingston [World Tag Team Championship]

Mike Adamle vs. Randy Orton [You're Fired Match]

Triple H vs. Vladimir Kozlov [Hell in a Cell Match] [WWE Championship]

Batista vs. Chris Jericho [No Disqualification Match] [World Heavyweight Championship]

Jeff Hardy vs. Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) [special Guest Referee Match] [special Guest Referee: Devon Immortal]

Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly [Women's Championship]

John Cena vs. JBL

Mike Knox vs. Shawn Michaels [steel Cage Match] [Winner becomes Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship]

The Undertaker vs. Slash [buried Alive Match]

I will post Survivor Series tonight.

Archived