WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

[quote=[Dustin:::EXtreme]]
LIES! YOU SAID RAW/ECW at 9:30 & SD! at 10!
[/quote]

I'm sorry. I was doing other things. Raw will be up soon though.[hr]
[spoiler=Raw - November 30, 2008][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3gm9-KVaHw&feature=related]WWE Opening[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXPd0PnpXjY]Raw Opening[/url]

The fans cheer as a number of fireworks scatter across the stage and explode into blasts of color and light.

Stephanie McMahon’s theme plays throughout the arena as the Billion Dollar Princess makes her way to the ring. She enters the ring and grabs a microphone with an angry look on her face.

“Everybody be quiet! There’s something I’d like to address.”

Boos fill the arena as Stephanie looks angrily at the fans.

“This show is pathetic. I mean, we have crappy champions, no General Manager, and most of the superstars only win with luck. Look at Batista. I mean, he only won the championship because of a biased referee. Raw makes the WWE look pathetic. Something needs to be done to make this show better. What I have in mind is..”

Suddenly, Chandler Emerald’s music begins to play and the Intercontinental Champion walks to the ring, high-fiving some fans along the way.

“Now pardon me, Stephanie, but I couldn’t help but be disappointed about the comments you made. I mean, you say we have crappy champions, but I doubt you even know what it takes to be a champion. You don’t wrestle; you don’t know what we wrestlers go through. I think you should stop complaining about the champions and the way the superstars win and start focusing on finding a General Manager.”

“Who the h*ll are you?”

“The name’s Chandler Emerald. Maybe you didn’t know it, but I’m the youngest, and the coolest if I might add, Intercontinental Champion of all time.”

“What makes you think you can come out here and interrupt me?”

“Quite frankly, I’m tired of listening to insult superstars. You’re standing out here ranting and raving about a bunch of stuff that isn’t even true.”

Stephanie may have thought that she was the only McMahon there, but she was wrong. Shane McMahon made his way to the ring, smiling.

“Shane, I’m glad you’re out here. Tell this kid that he has no right to come out here and interrupt me.”

“Well actually Steph, I’m gonna agree with Chandler on this one. What did you hope to accomplish by coming out here anyway? Did you want to bore the fans to death?”

“I came out here becau..”
“I’m sorry. Apparently something I said gave you the idea that I cared. The question was rhetorical. Moving on, I think Raw is continuing to get better and better. Every champion is talented and they have all earned their championships. Now, if you have a problem, we can go talk about it in the back, but let’s not stand out here and argue about it.”

“Fine, but first I want this kid to pay for interrupting me and talking to me the way he did. So tonight, I’m going to put him in a match against Mike Knox!”

“King, you gotta be kidding me. Stephanie McMahon just put Chandler Emerald in a match with Mike Knox. All the kid was trying to do was stand up for the Raw superstars.”

“That is unfair Michael, I’ll give you that. Let’s hope the Intercontinental Champion can defeat the behemoth that is Mike Knox.

Commercial break

First Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Santino Marella (with Beth Phoenix)

Match: Santino hasn’t been the same since losing his Intercontinental Championship. In fact, he’s been worse. However, he looked at this match as an opportunity to get back on track. Unfortunately, he got on the wrong track. Kofi Kingston was fired up, hitting Santino with kicks, punches, clotheslines, dropkicks, and suplexes. There were a few moments in the match when Santino was able to gain control by working on Kofi’s back, but those moments weren’t enough to take Santino on the path to victory. It was Kofi that picked up the win after hitting Santino with a Spinning Wheel Kick.

Winner: Kofi Kingston

Commercial break

Charlie Haas made his way to the ring for his Street Fight Match against JBL.

“Before this match starts, there’s just one thing I’d like to say to JBL. Last week, you underestimated me. You assumed that just because I’m not really a main eventer, you could defeat me with ease. Well look what that got you? Nothin. JBL, I’m going to show you that I can hold my own against anybody. So let’s do this!”

The familiar music of Shane O’ Mac played as the Chairman’s son made his way to the stage.

“Charlie, I gotta tell you, I really admire your determination. Unfortunately though, I’ve had to delay your Street Fight with John Bradshaw Layfield. Don’t worry, the match is still on. It’s just going to happen at New Year’s Revolution instead of tonight. So in less than three weeks, you’ll be able to get a piece of JBL and prove whatever you want to prove. I’ve decided to put you and JBL in matches tonight. JBL will take on Ted DiBiase in the Main Event, and you will take on ECW’s newest Superstar, Dustin Delta!”

Second Match: Charlie Haas vs. Dustin Delta

Match: A battle between a determined superstar and the most arrogant superstar in WWE history was sure to be good. Haas was able to gain control early thanks to a dropkick that seemed to have a big effect on Delta. Haas made sure that he kept control, working on Delta’s right leg with a variety of submission moves. As Haas went to finish the match with a diving clothesline, Dustin Delta countered into a mid-air dropkick. Delta was sure that was going to be it, but Haas mustered up all of his energy and kicked out at two. A back and forth battle for control of the match then took place, and it ended in Haas’ favor. Haas hit Delta with a top rope suplex, but that wasn’t enough to give him the win. Luckily, the neckbreaker that he hit Delta with seconds after Delta got up from the suplex was enough to give him the win.

Winner: Charlie Haas

Much to Haas’ surprise, John Cena’s music blared throughout the arena and the former WWE Champion made his way to the ring.

“Charlie Haas. I remember you dude. Back when you were on Smackdown and you were part of The World’s Greatest Tag Team. Just for the record, you guys sucked. However, however, that was in the past, and this is the present. I came out here for one reason and one reason only. I want to wish you luck in your match against JBL. I’ve faced JBL many times, and I’ll tell ya, as annoying as his odd little voice may be, he’s even more annoying to wrestle. The dude knows what he’s doin’ in the ring. You may not be a main eventer, but I saw you beat JBL last week, and I think you can do it again at New Year’s Revolution.

Cena extended his hand and Charlie Haas shook his hand.

Commercial break

Match Three: Jack Byron vs. Mike Lytor (Local)

Match: In a match that last nearly two minutes, Byron continued to show his strength and ability by defeating Lytor with a flapjack slam.

Commercial break

During the commercial break, a commercial for New Year’s Revolution was shown.

Chandler Emerald, the youngest Intercontinental Champion in WWE History, made his way to the ring for the second time in the evening, and high fived a lot of fans along the way.

“So I come out and say something to Stephanie McMahon that she doesn’t like, and she decides to throw me in a match with some dude with an oversized beard? That’s fine. I’m gonna prove that I’m no pushover. So Knox, get your a*s out here so I can kick it!”

Match Four: Mike Knox vs. Chandler Emerald

Match: Chandler may not have made the best word choices in his little speech before the match, as those words seemed to enrage Knox, who managed to gain control early. Knox started the match with a military press slam and followed that up with a devastating big boot. That wasn’t enough though, as Chandler kicked out at two. As Knox continued to use his power to his advantage, it seemed that there was nothing Chandler could do. Nothing, that is, until Shawn Michaels made his presence known. The Heart Break Kid hit Knox in the head with Emerald’s Intercontinental Championship Belt while the referee was distracted with Emerald, allowing Emerald to score the victory.

Winner: Chandler Emerald

After the match, Shawn Michaels shook Emerald’s hand before hitting Knox with some Sweet Chin Music.

Main Event: Ted DiBiase vs. John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL)

Match: Just one week after surprisingly becoming a fan favorite, Ted DiBiase was thrown into a match where the odds were certainly stacked against him. To make matters worse, JBL was in a bad mood due to the comments Shane McMahon made to him earlier in the night, and he planned on taking his anger out on DiBiase. Seconds after the bell rang, DiBiase ran toward JBL and hit him with a barrage of punches, then knocked him out of the ring with a clothesline. Despite the fact that the odds were against him, it seemed like DiBiase would be able to hold his own. Once JBL got back in the ring, he was met with a powerful dropkick courtesy of DiBiase. He knew he couldn’t lose his advantage over JBL, because if he did, he’d end up losing the match. Unfortunately for DiBiase, JBL managed to drive one of his boots right into DiBiase’s head; a move which many thought would spell the end for DiBiase. It may have been his determination to win or the support from the crowd, but either way, DiBiase kicked out at two, leaving JBL with a stunned look on his face. While DiBiase’s ability to kick out may have surprised JBL, it also angered him. JBL unleashed a furious assault on DiBiase and finished his assault with a Clothesline from H*ll. The assault didn’t stop there, though. At least JBL didn’t plan on stopping it there. As JBL went outside the ring to get a steel chair, Charlie Haas, JBL’s opponent at New Year’s Revolution, came out of the crowd and grabbed the steel chair before JBL could and hit JBL in the head with it. The referee was checking on DiBiase and he didn’t notice Haas’ attack on JBL. As DiBiase sat helpless in the ring, JBL got counted out, allowing DiBiase to win the match.

Winner: Ted DiBiase

Two things are for sure. DiBiase continues to ride a wave of success, and Charlie Haas is determined to beat JBL at New Year’s Revolution.[/spoiler]

I'll post ECW and Smackdown tomorrow.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ECW Preview:

The McMahons are back and they're certainly shaking up the WWE Universe. Shane McMahon has a major announcement that's going to change ECW forever. In order to see it, you'll have to read ECW.

Plus, Ricky Ortiz takes on Chris Jericho in what is expected to be an explosive match-up!

Smackdown Preview:

Vladimir Kozlov's undefeated streak came to an end at Survivor Series, but the Ruthless Russian looks to put the past behind him and look toward the future. Kozlov battles Jeff Hardy for the United States Championship this week on Smackdown!

Plus, Devon Immortal goes one-on-one with the WWE Champion himself, Triple H.

Archived