WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

Better! :)

Some more character development would be nice - don't make the same mistake WWE is making, we already know how Michaels and the rest of the well known guys speak on the mic. Have the less known superstars talk a bit too! No problem in straying from their eventual real personalities, this is your story. Just a hint, mind. ;)

(Better, but the matches still lack detail - Byron's match was 2 sentences long, how are people supposed to get familiar with a new face just like that?)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC:are you going to use my charecter if so can i have a 1 on 1 match against matt hardy

Sorry, but Mick Foley isn't in the WWE anymore. It wouldn't be realistic if I had Mick Foley in the WWE when he's not in it.

This week on ECW: Hook Cadaver battles Mark Henry in an Extreme Rules Match!

OOC: ... And all three are returning to WWE' date=' dude

And Devon is main-event material, why isn't he on main events?

[/quote']

I've only posted two episodes of Smackdown so far. Devon won a title in the first one and he was involved in the main event in the second one.

Okay, I MEAN have a turn from heel( As crazy as it is, he was) to face & turn on his heel partner, M.V.P
And I want a valet/crush/mixed tag team partner
Here she is
Name: Bridgette Williams
Height:5'3
Weight:119
Finishing moves: Surf Turf(Leg lock to the jaw) & Tsunami Wave(Flying leg drop from the top rope to a pin)
Theme Song(Mixed tag team she goes with Devon's, this is her singles theme): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4uVeq8OIM0&feature=related
If it dosen't work, do TDI-Everytime We touch

CAN EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT THE MATCHES THEY WANT?

Star will lead the fan fiction the way he wants it. Atleast your stars debuted already.

BUT LET'S ALL BE PATIENT AND SHE WHAT HAPPENS.

CAN EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT THE MATCHES THEY WANT?

Star will lead the fan fiction the way he wants it. Atleast your stars debuted already.

BUT LET'S ALL BE PATIENT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Name: Chris Darkness
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 280
Theme Song: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAg0kzKJJEs]This is the New Sh*t[/url]
Finishing Move(s): Fireman's Carry Powerslam (FU) called Fade to Black, Five Star Frog Splash called Darkness Falls
Show: Raw

[spoiler=ECW - Novemeber 18, 2008]

ECW Opening

Mr. Kennedy theme

“Ladies and gentleman. I am Mistahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kennedyyyy……..Kennedy! In less than two weeks, I am going to defeat Matt Hardy and become the ECW Champion. You see, once I win the ECW Championship, I’m going to challenge Triple H for the WWE Championship. I’ll have two of the best titles in the business. If you don’t know my name right now, you’ll know it for sure after Survivor Series, when I win the ECW Championship.”

Dustin Delta theme

“So you’re Mr. Kennedy. Allow me to introduce myself. The name’s Dustin Delta. I’m part of Theodore Long’s new superstar initiative. You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? How about you and I have a match?”

“Ya know, I gotta be honest. You’re the weakest looking superstar I’ve ever seen. I mean, you’re challenging me to a match. I’d have more of a challenge wrestling a paper bag.”

“Say what you want, but the truth is you’re afraid to face me. You know that I’ll defeat you and prove that I deserve a shot at the ECW Title, and that you don’t."

"Alright listen up ya little weakling! If you want a match, you got it! Why don't you get down here so I can humiliate you in front of all of these people?"

"You may be a good wrestler, but you're nothing compared to me. By the end of the night, people everywhere will know the name Dustin Delta."

First Match: Mr. Kennedy vs. Dustin Delta

Match: Kennedy was fired up, and he dealt some damage to Dustin Delta, but that wasn't enough to keep the new superstar down. Delta showed he has talent after hitting Kennedy with a series of punches and topping it all off with a springboard dropkick. After realizing he wasn't going to defeat Kennedy that easily, Delta began o viciously work on Kennedy's back; delivering kicks and punches that would knock the average person out. It was Kennedy that prevailed, though, using a Mic Check to win the match.

Winner: Mr. Kennedy

Second Match: Mike Knox vs. Ricky Ortiz

Match: Knox is on a path of destruction that began last week in his match against Shawn Michaels on Raw and continued this week in his match against Ricky Ortiz. It seems Knox’s rivalry with Shawn Michaels has made him more aggressive, as displayed by his actions in the match. Knox showed that he had power, taking Ortiz down with vicious clotheslines, suplexes, and finishing the match with a Big Boot.

Winner: Mike Knox

Commercial break

During the commercial break, a commercial was shown promoting Jack Byron was shown, and it was announced that Jack Byron would be in action on Raw next week.

A video was shown featuring clips from the Battle Royal that took place on ECW last week.

Third Match: Evan Bourne vs. Finlay

Match: When this match was announced, people had expected it to be good. Good is an understatement. In what might have been the most competitive match in ECW history, Evan Bourne and Finlay gave it everything they had in an attempt to impress the fans and find out which one of them was the better wrestler. In a back-and-forth battle, Evan Bourne took Finlay down with a diving knee flip, and Finlay took Bourne down with a devastating front suplex onto the top rope. It was Evan Bourne that emerged victorious after hitting Finlay with the Shooting Star Press.

Winner: Evan Bourne

Commercial break

Hook Cadaver is standing in the ring.

“I am the strongest, smartest, and most skilled superstar in the WWE. There is no one that can defeat me, and I’ll prove that tonight by taking down The World Strongest Man, Mark Henry.”

Mark Henry vs. Hook Cadaver (Extreme Rules Match)

Match: Henry started out by attacking Hook Cadaver with clotheslines, but it wasn’t long before he decided to grab a trash can and smash it over Cadaver’s head. Henry went for the cover after that, but Hook Cadaver kicked out at two. Hook Cadaver started to gain control after he hit Mark Henry in the head with a steel chair, but that wasn’t enough to give him the win. The fans were cheering for Mark Henry, something that didn’t happen often. This was probably because Hook Cadaver was egotistical and annoying. Mark Henry managed to hit Cadaver with The World’s Strongest Slam, but Cadaver kicked out, much to the surprise of The World’s Strongest Man. After kicking out at two after The World’s Strongest Slam, Cadaver gained control of the match and took Henry down after another chair shot to the head. Cadaver still couldn’t win the match though because Henry kicked out. As Henry started to gain control, Mike Knox came out to the ring and attacked him. Knox and Cadaver began to double team Henry until Shawn Michaels came to the ring. Michaels delivered Sweet Chin Music to Knox, but got hit in the back with a steel chair by Cadaver. Mark Henry took advantage of the situation and hit Cadaver with another The World’s Strongest Slam and won the match.

Winner: Mark Henry

I will post an episode of Smackdown and Raw tonight.

Archived