WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok ok now but calling me a retard is pretty damn hurtful and what if i actually was does that mean im less important but just cuz im nice i will not neg rep you and i will post a new charecter

Name: james mcduff

Height: 5,6

Weight: 188pounds

Theme Song: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hKbfZVO1vPw

Finishing Move(s): starlight illusion (a powerbomb but in a full nelson),crucifix lock (a full nelson but picking them up)

Show: ECW

[spoiler=Survivor Series 2008 - November 23, 2008]SurvivorSeries2008DesktopSurvivorSe.png

A video was shown featuring clips of Vladimir Kozlov and Triple H fighting each other.

Triple H and Shawn Michaels, dressed in their Degeneration X clothes, make their way to the ring and do their signature taunts as the fireworks go off. They each go to a corner of the ring and taunt for the fans. Triple H grabs a microphone and Shawn Michaels tries to take it from him. They playfully fight over the microphone for a minute until Triple H grabs it and begins to speak.

“Geesh Shawn, you really gotta chill out. I mean, I know you’re excited because we’re standing in front of thousands of fans that are ready for me to kick Vladimir Kozlov’s a*s in Hell in a Cell and for you to show Mike Knox that he’s just an oversized..”

Jeff Hardy theme

Jeff Hardy comes out to the ramp with a microphone and tries to speak but stops because the crowd begins to chant “Hardy” loudly. Jeff smiles and waves to the fans before he starts to speak.

“I’m sorry to interrupt, but I feel I gotta make something clear. These fans may be ready to see you guys win your respective matches, but I know that what they’re looking forward to seeing most is me taking out MVP!”

“Hardy” chants begin to fill the arena again and Triple H speaks.

“Jeff, I know you want your moment in the spotlight, and I know you’re one h*ll of a wrestler, but it’s obvious these fans are more excited about my match!”

Shawn Michaels takes the microphone from Triple H.

“Wait a second Hunter. These fans want to see HBK kick Mike Knox’s a*s more than they want to see your match or Jeff’s match!”

Vince McMahon theme

“I’m sorry to interrupt your little argument, but tonight is a huge night for the WWE Universe. You see, this is the first time ever that we’re having a Buried Alive Match in over two years! In addition to that, The Game Triple H is taking on Vladimir Kozlov in Hell in a Cell! This pay-per-view is quite possibly the biggest pay-per-view in WWE history. So, let’s get the show on the road!”

Music plays

A video is shown of Mr. Kennedy winning the Battle Royal on ECW, attacking Vladimir Kozlov on Smackdown, and defeating Dustin Delta on ECW.

SurvivorSeries2008KennedyvsMattHard.png

First Match: Mr. Kennedy vs. Matt Hardy [ECW Championship Match]

Match: Since his return, Kennedy has been on quite a roll. He intended to continue that roll by defeating Matt Hardy and becoming the new ECW Champion. Just seconds after the bell rang, Matt Hardy delivered a running dropkick to Kennedy that knocked him out of the ring. Surprisingly, Kennedy was out of the ring for five seconds, not getting back in the ring until right before the referee counted to six. Kennedy wouldn’t stay in the ring long, however, as the first thing he got when he got back into the ring was a baseball slide from Matt Hardy. The ECW Champion attempted another baseball slide as Kennedy tried to get back in the ring, but the number one contender grabbed Hardy’s legs and pulled him out of the ring. Once they were back in the ring, Kennedy managed to gain control after hitting Hardy with a powerful DDT, but it wasn’t long before Hardy regained control and hit Kennedy with a Twist of Fate. Much to Hardy’s surprise, Kennedy kicked out at two. Hardy attempted a top rope leg drop, but Kennedy moved out of the way. The two brawled in the ring for a moment until Kennedy hit Hardy with the Mic Check. That, however, wasn’t enough to give Kennedy the victory. Just when it seemed like the match was going to end, Mark Henry came out and attacked both superstars, and since Kennedy was the first superstar he attacked, Kennedy won the match by disqualification. The bad news for Kennedy is that the title doesn’t change hands with a disqualification or count out victory, so Hardy is still the ECW Champion.

Winner: Mr. Kennedy

A video was shown of Randy Orton insulting Adamle, Adamle slapping Orton in the face, and Mr. McMahon announcing that Adamle would face Orton at Survivor Series.

AdamlevsOrtonSurvivorSeries2008.png

Second Match: Randy Orton vs. Mike Adamle

Match: Adamle was angry at Orton for what he said, but he wasn’t able to take out his anger on this night. While the two stood face-to-face in the ring, Adamle slapped Orton in the face much like he did weeks ago on Raw. The Legend Killer responded with an RKO and proceeded to destroy Raw’s General Manager, finally pinning him after a kick to the temple.

Winner: Randy Orton

Kelly Kelly was standing in the back with a lot of divas. The divas were telling her to try her best and wishing her good luck.

BethvsKellyKellySurvivorSeries2008.png

Third Match: Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix [Women’s Championship Match]

Match: Beth Phoenix attacked Kelly Kelly right after the bell rang. The Women’s Champion wanted to prove that she couldn’t be defeated by some rookie diva. The Glamazon’s strength wasn’t a lot for Kelly Kelly to deal with, but she was focused on winning the match and she managed to kick out of a lot of moves that seemed like they were going to be the last move of the match. Kelly Kelly surprised the entire WWE Universe when she got a roll-up pin on Beth Phoenix and became the new Women’s Champion.

Winner and the new WWE Women’s Champion: Kelly Kelly

A video of CM Punk and Kofi Kingston winning the World Tag Team Championships was shown and Punk and Kofi made their way to the ring. After taunting to the fans for a moment, Punk got a microphone and began to speak.

“Kofi and I aren’t going to lose our titles so soon. Rhodes and DiBiase can try their hardest, but even that won’t be enough for them to defeat us.”

SurvivorSeries2008PricelessCMPunkKo.png

Fourth Match: CM Punk & Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase (w/Manu) [World Tag Team Championship Match]

Match: This match came to an end in a way that no one, not even the World Tag Team Champions themselves, would have imagined. Rhodes fought Punk for most of the match due to the fact that Kofi Kingston’s arm got hurt after he missed a diving body splash. DiBiase wrestled a couple of times throughout the match, but it was clear that something was wrong with one half of the former Tag Team Champions. Rhodes showed good effort, but Punk was too much for Rhodes to overcome, resulting in the Tag Champs retaining their titles after Punk hit Rhodes with the GTS. Once the match came to an end, however, DiBiase attacked Rhodes and left his Tag Team partner laying out in the ring. Is this the end of one of WWE’s most impressive Tag Teams?

Winners: CM Punk & Kofi Kingston

CenavsJBLSurvivorSeries2008.png

Fifth Match: John Cena vs. JBL

Match: The fans were extremely excited to see Cena in action as he hadn’t wrestled since Summerslam. JBL however, wasn’t too excited to be throw last-minute into a match against Cena. Nonetheless, JBL brought the fight to Cena, but Cena brought it back two times harder. There was no point during the match that JBL had control. Cena kept bringing the fight and pinned JBL after an FU.

Winner: John Cena

TheUndertakervsSlashSurvivorSeries2.png

Sixth Match: The Undertaker vs. Slash [buried Alive Match]

Match: Slash was angry that The Undertaker kept screwing up his matches, and he wanted to show Undertaker that he wasn’t a pushover. However, it’s not likely that he wanted to do that in a Buried Alive Match. As The Undertaker made his legendary entrance to cheers from the entire arena, Slash stood, seemingly lifeless, in the ring waiting. This match was the first Buried Alive Match in over two years, and it was guaranteed to be a match that no one would forget; especially not Slash. The Deadman approached the ring with an angry look on his face for reasons that nobody knew. The Undertaker hasn’t explained why he screwed up Slash’s matches and attacked the newcomer two weeks ago on Smackdown, but maybe that’s because he didn’t have a reason. Who knows? One thing’s for sure though; Slash may have dug a hole that he won’t be able to get out of easily, and that hole keeps getting deeper. Slash tried to cheap shot The Phenom before the bell rang, but The Deadman turned around and stared at him, causing Slash to retreat to the corner of the ring that he was standing in. Once the match began, Slash attempted to clothesline The Undertaker, but The Phenom caught Slash and chokeslammed him. After that, The Deadman carried Slash to the casket and tombstoned him before placing him inside, winning the match.

Winner: The Undertaker

The Deadman’s night wouldn’t end there, though. Once The Phenom had won the match, Slash came out from the back and delivered a big boot to The Phenom, taking him down. Slash continued to mercilessly assault The Undertaker much to the disbelief of the fans. The Undertaker had never received an assault like that in his entire career, but he was receiving it now from a Smackdown newcomer. As a helpless Undertaker lay motionless on the ramp, a superstar from the back ran out with a steel chair and tried to attack Slash, who managed to move out of the way and ran to the back. Undertaker was saved by a superstar that is unknown to the fans, but the question is, how did Slash escape the casket, or if Slash wasn’t put in the casket, who was?

A video of Chris Jericho and Batista facing off in a Steel Cage Match on Raw weeks ago was shown.

BatistavsJerichoSurvivorSeries2008.png

Match: Chris Jericho lost the World Heavyweight Championship at Cyber Sunday and has been trying to regain it since. With there being No Disqualifications, the odds seemed to be in Jericho’s favor, as he could use any strategies he wanted to regain the gold. The Animal, however, is no pushover, and The Animal with a steel chair is no pushover either. If Jericho thought Batista was difficult to defeat in a match where there were disqualifications, it’s likely that he thinks Batista is much more difficult to defeat in a match where there aren’t any. The Animal Spinebustered Jericho on the Steel Steps, DDT’d Jericho onto a Steel Chair, and Powerbombed Jericho through a table before pinning Jericho to retain the Championship. Maybe Jericho will try to go for a different title instead of the World Heavyweight Championship after a match like that one.

Winner: Batista

Vince McMahon made his way to the ring and began to speak.

“Alright listen up! There are three more matches scheduled to take place tonight. I’ve decided to let the fans choose which match will be the Main Event. So, please cheer louder for the match that you’d like to see as the Main Event.”

The cheers for Vladimir Kozlov vs. Triple H were louder than the cheers for Jeff Hardy vs. MVP and Shawn Michaels vs. Mike Knox, but not by a lot.

JeffHardyvsMVPSurvivorSeries2008.png

A video showing clips of Jeff Hardy’s match against MVP about one week ago on Smackdown and Jeff Hardy’s Steel Match against Devon Immortal from two days ago on Smackdown was shown. The fans cheered incredibly loudly as Jeff Hardy made his way to the ring.

“I know that the odds are against me tonight, but I intend to win. I’m dedicating this match to the fans here and all around the world. I’m going to win and soon I’m going to become the WWE Champion!”

Seventh Match: Jeff Hardy vs. MVP [special Guest Referee Match] [special Guest Referee: Devon Immortal]

Match: Jeff Hardy and MVP are certainly not friends, but it’s obvious that they respect each other’s wrestling abilities. MVP started the match off with some submission moves in an attempt to keep Jeff Hardy grounded, but Hardy managed to escape a figure-four leg lock and pin MVP, but Smackdown’s Highest Paid Superstar managed to kick out at two. For most of the match Devon Immortal didn’t seem to favor either side, but as Jeff Hardy went to hit MVP with a Swanton Bomb, Devon Immortal moved MVP out of the way, causing Hardy to crash into the mat. MVP pinned Hardy after that, but Hardy managed to kick out just before Devon Immortal counted to three. Suddenly, Devon Immortal became furious and grabbed a steel pipe from under the ring. Immortal hit Hardy several times with the steel pipe and MVP pinned Hardy for the victory. One thing’s for sure; this rivalry isn’t over.

Winner: MVP

Vince McMahon was walking in the back and he found Shawn Michaels knocked out on the ground. He yelled for medical assistance and said that he was going to cancel Shawn Michaels’ match against Mike Knox.

KozlovvsTripleHSurvivorSeries2008.png

A video of the rivalry between Triple H and Vladimir Kozlov was shown and Kozlov made his way to the ring.

“Triple H, I attacked Shawn Michaels to send you a message. I am the most powerful superstar in the WWE. There is no one that can defeat me. Tonight, I’ll take your WWE Championship and end your career.”

Eighth Match: Triple H vs. Vladimir Kozlov [Hell in a Cell Match] [WWE Championship]

Match Finding out that Vladimir Kozlov attacked his good friend Shawn Michaels didn’t put The Game in a good mood. Lesson one for Kozlov: don’t anger The Game. Weeks ago on Smackdown Vladimir Kozlov refused to fight Triple H because he had a sledgehammer. This time, there was no retreating as they were locked in Hell in a Cell, meaning Triple H could use the sledgehammer as much as he wanted to. With his title on the line and his friend injured, Triple H was not in a good mood. The Game hit Kozlov in the chest two times with the sledgehammer before Pedigreeing the Ruthless Russian. That wasn’t enough for The Game to win the match though. Kozlov delivered a headbutt to Triple H through the cell door, meaning that the superstars could now fight inside or outside of the cell. As Triple H went for the sledgehammer again, Kozlov attempted to retreat to the back. Thanks to a little assistance from Mr. Kennedy, The Game was able to stop Kozlov from retreating and delivered a match-ending Pedigree to the Ruthless Russian, retaining the WWE Championship.

Winner: Triple H

There's Survivor Series 2008. I'm sorry that it took me so long to finish it.

I decided to submit my own character. i don't know whether you will use but it doesn't bother me either way.

Name: Predator

Height: 6 foot 10

Weight: 299 lbs

Theme Song: Through the Fire and Flames (links aren't working for me for some odd reason)

Finishing Move(s): Powerbomb and Tombstone

Show: Smackdown

Could he debut as Undertaker's helper please

[spoiler=Raw - November 24, 2008]

Raw Opening

Chris Jericho walked onto the stage with a microphone and looked angrily at the fans.

"Last night at Survivor Series, I was screwed out of the World Heavyweight Championship. It was completely unfair for Vince McMahon to put me in a No Disqualification Match with Batista. Because of that match, I have bruises and cuts and I can barely feel my right arm. Every single one of you, everybody watching at home on their TVs, and everybody in the back knows that I deserve to be the World Heavyweight Champion. At Cyber Sunday, I shouldn't have lost my championship. The referee favored Batista and that's why I'm not the World Heavyweight Champion. Vince McMahon, I know you're back there. Come out here and give me the World Heavyweight Championship.

Vince McMahon's music blared throughout the arena as The Chairman walked onto the stage.

"First of all Chris, you don't tell me what to do. If you'd like me to do something, you ask me and I think about it. Now Chris you've had title shot after title shot and you continue to lose. I don't think you deserve another title shot right now."

"Vince, it's not about me deserving a title shot, it's about me getting back the Championship that was unfairly taken from me. Do the right thing Vince, give me my title."

"Chris, what do you know about doing the right thing? You punched Shawn Michaels' wife in the face."

"That was an accident."

"Shut up! I'm tired of listening to you come out here and annoy everybody by saying stuff that nobody cares about. I'll tell you what. I'll put you in a match tonight. If you win, you'll be guaranteed a World Heavyweight Championship Match at New Year's Revolution."

Suddenly Shane McMahon makes his way out to the stage.

"Dad, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I've got a better idea."

Shane whispers something to his dad.

"You know what son? I really like that idea. Chris, tonight you're going to wrestle, but you won't become the Number One Contender if you win. I'll explain why later on tonight."

Commercial break

First Match: Randy Orton vs. Chris Darkness

Match: Before the match began, Chris Darkness, a superstar who was making his Raw Debut that night, said that he was glad that his first match in the WWE would be against Randy Orton. Unfortunately for Chris Darkness, Orton didn't appreciate the fact that he had to wrestle a "loser" as Orton himself put it. However, Orton might not have considered Chris Darkness a loser once he realized that his opponent was six foot seven inches and two hundred and eighty pounds. Chris Darkness used a variety of clotheslines, some with more force than others, to take Orton down. Randy Orton managed to gain control at one point after he threw Chris Darkness into the Steel Steps, but Chris Darkness quickly regained control after hitting Orton with a big boot. Chris Darkness picked up the victory after hitting Orton with a Fireman's Carry.

Winner: Chris Darkness

After the match Manu and Cody Rhodes came to the ring and attacked Orton. Cody Rhodes attempted to kick Orton in the head, but Chris Darkness hit Rhodes with a big boot before Rhodes could kick Orton in the head. Manu and Rhodes retreated to the back because they didn't want to fight Chris Darkness.

Commercial break

Second Match: Ricky Ortiz vs. Santino Marella (with Beth Phoenix)

Match: Ricky Ortiz started the match off with a clothesline and followed that up with a dropkick. Ortiz went for the pin, but Santino kicked out at one. Ortiz scooped slammed Santino and bounced off the ropes to hit Santino with The Big "O", but Beth Phoenix tripped him. Santino went for the roll-up pin, but Ortiz kicked out at two. Santino punched Ortiz in the back and tried rolling him up for a pin, but Ortiz kicked out at two again. Santino went for a DDT, but Ortiz stopped him from doing it and pushed him against the ropes. Ortiz Spinebustered Santino and went for the pin, but Santino kicked out at two. Since Santino was still down from the Spinebuster, Ortiz bounced off the ropes and hit Santino with The Big "O".

Winner: Ricky Ortiz

Commercial break

John Bradshaw Layfield made his way to the ring and told Charlie Haas to come out and wrestle him. Haas made his way to the ring without impersonating any superstars and told JBL that he'd wrestle him.

Third Match: Charlie Haas vs. John Bradshaw Layfield (JBL)

Match: JBL attacked Haas just seconds after the bell rang and continued to attack him until Haas managed to get out of the ring. When he came back into the ring, JBL went to hit him with the Clothesline from Hell, but Charlie Haas ducked and hit him with a neckbreaker. Haas pinned JBL after the neckbreaker and won the match.

Winner: Charlie Haas

Shane McMahon came out and told Charlie Haas that next week he would take on JBL in a Street Fight.

Commercial break

During the commercial break a commercial was shown promoting Jack Byron.

Fourth Match: Jack Byron vs. The Miz

Match: Byron made an impressive debut on Raw a couple of weeks ago, and his match against The Miz was just as impressive as his debut match. Byron gained an advantage early in the match after he speared The Miz out of the ring. The Miz got in the ring before the referee counted to ten, but barely. The referee was at nine when The Miz got back in the ring. Byron put The Miz above his head and threw him out of the ring again, but once again The Miz managed to get back in the ring before the ten count. Byron hit The Miz with a Flapjack Slam once he got back into the ring and pinned him to win the match.

Winner: Jack Byron

This New Year, HE has a resolution.

HE will be making a return to the WWE Universe after nearly four years of absence.

HE has taken out many an opponent.

The question is, who will he take out NEXT?

Commercial Break

Chris Jericho made his way to the ring.

"This is ridiculous. I am in no condition to wrestle, but Vince McMahon decides that he's going to put me in a match tonight. I should be resting at home instead of competing in the ring. I'm not going to wrestle; I'm going to go home."

As Chris Jericho started walking to the back, Vince McMahon came out.

"Chris, you can go home, but if you do, you won't be coming back to the WWE. If you refuse to wrestle tonight, then You're Fiiiiiiirrrrrrreeeeeddddddddd!"

Chris Jericho goes back to the ring with an angry look on his face.

"Your opponent tonight will be Ted DiBiase!"

Main Event: Chris Jericho vs. Ted DiBiase

Match: Jericho seemed surprised that his opponent was Ted DiBiase, the man that attacked his Tag Team Partner Cody Rhodes at Survivor Series just one night ago, but he wasn't surprised for long because he realized that DiBiase wasn't going to be easy to defeat. DiBiase was able to gain control of the match because Jericho was still injured from Survivor Series, but nothing DiBiase did was enough to give him the win. Jericho hit DiBiase with the Codebreaker, but somehow DiBiase managed to kick out, much to Jericho's surprise. After DiBiase kicked out, Jericho put him in the Walls of Jericho. DiBiase managed to grab the ropes, forcing Jericho to break the hold. With support from the fans and his determination, DiBiase was able to pin Jericho after hitting him with The Million Dollar Dream.

Winner: Ted DiBiase

While DiBiase was celebrating his victory, Shane McMahon made his way to the ring.

"Congratulations on your win. You've earned yourself a spot in the Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Championship at New Year's Revolution. There are four spots left, and those spots will be filled next week on Raw."

I will post a new episode of ECW and a new episode of Smackdown tonight.

[spoiler=ECW - November 25, 2008]

ECW Opening

Theodore Long, ECW's General Mananger, made his way to the ring to loud cheers from the fans.

"How's it goin'? Tonight is going to be a big night. Ya see, on Monday Night Raw the WWE Universe found out that there was going to be an Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship at New Year's Revolution. What's interesting about that is that two ECW Superstars will be able to participate in the Elimination Chamber. Now, tonight, I'm going to choose one ECW Superstar and that superstar will be one of the two ECW Superstars that will participate in the Elimination Chamber. There's another thing I'd like to announce. A superstar that is part of my New Superstar Initiative will be making his debut tonight. Please welcome Bill Gibson!"

A wrestler that is five feet ten inches tall and weighs one hundred and eighty-nine pounds made his way to the thing and shook Theodore Long's hand.

"Alright playa. Check this out. At the end of the night I'm going to reveal the one of the Superstars that will be in the Elimination Chamber. However, my decision will be based on the matches thast take place tonight. Every superstar that is going to wrestle tonight has an opportunity to prove to me that they deserve a spot in the Elimination Chamber. Now Bill, I'm gonna put you in a match right now. Your opponent will be Nunzio!"

First Match: Bill Gibson vs. Nunzio

Match: This match was very important, as were all the other matches that took place that night, and the participants knew that. They had a chance to earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber, and that gave them a World Heavyweight Championship Match. Gibson, despite the fact that he's not as big as some other WWE Superstars, is definitely a talented wrestler. He started the match with a hurracarana that took Nunzio down with ease. Gibson hit Nunzio with a diving corkscrew flip which was a really impressive move that got cheers from the crowd. Nunzio fought well, using a variety of moves such as punches and headlocks, but Gibson managed to win the match after hitting Nunzio with a Gore.

Winner: Bill Gibson

Commercial break

ECW Champion Matt Hardy made his way to the ring and taunted for the fans for a while. He got a microphone and began to speak.

"At Survivor Series, I competed in one of the most difficult matches of my career. Mr. Kennedy is a great wrestler and I enjoyed the match. The problem is, Mark Henry decided to interfere in the match. Now Mark, I don't know why you decided to interfere, and I don't really care. I want you to come out here right now so I can kick your a*s!"

Hardy chants filled the arena as the fans and Matt Hardy waited for Mark Henry to come down to the ring.

"Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt. You need to shut up. I mean, stop running your mouth about Mark Henry. Tonight is about me, Dustin Delta! I am going to prove that I deserve to be in the Elimination Chamber, and what better way to do that then by defeating the ECW Champion?"

"Dustin Delta? I've never heard of you. You certainly don't look like a wrestler. Are you a fan or something? Did you get lost?"

Hardy chants continued to fill the arena as Dustin Delta made his way to the ring.

"You're hilarious. How about this? You shut up and I kick your a*s?"

"You're the cockiest son of a b*tch I've ever met. I mean, you make your debut one week ago and you think you deserve to be in the Elimination Chamber. Whatever, I'll take you on."

Second Match: Matt Hardy vs. Dustin Delta

Match: Dustin Delta stepped up to the plate and challenged the ECW Champion. However, it may not have been a great idea to challenge the Champion on a night where every move a superstar made in a match was important and Matt Hardy was incredibly determined to win and get a spot in the Elimination Chamber. Dustin Delta used a lot of submission moves that did damage to Matt Hardy's head, but the Champion refused to submit. The match looked like it was going to come to an end when Dustin Delta locked Matt Hardy in a crucifix head scissor, but somehow Hardy managed to grab the ropes, forcing Delta to break the hold. After that, Hardy gained control of the match thanks to a powerful Side Effect. The Side Effect was powerful, but it wasn't enough to give Hardy the win. Dustin Delta attempted another Crucifix Head Scissor, but Matt Hardy managed to reverse it and Powerbomb Delta. One Twist of Fate was all it took after that to give Hardy the victory.

Winner: Matt Hardy

Commercial break

Third Match: Ricky Ortiz vs. John Morrison

Match: This match wasn't the Main Event Match, but it was without a doubt the best match of the night. John Morrison, a former ECW Champion, was determined to earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber, but Ortiz wanted to earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber as well. Ortiz used a variety of clotheslines at the beginning to take Morrison down, but it wasn't long before the Shaman of Sexy gained control after hitting Ortiz with a springboard kick. Morrison attempted to end the match with a DDT, but Ortiz counted by pushing Morrison against the ropes and Spinebustering The Shaman of Sexy. Ortiz then hit Morrison with The Big "O" for the victory.

Winner: Ricky Ortiz

Commercial break

During the commercial break, a commercial was shown announcing that The Undertaker will be in action on Smackdown this week.

Main Event: Evan Bourne vs. Finlay (with Hornswoggle)

Match: Evan Bourne and Finlay are quite possibly the most talented superstars on ECW, and the two of them gave it everything they had in this match. Bourne has showed incredible wrestling ability since debuting and he continued to show that ability in this match. Finlay, despite having the power advantage, had some trouble against Evan Bourne's high-flying moves. Unfortunately for Bourne, Fiinlay managed to lock him in a submission hold in an attempt to ground him, and the attempt was successful for a while. Finlay went to hit Bourne with the Celtic Cross, but Evan "Air" Bourne reversed the move into a Crucifix Pin for the victory.

Winner: Evan Bourne

Theodore Long walked out to the ramp.

"Every match tonight was impressive, but one match stood out more than the rest. That match was Ricky Ortiz taking on John Morrison. However, even though that match was impressive, I'm not going to choose Ricky Ortiz or John Morrison as a participant. My choice is Evan Bourne!"

I will post Smackdown tonight.

I have two to be exact:

Name: Johnny-O-Extreme

Height: 6'6

Weight: 315 lbs.

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NBqhWluJsc

Finishing Move(s): Extreme Bomb, & Spear

Show: ECW

Name: Ivan "Shadow of Death"

Height: 7'2"

Weight: 326 lbs.

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19X7rttooH0

Finisher Moves: Armaggedon Chokeslam (Powerslam with a slam to the chest impact) Death Leg ( Face facing the floor of the ring and grabing the legs and pulling it to the opponent's head)

Show: Smackdown!

Archived