WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! UNDERTAKER RETURNS!!!! Great Bash. Is Taker still on ECW?

Thanks! That means a lot! Nah' date=' he's on Raw now.

Really good show. I hate you for pissing me off with the Maryse and Kofi tricks though. Great match for the WWE Championship, and Undertaker returning was classic. I smell an Undertaker/Miz rivalry.

You'll have to read and find out. Thanks for the positive comments!

[spoiler=Monday Night Raw - June 29, 2009][center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQYxdNqQQQ&feature=related%20][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/Smackdown/WWEHDLogo.jpg[/IMG][/url][/center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQYxdNqQQQ&feature=related%20][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/Smackdown/WWEHDLogo.jpg[/IMG]

[center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2tJVZOCKM][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/WWERawLogo.png[/IMG][/url][/center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2tJVZOCKM][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/WWERawLogo.png[/IMG]

[right][color=red]Montreal, Quebec - Canada[/color][/right][color=red]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88mms1I4BJo&feature=channel_page]Jeff Hardy[/url]

The entire crowd goes wild as The Extreme Enigma bursts into the arena, war paint and all. He smiles as he points to both sides of the arena and receives an incredibly loud pop. Hardy moves to the top of the ramp and dances, moving his arms to the side as tons of fireworks explode around him. He makes his way down the ramp, high-fiving tons of fans while doing so.

[color=red]”Good evening everyone and welcome to Monday Night Raw! We’re less than twenty-four hours removed from The Bash, a Pay-Per-View that brought many huge surprises, one of them being that The Miz defeated Jeff Hardy to become the new World Heavyweight Champion!”[/color]

[color=blue]”I’ll be honest, I never thought there’d be a day when The Miz held the World Heavyweight Championship, but that day has come, and as surprising as it may be, The Miz won that match fair and square.”[/color]

[color=red]”I have to agree with you there, King. The Miz took advantage of a move that knocked Jeff Hardy unconscious and hit that Reality Check to earn the biggest victory of his career.”[/color]

[color=blue]”And The Miz winning wasn’t even the most surprising part, Michael. After The Miz won the match, we witnessed the return of The Phenom, The Undertaker. The Deadman returned after a near three-month absence and sent a strong message to The Miz.”[/color]

[color=red]”We’ve learned that The Undertaker is officially a member of the Raw Roster, and I believe that’s something Mr. McMahon will address later tonight.”[/color]

“Man, it was great to be here in Canada last night, and it’s d*mn sure great to be in Canada right here right now!” The crowd pops huge as Hardy now has a microphone. He stands in the center of the ring, smiling as the crowd gives him an incredible reaction. “I’m not happy about it, but last night I was pinned in the center of the ring by The Miz—“ The crowd begins to boo instantly upon the mention of the man that – they believe – screwed Jeff Hardy out of the World Heavyweight Championship. “Look, I know it sucks, but it happened. He did defeat me, and there’s nothing I can do about that. Last night after the match, I was rushed to the emergency room with a concussion, and I spent over seven hours in the hospital before I returned home. I was advised not to show up here tonight because there’s a chance that the concussion could come back, but I decided that it was worth the risk because man I have some news for The Miz.” Cheers fill the arena once again. The crowd loves Jeff Hardy, and pretty much anything he says is considered cheer-worthy to them. “Miz, you may have beaten me last night, but I happen to have a Rematch Clause!” Hardy leans against the ropes and stares into the camera with a determined look on his face. The crowd pops huge and “Hardy” chants begin to fill the arena.

[color=red]”Jeff Hardy straight to the point ! He has a Rematch Clause, and you know The Miz didn’t enjoy hearing those two words!”[/color]

[color=blue]”The Miz barely won the Championship last night, and now he has to defend it against the same man he won it from! This should be an awesome match!”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjgtC4ou6Zk&feature=channel_page]Mick Foley[/url]

“Unfortunately Jeff, your Rematch Clause can’t be cashed in tonight.” A lot of boos fill the arena as the General Manager of Raw emerges on the stage holding a microphone. Hardy looks at him with an angry, confused look. “I’m sorry, but it just can’t happen tonight.”

“What are you talkin about Mick? It says in my contract that I’m guaranteed a Rematch the night after I lose the Championship. I deserve that Rematch, and d*mnit I don’t see why you’re not gonna give it to me.” The crowd pops again and “Hardy” chants begin to fill the arena.

“I know, I realize that, but after working so hard last night, I decided to give The Miz the night off.” “Boo!” The crowd shows their disapproval, giving Foley a lot of heat. “However, Jeff, you can have your Rematch next week on Raw, provided you can win a match here tonight.”

“What the h*ll did The Miz do that was so d*mn tiring? I’m the one that suffered a concussion, d*mnit. I deserve that Match and I don’t see why I have to wait a week to get it. And now you’re saying I have to earn the Rematch? That doesn’t make any sense to me, Mick!”

“Look, I’m the General Manager, and I don’t have to sit around and be questioned by you! You do what I say, and that’s the way it works. If you don’t like it, then you can leave.” More boos from the crowd. “I’ve been very stressed lately, and I don’t have the time to listen to you complain. I made the best decision I could, and that’s how it’s going to stay.”

“You’re right Mick, you don’t have to listen to me complain. Maybe I should just go up there and kick your a*s, and you can be the one doing the complaining!” Hardy drops the microphone and the crowd pops as he walks up the ramp toward the General Manager, angry that he was practically screwed out of his Rematch.

“You know what, Jeff? You can’t do that.” The crowd boos. “You know why, Jeff? Because you’re fired!” The crowd boos incredibly loud as Jeff stares at Mick Foley furiously.

[color=red]”What? Mick Foley just fired Jeff Hardy for pretty much no reason at all!”[/color]

[color=blue]”Jeff Hardy’s been fired? What the h*ll is going on here?!”[/color]

Foley walks to the back and the crowd begins to chant “Hardy” as The Extreme Enigma reluctantly leaves the arena.

Commercial break

[b]Tomorrow night on ECW! After defending his Championship at The Bash, did Shelton Benjamin leave with the Gold? Or is Devon Immortal now the youngest ECW Champion in history? ECW! Live! Tomorrow on Sci-Fi at 9 PM![/b]

[color=red]”Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, and before the break Mick Foley made a shocking announcement. The General Manager of Monday Night Raw fired the Former World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy after Hardy complained about not getting his Rematch Clause tonight and looked to take his anger out on Mick Foley himself.”[/color]

[color=blue]”This is ridiculous, Michael. Jeff Hardy didn’t do anything wrong, and the fact that he was fired is absolutely uncalled for.”[/color]

[color=red]”I agree, and if we get any updates on Jeff Hardy, we’ll be sure to pass them on to the viewers. Definitely a disappointing night for the WWE Universe.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFO0moOHbtA&feature=channel_page]Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)[/url]

The crowd pops huge as The Ballin’ Superstar enters the arena, dressed in his usual attire, except in red. He walks half-way down the ramp, stops, and extends one arm to each side as a stream of fire explodes from the ramp. The crowd pops once again and MVP high-fives a few fans before sliding into the ring. He bounces off the ropes, then bounces off the opposite ropes, before performing a “Ballin’!” Taunt for the crowd.

[color=blue]”As unfortunate as it is that Jeff Hardy was fired, the show must go on. We’re about to see some Six-Man Tag Team Action and I’m sure this match will be good, Michael.”[/color]

[color=red]”You’re probably right there. Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP, defeated Striker Boyd two weeks ago in a match for the United States Championship, but he didn’t win the Title as the victory was a Disqualification Victory.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC6rWjS9Zo8&feature=related]Rey Mysterio[/url]

Excitement fills the arena as The Ultimate Underdog emerges on the stage, smiling. He points to the right side of the arena and fireworks explode seconds before he does the same on the left side of the arena. He makes his way to the ring, high-fiving a bunch of fans and stopping to talk to a few fans wearing Rey Mysterio masks.

[color=red]”Speaking of the United States Championship, Rey Mysterio won a Battle Royal two weeks ago on Raw and challenged Striker Boyd for the United States Championship last week, but he was defeated after Striker Boyd pulled the rope while he was going for a Springboard Splash, causing Mysterio to fall to the mat and land on his head, a move that pretty much took Mysterio out.”[/color]

[color=blue]”There are a lot of superstars on Raw right now that would love to be the United States Champion, and with Night of Champions just four weeks away, we’re likely to find out who will be challenging for the Title pretty soon.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ecj526xEas&feature=channel_page]John Morrison[/url]

Cheers fill the arena as “The Shaman of Sexy” emerges on the ramp wearing a blue and white coat over his ring attire. He taunts on the ramp and the camera effect makes it look like he’s moving in slow-motion. The crowd continues to cheer as John Morrison makes his way to the ring and climbs the ring steps before entering the ring and climbing to the top turnbuckle. He taunts for the crowd and steps down, getting ready to compete.

[color=red]”John Morrison was ready to retire from World Wrestling Entertainment three weeks ago. He said that he hadn’t won a match since being Drafted to Raw, and that he was tired of competing and losing every week. Jeff Hardy talked Morrison out of it, and Morrison has been feuding with The Miz for the past couple of weeks after The Miz insulted him a few weeks ago. The Miz definitely hasn’t seen the last of John Morrison, but right now Morrison has to focus on this Six-Man Tag Team Match.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xk3pDntX7M&feature=channel_page]The Hart Dynasty[/url]

Tyson Kidd & David Hart Smith enter the arena, Natayla at their side. The ECW Tag Team Championship Belts are around their waists, and the crowd boos as they walk to the ring. Kidd climbs the ring steps and enters the ring while David Hart Smith climbs on the ring apron and holds the ropes open for Natalya, who steps in.

[color=red]”Hold on a second, King. The Hart Dynasty? They’re ECW Superstars, what are they doing here on Monday Night Raw?”[/color]

[color=blue]”I have no idea, Michael. I’m guessing we’re going to hear some sort of explanation, though, as Natayla has a microphone.”[/color]

“After tonight, Monday Night Raw will never be the same.” The crowd pops a little as Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, and Natayla are from Canada. “You see, earlier this week there was a 15-Man Trade between Raw, ECW, and Smackdown. Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, and myself were traded to Raw during that, and we’ve taken the ECW Tag Team Championships with us. With The Hart Dynasty on Raw, the Raw Locker Room will have to take notice, because we truly are the best of the business today.” She hands the microphone to the Referee and exits the ring, the crowd booing a little.

[color=red]”Talk about huge news, King! A 15-Man Trade betweeen Raw, ECW, and Smackdown, and Raw has acquired The Hart Dynasty!”[/color]

[color=blue]”I wonder if that’s what Mr. McMahon is going to talk about later! Who else has Monday Night Raw acquired in this big trade?!”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeL_jxxMThI]Striker Boyd[/url]

Tons of boos fill the arena as the former United States Champion, Striker Boyd, emerges on the stage. A cocky smile lines his face as he walks to the ring, looking ready to inflict pain. The fans boo as he walks by them, but he doesn't care.

First Match: Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP), Rey Mysterio, & John Morrison vs. The Hart Dynasty (w/Natalya) & Striker Boyd

Match: *Ding ding!* The bell rings and the match gets underway. Pretty much all of the superstars in the match know that they have to make an impression, because they all want a chance to compete for the United States Championship. Striker Boyd knows that he could end up competing against one of these men at Night of Champions, so he has to watch all of their styles so that he knows what to be prepared for. After a moment of discussion, David Hart Smith decides to start for his team, while John Morrison starts for his. Hart starts with a Clothesline, but Morrison ducks it. He hits a kick to the chest and tries a Moonlight Drive, looking to end it extremely early, but Hart blocks it, grabs Morrison’s arm and hits a powerful Short-Arm Clothesline. The crowd boos and MVP and Mysterio yell words of support to their Tag Team Partner. Hart pulls Morrison to his feet and hits a second Short-Arm Clothesline. He drops an elbow and goes into a cover. “1! 2! Three—no!” Morrison kicks out.

[color=red]”I still can’t believe that The Hart Dynasty was traded to Monday Night Raw, but even more unbelievable than that is the pure strength of David Hart Smith. Kylarnartia might have a challenge when it comes to being the strongest superstar on the roster.”[/color]

Hart quickly applies a Rear Naked Chokehold, trying to put pressure on Morrison and win the match by rendering him unconscious. The Referee asks Morrison if he wants to quit, but The Shaman of Sexy refuses. He begins to fade, but the crowd begins to clap, trying to help him escape the hold. He grabs Hart’s leg and moves it away from his chest, temporarily breaking the hold. After a few elbows to the shin from Morrison, Hart breaks the hold. Both superstars get to their feet and Hart goes for a Clothesline, but Morrison ducks it and hits a Spinning Wheel Kick. The crowd begins to cheer as Morrison slowly crawls to his corner.

[color=blue]”John Morrison needs to make the Tag right here. He’s taken a lot of pain and if he doesn’t Tag Out soon, he’s going to end up losing this thing.”[/color]

Morrison reaches---[b]MAKES THE TAG TO MYSTERIO![/b] Hart makes the Tag to Boyd and the United States Champion enters the ring. He tries to take down Mysterio with a Big Boot, but The Ultimate Underdog slides under his legs! Mysterio hits a Dropkick to the back! Goes for a 619, but no! Boyd moves out of the way and blasts him with a Clothesline. The crowd begins to boo as the United States Champion stomps Mysterio’s chest before stepping on him. “1! 2! 3! 4!” Boyd breaks the “hold” and rebounds off the ropes. He drops a knee to the chest of Mysterio and tries a cover. “1! 2!” Mysterio kicks out! “Let’s go!” Tyson Kidd yells from the apron. Boyd looks at him for a moment, decides he doesn’t really care about what he has to say, and goes back to work on Mysterio. Wait—[b]SMALL PACKAGE![/b] “1! 2!” Boyd kicks out! Mysterio goes for a Hero Attack Clothesline, but Boyd with a Kitchen Sink!” Boyd hooks the outside leg! “1! 2! Three—no!” MVP makes the save!

[color=red]”How close was that? Striker Boyd may not be the most powerful man on the roster, but he is the most ruthless. Boyd just destroys his opponents, and that’s part of the reason that he’s the United States Champion.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Yeah, I don’t like Striker Boyd, but you have to give credit where credit is due. The guy is a very talented athlete.”[/color]

The Referee yells at MVP to get out of the ring and Boyd drags Mysterio to his corner. He holds Mysterio in a Chicken Wing while Tyson Kidd stomps away at his chest. The Referee turns around and Boyd breaks the hold before tagging in Tyson Kidd. Kidd pulls Mysterio to the center of the ring and hits a Leg Drop. Cover! “1! 2!” Mysterio kicks out! Kidd yells “That was three!” to the Referee before going back to work on Mysterio. He goes for a Suplex, but Mysterio lands on his feet. He hits a Reverse Neckbreaker! Mysterio runs to the corner—makes the Tag to MVP! MVP hits a Clothesline on Kidd! The Dynamo rolls to his feet and gets hit with an Overhead Throw from The Ballin’ Superstar! MVP looks around the arena and smiles. He rebounds off the ropes...[b]BALLIN’![/b] Elbow Drop! Cover! “1! 2! Three—no!” David Hart Smith breaks it up!

[color=red]”How impressive is The Hart Dynasty in their Debut here on Raw, King?”[/color]

[color=blue]”Very impressive, Michael. Just what you’d expect from graduates of The Hart Family Dungeon.”[/color]

Kidd makes the Tag to Boyd, who takes MVP down with a Big Boot. He measures him up for the Strikeout, but MVP ducks it and hits a Russian Leg Sweep. The crowd pops as MVP makes a Tag to John Morrison, who runs right into the ring and decks David Hart Smith, knocking him off the apron and sending him to the mat below. Tyson Kidd tries a Right Hand, but Morrison blocks it and elbows him off the apron. Taking advantage of the distraction, Boyd goes for a Strikeout on Morrison, but The Shaman of Sexy ducks it and [b]FLYING CHUCK![/b] The crowd pops huge as Morrison blasts the United States Champion with a huge kick! Morrison picks him up—[b]MOONLIGHT DRIVE CONNECTS![/b] Hooks the legs! “1! 2! 3!”

Winners: Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP), Rey Mysterio, & John Morrison

[color=red]”What a big win for John Morrison! He picks up his first victory on Raw, and it’s over the United States Champion himself, Striker Boyd!”[/color]

[color=blue]”If John Morrison can continue to perform like he did tonight, it’s only a matter of time before he’s competing for the United States Championship.”[/color]

Commercial break

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Shawn Michaels!” The crowd pops huge as The Heart Break Kid appears on the screen. He’s dressed in street clothes, and there is a serious look on his face. “Shawn, last night at The Bash, you were seconds away from earning a big victory over Edge and earning the right to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Champions. The man that you considered a good friend, Ace Diamond, suddenly pulled you out of the ring and hit you in the skull with a steel chair.” “Boo!” “That obviously cost you the match, but the question here is, why?”

“I couldn’t tell you, Todd. I have no idea why Ace attacked me last night, but I do know that I’m not going to let it stand. Ace said time and time again that he grew up as one of my biggest fans, and he and I had become great friends after he joined the WWE. I thought he had my back last night, but as you could see I was wrong.” Boos fill the arena. “Like you might expect, Ace isn’t here tonight. He decided to take the night off.” More boos. “But next week, I’m going to go out to that ring and I’m going to call Ace out to the ring. I’m going to demand an explanation, and then I’m going to kick his teeth right down his throat!” “HBK!” chants fill the arena as The Heart Break Kid walks down the hallway.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8LQGvwiUeY&feature=channel_page]Charlie Haas[/url]

Charlie Haas, formerly one half of The World’s Greatest Tag Team, enters the arena. He walks to the ring, determined to win. He doesn’t get much of a reaction from the crowd, but that doesn’t bother him. He’s not out to impress the crowd; he’s out to win.

[color=red]”You heard Shawn Michaels ladies and gentlemen. He’s going to call out Ace Diamond next week on Raw, and I think that’s something everyone will be looking forward to.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Well, coming up next, we’re going to see The Colons in non-Title action against Charlie Haas and Super Crazy!”[/color]

[b]Charlie Haas & Super Crazy vs. The Colons [Up Next][/b]

Commercial break

Super Crazy’s theme plays in the background as we return live and the high-flyer joins Charlie Haas in the ring to compete in a match against the World Tag Team Champions.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_JdzCXOTSo&feature=channel_page]The Colons[/url]
The fans leap to their feet in excitement and begin to cheer as The Brothers Colon make their way into the arena. Their World Tag Team Championships - Primo's around his waist and Carlito's around his neck - shine from the arena lights. They each walk down a seperate side of the ramp, high-fiving some fans along the way.

[color=red]”This is a non-Title Match, but you’ve gotta believe that if Charlie Haas and Super Crazy pick up a win here, they’ll be in contention for the World Tag Team Championships.”[/color]

[color=blue]”I wonder how Carlito and Primo feel about The Hart Dynasty. I mean, there are now two sets of Tag Team Championships on Raw as The Hart Dynasty brought the ECW Tag Team Championships with them here.”[/color]

Match: Super Crazy & Charlie Haas vs. The Colons

Match: Haas and Carlito started the match. Carlito ran at his opposition and hit a clothesline. Charlie quickly scattered to his feet and ran at Carlito, who somersaulted under Haas. He rolled back and tagged in Primo. Primo jumped onto the top rope and hit a Crossbody.

[color=red]”There’s some quick cooperation from the Colons.”[/color]

Primo hit a series of rights on Haas’ head. The young high flyer backflipped off a turnbuckle after running at it. He tried to take down Charlie, but Haas had moved towards Super Crazy. He tagged in Crazy, who ran at Primo as he stood. Primo rolled around Crazy and hit a Backstabber to pick up a win.

Winners: The Colons

[color=blue]”Yet another impressive showing from The Colons here tonight. It was a pretty quick match, Michael. I wonder if The Hart Dynasty will be the Team that can finally defeat The Colons, because no other team has been able to do it.”[/color]

[color=red]”Still to come tonight, we’re going to hear from Mr. McMahon, and I’m guessing that his announcement has something to do with the 15-Man Trade that The Hart Dynasty announced earlier.”[/color]

Commercial break

[b]He’s high-flying, he’s extreme, he’s defied the odds time and time again! And in one week, he makes his return to the ring! Paul London returns to Monday Night Raw! Next week![/b]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJWaw8MhEs&feature=channel_page]Kane[/url]

[b]BOOM![/b] Fireworks explode on the stage as The Big Red Machine, Kane, enters the arena. He makes his way to the ring, staring as his opponent, Manu, in the ring. Despite the fact that Manu is a large man, he knows he won’t have a problem making quick work of him.

Manu comes straight at Kane with rights, lefts and Clotheslines Kane looks to be staggered but he comes straight back with a throat-thrust, knocking Manu down, before pulling him into the corner choking him . Finally Kane throws Manu from the corner into the center of the ring.

[color=blue]”And the strength of Kane just completely overwhelms Manu!”[/color]

[color=red] “Manu's an extraordinary athlete, and a second generation star, but all the lineage in the world won't save him from the evil Kane”.[/color]

The fans give Kane MAJOR heat as he climbs to the top rope, and begins to measure Manu, who gets to his feet only to take a MASSIVE flying clothesline. Kane raises hand calling for a Chokeslam, and the fans boo mamothly as Kane grabs Manu around the throat. But Manu kicks the Big Red Machine in the stomach. Kane looks outraged!

[color=red]”Kane looks absolutely livid!”[/color]

[Color=blue]”That might have been the stupidest thing Manu could have done!”[/color]

[b]BIG BOOT![/b] Kane taunts to even more boos, as he pulls Manu into position for a Tombstone Piledriver. [B]TOMBSTONE CONNECTS![/B] Kane crosses the fallen Manu's arms over his chest, cover 1...2...3! Kane stands above a devastated Manu and raises his hands high above his head, before throwing them down and setting off four torrents of flame from the corners of the ring.

Winner: Kane

[color=red]”Kane continues to make an impact here on Monday Night Raw with a big victory over Manu.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Coming up next, we’re going to hear from Mr. McMahon!”[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnFc_O3kJVU&feature=channel_page]Vince McMahon[/url]

The crowd pops huge as The Chairman of the Board of Directors enters the arena. He’s dressed in a grey suit, and he powerwalks to the ring as only he can. Upon entering the ring, he asks for a microphone.

[color=red]”It’s time to hear what Mr. McMahon has to say, King. I’ve been waiting all night to find out what this big announcement is.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Me too, Michael. Let’s see what’s going on.”[/color]

“Well I have to say—it’s great to be back!” The crowd cheers. “But ladies and gentlemen, when I returned here tonight I had an announcement to make. It was one big announcement that I was very excited to make. Now I’m still going to make that announcement, but because of actions earlier in the show, I have two more announcements to make. Let’s start with the exciting one first. As Natalya so kindly announced earlier, a 15-Superstar Trade took place earlier in the week.” This comment gets a big pop. “I’m going to reveal right now who got traded to which shows. So if you will, take a look at the TitanTron.”

[align=center][b]TO RAW:

-Tyson Kidd
-David Hart Smith
-Natalya
-The Great Khali
-Zack Ryder

TO ECW:

-Charlie Haas
-Santino Marella
-Saruto Desa
-The Brian Kendrick
-Cody Rhodes

TO SMACKDOWN:

-Evan Bourne
-Chris West
-Rey Mysterio
-Mark Henry
-Melina[/b][/align]

Tons of cheers fill the arena as the results of the Trade appear on the TitanTron. “Well, I’m glad you all like the Trade, and I hope that it will bring some much-needed change to the Brands. However, now I have to address a situation that’s much more serious. You see, earlier in the night Mick Foley fired Jeff Hardy.” The crowd boos like crazy. “Well, Mick, I need you to come out here right now.”

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjgtC4ou6Zk&feature=channel_page]Mick Foley[/url]

The arena is filled with heat as Foley’s music plays throughout the arena. The General Manager of Raw enters the arena dressed in a black suit and holding a clipboard. The crowd boos as he walks to the ring. Vince McMahon gets a microphone and hands it to him.

“So, Mick, long time no see.” The crowd is quiet. “Look, I brought you out here because you did something earlier in the night that I never expected you to do.”

“You’re clearly talking about the fact that I fired Jeff Hardy. Vince, you can’t tell me you haven’t done things like that before. He disrespected me, and he threatened me, and I’m not going to stand for that. I did what I needed to do.” The crowd boos.

"You think Jeff Hardy disrespected you, Mick? You think Jeff Hardy deserved to be fired, Mick? Well d*mnit I think you're wrong! And for that reason, I'm going to put you in a match with Jeff Hardy himself! I'm going to put you in a one-on-one match with Jeff Hardy right here on Raw next week! It's going to be Mick Foley one-on-one with Jeff Hardy in a Hardcore Match! And the loser, will be
...FIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDD!"

[color=red]”WOAH! What an announcement! A Hardcore Match right here on Raw next week!”[/color]

[color=blue]”You gotta be kidding me!”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76zVMnOWzzc]Edge[/url]

“You Think You Know Me?” blasts on the P/A, and it is followed with lyrics - the crowd boos as Edge walks out through the curtain of smoke, appearing on stage. He fashions his leather overcoat, with new black & red pants. He smiles and laughs at the crowd. Slowly, he makes his way down the ramp. A couple metres away from the stage, he stops and taunts the crowd, throwing both hands in the air, with only his index & pinky in the air; setting his stage pyros off. He runs and slides into the ring and taunts on the ropes as the crowd boos louder. Edge gets up, and climbs the turnbuckle, taunting the crowd again with his hand gesture.

[color=red]”I wonder what Edge is doing out here.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Doesn’t he know that it’s a bad idea to interrupt Mr. McMahon?”[/color]

Edge gets a microphone and walks over to Mr. McMahon. “Vince, I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I couldn’t sit in the back and listen to this crap anymore.” Boos from the crowd. “You know just as well as I do that Jeff Hardy deserves to be fired, and Mick Foley did the right thing by firing him.” “You Suck!” chants fill the arena, but The Rated-R Superstar ignores them.

“Edge, there’s two things that bother me more than anything else. Those two things are being interrupted, and having to listen to whiny sons of b*tches like yourself!” The crowd pops huge. “Now what I said goes, and to be honest Edge, I’m not so happy that you interrupted me right here tonight. So I tell you what I’m going to do.” He pauses. “Actually, I’d rather show you. You may have a World Title Match in four weeks at Night of Champions, but next week you’re going to face a man that will make his Debut back on Monday Night Raw.”

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KAsNr2Ajuw&feature=channel_page]The Great Khali[/url]

The crowd pops huge and Edge’s eyes widen in disbelief as the seven foot three Punjabi Playboy enters the arena with Renjin Singh at his side. He smiles and yells as he raises his arms in the air.

“That’s right! Next week, it’s gonna be Edge vs. The Great Khali!”[/color]

[IMG]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn412/zack12354/RawCloser.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

I thought you may have gone ahead and written the match Star' date=' but hell you changed the ending result, I guess that's payback for me not writing the match. I'll get to possibly reading RAW later on, if you really had wanted me to I could have written the match Star last night.

[/quote']

I didn't have the time to write it; the reason for Rachel Delta winning is because there is a new Diva scheduled to make her Debut on Smackdown soon, and I'm thinking I have a decent storyline idea that works there. I had said I'd have The Bash posted at a certain time, and I was unable to fit the Divas Match in; it had nothing to do with you not writing it.

Archived