WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

[spoiler=ECW – June 30, 2009][align=center]WWEHDLogo.jpg

ECW – The Reign Continues[/align]

St. Louis – Missouri

Red fireworks explode across the stage as the next exciting edition of ECW is set to begin!

Shelton Benjamin

The crowd boos as The Gold Standard enters the arena. He stands on the stage for a moment as fireworks explode before walking down the ramp, ECW Championship around his waist. He’s dressed in a black suit and holding a microphone. Just two nights after defeating Devon Immortal, he doesn’t plan on competing tonight.

”Good evening and welcome to E C W! Thanks for joining us here in St. Louis Missouri as we prepare for a big night of extreme action!”

”I’m Matt Striker, he’s Todd Grisham, and standing in the ring right now is the man that successfully defended the ECW Championship against Devon Immortal two nights ago at The Bash, Shelton Benjamin.”

”I saw the match, and I have to say it was very action-packed. That’s something you can only see here on Tuesday Nights.”

”While you are wrong quite often, you’re right this time. ECW is full of the best young superstars in the business today, and they always put on a great show.”

“That’s twice now.” He pauses, and the crowd begins to boo. He knows he’s a great athlete, and he has no problem making sure the crowd knows it as well. “Last night at The Bash, I defeated a man who is – to his credit – the youngest superstar in Wrestling History to hold the World Heavyweight Championship. While that’s impressive and all, it’s got nothing on my accomplishments. I’m an all-american athlete, I’m a former Tag Team, United States, and Intercontinental Champion. The difference between Devon Immortal and myself is that he’s a Former Champion, while I’m the Champion now.” The boos continue as Benjamin holds up the ECW Championship, letting everyone in the crowd get a good look. “I am The Gold Standard. I live to compete, and I’m most comfortable when I’m holding a Championship. There are some decent athletes in the back, but none of them have the skills and the experience that I have.” Some boos, and a few crowd members yell “You Suck!” “The truth hurts, doesn’t it? I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong since coming to ECW. I haven’t been pinned, I haven’t tapped out, there’s no one that can defeat me.”

”I can’t argue with that, Todd. I mean, Benjamin is completely right. He hasn’t lost a match since coming to ECW.”

“Now last night it was announced that a 15-Man Trade had been officiated between all the brands. After looking over the superstars that ECW acquired, I’m still one-hundred percent sure that I’m the best superstar on the show. See, when I was growing up, I—“

Christian

"Just Close Your Eyes" hits and the crowd pops huge. The Instant Classic enters the arena to a huge ovation. He smiles as he walks to the ring, wearing a tan button down t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. He high-fives a bunch of fans before entering the ring and climbing to the top rope. He puts his hand to his forehead and looks around the arena as his "peeps".

”Hold on a minute! That’s Christian! Last time we saw him he was injured at a live event and forced to vacate the ECW Championship!”

”Yeah but Matt, I don’t believe that Christian is medically cleared to compete!”

Christian climbs to the opposite turnbuckle and does the “peeps” taunt again as Benjamin seems surprised to see him. He steps down and gets a microphone. “Ya know—“ He stops talking as the “Christian” chants in the arena are nearly deafening. “Ya know,” he laughs. “Shelton, first things first man congratulations on taking my Title and insulting me when you knew full well I couldn’t do anything about it. Kudos, really.” He claps mockingly as the crowd cheers. “Now secondly, secondly. Before you ask, I’m not medically cleared to compete. I’m still injured, so you’re safe. For now.” A huge pop from the crowd. “Yeah, that’s right. I can’t beat you and take the ECW Title just yet, but don’t worry because soon enough I am gonna return and I am gonna do that.” Benjamin looks annoyed as he stares at the Former ECW Champion.

“You? Beat me? That’s hilarious. I’m ten times better than you and you know it.” Boos fill the arena. “If you’re not here to wrestle me, then why exactly are you here?”

“Chill out man, chill out. It’s all in good fun. But honestly I think whatever golden hair dye you’re usin is starting to get to your head. No offense or anything, it looks great. It’s no big deal, if you wanna look like a walking Halloween costume I’m not gonna complain about it. Why I’m here is, the General Manager of ECW, you know Teddy Long? Well, he had to attend a meeting tonight at the WWE Headquarters, and they asked me to fill in as the Interim General Manager for the night.” The crowd pops HUGE and Benjamin looks more annoyed. “So look I’m not gonna stand out here and waste any more time. Although I should tell you, you’re going to be competing tonight.” Benjamin says “What?” with an angry look and Christian returns the look with a smile. “Yeah I figured a Champion like yourself would enjoy some competition. So right here tonight, you’re going to go one-on-one with—“ He pauses. “Actually, I don’t think I’m gonna tell you. I’ll let you wait and see for yourself when it’s time for the match.”

”I knew tonight was gonna be big, but now that Christian is the Interim General Manager for the night, it’s going to be even bigger!”

”So tonight Shelton Benjamin will step into the ring with someone, but he doesn’t know who. Who has Christian chosen as Benjamin’s opponent? We’ll find out later tonight!”

Commercial break

The Brian Kendrick

“Man With A Plan” plays throughout the arena and the crowd begins to boo. The Brian Kendrick – one of ECW’s up-and-coming young superstars – enters the arena. He dances on the ramp, wearing a black leather jacket that matches his black wrestling tights and boots. He makes his way to the ring, mocking some fans as they reach out for high-fives.

”Welcome back to ECW, and we just learned that the Former ECW Champion, Christian, is going to be the Interim General Manager for the night. I understand that in addition to making a big Main Event Match, Christian has another match in store for the WWE Universe.”

”Speaking of big, here’s a guy who believes he’s going to make it big here in ECW. I spoke to The Brian Kendrick earlier today and he said he was excited to be traded here to ECW, and that he plans on capturing some Championship Gold pretty soon.”

”Like I said two nights ago at The Bash, I’m a big fan of The Brian Kendrick. It’s great to have him back here in ECW.”

“Welcome to a new era of E C W!” The crowd boos as Kendrick begins to speak, now holding a microphone. “Earlier this week, ECW struck gold so-to-speak. It struck gold when I, The Brian Kendrick, was traded to it. I may not be the biggest guy in the business, but I’ve got looks, I’ve got skills, and I’ve got smarts. The ECW Locker Room is lucky to have someone like me as a member of it, and you people should feel honored that you get to see me compete here. So to prove myself, I’ve decided to issue an open challenge! Any superstar in the back that thinks they can defeat me, come on out and give it a try!”

”A very courageous man, The Brian Kendrick. An open challenge to any ECW Superstar that wants to face him. You’ve gotta respect his confidence and ability.”

”What do you think about Kendrick saying he’s got looks, skills, and smarts, Matt?”

”He’s got more of those things than pretty much anyone here, other than myself of course. Certainly more than you, Todd.”

”You’re hilarious, you know that?”

”Thanks, I do try to be.”

“Kendrick, hold on a second man.” The crowd pops huge again as Christian appears on the TitanTron. Kendrick looks up at him in confusion. “I was thinkin about how you issued an open challenge and whatnot, and then I remembered that there’s a guy who just recently signed an ECW Contract and is looking to make his Debut. I figured, why not have him be your opponent?”

“I’ll take on anyone, and beat anyone.” Kendrick says arrogantly to boos.

”So who’s this guy going to be?”

Billy Kidman

”Wow! You’ve gotta be kidding me! I didn’t expect him!”

For a good twenty seconds, nothing happens, but suddenly the Former Crusierweight Champion Billy Kidman bursts into the arena to a huge pop. Kendrick looks bewildered as Kidman makes his way to the ring, sporting a pair of green wrestling tights that say “Kidman” on the back of them. He high fives a bunch of fans before entering the ring. His hair is spiked rather than in a ponytail.

”If anyone had any doubt, it’s gone now! That’s Billy Kidman right there, and he’s quite possibly one of the biggest superstars to ever join the Land of Extreme!”

”This is gonna be one h*ll of a match!”

First Match: The Brian Kendrick vs. Billy Kidman

Match: “Kidman” chants and some “Welcome Back!” chants fill the arena as the two superstars circle each other in the ring. They lock-up and Kidman quickly takes Kendrick down with a Snapmare. Dropkick to the back from Kidman! Cover! “1! 2!” Kendrick kicks out! Kendrick goes for a Clothesline, but Kidman dodges it and hits an Arm Bar, and another! Goes for a third, but Kendrick counters into a Small Package! “1! 2!” Kidman rolls out of it. Kidman rebounds off the ropes—Dropkick to the knee from Kendrick! The crowd boos as Kendrick hits a Hook Kick to the side of the head, taking the returning superstar down. Kendrick hooks the legs! “1! 2! Three—no!” Kickout!

”Talk about fast-paced, these guys are pretty much evenly matched in that area. I’m looking forward to seeing more than just one match between these two.”

”I’m still trying to take all this in, Matt. We haven’t seen Billy Kidman in years and tonight he makes a return that I don’t think anyone expected. It’s going to be awesome having two experienced high-flying superstars like Billy Kidman and The Brian Kendrick here on ECW.”

Kendrick applies a Reverse Chinlock. He drives his knee into Kidman’s back, applying more pressure. The Referee asks Kidman if he wants to Submit, but he obviously says no. He didn’t return just to tap out to a Reverse Chinlock. The crowd begins to clap, some of them stomp their feet. They’re trying to will Kidman to his feet, and it begins to work. Kidman gets to a vertical base. Grabs Kendrick—NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX! “1! 2! Three—no!” And this time it’s Kendrick that kicks out! Kendrick with the Irish Whip into the ropes, and Kidman responds with a kick to the face. Goes for a BK Bomb! Can he get it? No! Kendrick blocks it! Right Hand from Kidman! And another one! Kendrick ducks a third one and grabs Kidman’s head, looking to end the match with The Kendrick. He fails as Kidman blocks it and throws him onto the ropes, causing Kendrick to land in a very uncomfortable position.

”Ouch. I’ve taken a move like that before and man does it hurt. Kendrick’s in a bad way right now.”

”How impressive does Billy Kidman look here, Matt? It appears as if he doesn’t have any ring rust.”

”Extremely impressive, Todd. It’s not surprising considering the man we’re talking about is Billy Kidman, arguably the best Crusierweight of all time.”

Kidman hits a strong Dropkick on Kendrick, sending him to the floor below. The crowd cheers as he exits the ring and grabs the arrogant superstar. Kidman slams Kendrick’s head into the ring apron before throwing him into the ring. He slides in—hooks the leg! “1! 2!” Kendrick kicks out again. Kidman Irish Whips Kendrick into the corner. He runs forward and hits a Shining Wizard kick in the corner, taking Kendrick down. Hooks the legs! “1! 2! Three—no!” Kendrick kicks out! Kendrick goes for a Suplex, but Kidman blocks it. He hits a few Right Hands to the chest and counters into a Facebuster Suplex.

”The Brian Kendrick keeps throwing moves at Kidman, and he keeps blocking them.”

”The Brian Kendrick didn’t expect to have to face Kidman, and that might’ve thrown him off his game a bit here.”

Kendrick hits a Running Hook Kick, hitting Kidman by surprise and taking him down. He grabs Kidman’s head and runs toward the corner, looking for The Kendrick one more time. But wait! Kidman blocks it! He pushes Kendrick into the corner and Kendrick’s head slams into the turnbuckle. He stumbles out--BK BOMB! Kidman starts to go for the cover, but the crowd begins to chant “Shooting Star!”. He smiles and decides to drag Kendrick over to the corner. Climbs to the top—SHOOTING STAR PRESS! That’s gonna do it! Hooks the leg! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Billy Kidman

”I don’t have much to say about this other than “wow.” That was one of the most impressive return performances I’ve ever seen. ECW, meet Billy Kidman.”

”This show continues to be full of big announcements! What else will happen tonight?”

”I’m not sure, but I know our Broadcast Colleague Ryan Wall is standing by with Zack Blaze. Ryan?”

“Thanks Matt, Todd. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, Zack Blaze!” The crowd boos a little as Zack Blaze appears on the TitanTron. They don’t know him too well, so they don’t really have much of an opinion on him. “Zack, two weeks ago Rob Van Dam pinned you, and last week Rob Van Dam pinned your Tag Team Partner Goldust. Now from what I understand, you’re not fond of RVD and you believe that he’s overstayed his welcome here in ECW. If that’s the case, why can’t you beat him?” The crowd cheers a bit.

“I can’t beat him? Do you know who I am? I may be new around here, but I’m one of the best wrestlers in the world. I was trained by Kurt Angle, the best wrestler in the world today.” The crowd boos. “Rob Van Dam got lucky, but I’m going to get even. See—“

“Zack Haze! How’s it goin?” The crowd pops as Christian appears in the screen. Zack Blaze looks angry that Christian interrupted him and said his name wrong.

“It’s Zack Blaze, you-“

“Listen man I don’t really care.” The crowd laughs. “Look I don’t have time to stand around and talk, but I did hear that you wanted a chance to get even with Rob Van Dam. So being the Interim General Manager for the night and being the nice guy that I am, I decided to give you that chance. You’re going to face Rob Van Dam in an Extreme Rules Match.” Tons of cheers fill the arena. “And that match, is next.”

”Wow! Christian continues to drop bombshells tonight on ECW! Zack Blaze takes on Rob Van Dam in an Extreme Rules Match! Next!”

Commercial break

RVD and Blaze Circle one-another briefly before Blaze slips behind RVD, and hit's a German Suplex, his arms are locked! He gets another German, a Third!, he keeps hold of the waist lock, and uses his leverage to wear Van Dam down.

“I don't think Blaze stands a chance in a match with RVD if Mr. Tuesday Night can get his hands on a weapon, and I think Zack Blaze realises this, and that's why he's gonna try and keep RVD on the mat here”.

RVD starts to stand in the waist lock and delivers a series of elbows to the ribs of Blaze, before slipping out and hitting a Roundhouse Kick to the the face of Blaze and taking him down. Blaze rolls from the ring, as does Van Dam, RVD and Zack Blaze eye one-another un-blinkingly, before Van Dam says something like “Let's make this fun!” The fans pop, most of them don't know what RVD says, but they see him grab two chairs, he throws one to Blaze – Wait a second! Vandamninator on the outside!.

”Vandaminator! RVD just knocked Zack Blaze out cold!”

”I'm sure when Blaze wakes up he's gonna be kicking himself over that!”

”He won’t need to! Rob Van Dam already kicked the taste out of his mouth!”

Van Dam drops his chair before sliding Blaze into the ring. The fans pop bigtime as RVD climbs to the top rope and gives them his “Rob! Van! Dam!” taunt. Five-Star Frog Splash!!

Cover! 1...2...3!

Winner: Rob Van Dam (RVD)

”I’ll tell you something, Todd. If Rob Van Dam has overstayed his welcome, I don’t want to be the one to tell him.”

”Neither do I; I’d rather not have a steel chair kicked into my face.”

”Well, still to come tonight, Shelton Benjamin will be in Non-Title Action, but we don’t know who his opponent’s going to be.”

”But coming up next, we’ll take you back to last night on Raw, when there some shocking announcements made.”

Commercial break

And now, it’s time for the RAW Rebound! Brought to you by WWE Legacy™!

[align=center]LAST NIGHT

”Good evening everyone and welcome to Monday Night Raw! We’re less than twenty-four hours removed from The Bash, a Pay-Per-View that brought many huge surprises, one of them being that The Miz defeated Jeff Hardy to become the new World Heavyweight Champion!”

”I’ll be honest, I never thought there’d be a day when The Miz held the World Heavyweight Championship, but that day has come, and as surprising as it may be, The Miz won that match fair and square.”

”I have to agree with you there, King. The Miz took advantage of a move that knocked Jeff Hardy unconscious and hit that Reality Check to earn the biggest victory of his career.”

“Look, I know it sucks, but it happened. He did defeat me, and there’s nothing I can do about that. Last night after the match, I was rushed to the emergency room with a concussion, and I spent over seven hours in the hospital before I returned home. I was advised not to show up here tonight because there’s a chance that the concussion could come back, but I decided that it was worth the risk because man I have some news for The Miz.” Cheers fill the arena once again. The crowd loves Jeff Hardy, and pretty much anything he says is considered cheer-worthy to them. “Miz, you may have beaten me last night, but I happen to have a Rematch Clause!” Hardy leans against

crowd pops huge and “Hardy” chants begin to fill the arena.

”Jeff Hardy straight to the point ! He has a Rematch Clause, and you know The Miz didn’t enjoy hearing those two words!”

“Unfortunately Jeff, your Rematch Clause can’t be cashed in tonight.” A lot of boos fill the arena as the General Manager of Raw emerges on the stage holding a microphone. Hardy looks at him with an angry, confused look. “I’m sorry, but it just can’t happen tonight.”

“I know, I realize that, but after working so hard last night, I decided to give The Miz the night off.” “Boo!” The crowd shows their disapproval, giving Foley a lot of heat. “However, Jeff, you can have your Rematch next week on Raw, provided you can win a match here tonight.”

“What the h*ll did The Miz do that was so d*mn tiring? I’m the one that suffered a concussion, d*mnit. I deserve that Match and I don’t see why I have to wait a week to get it. And now you’re saying I have to earn the Rematch? That doesn’t make any sense to me, Mick!”

“Look, I’m the General Manager, and I don’t have to sit around and be questioned by you! You do what I say, and that’s the way it works. If you don’t like it, then you can leave.” More boos from the crowd. “I’ve been very stressed lately, and I don’t have the time to listen to you complain. I made the best decision I could, and that’s how it’s going to stay.”

“You’re right Mick, you don’t have to listen to me complain. Maybe I should just go up there and kick your a*s, and you can be the one doing the complaining!” Hardy drops the microphone and the crowd pops as he walks up the ramp toward the General Manager, angry that he was practically screwed out of his Rematch.

“You know what, Jeff? You can’t do that.” The crowd boos. “You know why, Jeff? Because you’re fired!” The crowd boos incredibly loud as Jeff stares at Mick Foley furiously.

”What? Mick Foley just fired Jeff Hardy for pretty much no reason at all!”

”Jeff Hardy’s been fired? What the h*ll is going on here?!”

LATER THAT NIGHT

“Well I have to say—it’s great to be back!” The crowd cheers. “But ladies and gentlemen, when I returned here tonight I had an announcement to make. It was one big announcement that I was very excited to make. Now I’m still going to make that announcement, but because of actions earlier in the show, I have two more announcements to make. Let’s start with the exciting one first. As Natalya so kindly announced earlier, a 15-Superstar Trade took place earlier in the week.” This comment gets a big pop. “I’m going to reveal right now who got traded to which shows. So if you will, take a look at the TitanTron.”

TO RAW:

-Tyson Kidd

-David Hart Smith

-Natalya

-The Great Khali

-Zack Ryder

TO ECW:

-Charlie Haas

-Santino Marella

-Saruto Desa

-The Brian Kendrick

-Cody Rhodes

TO SMACKDOWN:

-Evan Bourne

-Chris West

-Rey Mysterio

-Mark Henry

-Melina

“So, Mick, long time no see.” The crowd is quiet. “Look, I brought you out here because you did something earlier in the night that I never expected you to do.”

“You’re clearly talking about the fact that I fired Jeff Hardy. Vince, you can’t tell me you haven’t done things like that before. He disrespected me, and he threatened me, and I’m not going to stand for that. I did what I needed to do.” The crowd boos.

"You think Jeff Hardy disrespected you, Mick? You think Jeff Hardy deserved to be fired, Mick? Well d*mnit I think you're wrong! And for that reason, I'm going to put you in a match with Jeff Hardy himself! I'm going to put you in a one-on-one match with Jeff Hardy right here on Raw next week! It's going to be Mick Foley one-on-one with Jeff Hardy in a Hardcore Match! And the loser, will be

...FIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDD!"

”WOAH! What an announcement! A Hardcore Match right here on Raw next week!”

”You gotta be kidding me!”

”I wonder what Edge is doing out here.”

”Doesn’t he know that it’s a bad idea to interrupt Mr. McMahon?”

Edge gets a microphone and walks over to Mr. McMahon. “Vince, I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I couldn’t sit in the back and listen to this crap anymore.” Boos from the crowd. “You know just as well as I do that Jeff Hardy deserves to be fired, and Mick Foley did the right thing by firing him.” “You Suck!” chants fill the arena, but The Rated-R Superstar ignores them.

“Edge, there’s two things that bother me more than anything else. Those two things are being interrupted, and having to listen to whiny sons of b*tches like yourself!” The crowd pops huge. “Now what I said goes, and to be honest Edge, I’m not so happy that you interrupted me right here tonight. So I tell you what I’m going to do.” He pauses. “Actually, I’d rather show you. You may have a World Title Match in four weeks at Night of Champions, but next week you’re going to face a man that will make his Debut back on Monday Night Raw.”

The Great Khali

The crowd pops huge and Edge’s eyes widen in disbelief as the seven foot three Punjabi Playboy enters the arena with Renjin Singh at his side. He smiles and yells as he raises his arms in the air.

“That’s right! Next week, it’s gonna be Edge vs. The Great Khali!”[/align]

”That blockbuster trade was huge for all three brands, Todd! While ECW lost The Hart Dynasty, Evan Bourne, Chris West, Zack Ryder, and Mark Henry, we did receive some great new superstars! And with the return of Billy Kidman, ECW is definitely the place to be!”

”Up next, it’s our Main Event! The ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin goes one-on-one with someone, and we’re gonna find out who that someone is—next!”

Commercial break

This Friday, just five days after The Bash, the WWE Champion Chris Jericho has a big challenge on his hands! He may have beaten Gregory Helms, but now he has to face Batista! WWE Champion Chris Jericho battles The Animal Batista! Friday Night Smackdown! This Friday on MyNetworkTV at 8 PM!

Shelton Benjamin

Tons of boos fill the arena as "The Gold Standard" emerges on the stage. He's wearing a pair of blue and white wrestling tights and a pair of white wrestling boots. The ECW Championship is around his waist, and the fans boo as he walks past them.

”This match has the potential to be great, Todd. It all depends on who Christian chose to face Shelton Benjamin, and if he’s anything like the man Christian picked to face The Brian Kendrick earlier tonight, we’re in for a huge Main Event.”

”That’s the question, though. Who’s it going to be?”

Benjamin stands in the center of the ring, ready to compete. He looks toward the TitanTron, waiting to find out who his opponent is.

Tyson Tomko

The Problem Solver steps into the arena. He's dressed in metallic red wrestling tights and a pair of large black boots. He walks to the ring with a look of intensity as the crowd cheers.

”You have got to be kidding me! Shelton Benjamin may not walk out of here with a victory, Todd!”

”Remember Tyson Tomko used to be Christian’s “Problem Solver”! Christian and Tyson Tomko know each other extremely well, and now that I think about it, this isn’t a surprising decision at all.”

Main Event Match: Shelton Benjamin vs. Tyson Tomko

Match: Benjamin suggests a lock-up, but backs up quickly and slides out of the ring. The crowd boos as he circles the ring, looking for the best strategy to take down his opponent. “Tomko” chants begin to fill the arena as The Problem Solver keeps his eyes locked on his opponent, thwarting any of Benjamin’s attempts to get a sneak attack. He exits the ring to get Benjamin, but The Gold Standard trips him, slamming his head into the security barricade. The crowd boos as Benjamin throws Tomko into the ring and hooks the legs. “1! 2!”

”Shelton Benjamin’s expertise came into play there, but it’s going to take more than a little skill to take down a near-three hundred pound beast of a man like Tyson Tomko.”

”Matt, what should Benjamin’s game-plan be here?”

”If he wants to win, he has to keep Tomko off his feet. Once Tyson Tomko gets some of those power moves in, it’s pretty much the end of the match.”

Benjamin hits some Right Hands and knees Tomko in the chest, preventing him from getting to his feet. He tries another cover. “1! 2!” Tomko kicks out. Benjamin gets his much-larger opponent to his feet and tries to Irish Whip him into the turnbuckle. Tomko stands still, not allowing Benjamin to move him, and Irish Whips The Gold Standard into the opposite turnbuckle. Corner Clothesline from Tomko! Benjamin stumbles out of the corner and Tomko hits a powerful Military Press Slam, dropping Benjamin to the mat and causing The Gold Standard to grab his chest in pain.

”That’s what I meant by power moves, Todd. A few more of those and Shelton Benjamin’s gonna lose this match without question.”

”Tyson Tomko seems to have the crowd behind him, and it seems as if Christian knew exactly what he was doing when he made this match here.”

Tomko goes for a Vertical Suplex, but Benjamin lands on his feet and hits a Reverse Neckbreaker. He rolls into the cover. “1! 2! Three—no!” Tomko kicks out! Benjamin looks at the Referee in disbelief, and the Referee tells him that Tomko did kick out. He rebounds off the ropes and goes for a Leg Drop, but Tomko rolls out of the way. Benjamin hits a Flying Forearm on Tomko, taking him down. The crowd boos as Benjamin goes to the top rope. He leaps—going for a Diving Crossbody! D*MN! Tomko hits a Big Boot in mid-air! The crowd goes wild as Tomko stands over Benjamin. The Referee checks on Benjamin and signals for the bell as Benjamin is unconscious.

Winner [by Knock Out]: Tyson Tomko

”If that doesn’t send a message, I don’t know what does. Tyson Tomko just knocked the ECW Champion out cold.”

”Shelton Benjamin might want to take back his statement that he is the best here in ECW, because Tyson Tomko just proved him wrong.”

”Thank you for watching, good night, and we’ll see you next Tuesday here on ECW on SyFy!”

ECWCloser.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit to Extreme Enigma for writing the Dolph Ziggler vs. Evan Bourne Match.

Credit to End of the Abyss for writing the Zachariah Graves vs. Rey Mysterio Match.

[spoiler=Smackdown - July 3, 2009]

WWEHDLogo.jpg

WWEHDLogo.jpg

SmackdownLogo2.png

SmackdownLogo2.png

”Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! This is Good Ol’ J.R. Jim Ross alongside Tazz and we’re here in St. Louis, Missouri!”

”Man J.R. this crowd is hot, but our Main Event might just be hotter!”

SmackdownMatchatb1SmackdownBlankTem.png

”You might just be right, Tazz! The Animal Batista has been itching to get a shot at the WWE Championship, and we’ve been informed that if Batista can defeat Chris Jericho tonight, he’ll get that opportunity at Night of Champions!”

”Man, I respect Chris Jericho more than pretty much anyone on the brand, and I for one think he deserves a break after a big Title Defense this past Sunday at The Bash, but I’m not gonna go and tell Batista that.” Tazz laughs. ”I guess Jericho’s gonna be on his own here tonight.”

”Certainly Jericho took part in a great match with Gregory Helms at The Bash, and he managed to win the match after reversing Helms’ Chokeslam into a Codebreaker. The question is, can Jericho defeat The Animal tonight?”

”Batista’s pretty well rested J.R., whereas Jericho’s had three WWE Title Defenses in the past three weeks, two of which were TLC Matches. My money’s on Batista tonight.”

Smackdownatb2SmackdownBlankTemplate.png

”And we’ve got another Main Event Match scheduled to take place here tonight! The new Intercontinental Champion Zachariah Graves looks to win his second match since joining the Smackdown Brand when he takes on Rey Mysterio, a man who was traded to Smackdown in the huge 15-Man Trade announced this past Monday on Raw!”

”Zachariah Graves was really impressive in that Triple Threat Match at The Bash, and I’m sure he’ll continue to impress here tonight.”

Dolph Ziggler

“I Am Perfection!” floods the arena, and looking at the cocky Ziggler it's hard to disagree, as he walks to the ring he runs his fingers through his hair and completely ignores the boos of the crowd. He gets into the ring, and smiles with confidence as the fans give him major heat.

”Speaking of continuing to impress, I think that about sums up this young man, Dolph Ziggler. Since coming to Smackdown, Dolph Ziggler has only been pinned three times, and he’s only lost a total of four matches.”

”Not only that, but Dolph Ziggler holds pinfall victories over The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, The Great Khali, and pretty soon he’ll be able to add Evan Bourne to that list.”

Evan Bourne

The young high-flyer bursts into the arena, and the fans give a mammoth pop as he gives holds his hand in his “V for Victory” taunt, Bourne makes his way down to the ring quickly, high-fiving tons of excited fans, you can feel the excitement as Bourne enters the ring and jumps to the top rope.

”Dolph Ziggler’s great, there’s no doubt about that, but so is this kid, Evan Bourne!”

”Evan Bourne got his start on ECW, and after just under a year of being a superstar there, Bourne was traded here to Smackdown! Bourne’s got a great future ahead of him!”

”Ladies and gentlemen, if you’ve never seen Evan Bourne in action, prepare to be amazed.”

First Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Evan Bourne

Match: The bell rings and Evan and Ziggler circle one another, Dolph attempts to grab Bourne, but Evan hits a kick to the back of his knee-cap, and another, a third, Ziggler's Reeling, he holds his leg in pain, and Bourne delivers a dropkick to the face, taking him down. Cover 1..No! Ziggler kicks out with authority.

“I don't think Bourne actually thought he'd get Ziggler there, he's probably just trying to wear him out, by putting him in pinning situations.”

Ziggler get's quickly to his feet,and attempts a clothesline, Bourne ducks, and Ziggler showing great ring sense, turns quickly, and throws Bourne shoulder-first into the ring post. Than a Schoolboy pin! 1...2...No Bourne rolls through and hits a dropkick on Ziggler. And Dolph rolls from the ring, staring at Bourne.

“What an exchange both men are demonstrating brilliant mat-sense and resilience here, and now we've got ourselves a standoff!”

“I'm not sure if I like Ziggler's rolling out of the ring here, on one hand it gives him a chance to re-group, but on the other it does the same for Bourne.”

Evan Bourne holds his shoulder, for a few seconds before vaulting over the ropes, and attempting a body-press! Ziggler moves, Bourne crashes to the ground bellow ribs first! Bourne gasps for air and starts to crawl, but Ziggler kicks him in the ribs, pulls him into a kneeling position and slams his shoulder into the steps. The referee's count is up to 5, when Ziggler rolls in, and back out of, the ring.

”Ziggler is just punishing Bourne here!”

And Tazz is proven right as Ziggler slams Evan's head into the ring Apron Before measuring him for sliding him into the rung, and following in suite. Ziggler pulls Bourne to his feet. Hurricanranna from nowhere! Standing Moonsault! Bourne takes control, he drags Ziggler to the corner, and tarts to climb to the top rope, The crowd Pops huge! Ziggler's up! He slams Bourne's head into the top turnbuckle! LEAPING REVERSE STO FROM THE SECOND ROPE!

”Dolph Ziggler told me he calls that move The First Impression! But the point is that this match is over!”

”I'd say Ziggler's made a lasting impression here tonight, and he's going to leave his mark on the WWE that's for sure!”

Cover 1...2...3, count to 1000 Bourne's done!

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

”That’s gonna do it! Dolph Ziggler continues to make an impact here on Smackdown in a big way!”

”I called it, J.R.! Evan Bourne was awesome, but even he couldn’t defeat Dolph Ziggler!”

”Still to come tonight, The Animal Batista steps into the ring with the WWE Champion Chris Jericho! If Big Dave can win, he’ll go to Night of Champions and face Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship!”

Commercial break

“Please welcome my guest at this time, Rey Mysterio!” You can feel the excitement in the arena as The Ultimate Underdog appears on the TitanTron next to Eve Torres. He’s wearing a blue and white mask that matches his pants, along with a Rey Mysterio T-Shirt. “Rey, first of all welcome back to Smackdown!” Eve smiles and the crowd cheers.

“Thanks a lot Eve, and I gotta say it’s great to be back here!” “619!” chants fill the arena as Mysterio pauses to take in the excitement.

“So Rey, tonight you’re scheduled to take on the new Intercontinental Champion Zachariah Graves in a Non-Title Match. This has to be a big challenge for you, but it’s kind of a big opportunity for you as well to re-establish yourself on Smackdown. Your thoughts?”

“Let’s put it this way, Eve. I’ve been hearing all day that I’m at an obvious size disadvantage. I mean yeah, Zachariah Graves is six feet tall; he’s a big guy.” The crowd boos a little. “But I’m a Former World Heavyweight Champion! Size isn’t a factor to me; it’s skill. I have the skill to defeat Zachariah Graves, and I’m gonna go out there and do it!”

”Well Mysterio’s confident! Can he defeat Zachariah Graves? We’re gonna find out when we come back because that match is next!”

Smackdownatb2SmackdownBlankTemplate.png

Commercial break

Excitement fills the arena as The Ultimate Underdog emerges on the stage, smiling. He points to the right side of the arena and fireworks explode seconds before he does the same on the left side of the arena. He makes his way to the ring, high-fiving a bunch of fans and stopping to talk to a few fans wearing Rey Mysterio masks.

”Welcome back to Smackdown and we’re about to see one of our two Main Event Matches!”

”Man this should be off the charts! Rey Mysterio looks to make a big impact on his first night back on Smackdown by defeating the new Intercontinental Champion Zachariah Graves!”

”And just listen to that ovation for Rey Mysterio. He got his career started here on Smackdown, and now he’s back. There’s no question that Smackdown got the best out of the 15-Man Trade, Tazz.”

Zachariah Graves

Boos fill the arena as Zachariah Graves enters it. He walks down the ramp, looking confident and refusing some high-fives from excited fans. He steps into the ring and climbs to the second turnbuckle before taunting the crowd.

”This kid made his Debut a couple of weeks ago on Smackdown during a match between Kofi Kingston and The Brian Kendrick. He sent a message by attacking Kofi Kingston, who was the Intercontinental Champion at the time, but was unable to pick up a victory until this past Sunday at The Bash when he defeated Kofi Kingston and The Brian Kendrick to become the Intercontinental Champion.”

”And because of that victory, Zachariah Graves is now the youngest superstar in history to hold the Intercontinental Championship, being only nineteen years old.”

”Rey Mysterio is in for quite a challenge, especially because of the size of Zachariah Graves, but like Mysterio said, it’s about skill. Let’s see if The Ultimate Underdog can defeat the Intercontinental Champion in this match.”

Second Match: Zachariah Graves vs. Rey Mysterio [Non-Title]

Match: Rey Mysterio glared at the Intercontinental Champion. Zachariah smirked. He put out his arms and tilted his head, over confident. Mysterio ran at Graves and hit a hurracanrana, opening the match with a pop. Mysterio hit Rolling Thunder! He went for the pin, but Zach kicked out at one, causing the fans to boo. Graves stood and Mysterio came running. Zachariah tossed him over the top rope, and then stepped out of the ring himself. Graves pulled Rey up and planted his face into the steel steps. He put Mysterio back into the ring and then entered himself.

”It looks like Zachariah has taken control of this match.”

”J.R., did you hear the impact of Mysterio’s head on those steps? OUCH!”

Zachariah pulled Rey up and measured a punch to Mysterio’s head. Graves suplexed Mysterio, but Rey countered, hitting a neckbreaker. Mysterio ran at the ropes, rebounded, and front flipped. He landed on Zachariah in the chest. Mysterio got a huge pop as he climbed the turnbuckle. He taunted.

”Here we go!” Graves stood and went to punch Rey. Rey rolled over, landed feet first on the ring apron. He jumped to the top rope and leapt off. He hit a dragonrana, which left Zachariah’s neck on the second rope. The crowd popped and Mysterio saw his opportunity. He ran back, rebounded, and went for a 619…NO! Zachariah Graves catches Mysterio, grabbing both of his legs! He pulls him into the ring and goes for a Giant Spin, but Mysterio blocks it and uses his legs to push the Intercontinental Champion into the ropes! Rebounds again! 619 CONNECTS! Mysterio goes to the ring apron, leaps—SPRINGBOARD SPLASH! Hooks the leg! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Rey Mysterio

”He did it! Rey Mysterio just pinned the Intercontinental Champion!”

”Talk about incredible effort! Rey Mysterio gave it everything he had and more and it paid off!”

Hold on a second! Zachariah Graves hits Mysterio in the head with the Intercontinental Championship Belt, taking him off his feet. He begins to stomp away at the chest of the man that just defeated him and the crowd boos.

”Come on! This is uncalled for! Rey Mysterio won the match fair and square!”

”Well J.R., I don’t think Zachariah Graves really cares!”

He lifts Mysterio on his shoulders, looking to hit the Graveyard Law. Boos continue to fill the arena as there’s nothing Mysterio can do.

Mark Henry

A deafening pop fills the arena as The World’s Strongest Man wastes little time emerging on the ramp. Zachariah Graves drops Mysterio and slides out of the ring, not wanting anything to do with Mark Henry. He grabs the Intercontinental Championship Belt and makes his way to the back through the crowd. Henry enters the ring and checks on Mysterio before turning his attention to Zachariah Graves, who continues to walk to the back even though Henry challenges him to come to the ring and fight like a man.

”Thanks to Mark Henry, Rey Mysterio’s going to be able to leave this arena in one piece. Who knows what would’ve happened if Mark Henry hadn’t come out here to stop Zachariah Graves’ assault?”

”I don’t know J.R., but that was as unsportsmanlike as it gets. Zachariah Graves is the definition of a sore loser.”

Commercial break

CM Punk

The Straightedge Superstar enters the arena to tons of heat from the crowd. He smiles as he walks to the ring, ignoring the boos. He climbs the ring steps and enters the ring before climbing to the top turnbuckle and taunting the crowd.

”For no reason whatsoever, CM Punk attacked Gregory Helms at The Bash after Helms was defeated by Chris Jericho. According to a lot of superstars backstage, Punk hasn’t said anything about the unneeded attack, saying that he was going to explain it tonight. So let’s see what Punk has to say.”

”It appeared that Punk was coming out to check on Gregory Helms, as the two of them have been friends for a long time, but that wasn’t the case.”

“I’m tired of being criticized for what I did to Gregory Helms at The Bash.” The crowd boos almost instantly. “That’s what I mean. I keep hearing “Punk, why’d you do that?” or “Punk, the man just fought in the toughest match of his career; there was no reason for that.”. I’m tired of excuses. I don’t make excuses, and I don’t need an excuse. I don’t need to justify my actions this past Sunday at The Bash, especially not to you people.” He pauses and the boos continue. “But I will anyway. You see, at Extreme Rules, I was going to defeat Chris Jericho and become the WWE Champion for a second time. It was going to happen; I had my hand on the Championship Belt, but Dolph Ziggler interfered in the match and pulled my leg down, causing my head to hit the rungs of the ladder and I was knocked out cold.” No response from the crowd. “Then, the next week on Smackdown, I lost to Chris Jericho in a TLC Rematch. That Rematch shouldn’t have had to take place. I should be the WWE Champion right now, but I’m not. And instead of getting another Match, I have to sit back and watch a loser like Gregory Helms compete for the Championship.” More boos. “I’m a Straightedge man. I live that lifestyle, and that honestly makes me a better person than the rest of you. Gregory Helms used to go around pretending to be a superhero. He’s not the kind of person that kids should be looking up to; I mean, Helms was suspended for violation of the WWE’s Drug Policy.” “You Suck!” Chants fill the arena. “So this is where I draw the line. I’m done being disrespected. I deserve to be competing for the WWE Championship, not some loser that—“

Gregory Helms

“LISTEN! IT’S TIME!”

As those words blare through the arena the fans leap to their feet and begin to cheer as the young star emerges on the ramp to a huge pop, high-fives tons of fans as he walks down to the ring, and gets yet another pop as he climbs to the top turnbuckle and taunts to the crowd.

“Punk, are you seriously gonna play that card?” Helms stands right in front, face-to-face with the man that attacked him after his WWE Championship Match. The man he used to consider his friend. The crowd remains on their feet, cheering wildly. “Are you really gonna say that because of a mistake I made a few years back I’m not deserving of a Championship?”

“What do you mean am I really gonna say that? It’s true. I’ve lived my whole life by the Straightedge lifestyle. I’ve always—“

“I don’t care how the h*ll you’ve lived your d*mn life!” Helms interrupts. The crowd pops huge. “You need to tuck your tail between your legs, accept that fact that you lost, and give someone else a turn!” “Punk Sucks!” chants begin to fill the arena as the two engage in a stare-down. “But first, I’m gonna give you a taste of your own medicine.” Helms drops the microphone and Punk tries to hit him with a Right Hand, but he ducks and grabs Punk by the throat. CHOKESLAM! Thanks for comin, Punk! Helms climbs to the top turnbuckle and taunts for the crowd as Punk lay in the center of the ring, not really knowing where he is at the moment.

”Gregory Helms said it best, Tazz! He just gave CM Punk a taste of his own medicine!”

”I’ve never seen CM Punk act like this before, J.R. I guess Punk just couldn’t accept that fact that he lost the WWE Championship.”

Commercial break

And now, it’s time for the RAW Rebound! Brought to you by WWE Legacy™! [align=center]

LAST NIGHT

”Good evening everyone and welcome to Monday Night Raw! We’re less than twenty-four hours removed from The Bash, a Pay-Per-View that brought many huge surprises, one of them being that The Miz defeated Jeff Hardy to become the new World Heavyweight Champion!”

”I’ll be honest, I never thought there’d be a day when The Miz held the World Heavyweight Championship, but that day has come, and as surprising as it may be, The Miz won that match fair and square.”

”I have to agree with you there, King. The Miz took advantage of a move that knocked Jeff Hardy unconscious and hit that Reality Check to earn the biggest victory of his career.”

“Look, I know it sucks, but it happened. He did defeat me, and there’s nothing I can do about that. Last night after the match, I was rushed to the emergency room with a concussion, and I spent over seven hours in the hospital before I returned home. I was advised not to show up here tonight because there’s a chance that the concussion could come back, but I decided that it was worth the risk because man I have some news for The Miz.” Cheers fill the arena once again. The crowd loves Jeff Hardy, and pretty much anything he says is considered cheer-worthy to them. “Miz, you may have beaten me last night, but I happen to have a Rematch Clause!” Hardy leans against crowd pops huge and “Hardy” chants begin to fill the arena.

”Jeff Hardy straight to the point ! He has a Rematch Clause, and you know The Miz didn’t enjoy hearing those two words!”

“Unfortunately Jeff, your Rematch Clause can’t be cashed in tonight.” A lot of boos fill the arena as the General Manager of Raw emerges on the stage holding a microphone. Hardy looks at him with an angry, confused look. “I’m sorry, but it just can’t happen tonight.”

“I know, I realize that, but after working so hard last night, I decided to give The Miz the night off.” “Boo!” The crowd shows their disapproval, giving Foley a lot of heat. “However, Jeff, you can have your Rematch next week on Raw, provided you can win a match here tonight.”

“What the h*ll did The Miz do that was so d*mn tiring? I’m the one that suffered a concussion, d*mnit. I deserve that Match and I don’t see why I have to wait a week to get it. And now you’re saying I have to earn the Rematch? That doesn’t make any sense to me, Mick!”

“Look, I’m the General Manager, and I don’t have to sit around and be questioned by you! You do what I say, and that’s the way it works. If you don’t like it, then you can leave.” More boos from the crowd. “I’ve been very stressed lately, and I don’t have the time to listen to you complain. I made the best decision I could, and that’s how it’s going to stay.”

“You’re right Mick, you don’t have to listen to me complain. Maybe I should just go up there and kick your a*s, and you can be the one doing the complaining!” Hardy drops the microphone and the crowd pops as he walks up the ramp toward the General Manager, angry that he was practically screwed out of his Rematch.

“You know what, Jeff? You can’t do that.” The crowd boos. “You know why, Jeff? Because you’re fired!” The crowd boos incredibly loud as Jeff stares at Mick Foley furiously.

”What? Mick Foley just fired Jeff Hardy for pretty much no reason at all!”

”Jeff Hardy’s been fired? What the h*ll is going on here?!”

LATER THAT NIGHT

“Well I have to say—it’s great to be back!” The crowd cheers. “But ladies and gentlemen, when I returned here tonight I had an announcement to make. It was one big announcement that I was very excited to make. Now I’m still going to make that announcement, but because of actions earlier in the show, I have two more announcements to make. Let’s start with the exciting one first. As Natalya so kindly announced earlier, a 15-Superstar Trade took place earlier in the week.” This comment gets a big pop. “I’m going to reveal right now who got traded to which shows. So if you will, take a look at the TitanTron.”

TO RAW:

-Tyson Kidd

-David Hart Smith

-Natalya

-The Great Khali

-Zack Ryder

TO ECW:

-Charlie Haas

-Santino Marella

-Saruto Desa

-The Brian Kendrick

-Cody Rhodes

TO SMACKDOWN:

-Evan Bourne

-Chris West

-Rey Mysterio

-Mark Henry

-Melina

“So, Mick, long time no see.” The crowd is quiet. “Look, I brought you out here because you did something earlier in the night that I never expected you to do.”

“You’re clearly talking about the fact that I fired Jeff Hardy. Vince, you can’t tell me you haven’t done things like that before. He disrespected me, and he threatened me, and I’m not going to stand for that. I did what I needed to do.” The crowd boos.

"You think Jeff Hardy disrespected you, Mick? You think Jeff Hardy deserved to be fired, Mick? Well d*mnit I think you're wrong! And for that reason, I'm going to put you in a match with Jeff Hardy himself! I'm going to put you in a one-on-one match with Jeff Hardy right here on Raw next week! It's going to be Mick Foley one-on-one with Jeff Hardy in a Hardcore Match! And the loser, will be ...FIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDD!"

”WOAH! What an announcement! A Hardcore Match right here on Raw next week!”

”I wonder what Edge is doing out here.”

”Doesn’t he know that it’s a bad idea to interrupt Mr. McMahon?”

Edge gets a microphone and walks over to Mr. McMahon. “Vince, I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I couldn’t sit in the back and listen to this crap anymore.” Boos from the crowd. “You know just as well as I do that Jeff Hardy deserves to be fired, and Mick Foley did the right thing by firing him.” “You Suck!” chants fill the arena, but The Rated-R Superstar ignores them.

“Edge, there’s two things that bother me more than anything else. Those two things are being interrupted, and having to listen to whiny sons of b*tches like yourself!” The crowd pops huge. “Now what I said goes, and to be honest Edge, I’m not so happy that you interrupted me right here tonight. So I tell you what I’m going to do.” He pauses. “Actually, I’d rather show you. You may have a World Title Match in four weeks at Night of Champions, but next week you’re going to face a man that will make his Debut back on Monday Night Raw.”

The Great Khali

The crowd pops huge and Edge’s eyes widen in disbelief as the seven foot three Punjabi Playboy enters the arena with Renjin Singh at his side. He smiles and yells as he raises his arms in the air.

“That’s right! Next week, it’s gonna be Edge vs. The Great Khali!”[/align]

”Ladies and gentlemen, still to come tonight, The Animal Batista will go one-on-one with Chris Jericho!”

”But comin up next, Cryme Tyme will be in Tag Team Action!”

Commercial break

Cryme Tyme

“Brooklyn Brooklyn!” The crowd pops huge as the WWE Tag Team Champions, Shad Gaspard and JTG, enter the arena, smiling. They hold up their Title Belts on the ramp before making their way down the ramp, high-fiving a bunch of fans.

”What a night we’ve had, and it’s only gonna get better! The WWE Tag Team Champions, Shad Gaspard and JTG, are scheduled to compete against the two men you see in the ring right now, Kenny Dykstra and Ryan Braddock!”

”Kenny Dykstra and Ryan Braddock are as tough as they come, and you know Cryme Tyme’s not gonna have an easy time winning this match, J.R.!”

Third Match: Shad Gaspard & JTG (Cryme Tyme) vs. Kenny Dykstra & Ryan Braddock [Non-Title Match]

Match: JTG and Dykstra start in the ring with a lock-up. Dykstra shifts to a Hammerlock and takes JTG down with a Hip Toss. He holds JTG in place for a moment before shifting to a Front Headlock. Shad tries to motivate him from the apron as Dykstra applies pressure, trying to wear his opponent out. JTG turns over and shows great strength by getting to a vertical base. He grabs Dykstra and sits down, hitting a Stunner-like move before collapsing. The crowd begins to clap along with Shad as the 6’3’ Former Bodyguard extends his hand for a Tag. JTG goes for the Tag, but Dykstra drops an elbow to the back of his neck and pulls him toward the opposite corner. The crowd boos as Dykstra tags in Braddock, who gladly accepts the Tag, looking to send a message that he is a force to be reckoned with. Braddock pulls JTG to his feet and hits a Scoop Slam. He rebounds off the ropes and hits a Knee Drop to the chest. Hooks the legs! “1! 2!” JTG kicks out. Braddock yells angrily at the Referee, not happy about the fact that it was only a two count.

”Ryan Braddock is about as rough and tough as they come. He was in lots of fights when he was younger before he decided to train to be a Professional Wrestler.”

”Yeah, you see that power and that toughness being demonstrated right there.”

Braddock twists JTG’s arm back and applies a Fujiiwara Armbar. He moves him toward the center of the ring, preventing him from reaching the ropes. “Tap!” he yells, but JTG refuses. Once again the crowd begins to clap and Shad tries to motivate his Tag Team Partner. He slams the top turnbuckle and extends his hand, calling for a Tag. “JTG!” chants begin to fill the arena. Slowly, JTG makes his way to the bottom rope and gets his hand on it. The Referee forces Braddock to break the hold, who does so reluctantly. He gets him to his feet and goes for a Right Hand, but JTG blocks it and hits his own. And another! And a third! He’s rollin here! JTG Irish Whips Braddock into the ropes and hits a powerful Back Body Drop.

”This is where JTG needs to make the Tag. He can’t go much longer without getting a break here.”

”Shad is anxious to get in this thing, and once he does that won’t be good for the opposing team!”

He crawls forward—MAKES THE TAG! The crowd goes wild as Shad hurriedly enters the ring and Braddock makes the Tag to Dykstra, who comes in reluctantly! Dykstra goes for a Clothesline, but Shad overpowers him with a Clothesline of his own! And a second one! Shad rebounds off the ropes—BIG BOOT! Dykstra gets a kick to the chest--DDT! Dykstra goes to the top, looking for a Diving Leg Drop! Can he get it? No! Shad rolls out of the way! Dykstra gets to his feet in pain! Shad gets the arm—THUGNIFICENCE! That’ll do it! Hooks the legs—“1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Cryme Tyme

”Thanks for comin, guys! Kenny Dykstra and Ryan Braddock put up a good fight, but the WWE Tag Team Champions proved superior on this night!”

”Man, Cryme Tyme continues to roll here on Smackdown!”

”Well, still to come tonight; the WWE Champion Chris Jericho will step into the ring with The Animal Batista!”

”But comin up next, we’re gonna hear from the leader of the United Nations, Kurt Angle!”

Commercial break

“Please welcome my guest at this time, Kurt Angle!” The Olympic Gold Medalist appears on the TitanTron and gets tons of heat. Eve Torres is smiling, but Angle looks p*ssed off. “Kurt Angle, this past Sunday at The Bash, you were defeated by Ted DiBiase in a Lumberjack Match after Finlay, one of your own Team Members, attacked you with a shillelagh. What does this mean for the United Nations?”

“You Suck!” chants begin to fill the arena before Angle even has a chance to speak. “What happened at The Bash was disgraceful. Finlay obviously doesn’t care about the group, and that’s why he decided to go ahead and betray me.” The crowd pops. “You don’t do that. You don’t turn on Kurt Angle. See, The Great Khali was traded to Monday Night Raw, and that means all we have left is Vladimir Kozlov and myself. But I’m not going to let this group fall apart. No way. I’m going to get new Members that actually care about the Team, and we’re going to continue to be the most dominant force in Sports Entertainment. So next week, I’ll personally go out to the ring and introduce the newest member of the United Nations. It’s true, oh, it’s d*mn true.” The crowd boos as Angle walks away.

Batista

The crowd goes wild as The Animal's music hits and Batista enters the arena. He yells to the crowd, to hype them-and himself-up before walking onto the ramp. He flexes his muscles and taunts as a bunch of fireworks explode across the stage. He moves his right hand in a punch-like motion and more fireworks explode.

”This man has been waiting for a long time to get an opportunity at the WWE Championship, and now he has one. The Animal is Former World Heavyweight Champion, having held the Title on multiple occasions. You’ve gotta believe Chris Jericho is at a big disadvantage here, and he’s gonna have to do everything he can to avoid losing otherwise he’s going to have to defend that Championship against Batista in just four weeks at Night of Champions.”

”I think Jericho’s gonna be in for an a*s kicking tonight, and like I said earlier, I ain’t happy about it, but I’m sure as h*ll not gonna go tell Batista that.”

”The Animal faces the WWE Champion Chris Jericho! Next!”

Commercial break

After an unjust firing, Mick Foley’s career will be put on the line against the man who’s career he ended. And it’s going to be—in a Hardcore Match! The Extreme Enigma Jeff Hardy faces The Hardcore Legend Mick Foley in a Career vs. Career Hardcore Match! Raw! This Monday at 9 PM! Only on USA!

Chris Jericho

The crowd boos as Chris Jericho walks out onto the stage, wearing a new pair trunks, black with binary-code in bold white. Jericho walks down the ramp, the WWE Championship around his waist, receiving many boos from the crowd. He climbs the stairs and moves into the ring as his music fades.

Main Event Match: Batista vs. Chris Jericho

Match: The two stand across from each other, Jericho looking angry that he even has to compete tonight. Batista, on the other hand, is smiling and the crowd begins to chant “Batista!” which seems to anger the WWE Champion even more. Batista looks to get things going with a Clothesline, but Jericho slides out of the ring. He slams the ring apron out of anger and begins walking to the back. The crowd boos as Jericho walks backwards up the ramp, saying “Forget about this; it’s not worth my time.”. Batista smiles and stands in the ring; he tells the Referee to begin counting. There’s no reason for him to go after Jericho since all he needs to do is win and he’ll get a Title Shot at Night of Champions.

“1!”

“2!”

”Tazz, I don’t know what Jericho’s thinking here, but he’s not doing himself any favors by getting Counted Out. It doesn’t matter how Batista wins this match, as long as he wins he gets a Title Match at Night of Champions.”

”Normally I’d agree with what Jericho’s doin in this situation, but you’re right, he’s not doin himself any favors. If I were Jericho, I’d go to the ring and at least try to win, because it’d be better than having to face Batista with the Title on the line.”

“3!”

“4!”

Boos and “You Suck!” chants directed at Jericho begin to fill the arena as he stops in the center of the ramp. He looks at Batista as if trying to make a decision. “Go ahead, leave.” Batista yells. He shrugs his shoulders.

“5!”

“6!”

Jericho begins walking back toward the ring. He slides in the ring quickly to break the count, and slides back out to more boos. Batista decides he’s had enough and exits the ring. The crowd begins to cheer as Batista chases Jericho around the ringside area. Jericho hits a cheap shot kick to the chest, taking Batista to his knees as he didn’t see the move coming. Jericho slaps Batista in the face and yells at the crowd, showing nothing but disrespect. He kicks Batista in the face and slides into the ring, hoping to win the match by Count Out himself. “Count!” he shouts to the Referee.

“1!”

“2!”

Batista gets to his feet with ease, having only been temporarily hurt from the move. He rolls into the ring and Jericho looks to keep the advantage, stomping away at his back before he has the chance to do anything. Jericho goes for a Bulldog, but Batista pushes him into the ropes. The WWE Champion rebounds off of them, and gets taken down with a Shoulder Tackle from The Animal to a big pop. Batista grabs Jericho, but gets thrown face-first into the second turnbuckle. Jericho backs away from Batista, trying to recover.

”That was a skillful move right there from Jericho. Whether or not you like the man, it’s hard to argue with the fact that he knows what he’s doing inside the ring.”

”Jericho has been pretty much outsmarting Batista throughout this match. I think Batista expected an easy victory here, but when you’re in the ring with a great athlete like Chris Jericho, that doesn’t happen.”

Jericho taunts the crowd to boos before trying to go back to work on The Animal. Unfortunately for Jericho, Batista rushes out of the corner and takes him down with a powerful Clothesline. Batista taunts for the crowd and gets a huge pop. He stands behind Jericho, measuring him up. Jericho stumbles to his feet—OKLAHOMA SLAM! What power from The Animal! Hooks the leg—is Batista going to go to Night of Champions? “1! 2! Three—no!” Jericho kicks out!

”Man how close was that? The excitement level in this arena just doubled!”

”Even I don’t believe that Jericho was able to get the shoulder up there!”

“Batista!” chants begin to fill the arena again and The Animal begins to shake the ropes furiously. He gives a “Thumbs Up” signal before changing it to a “Thumbs Down”. He grabs Jericho and pulls him in! Lifts him up! Jericho with a Right Hand, and another! Batista drops him! Jericho off the ropes—CODEBREAKER! He hit it! This is as good as over! Jericho hooks the leg! “1! 2! Three—no!” What? Batista kicked out!

”My God! The Animal just kicked out of that Codebreaker!”

“Batista!” chants begin again and Jericho stares at the Referee in disbelief. He starts to apply The Walls of Jericho, but The Animal counters, pushing him into the ropes. Jericho rebounds and—SPINEBUSTER! A huge pop from the crowd! Batista lifts him up—BATISTA BOMB! Into the cover! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner [and the new Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship]: Batista

”What a win for Batista! The Animal will go to Night of Champions to face Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship! Are Chris Jericho’s days as WWE Champion numbered?”

”We’ve mentioned a lot of superstars makin an impact here on Smackdown, but I don’t think any of em have made one as big as that man right there!”

”Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for watching and we’ll see you right here next Friday Night on Smackdown!”

SmackDownCloser.png

How long does it usually take you to finish an episode?

Anywhere from 3-4 hours.

Raw Preview (No Spoilers):

In the biggest episode of Monday Night Raw that we've ever written, prepare to see a battle of incredible proportions!  The Extreme Enigma Jeff Hardy was screwed out of his Rematch Clause, and screwed out of his job.  Now, he has one shot to get it back.  The Hardcore Legend Mick Foley steps into the ring with Jeff Hardy in a Hardcore Match.  Only one man will leave the Boston Garden with his career intact.  Who will it be?

Raw is just about done. There's one more match to write. It's a really strong show, and I hope that you all enjoy it. I'm going to post it tomorrow before I leave, though, because it's 2:12 AM here and even I need sleep sometimes. So, good night and I'll be sure to post Raw tomorrow.

I apologize for this, but I'm not home today and Raw is on my home computer. It's almost done, though, so I'll post it tomorrow. However, I can post ECW today possibly, so you might get to read ECW before you get to read Raw. Don't worry, though, nothing that happens on Raw will be mentioned on ECW, which means no Raw Rebound this week.

ECW Preview (No Spoilers):

-With Night of Champions on the horizon, the ECW Superstars will compete in a Beat the Clock Sprint!  Whoever wins in the fastest time will face the ECW Champion Shelton Benjamin at Night of Champions!
-Billy Kidman vs. Devon Immortal [beat the Clock Match]
-Ryan Wall interviews Rob Van Dam
-The Brian Kendrick vs. Hunter Steel [beat the Clock Match]
-Brownlee vs. Tyson Tomko [beat the Clock Match]

Archived