WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FinalBlowoutLegacyBlankWhitePaintSq.jpg

Predictions - Night of Champions Matches

Christian defeats Tommy Dreamer to become the new ECW Champion.: The storyline's been going on just about long enough that it's time for someone else to step up and get a chance at the Title. You've got to assume that Dreamer won't be keeping it much longer anyway, and Christian could definitely benefit in a feud with Shelton Benjamin and/or Vladimir Kozlov for the Title. Although honestly, I'm hoping that Kozlov feuds with Ezekiel Jackson. That's another story for another day, though.

Rey Mysterio defeats Dolph Ziggler to retain the WWE Intercontinental Champioship.: I'm a huge Ziggler fan; he's my third favorite Professional Wrestler in any company. However, I'm more of a fan of the prestige of the Intercontinental Title, and after the incredible feud between Mysterio and Chris Jericho, I'm hoping they don't change the Title over to Ziggler just yet. I'm saying Mysterio wins here and Ziggler faces him in a Rematch at Summerslam.

Big Show wins the Six-Pack Challenge. Normally, if a superstar looks completely dominant going into a Pay-Per-View Event, that's because they're not going to win their match. (See Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania 25.) However, I'm thinking that in this situation, Big Show has a chance of winning. Think about it. WWE wants us to think that Big Show isn't going to win because of how powerful he looks, so there's no one expecting it. I say Big Show pins Kofi Kingston to win the Six-Pack Challenge and become the U.S. Champion.

Mickie James defeats Maryse to become the WWE Divas Champion. The Divas Storylines are jokes nowadays, but this one hasn't been too bad. It's going to be cliche with Mickie James winning and becoming the second woman to hold both the WWE Championship and the Divas Championship, and yet no one is really going to care.

Michelle McCool defeats Melina to retain the WWE Women's Championship. Michelle McCool is boring and overpushed, and Melina is exciting and underpushed. So, pretty much, this match is self-explanatory. Michelle McCool wins while I take a break to get some Chex Mix and a drink. Gotta love matches like this.

CM Punk defeats Jeff Hardy to retain the World Heavyweight Champion.: I've been a huge fan of both Punk and Hardy for a while now. There are rumors going around - that I'm sure some of you know about - that Jeff Hardy is going to take time off when his Contract Expires. However, I don't know whether or not those rumors are still true, or if they ever were. I'm going to assume that they might be and say that CM Punk wins because I want to see Punk vs. John Morrison at Summerslam, and as I mentioned Jeff Hardy might be leaving. This match should be really good, so if you have the chance to see it, do so.

Randy Orton defeats Triple H and John Cena to retain the WWE Championship.: I know I've had it up to here with the Cena/Orton/Triple H being the only top guys thing, but hopefully that will change. I've read some things on other sites, as well as a list of predictions on another site I frequent, and I agree with the prediction. It's likely that we'll see John Cena vs. Triple H at Summerslam, as well as Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton. So, Orton wins and when Shawn Michaels returns, they have a rivalry. Maybe we'll see Michaels get another run with the Championship.

Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho defeat Legacy to retain the WWE Unified Tag Team Championships.I'm looking forward to this match the most. The suspense behind Jericho's Tag Team Partner is just incredible, and after three weeks of waiting we're finally going to find out who it is. I say Ziggler loses to Mysterio and gets selected as Jericho's partner, but there are a lot of other options as well.

I'll be writing the Live Coverage in a manner similar to another site I frequent, so I'll be including my Opinions on certain things as they happen. I'm not taking Credit for the idea, but I think it will make the Live Coverage a more enjoyable read. So thanks for checking out the predictions, and be sure to check out the Live Coverage starting at 8 PM EST/5 PM CT.

lol your going to post Night of Champions when the real Night of Champions is going to be soon today

Apparently you misunderstood. I'm going to write Live Coverage of the actual Night of Champions, you know, the real one that you just mentioned? It's on Pay-Per-View, and a lot of people might not be able to see it, so I'm trying to help out.

lol your going to post Night of Champions when the real Night of Champions is going to be soon today

Apparently you misunderstood. I'm going to write Live Coverage of the actual Night of Champions' date=' you know, the real one that you just mentioned? It's on Pay-Per-View, and a lot of people might not be able to see it, so I'm trying to help out.

[/quote']

good I like that because I like to know what will happen

Star's predictions look pretty good, except for the Orton/HHH/Cena match. Orton has been champion for long enough, and face it, WWE can't go much longer without having Cena as Champion. The past two Cena fueds haven't been anything, so they need Cena as Champion to keep him on the top of his game.

I've been gone for awhile, but I finally got to catch up on what was going on. Loved all the shows, and for the predicitions, mine were pretty much the same.

I have a feeling there will be an Orton/DiBease rivalry soon, so I have a feeling DiBease will interfere in the match out of anger and cause Orton to lose, or Orton will win, have another match with Triple H at Summerslam, and during the time period between now and Summerslam, Dibease and Orton will get angrier and angrier at eachother. Then, at Summerslam, then Dibease will attack.

If I was truly a gambler I would love to do this. I love new shows. Shocked Rey beat Dolph. My final notice is did my character get traded.

Wait' date=' what? Rey hasn't faced Dolph tonight; that match is taking place tonight at Night of Champions.

Predictions:

McCool

Maryse

Jericho and Partner

Dreamer

Swagger

Ziggler

Hardy

Hunter

I hope you're wrong' date=' to be honest. I've had enough of the whole Randy Orton/Triple H rivalry, and if Triple H wins that's going to continue.

Star's predictions look pretty good, except for the Orton/HHH/Cena match. Orton has been champion for long enough, and face it, WWE can't go much longer without having Cena as Champion. The past two Cena fueds haven't been anything, so they need Cena as Champion to keep him on the top of his game.

Yes, but as I mentioned they're planning on having John Cena vs. Triple H at Summerslam, and it's likely that that will be a Non-Title Match.

I've been gone for awhile' date=' but I finally got to catch up on what was going on. Loved all the shows, and for the predicitions, mine were pretty much the same.

I have a feeling there will be an Orton/DiBease rivalry soon, so I have a feeling DiBease will interfere in the match out of anger and cause Orton to lose, or Orton will win, have another match with Triple H at Summerslam, and during the time period between now and Summerslam, Dibease and Orton will get angrier and angrier at eachother. Then, at Summerslam, then Dibease will attack.

[/quote']

DiBiase will be turning face sometime this Fall to promote his new movie, but I don't know if they'll do it as early as Summerslam.

i dont think it would be ziggler cause he is facing Mysterio.....Maybe someone like

idk Tyson Kidd(Highle unlikely)....Kane again unlikely maybe as unlikely it is Ezekiel Jackson

Do you remember at The Bash when Chris Jericho wrestled twice in one night? He lost to Rey Mysterio and teamed with Edge later in the night to win the Unified Tag Team Championships. It's quite possible that the same thing will happen with Dolph Ziggler.

Well' date=' either way, I want to DiBiase to turn face.

[/quote']

As do I.

Remember, Live Coverage of Night of Champions begins in one hour and eight minutes! Right here in this thread, so be sure to check it out! I'll send a reminder PM ten minutes before it begins, but other than that you're on your own! I hope you've all enjoyed Fan Appreciation Week, and I'm considering doing something like this again pretty soon.

i dont think it would be ziggler cause he is facing Mysterio.....Maybe someone like

idk Tyson Kidd(Highle unlikely)....Kane again unlikely maybe as unlikely it is Ezekiel Jackson

Do you remember at The Bash when Chris Jericho wrestled twice in one night? He lost to Rey Mysterio and teamed with Edge later in the night to win the Unified Tag Team Championships. It's quite possible that the same thing will happen with Dolph Ziggler.

Now that you mention that, it is very possible he will be teaming with Ziggler, seeing how if Ziggler loses to Mysterio, then that will give them a reason to team up... in a way.

Archived