WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

That was... sweet. I can't wait for ECW' date=' which I hope will be soon.

Though, is my character going to appear on the next Raw? I haven't seen him for awhile

[/quote']

I wasn't sure if you were still reading it or not, so I hadn't been using him much. If you are, I'll gladly add him back to action. How about Cloud, is he still reading?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though, is my character going to appear on the next Raw? I haven't seen him for awhile

[/quote']

I wasn't sure if you were still reading it or not, so I hadn't been using him much. If you are, I'll gladly add him back to action. How about Cloud, is he still reading?

Cloud has been gone on vacation for the past month, but I have been calling him and filling him in on what's been going on. Cloud should return tommorow.

[/quote']

Cloud has been gone on vacation for the past month, but I have been calling him and filling him in on what's been going on. Cloud should return tommorow.

Oh, okay cool. I'll be sure to have them return, then.

I wondering who my character will fight next? Can you give me a hint?

I could, but that wouldn't be fun, would it?

[spoiler=ECW - July 7, 2009][align=center]WWEHDLogo.jpg

Shoot for the Stars[/align]

San Diego - California

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the General Manager of ECW, Theodore Long!" Justin Roberts exits the ring as Theodore Long is standing in the center of it. Long receives a decent pop from the crowd, and he smiles, waving to the excited audience.

"Holla holla holla!" The crowd cheers as Long clenches his fist and raises it in the air, trying to get the crowd more excited. "It's nice to see we've got a great audience, and I'll be honest, I feel dat a great audience deserves some great matches!" This statement gets a nice reaction from the crowd. After all, who doesn't love great matches? "Now as I'm sure you all know, we're three weeks away from Night of Champions, the only Pay-Per-View of the year where every Championship in the WWE is on the line!" He pauses for a moment, taking a breath. "At The Bash, we saw a great match between Shelton Benjamin and Devon Immortal, and to the possible surprise of some people, Shelton won the match, displaying a great deal of effort." BOO! The crowd doesn't like Benjamin or Devon Immortal, and despite how good the match was, they weren't excited about it. "Now as the General Manager of ECW, it's my responsibility to make the next Championship Match. We don't have any Number One Contenders right now, so I'm going to give six different superstars the chance to go to Night of Champions and compete for the Title." The crowd pops. "Tonight, we're gonna have a series of Beat the Clock Matches! A Beat The Clock Sprint, if ya will. Ya feel dat?" More cheers from the crowd. "The way this is gonna work is, whichever superstar wins a Beat the Clock Match, their time will be taken down. Whoever wins in the least amount of time will go to Night of Champions to face Shelton Benjamin for the ECW Title!" He continues. "It's going to be The Brian Kendrick taking on Hunter Steel, Billy Kidman taking on Devon Immortal, and Tyson Tomko taking on Brownlee!" Talk about an announcement! The crowd begins to go wild!

"Wow! Yet again, Theodore Long has outdone himself here on ECW! Three huge Beat the Clock Matches!"

Billy Kidman

"This Opening Contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is the first of three Beat the Clock Matches! Introducing first from Allentown, Pennsylvania weighing in at one-hundred and ninety-five pounds, Billy Kidman!"

The crowd goes wild as quite possibly the most popular man on the ECW Roster after returning just one week ago, Billy Kidman, makes his way into the arena. He runs to the left side of the ramp and taunts for the crowd to a huge pop before making his way back to the center of the stage and walking down the ramp, high-fiving tons of fans before entering the ring. He climbs on the ropes and taunts for the crowd again as the cheers continue.

"The entire WWE Universe is still buzzing over the surprise return of that man, Billy Kidman. ECW may have lost Evan Bourne, but we gained the one and only Billy Kidman, the man who introduced the Shooting Star Press to the WWE Universe!"

"Kidman picked up an impressive victory over The Brian Kendrick last week using that Shooting Star Press you just mentioned, Matt, and now he has the chance to compete for the prestigious ECW Championship at Night of Champions."

"Speaking of The Brian Kendrick, he's going to be competing in a match tonight as well. Kendrick's going to take on the returning Hunter Steel, a black belt in karate, in a Beat the Clock Match, something I'm looking forward to seeing."

The crowd goes wild as quite possibly the most popular man on the ECW Roster after returning just one week ago, Billy Kidman, makes his way into the arena. He runs to the left side of the ramp and taunts for the crowd to a huge pop before making his way back to the center of the stage and walking down the ramp, high-fiving tons of fans before entering the ring. He climbs on the ropes and taunts for the crowd again as the cheers continue.

"And his opponent, from Lincoln, Nebraska weighing in at two-hundred and twenty-eight pounds, Devon Immortal!"

Devon Immortal enters the arena to major heat. There is a look of confidence on his almost-emotionless face. He walks to the ring, not paying any attention to the fans who show their opinions of him through boos.

"Theodore Long mentioned it earlier, Todd, but I think I should mention it again. Devon Immortal and Shelton Benjamin faced-off in one of the most athletic matches I've ever seen at The Bash. Shelton Benjamin won the match, but Devon Immortal came close to winning at times as well."

"Shelton Benjamin was impressive at The Bash, but last week here on ECW he was knocked out cold thanks to a Big Boot from Tyson Tomko. Christian returned for one night only to be the Interim General Manager of ECW, and he definitely made some big matches. A night Shelton Benjamin will remember for a long time no doubt."

First Match: Billy Kidman vs. Devon Immortal [beat the Clock Match]

Match: The fans get behind Kidman seconds after the bell rings, and everyone knows that this is going to be a fast-paced contest. Immortal has high-flying ability, but he has techinical wrestling skills in addition to that, so one's gotta expect that he's going to demonstrate the latter in this match to keep the high-flying Kidman grounded. The two lock-up quickly. Kidman shifts behind Immortal and goes for a One-Handed Facebuster, but Immortal blocks it and hits an elbow to the chest. He backflips and hits a Pele Kick, taking Kidman to the mat. Immortal goes for the cover--"1! 2!" Kidman kicks out and the crowd cheers. Immortal Irish Whips him into the corner. He lifts Kidman onto the second turnbuckle and grabs him, going for a Superplex. Kidman hits a couple of elbows to the head, causing Immortal to fall backwards to the mat. He leaps and drops an elbow to the chest from the second turnbuckle. Kidman hooks the leg this time! "1! 2!" Immortal rolls the shoulder out.

"We're only one minute into this and already both superstars have had near falls. Neither one of these guys is better than the other; they're going to have to be on guard because one mistake and this match is as good as over."

"I mentioned last week that Billy Kidman hasn't shown any ring rust, and that continues here tonight. He fits in perfectly on ECW, especially with the high-flying offense he's so famous for."

Kidman Irish Whips Immortal into the ropes and goes for a Dropkick, but Immortal uses the ropes to stop himself and Kidman falls to the mat. Immortal rolls forward and gets a Bridge Pin. "1! 2! Three--no!" Kidman kicks out. Immortal runs forward and this time Kidman connects with a Dropkick, getting plenty of elevation as the kick connects with Immortal's face. The crowd cheers as Kidman stands behind Immortal, waiting for him to get to his feet. He runs and hits Immortal with a Clothesline. The Former World Heavyweight Champion rolls to his feet quickly and ducks the second Clothesline. He grabs Kidman and hits a Knee Facebuster, slamming Kidman's face into his knee, before following it up with a Knee Backbreaker, this time slamming Kidman back-first onto his knee. He tries a cover--"1! 2! Three--no!" Another kick-out from Kidman!

"I'm impressed with the determination that Billy Kidman is showing here. It's clearly frustrating Devon Immortal that he hasn't been able to win this match yet, and you've gotta believe that if this keeps up, Immortal might end up losing focus and Kidman can capitalize on that."

The clock reads "8:50" as Kidman ducks a Clothesline from Immortal. Backslide Pin! "1! 2!" Immortal rolls out of it! LEG LARIAT! The crowd boos a bit as Kidman falls to the mat. Immortal hooks the leg, knowing he has the match won. "1! 2! Three--no!" Kidman gets his foot on the bottom rope! Immortal pulls Kidman to his feet and goes for The Immortal Technique. Kidman reverses it into a Back Body Drop to a big pop from the crowd. He goes to the top rope--time for a Shooting Star Press! He takes to the sky! NO! Immortal rolls out of the way! Kidman grabs his chest in pain; slamming into the mat definitely took the wind out of him. Immortal looks to try The Immortal Technique a second time, but this time Kidman musters up enough strength to back out of it! Kick to the chest! BK BOMB! Kidman into the cover! "1! 2! 3!" He does it!

Winner [at 10:40]: Billy Kidman

"Two weeks in a row Billy Kidman shines here on the ECW Roster! What a big win for the returning superstar! With a time like 10:40, Billy Kidman has a great chance of going to Night of Champions to face Shelton Benjamin!"

"Well, we're going to find out by the end of the night who will face Benjamin as there are two more Beat the Clock Matches scheduled for tonight! Coming up next, our Broadcast Colleague Ryan Wall is going to interview Mr. Tuesday Night, Rob Van Dam!"

Commercial break

This Friday, after earning a Match with Chris Jericho at Night of Champions, The Animal will be put to the test yet again! Batista steps into the ring with The Straightedge Superstar CM Punk! Can Batista prevail? Smackdown! This Friday at 8 PM on MyNetworkTV!

"Please welcome my guest at this time, one of my personal favorites, Rob Van Dam!" The crowd pops as Mr. Tuesday Night appears on the TitanTron next to Ryan Wall. "Rob, last week you went one-on-one with Zack Blaze in an Extreme Rules Match, which you won rather easily. Now, I spoke to Zack Blaze last week and he said that your time in ECW was up, basically implying that you need to make room for the newer superstars." The crowd boos. "What's your take on this?

"My take on this? I don't think it's my take that's important. Better yet, let's ask the WWE Universe." Van Dam looks at the camera. "Guys, what do you think? Do you think my time is up here in ECW?" "RVD!" chants and tons of cheers fill the arena. "I don't really know what else I'm supposed to say to Zack Blaze, dude. I've beaten him, I've beaten his Tag Team Partner Goldust, and last week I defeated him in an Extreme Rules Match. What's left?"

"I'm not sure myself, to be honest." Wall laughs. "But if you're done with Zack Blaze, what's next on your agenda?"

"It's simple, really. Before I left WWE a few years ago, I won both the WWE Championship and the ECW Championship." Small pop from the crowd. "Now that I'm back, I'm gonna do it again. I know I'm not included in the Beat the Clock Sprint for Night of Champions, but after Night of Champions, I'm going to issue a challenge to the ECW Champion, whoever that may be. And once again the ECW Champion will be, Rob Van Dam!" Van Dam walks away and the crowd cheers. Suddenly, Zack Blaze comes up from behind Van Dam and Clotheslines him into a steel garage door. The crowd boos. He stomps Van Dam's chest a few times.

"You think this is over? Huh Van Dam?! Well it's not! You may have beaten me twice, but that's not going to happen next week. You see, I just came from Theodore Long's office, and it's official. Next week, it's going to be Zack Blaze vs. Rob Van Dam--in a Steel Cage Match!" The crowd boos as Zack Blaze walks away looking confident.

"Talk about a big match, Todd! Next week here on ECW we're going to see Zack Blaze versus Rob Van Dam in a Steel Cage!"

"Rob Van Dam thought he was finished with Zack Blaze, but it appears that Zack Blaze isn't finished with Rob Van Dam! That's going to be a great match!"

"That'll be big, no doubt, but we've still got two huge matches here tonight! In our Main Event Match, The Problem Solver Tyson Tomko will go one-on-one with Brownlee! Tyson Tomko's problem so-to-speak is that he wants an ECW Championship Match, and in order to get that he has to solve the problem that is Brownlee. Can Tomko do it? My answer is yes."

"After Tomko's performance last week, I personally think Brownlee doesn't stand a chance. I guess we're gonna find out. Anyway, coming up next is the second of three Beat the Clock Matches schedulde for tonight when The Brian Kendrick takes on Hunter Steel!"

Commercial break

The Brian Kendrick

"This contest is set for one fall, and it is the second of three Beat the Clock Matches! Introducing first, from Venice, California weighing in at one-hundred and eighty-four pounds, Brian Kendrick!"

“Man With A Plan” plays throughout the arena and the crowd begins to boo. The Brian Kendrick – one of ECW’s up-and-coming young superstars – enters the arena. He dances on the ramp, wearing a black leather jacket that matches his black wrestling tights and boots. He makes his way to the ring, mocking some fans as they reach out for high-fives.

”The Brian Kendrick is – without a doubt – the best superstar that ECW obtained in that huge 15-Man Trade last week on Monday Night Raw. Kendrick made his ECW Debut last week, being defeated by Billy Kidman, but I talked to him and he said that he didn’t expect Kidman to be his opponent, and he was thrown off guard. That’s the same thing I said, Todd.”

”The all knowing Matt Striker strikes again.” Todd laughs. ”Kendrick’s opponent tonight isn’t going to be easy, though. Hunter Steel is a black belt, karate expert. He was out for a while because of a knee injury, but he’s back now and I’m sure he’s ready to go.”

The rather new ECW Superstar enters the arena to a small, but nice pop. Kendrick looks at him in disgust as he walks to the ring, but Hunter ignores it. He’s just happy to be back in action after a knee injury that sidelined him for months. He knows that he has a huge opportunity ahead of him because defeating The Brian Kendrick means that he could possibly get an ECW Title Match at Night of Champions.

“And the opponent, from Concord, New Hampshire, weighing in at two-hundred and three pounds, Hunter Steel!”

Second Match: The Brian Kendrick vs. Hunter Steel [beat the Clock Match]

Match: The bell rings and a “Time to Beat” Clock appears on the screen, reading 10:40. If the match doesn’t end before the 10:40 mark, neither superstar will win. Hunter taunts for the crowd, and Kendrick takes advantage of it. He runs and hits Hunter with an elbow to the side of the head, sending him into the corner. Kendrick hits some Right Hands with the karate expert in the corner, and the Referee tells him to get out of the corner. He does, but Hunter runs out of the corner and hits a Lou Thesz to a pretty big pop. He begins to fire away with Rights and Lefts to Kendrick, but stops when the Referee begins to count.

”Hunter Steel just caught The Brian Kendrick by surprise in a big way there! If Kendrick doesn’t stay on guard, he’ll end up losing this week just like he did last week!”

”Hunter Steel is impressive, and speed is one of his advantages in this match. Kendrick’s fast, but Hunter Steel has incredible speed.”

Kendrick goes for a Right Hand, but Hunter ducks it and hits a chop, followed by another one. He hits a Right Hand and Irish Whips Kendrick into the ropes. He goes for a Karate Kick, but Kendrick ducks it and rebounds off the ropes. He hits a Chop Block, taking Hunter to the ground. Kendrick stomps on Hunter’s kneecap, working on the leg that he had just taken out with a Chop Block. Hunter yells in pain as Kendrick drives his knee into Hunter’s shin, pulling on his leg at the same time. The Referee asks Hunter if he wants to Tap Out, but he refuses. The timer reads “4:39”, and Kendrick realizes that he doesn’t have a lot of time left in which he can try to win.

”A very sound strategy there by The Brian Kendrick. Hunter Steel is an expert when it comes to kicks, but if one of his legs is hurt, he’s not going to be able to perform the kicks as well, if at all.”

”It’s not often you see The Brian Kendrick focus on submission, but what works works I guess.”

Kendrick lets go of Hunter’s leg and rebounds off the ropes. He hits a Baseball Slide right to the injured knee. Hunter turns to his side in pain and Kendrick taunts the crowd. He quickly realizes that taunting at a time like this isn’t going to help and turns his focus back to the match. Kendrick stomps the knee again and wraps his arms around it, turning Hunter around and applying a Half Boston Crab. Hunter is in incredible pain as Kendrick pulls him to the center of the ring, working on the knee that he had just recently had surgically repaired.

”Hunter Steel is in a bad way here. That knee that Kendrick’s working on is the knee that Hunter Steel injured one week after making his ECW Debut. It sidelined him for months, and you’ve gotta think that Kendrick realizes this and is using it to his advantage.”

Hunter starts to crawl toward the ropes, the crowd getting behind him now. Just as he is about to reach the ropes, Kendrick pulls him back to the center. “Tap!” Kendrick yells as the timer reads “2:35”. Hunter refuses to Tap Out again, and tries to gather strength to pull himself to the ropes. He struggles, but finally manages to get one hand wrapped around the bottom rope. The crowd pops as Kendrick keeps the hold locked in until the Referee reaches “4”, not wanting to risk Disqualification. The timer reads “1:45” as Kendrick gets to his feet. He pulls Hunter to his feet and Irish Whips him into the ropes. Hunter rebounds with a high-elevation Dropkick, but it seems to further damage his knee in the process as he falls to the mat. “Hunter!” chants fill the arena as it seems the crowd is getting behind the new superstar now. Kendrick gets to his feet as the timer reads “14”. He climbs to the top rope, looking to end the match with a Diving Splash perhaps. WAIT! Hunter pulls himself to his feet using the ropes, and Kendrick falls onto the turnbuckle in a bad way! Hunter with a kick to the head! Kendrick falls off the turnbuckle!

”This is it! Hunter Steel can win this thing!”

He hooks the leg! “1! 2! Three—no!” The timer expires! The crowd boos as Hunter realizes he was one second too late in going for the pinfall.

Winner: None

”Ouch. Talk about bad luck. Hunter Steel was one second away from beating Billy Kidman’s time and advancing in the Beat the Clock Sprint!”

”Injured knee and all, Hunter Steel still put up a fight. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to get the win. I’m pretty sure it was because of that knee that Hunter didn’t get the victory, Matt.”

”There’s no doubt in my mind that that’s what happened. It’s unfortunate, but it was still a great match. Billy Kidman’s time remains the time to beat, but will that change? Coming up next, Tyson Tomko takes on Brownlee in the final Beat the Clock Match!”

Commercial break

This Thursday on WWE Superstars! After scoring an upset victory over The Colons on Raw, The Hart Dynasty looks to defeat one of Raw’s greatest Tag Teams! Tyson Kidd and D.H. Smith take on Axle Comuteza and Cloud White in a Non-Title Tag Team Match! WWE Superstars! Live this Thursday at 8 PM on WGN America!

Tyson Tomko

“This Main Event Contest is set for one fall, and it is the third and final match in the Beat the Clock Sprint! Introducing first, from Jacksonville, Florida weighing in at two-hundred and ninety-four pounds, Tyson Tomko!”

The Problem Solver steps into the arena. He's dressed in metallic red wrestling tights and a pair of large black boots. He walks to the ring with a look of intensity as the crowd cheers.

”Ladies and gentlemen you are looking at the man that knocked the ECW Champion out cold last week.”

”Tyson Tomko hit Shelton Benjamin with that Big Boot in mid-air and that was it for the Champion. If anyone has a good chance of winning this match, it’s Tyson Tomko.”

“And his opponent from Lansing, Michigan weighing in at two-hundred and forty-seven pounds, Brownlee!”

Arguably the best new superstar in ECW, Brownlee enters the arena to massive heat. He walks to the ring, ignoring the many fans that boo him. He steps into the ring and taunts the crowd mockingly before stepping down and turning his attention toward his upcoming match.

”No disrespect to Brownlee. He’s a great athlete, and one of the most hated athletes in ECW after he – some say – screwed Tommy Dreamer out of a career at Extreme Rules. However, I think The Problem Solver is going to win this match easily. Just look at the size difference between those two.”

”Well the time to beat is 10:40, and that time was established by Billy Kidman earlier in the night. Let’s see if Tyson Tomko can earn himself an ECW Championship Match at Night of Champions.”

Main Event Match: Tyson Tomko vs. Brownlee [beat the Clock Match]

Match: “Tomko!” chants fill the arena right off the bat as the newly-turned fan favorite Tyson Tomko prepares for his biggest challenge of the evening. The timer reads “10:40” as the match gets underway. Brownlee suggests a lock-up for whatever reason, and Tomko easily overpowers him, pushing him backwards. Brownlee rolls back and gets to his feet. He stares at Tomko and the two circle each other. Brownlee runs forward and Tomko tries a Big Boot, but Brownlee ducks it and gets a Hip Toss. He hits a Leg Drop to the back of the head and turns Tomko over for a cover. “1! 2!” Tomko kicks out with ease. Brownlee drops an elbow to the chest and tries another cover, trying to keep Tomko grounded. “1!” Tomko kicks out in a powerful fashion, throwing Brownlee half-way across the ring in the process.

”That’s impressive by Brownlee there. He needs to keep Tomko grounded because if Tomko’s on his feet, he’s going to use his arsenal of power moves to completely destroy his opponent.”

”I guess you could say that the only chance Brownlee has here is to keep Tomko grounded, right Matt?”

”Pretty much. I mean, you can’t outpower or overpower Tyson Tomko, and he can easily outpower or overpower you. Let’s put it this way, Todd. Shelton Benjamin has pinned Brownlee before, and Tyson Tomko has knocked out Shelton Benjamin. I think the match is in Tomko’s favor.”

Brownlee applies a Reverse Chinlock, but Tomko gets to a vertical base in a matter of seconds. He hits a Snapmare on Brownlee and kicks him in the back so hard it echoes throughout the arena. Brownlee falls to the mat in pain. Cover by Tomko! “1! 2!” The timer reads “5:12”, meaning that there’s not a lot of time left to win the match. Tomko grabs Brownlee and pulls him to his feet. He lifts him above his shoulders going for a Vertical Suplex, but Brownlee reverses it into a DDT. The crowd boos as Brownlee hooks the legs. “1! 2! Three—no!” Tomko kicks out! Brownlee doesn’t believe it, but there’s nothing he can do about it. He fires away at Tomko with Right Hands, but The Problem Solver quickly pushes him into the ropes and out of the ring.

”Wow! What strength! Tyson Tomko literally pushed Brownlee halfway across the ring and out of it.”

”There’s not a lot of time left in this match, Matt. The timer says 3:23. Tomko or Brownlee needs to find a way to win quickly or else Billy Kidman will be going to Night of Champions to face Shelton Benjamin.”

Brownlee runs toward Tomko and gets dropped with a Big Boot. The crowd cheers as Tomko signals for the finish. He grabs Brownlee and gets him to his feet. Tomko lifts him on his shoulders—TORTURE RACK BACKBREAKER! WHAT POWER! “0:09” Wait a second! Shelton Benjamin! What’s he doing out here?! PAYDIRT! Benjamin just hit Tomko with Paydirt! The timer reaches “0:00” and the Referee signals for the bell.

Winner: None

The crowd boos as Benjamin stands over the man that he just screwed out of an ECW Championship Match.

”Tyson Tomko had the match won, but Shelton Benjamin – our ECW Champion – came out here and hit Paydirt, effectively screwing Tyson Tomko out of the victory!”

Wait! Shelton Benjamin’s not the only one who can attack from behind! Billy Kidman enters the ring after going through the crowd. He turns Benjamin around! BK BOMB! The crowd chants “Shooting Star!” as Kidman looks around, smiling. He pulls Benjamin to the corner and ascends to the top turnbuckle. SHOOTING STAR PRESS! Kidman picks up the ECW Championship and looks at it before holding above his head to a big pop.

”Well it looks like Billy Kidman has just sent a strong message to the ECW Champion! It’s going to be Billy Kidman vs. Shelton Benjamin for the ECW Title at Night of Champions! Thanks for watching, and we’ll see you this Thursday on WWE Superstars!”

ECWCloser.png

WWE Superstars Preview (No Spoilers):

The Hart Dynasty vs. Axle Comuteza & Cloud White
Shelton Benjamin vs. Hunter Steel
Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler

Just so you know, I won't be doing WWE Superstars every week. I'll do it on occasion, and in this instance I think these matches will be important to upcoming storylines.

Fan-freaking-tastic! Billy Kidman is definitely on the rise, and one of my favourite superstars in this. Maybe if Talia ever goes face, a little management opportunity with Kidman. *winkwinknudgenudge* XD

Alex, not to be mean or anything, but Billy Kidman makes more sense than Immortal. Kidman is so experienced, and well...he's Billy Kidman, that's good enough right there.

WTF DUDE?! IMMORTAL SHOULD'VE WON THE BTC & WITH THE FASTEST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's just say that the whole "Heel vs. Heel" thing at The Bash didn't really work out too well. I didn't want to do the same thing at Night of Champions. Sorry, but it makes more sense this way.

This Friday on Smackdown...after being humiliated by a member of his own Faction at The Bash, Kurt Angle is looking to return stronger than before.  With merely a portion of the United Nations remaining, The War Machine promises to find new members to join the legendary group.  Who will join the United Nations?  Smackdown!  This Friday at 8 PM!  Only on MyNetworkTV!

Archived