WWE Legacy™ Presented in HD! [New Raw - Rocky Road] Posted!

Synchronized

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]WWE NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS LIVE COVERAGE

The Pre-Show recaps all of the matches for the night. I’m looking forward to the Tag Team Match more than anything else.

Welcome to Night of Champions!

Michael Cole welcomes us to the show as they're in the Wachovia Center in Philedelphia, Pennsylvania!

[spoiler=Match 1: [i]Chris Jericho & The Big Show defeated Legacy to become the new Unified Tag Team Champions.[/i]]

Match: Legacy makes their entrance first as Jerry "The King" Lawler and Michael Cole remind us of what happened this past Monday Night Raw. Chris Jericho makes his entrance next. Lillian Garcia starts to introduce Chris Jericho's Tag Team Partner, but Jericho takes the microphone from her and we get a recap of Edge's injury. Jericho announces that his Tag Team Partner is The Big Show, which I have to say disappoints me. Big Show and Cody Rhodes start, and Show pretty much destroys Rhodes from the getgo.

Rhodes makes the Tag to Ted DiBiase. Big Show Tags in Jericho and Jericho takes down DiBiase. Jericho Tags Big Show back in and The World's Largest Athlete throws DiBiase before Tagging Jericho back in. They hit a Double Team move on DiBiase. Jericho throws DiBiase into Big Show and tries a Schoolboy Pin, but DiBiase kicks out at two. Rhodes gets the Tag and gets some offense on Jericho on the outside before throwing him back into the ring and Tagging DiBiase back in.

DiBiase Tags Rhodes and holds Jericho. Rhodes hits a punch to the face and goes to work on Jericho. Rhodes takes Jericho down and applies a submission hold. Some Y2J chants from the crowd earlier and King mentions how the WWE Universe is fed up with Legacy's actions as of late. Rhodes Tags in DiBiase and Jericho tries to Tag Big Show, but DiBiase stops him. Jericho gets a Roll-Up, but DiBiase kicks out at two.

DiBiase tried Dream Street after blocking The Walls of Jericho. Jericho countered and applies The Walls of Jericho. Rhodes tries to break it up, but The Big Show stops him. The Referee gets distracted by Big Show and Rhodes slides in hitting Jericho with a DDT. DiBiase tries a cover, but Jericho kicks out at two. Big Show gets a Blind Tag and goes for a Double Chokeslam, but DiBiase and Rhodes block it. Big Show hits a Spear on DiBiase, goes for a cover, but Rhodes breaks it up at two. Big Show tried to throw Rhodes out of the ring, but Rhodes held on and flipped back into the ring. He hit a Dropkick on Big Show, and DiBiase hit one of his own. The Referee got Rhodes out of the ring, Jericho hit a Codebreaker on DiBiase while the Referee was distracted, and Big Show applied the Colossal Clutch. DiBiase tapped out.

Winners [and the new Unified Tag Team Champions]: Chris Jericho & The Big Show

[spoiler=[i]Josh Matthews interviewed CM Punk.[/i]] Punk asked the audience if they were still behind Jeff Hardy after everything he said to them. Punk took the microphone and went out into the arena. He asked all of the Jeff Hardy fans to stand up. Then he mentioned how he didn't blame the fans, he blamed their parents. He said it was a Single Parent Situation, the same way Jeff Hardy grew up. (I didn't like that line because Jeff Hardy's mother passed away I believe, and I think the line was unneeded.) Then he ranted on about a bunch of stuff saying that people do drugs and drink.

[spoiler=[i]Christian defeated Tommy Dreamer to become the new ECW Champion.[/i]]

Matt Striker mentioned how Christian's ovation was as big as, if not bigger than Tommy Dreamer's. Christian went for the Pele Kick on the ropes, but Dreamer blocked it and hit a Neckbreaker. Striker mentioned that the ECW Championship has changed hands twelve times in Philedelphia. Dreamer tried to Suplex Christian to the floor from the Ring Apron, but Christian blocked it. Christian went under Dreamer's legs and pulled his leg, slamming Dreamer's head into the ring apron. Christian hit a Dropkick through the second and third ropes and went for a Diving Crossbody to the outside, but Dreamer moved out of the way.

Christian went for the Killswitch, but Dreamer countered it. He went for a Back Suplex, but Christian countered it into a Sleeper Hold. Dreamer fell backwards, landing on Christian. The Referee began to count as both superstars were on the mat. Christian went back to the Sleeper Hold. Dreamer went for the DDT, but Christian countered it. Dreamer hit a Sit-out Spinebuster, but Christian kicked out at two. Christian hit a Reverse Falling Neckbreaker, but Dreamer kicked out at two. Christian went to the top rope and went for a Missle Dropkick, but Dreamer countered it into a Cloverleaf. Striker mentioned that Dreamer had been training with submission expert Dean Malenko. Christian blocked the move, and Dreamer catapulted him into the top turnbuckle. Christian hit the Killswitch to win the match.

Winner [and the new ECW Champion]: Christian

[spoiler=[i]Todd Grisham interviewed Big Show and Chris Jericho.[/i]]

Todd Grisham said that he didn't know Big Show and Chris Jericho were friends. Big Show said that they weren't friends, and that you didn't have to be friends to be successful. Jericho mentioned a lot of Tag Teams that they were going to be better than. He left out The Brothers of Destruction. Big Show mentioned that there were over forty championships between the two of them. Jericho thanked Edge for making it possible.

[spoiler=[i]Kofi Kingston defeated Carlito, Primo, Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP), Jack Swagger, and The Miz in a Six-Pack Challenge Match to retain the United States Championship.[/i]]

King said that they gave The Miz the key to the city and changed the locks the next day. Primo has replaced Big Show in the match because Big Show is now one-half of the Unified Tag Team Champions. Because of that, I'm predicting that Jack Swagger wins this. Carlito went for a Springboard Elbow, and Kingston hit an elbow of his own. It was kind of cool. Cole mentioned that Ric Flair, Harley Race, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, and "Stone Cold" Steve Austin have held the United States Championship. Carlito hit an awesome Front Flip off of the top rope to the floor and hit Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP). Kofi Kingston hit the Trouble in Paradise Kick on Carlito and won the match. That was an awesome match. They need to have more matches like that.

Winner [and still the ECW Champion]: Kofi Kingston

[spoiler=[i]Michelle McCool defeated Melina to retain the WWE Women's Championship. (I was shocked.)[/i]]

Match: I went to get some Popcorn, Spice Drops, and Water. I didn't watch the match. So yeah. Michelle McCool pinned Melina.

Winner [and still the WWE Women's Champion]: Michelle McCool

[spoiler=[i]Randy Orton defeated John Cena and Triple H in a Triple Threat Match to retain the WWE Championship.[/i]]

This match should be really good. John Cena made his entrance first. Triple H made his entrance. Randy Orton made his entrance, and about twenty minutes, he entered the ring. I'm going to focus on this match, so I'll just point out the really good parts. Cena hit a Diving Leg Drop on both Orton and Triple H. It didn't look like he actually hit the move, though. Orton hit an Inverted Backbreaker and Cena rolled out of the ring. Orton tried to DDT both Cena and Triple H, but instead of letting us see a cool move, Cena and HHH blocked it and threw Orton over the top rope and out of the ring.

Triple H tried to Pedigree Orton through the Commentator's Table, but Cena for some unknown reason broke it up. Triple H applied a Sharpshooter, and Cena applied an STFU. Orton Tapped Out, but the Referee didn't know who he was Tapping Out to. That was awesome! Legacy came out and atacked Triple H and Cena. Cena went for an Attitude Adjustment on Rhodes, but Orton hit an RKO and pinned Cena. Yes!! Ya! Win! No more Orton/Triple H Rivalry!

Winner [and still the WWE Champion]: Randy Orton

[spoiler=[i]The Miz talked to Maryse.[/i]]

The Miz and Maryse were talking in the back. Miz tried to kiss Maryse, but she put her hand up. Miz basically pwn'd her after that, saying that she was eventually going to lose the Divas Championship and that she was going to come crawling back to her. He said that it will be too late, and that she will have butchered her chances, just like she butchers the English Language every time she opens her mouth.

[spoiler=[i]Mickie James defeated Maryse to become the Divas Champion.[/i]]

Don't expect a detailed review of this match, because I'm not really paying attention to it. Mickie James defeated Maryse after a DDT.

Winner [and the new Divas Champion]: Mickie James

[spoiler=[i]Josh Matthews interviewed Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes.[/i]]

Josh Matthews said that they failed to win the Unified Tag Team Championships. DiBiase said "You see, that's the problem with you people." (Racist. XD) Apparently, they didn't fail because Orton retained the Title. So yeah, go figure.

[spoiler=[i]Rey Mysterio defeated Dolph Ziggler (w/Maria) to retain the Intercontinental Championship.[/i]]

I have no idea who I want to win this match. Dolph Ziggler is my third favorite wrestler, but I like Rey Mysterio and I want the Intercontinental Championship to be an important Championship. I guess I'll just see who wins and make my decision after it ends. Just so you know, since I've already predicted more than half of the matches correctly, all of the readers will recieve a prize.

They almost locked up, but Ziggler hit a Dropkick. He tried a cover, but only got a two count. Ziggler bounced Mysterio's head off the top turnbuckle and tried a cover, but Mysterio kicked out at two. Ziggler hit a Powerslam and got a two count. Ziggler went for a Powerbomb, but Mysterio countered and threw Ziggler into the ropes. Mysterio went for a 619, but Ziggler dodged it and threw Mysterio out of the ring. Mysterio went for a Diving Crossbody or something, and Ziggler hit an awesome mid-air Dropkick. Ziggler hit a Gutbuster off the top rope that could have ended the match, but I knew it wasn't going to because Todd Grisham and Jim Ross didn't make a big enough deal about it. Mysterio hit an Inziguri and Ziggler landed on the ropes. Mysterio hit the 619 and a Springboard Splash and won the match.

Winner [and still the Intercontinental Champion]: Rey Mysterio

[spoiler=[i]Jeff Hardy defeated CM Punk to become the World Heavyweight Champion.[/i]]

Here we go. Main Event Time. I'm expecting this match to be the best match of the night, but the last match was really good too. Let's see what happens. Punk tried a GTS early, but Hardy blocked it. He went for a Twist of Fate, but Punk reversed it and pushed him into the ropes. Hardy went for a Diving Crossbody on the outside, but Punk moved out of the way and Hardy hit the security barricade.

They exchanged punches and Hardy got the better of it. Hardy hit a couple of Clothesline, an Atomic Drop, and a Leg Drop. Hardy hit Whisper in the Wind. Hardy went for a Swanton Bomb, but Punk moved out of the way. Hardy hit a Twist of Fate and went for a Swanton Bomb, but Punk put his knees up. Punk tried a cover, but Hardy kicked out at two. Punk hit the GTS, but Hardy kicked out at two. Punk took the World Heavyweight Championship and started to walk away, but Hardy grabbed him and threw him back into the ring. Hardy hit a Twist of Fate and a Swanton Bomb to win the match.

Winner [and the new World Heavyweight Champion]: Jeff Hardy

My thoughts on the show?

I think Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler was probably one of the best matches of the night, but not really as good as I had expected it to be.

The Triple Threat Match was good, but Punk vs. Hardy was better.

I liked the Six-Pack Challenge Match better than any of the other matches, though.

It wasn't as great of a show as I had expected, but it wasn't bad. I hope you all enjoyed the Live Coverage, and stay tuned for Raw and ECW coming up within the next hour![/align]

Why do people hate watching the Diva's matchs when you see good wrestling moves

The Divas Division isn't even important anymore. It's hard to appreciate the matches when there's like nothing getting you excited about it.

Hardy Wins! Hardy Wins!

Great match. I'm surprised Hardy won.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

See above.

The entire Legacy Fanbase will receieve a prize since I guessed more than half of my predictions correctly!

This was a great PPV over all. Here are my ratings on the matches.

Jericho and Big Show vs Legacy **

Christian vs Tommy Dreamer **1/2

Six Pack Match ***

Melina vs Michelle McCool *1/2

Cena vs HHH vs Orton **1/2

Mickie James vs Maryse **

Dolph Ziggler vs Rey Mysterio ***1/2

Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk ***

Overall 7.25/10

[spoiler=Raw - July 6, 2009]

[center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQYxdNqQQQ&feature=related%20][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/Smackdown/WWEHDLogo.jpg[/IMG][/url][/center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQYxdNqQQQ&feature=related%20][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/Smackdown/WWEHDLogo.jpg[/IMG]

[center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2tJVZOCKM][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/WWERawLogo.png[/IMG][/url][/center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2tJVZOCKM][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/InvertRemix/WWERawLogo.png[/IMG]

[right][color=red]Boston - Massachusetts[/color][/right][color=red]

[align=center][b][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgGObg2iUOM&feature=related]LAST NIGHT[/url][/b]

[color=red]”Good evening everyone and welcome to Monday Night Raw! We’re less than twenty-four hours removed from The Bash, a Pay-Per-View that brought many huge surprises, one of them being that The Miz defeated Jeff Hardy to become the new World Heavyweight Champion!”[/color]

[color=blue]”I’ll be honest, I never thought there’d be a day when The Miz held the World Heavyweight Championship, but that day has come, and as surprising as it may be, The Miz won that match fair and square.”[/color]

[color=red]”I have to agree with you there, King. The Miz took advantage of a move that knocked Jeff Hardy unconscious and hit that Reality Check to earn the biggest victory of his career.”[/color]

“Look, I know it sucks, but it happened. He did defeat me, and there’s nothing I can do about that. Last night after the match, I was rushed to the emergency room with a concussion, and I spent over seven hours in the hospital before I returned home. I was advised not to show up here tonight because there’s a chance that the concussion could come back, but I decided that it was worth the risk because man I have some news for The Miz.” Cheers fill the arena once again. The crowd loves Jeff Hardy, and pretty much anything he says is considered cheer-worthy to them. “Miz, you may have beaten me last night, but I happen to have a Rematch Clause!” Hardy leans against
crowd pops huge and “Hardy” chants begin to fill the arena.

[color=red]”Jeff Hardy straight to the point ! He has a Rematch Clause, and you know The Miz didn’t enjoy hearing those two words!”[/color]

“Unfortunately Jeff, your Rematch Clause can’t be cashed in tonight.” A lot of boos fill the arena as the General Manager of Raw emerges on the stage holding a microphone. Hardy looks at him with an angry, confused look. “I’m sorry, but it just can’t happen tonight.”

“I know, I realize that, but after working so hard last night, I decided to give The Miz the night off.” “Boo!” The crowd shows their disapproval, giving Foley a lot of heat. “However, Jeff, you can have your Rematch next week on Raw, provided you can win a match here tonight.”

“What the h*ll did The Miz do that was so d*mn tiring? I’m the one that suffered a concussion, d*mnit. I deserve that Match and I don’t see why I have to wait a week to get it. And now you’re saying I have to earn the Rematch? That doesn’t make any sense to me, Mick!”

“Look, I’m the General Manager, and I don’t have to sit around and be questioned by you! You do what I say, and that’s the way it works. If you don’t like it, then you can leave.” More boos from the crowd. “I’ve been very stressed lately, and I don’t have the time to listen to you complain. I made the best decision I could, and that’s how it’s going to stay.”

“You’re right Mick, you don’t have to listen to me complain. Maybe I should just go up there and kick your a*s, and you can be the one doing the complaining!” Hardy drops the microphone and the crowd pops as he walks up the ramp toward the General Manager, angry that he was practically screwed out of his Rematch.

“You know what, Jeff? You can’t do that.” The crowd boos. “You know why, Jeff? Because you’re fired!” The crowd boos incredibly loud as Jeff stares at Mick Foley furiously.

[color=red]”What? Mick Foley just fired Jeff Hardy for pretty much no reason at all!”[/color]

[color=blue]”Jeff Hardy’s been fired? What the h*ll is going on here?!”[/color]

[b][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY4_KJiGTfk]LATER THAT NIGHT[/url][/b]

“Well I have to say—it’s great to be back!” The crowd cheers. “But ladies and gentlemen, when I returned here tonight I had an announcement to make. It was one big announcement that I was very excited to make. Now I’m still going to make that announcement, but because of actions earlier in the show, I have two more announcements to make. Let’s start with the exciting one first. As Natalya so kindly announced earlier, a 15-Superstar Trade took place earlier in the week.” This comment gets a big pop. “I’m going to reveal right now who got traded to which shows. So if you will, take a look at the TitanTron.”

[b]TO RAW:

-Tyson Kidd
-David Hart Smith
-Natalya
-The Great Khali
-Zack Ryder

TO ECW:

-Charlie Haas
-Santino Marella
-Saruto Desa
-The Brian Kendrick
-Cody Rhodes

TO SMACKDOWN:

-Evan Bourne
-Chris West
-Rey Mysterio
-Mark Henry
-Melina[/b]

“So, Mick, long time no see.” The crowd is quiet. “Look, I brought you out here because you did something earlier in the night that I never expected you to do.”

“You’re clearly talking about the fact that I fired Jeff Hardy. Vince, you can’t tell me you haven’t done things like that before. He disrespected me, and he threatened me, and I’m not going to stand for that. I did what I needed to do.” The crowd boos.

"You think Jeff Hardy disrespected you, Mick? You think Jeff Hardy deserved to be fired, Mick? Well d*mnit I think you're wrong! And for that reason, I'm going to put you in a match with Jeff Hardy himself! I'm going to put you in a one-on-one match with Jeff Hardy right here on Raw next week! It's going to be Mick Foley one-on-one with Jeff Hardy in a Hardcore Match! And the loser, will be
...FIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDD!"

[color=red]”WOAH! What an announcement! A Hardcore Match right here on Raw next week!”[/color]

[color=blue]”You gotta be kidding me!”[/color]

[color=red]”I wonder what Edge is doing out here.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Doesn’t he know that it’s a bad idea to interrupt Mr. McMahon?”[/color]

Edge gets a microphone and walks over to Mr. McMahon. “Vince, I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I couldn’t sit in the back and listen to this crap anymore.” Boos from the crowd. “You know just as well as I do that Jeff Hardy deserves to be fired, and Mick Foley did the right thing by firing him.” “You Suck!” chants fill the arena, but The Rated-R Superstar ignores them.

“Edge, there’s two things that bother me more than anything else. Those two things are being interrupted, and having to listen to whiny sons of b*tches like yourself!” The crowd pops huge. “Now what I said goes, and to be honest Edge, I’m not so happy that you interrupted me right here tonight. So I tell you what I’m going to do.” He pauses. “Actually, I’d rather show you. You may have a World Title Match in four weeks at Night of Champions, but next week you’re going to face a man that will make his Debut back on Monday Night Raw.”

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KAsNr2Ajuw&feature=channel_page]The Great Khali[/url]

The crowd pops huge and Edge’s eyes widen in disbelief as the seven foot three Punjabi Playboy enters the arena with Renjin Singh at his side. He smiles and yells as he raises his arms in the air.

“That’s right! Next week, it’s gonna be Edge vs. The Great Khali!”[/align]

[color=red]”Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw, and tonight the mood isn’t exactly excitement. I’m Michael Cole alongside Jerry Lawler, and we’re live in Boston, Massachusetts for what could be Jeff Hardy’s final night as a WWE Superstar.”[/color]

[color=blue]”As you just saw moments ago, Mick Foley fired Jeff Hardy last week for no real reason, and now Mr. McMahon has pretty much told Mick Foley that he disagrees with his decision, and that tonight he would go one-on-one with Jeff Hardy in a Hardcore Match.”[/color]

[color=red]”The loser of that match will be fired, and needless to say the entire Raw Locker Room except for a few people are on Jeff Hardy’s side in this situation.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Well, the General Manager of Raw, Mick Foley, is standing in the ring now, and I’m sure whatever he’s going to say will be somehow related to the Main Event Match tonight.”[/color]

“Last week, I was threatened.” Boos begin instantly, but the General Manager ignores them. “It’s true; I was threatened by Jeff Hardy, and I made a decision to keep myself safe. I’m not a fighter anymore; I shouldn’t have to be competing in matches. I’m not a superstar, I’m the General Manager. It’s obvious that I shouldn’t be fighting, but Vince McMahon decided to throw his power around and make the match anyway.” This statement gets a few cheers. Mick Foley’s full of crap, and the fans know that. “So while I have no choice but to compete tonight, I can modify the match.” The crowd is silent. “I’ve decided to add a few more stipulations to the match, so-to-speak. First of all, if any superstar from the back interferes in the match, they will be suspended indefinitely.” “You Suck!” chants fill the arena, although a few fans don’t mind this announcement because it means no one will interfere on Foley’s part either. “And second of all, I’ve decided that I’m going to make the match a Two-on-One Handicap Match.” Foley stands in the center of the ring, receiving tons of heat from the crowd. “Now I know it may not be seem fair, but let’s be honest. I’m not going to be able to wrestle for a long time, so it’ll be good for me to have a Tag Team Partner.” The fans aren’t buying it. “So tonight it will be The Extreme Enigma Jeff Hardy taking on The Hardcore Legend Mick Foley and the World Heavyweight Champion—The Miz!”

[color=red]”This is unbelievable, King! Not only does Jeff Hardy have to face Mick Foley, but he has to face the man who knocked him unconscious at The Bash!”[/color]

“And I have one other thing to say before I go to the back. Tonight, the United States Champion Striker Boyd will face The Big Red Machine Kane and Kylarnartia in a 2-on-1 Handicap Hardcore Match! That will give you all a preview of what’s to come in the Main Event Match!”

Mick Foley walks to the back to deafening boos. It appears that Mick Foley is just punishing people here tonight, as demonstrated by his making a 2-on-1 Handicap Match with Striker Boyd facing Kane and Kylarnartia.

[color=blue]”I can’t believe Mick Foley’s actions here tonight, Michael. Regardless of how arrogant and ruthless Striker Boyd can be at times, there’s no reason to put the man in that kind of match. He’s going to get destroyed out there.”[/color]

Commercial break

We return live and Striker Boyd is walking in the back. There is a concerned look on his face as he heads toward the arena, United States Championship Belt around his waist. As he continues to walk down the hallway, he’s stopped by Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP), John Morrison, and Mr. Kennedy. The crowd cheers a bit seeing all of the superstars, but quiet down as they want to hear what’s going to be said.

“Look, I know we’ve had our share of issues, but even I don’t hate you enough to let you go out there and do that on your own.” The crowd cheers as Boyd stares at MVP, the man who he just recently was involved in an intense rivalry with.

“Man, we don’t know what Mick Foley’s deal is, but there’s no reason to make a match like this, and the three of us are gonna go out there to ringside and even the odds a bit. You can count on Kennedy, MVP, and myself to make sure you don’t get completely destroyed out there.”

“I especially hate that loser Kylarnartia, and whether or not I like you is regardless because going out there will give me a chance to kick his a*s a bit more. We’ve got your back out there, so get out there, and we’ll make sure we’re ready to help you out. It’s a Hardcore Match, so remember you can pin either of them anywhere in the arena, or even outside of it.”

“Thanks.” Boyd replies quietly and continues making his way to the arena, still not comfortable about the match despite the help he’s going to have.

[color=red]”It’s good to see the Raw Locker Room standing together against Mick Foley on a night when they really need to do that.“[/color]

[color=blue]”I’ve known Mick Foley a long time, Michael, and yet I’ve never seen him do anything like this. The odds are stacked in Mick Foley’s favor, and Jeff Hardy’s likely to lose his career even though he didn’t do anything wrong. That’s just not fair.”[/color]

[color=red]”I agree, but unfortunately there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Mick Foley said that if anyone from the back interferes in the match, they’ll be suspended indefinitely.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Striker Boyd’s going to be in a similar situation in just a little while when he faces Kane and Kylarnartia in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match. It’s not a Title Match or anything, but it is going to be fought under Hardcore Rules, meaning that anything goes and pinfalls count anywhere.”[/color]

[color=red]”Striker Boyd is going to have backup, whereas Jeff Hardy won’t have any at all. Someone needs to talk to Mick Foley because this is just terrible.”[/color]

[url= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uyBZnH6onI&feature=channel_page]Zack Ryder[/url]

Zack Ryder, who was traded to Raw last week in the big fifteen-man trade, makes his way into the arena sporting a new look. His hair is spiked, having been cut and no longer down to his shoulders, and he’s wearing a purple headband. His ring attire consists of a pair of red pants with pretty much one and a half legs - as the bottom half of the left side of the pants is cut off – and black wrestling boots. The crowd gives him no reaction as he walks to the ring, as pretty much everyone is focused on the Jeff Hardy Match scheduled for later in the show.

[color=red]”Well, Zack Ryder certainly has an interesting new look, King. I spoke to Ryder earlier today and he told me that he looks at his trade to Raw as a new beginning, and that he’s going to make the most of it.”[/color]

[color=blue]”At least he’s got a unique look, Michael. I’ve seen some of Zack Ryder’s matches on ECW, and he’s got the skill that it takes to make it big in the company. Let’s see how he does in his Raw Debut.”[/color]

Zack's opponent, a local by the name of Calvin Quinn stands in the center of the ring, looking pumped, he's sure he can do it and with all his friends and family cheering him on, this is his chance.

A few “Cal-vin” chants fill can be heard in the arena, but it's not too much, the crowd, or those of them who are actually getting into the match, are almost all Ryder. Quinn and Ryder lock up, Quinn applies a side-headlock and Zack attempts to break the hold with elbow after elbow, Quinn maintains the hold, until Ryder manages to execute a Side Suplex, cover 1...2 – Quinn Kicks out.

Ryder taunts, to a mild pop as Quinn gets to his feet, and hits a blow to the face of Zack Ryder, then another, Quinn goes off the ropes, Clothesline. Legdrop! Cover. 1...2 No!

[color=blue]“Quinn must have thought he had Ryder there, but Zack's not done yet.”[/color]

[color=red]“Quinn needs to capitalize on this and maybe he has a chance.”[/color]

Quinn gets to his feet and pulls Ryder to his feet. He hits a blow to the chest, and hooks Ryder for a DDT. The perhaps most unique Raw superstar twists Quinn’s arm – preventing him from hitting a DDT – and knees him in the back. He places his knee on the back of Quinn’s neck and falls backwards, inflicting a lot of pain to his opponent in the process. Ryder hooks the legs! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Zack Ryder

[color=blue]”I guess I was wrong. Nonetheless, an impressive Debut here on Raw for Zack Ryder.”[/color]

[color=red]”Ryder told me he calls that move the Zack Attack, and once he hit that, there was no getting up for Calvin Quinn.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Tonight, we’re going to see two Handicap Matches, both of which are far from fair. Fan favorite Jeff Hardy, quite possibly the most popular superstar in the entire company, and the United States Champion Striker Boyd, who may not be the most popular superstar, but still has a lot of skill, are going to have to compete against two opponents each in Hardcore Matches. Things aren’t looking good for either superstar, but on the bright side of things, things aren’t looking great for Edge, either.”[/color]

[color=red]”We learned last week that The Rated-R Superstar would have to face the biggest – literally – superstar traded to Monday Night Raw, The Great Khali! Can The Rated-R Superstar keep his momentum going heading into Night of Champions? We’ll find out—next!”[/color]

Commercial break

[url= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76zVMnOWzzc]Edge[/url]

“You Think You Know Me?” blasts on the P/A, and it is followed with lyrics - the crowd boos as Edge walks out through the curtain of smoke, appearing on stage. He fashions his leather overcoat, with new black & red pants. He smiles and laughs at the crowd. Slowly, he makes his way down the ramp. A couple meters away from the stage, he stops and taunts the crowd, throwing both hands in the air, with only his index & pinky in the air; setting his stage pyros off. He runs and slides into the ring and taunts on the ropes as the crowd boos louder. Edge gets up, and climbs the turnbuckle, taunting the crowd again with his hand gesture. The boos continue as The Rated-R Superstar steps down from the turnbuckle and gets a microphone. He stands in the center of the ring with an arrogant smile on his face.

“Earlier tonight, when I arrived at the arena in this craphole of a town,” the crowd boos “people kept saying, Edge, man, aren’t you worried about your match with The Great Khali?” Khali’s going to be a challenge for Edge, and the crowd knows that. They like Khali, and they show that through tons of cheers that seem to annoy The Rated-R Superstar. “I keep hearing that The Great Khali is obviously going to defeat me, and that this match is a bad idea as I’m just three weeks away from competing in a World Title Match at Night of Champions. Let me say something. I am The Rated-R Superstar. I have held the World Heavyweight Championship five times. People need to stop focusing on that loser Jeff Hardy, and start focusing on me. Face it, Jeff Hardy’s got no chance tonight, and after he loses, that’s the end of the problem in WWE that is Jeff Hardy.” “You Suck!” chants fill the arena. “I personally guarantee that at Night of Champions, there will be a new World Heavyweight Champion. And his name will be, Edge.”

[color=red]”Edge is confident, and I can understand him being confident about his match with The Miz, but I’m not so sure I understand him being confident about his match with The Great Khali.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KAsNr2Ajuw&feature=channel_page]The Great Khali[/url]

The seven foot, three inch Great Khali enters the arena to a massive pop. His manager Renjin Singh stands at his side, clapping and trying to support The Punjabi Playboy. Khali raises his arms in the air on the stage and yells at the top of his lungs to another big pop. He walks down the ramp, ready to take down another opponent.

[color=blue]”The size of The Great Khali is nothing short of awe-inspiring, Michael. I have no idea what strategy Edge plans to use in a match like this because – quite honestly – strategy isn’t enough to take down a man like Khali.”[/color]

[color=red]”We’ve seen Edge capitalize on opportunities numerous times, but The Great Khali seems like the opponent that The Rated-R Superstar is going to have no chance of defeating.”[/color]

Second Match: Edge vs. The Great Khali (w/Renjin Singh)

Match: The bell rings and Khali stares at Edge, aware that a distraction of some sort could get the match off to a bad start. He proposes a lock-up, but Edge wisely refuses. Edge hits a kick to the chest, but it has no effect on his much larger opponent. He goes for a Right Hand, and another. He rebounds off the ropes and tries a third, but Khali locks his fists and slams them right into Edge’s head, stopping the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship in his tracks and sending him to the mat. The crowd cheers as Khali taunts, having easily shifted the momentum in his favor.

[color=blue]”If Edge does have a strategy, he might want to re-think it. The Great Khali just dropped Edge effortlessly with that Clothesline.”[/color]

[color=red]”Can Edge find a way to get into this matchup? Or is The Great Khali going to win this match with ease? We’ll find out—when we come back!”[/color]

Commercial break

We return from the commercial break and the Referee yells “5!”, having already begun a count as Edge lays on the outside of the ring, having been Clotheslined over the top rope during the commercial break. “6!” He pulls himself to his feet using the security barricade and rolls into the ring as the Referee yells “7!”. Khali grabs Edge’s head with one hand and pulls him to his feet, showing great strength. He grabs The Rated-R Superstar and hurls him into the corner. Khali hits a few massive elbows to the face before Irish Whipping Edge into the opposite corner. Khali follows it up with a Corner Clothesline, causing Edge to fall to the mat again.

[color=red]”Even during the commercial break, Khali has completely controlled this match. Edge hasn’t gotten in any offense whatsoever, and that can’t be good for The Rated-R Superstar.”[/color]

[color=blue]”If I was Edge, I’d probably focus on staying in one piece. The Great Khali is destructive and powerful, and losing to him isn’t going to help you going into a big World Championship Match in just three weeks.”[/color]

“Khali!” chants fill the arena as The Punjabi Playboy pulls Edge to his feet, smiling. He Irish Whips Edge into the ropes and The Rated-R Superstar slides out of the ring. The crowd boos as Edge grabs a steel chair, deciding that he’d rather lose by Disqualification than lose by pinfall. He slides into the ring with the chair, but the Referee takes it from him. As the Referee gets the chair out of the ring, Edge his a Low Blow Kick on Khali, taking him to his knees. He hits a Dropkick to a kneeling Khali, and takes the big man off his feet. Edge hooks the leg! “1! 2! Three—no!” Despite the Low Blow, The Great Khali manages to hold on!

[color=red]”That strategy seems to work, King! Edge just used the steel chair as a distraction and it enabled him to hit a Low Blow on The Great Khali, effectively shifting the momentum in this matchup.”[/color]

The fans boo as Edge stomps away at the chest of Khali, who rolls around on the mat in pain. Edge backs up to the corner, measuring Khali up for a Spear. The boos continue as Khali stumbles to his feet. Edge runs out of the corner—[b]SPEAR?![/b] No! Khali grabs Edge’s head and slams him shoulder-first into the ring post to a huge pop. Edge – dazed – stumbles out of the corner. [b]PUNJABI PLUNGE![/b] Khali hooks the leg! “1! 2! 3!” Thanks for comin, Edge!

Winner: The Great Khali (w/Renjin Singh)

[color=blue]”The Great Khali wasting little time establishing himself here on Raw, Michael! What a big victory over the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship!”[/color]

[color=red]”You’ve gotta believe that a victory like this might put Khali next in line for a World Title Match, and that’s on his first night back on Raw.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Well Michael, the time for celebration is over. Up next, we’re going to see one of two completely unfair and unneeded Handicap Matches that are scheduled to take place tonight. The United States Champion Striker Boyd has the biggest challenge of his life—next!”[/color]

Commercial break

[url= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJWaw8MhEs&feature=channel_page]Kane[/url]

Boos fill the arena as The Big Red Machine enters it. He walks down the ramp, ignoring the boos and focusing on the fact that he’s about to compete in a Hardcore Match.

[color=red]”Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, and The Big Red Machine looks like he’s ready to fight.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Kane doesn’t care who he hurts, Michael. He just cares about inflicting pain. He has the chance to do that here tonight.”[/color]

Kylarnartia enters the arena next, and the boos continue. [b]WAIT![/b] The boos change to cheers almost instantly as Striker Boyd runs into the arena with a kendo stick. He blasts Kylarnartia in the back with it twice as The Destroyer makes his way to the ring. The crowd begins to go nuts as Boyd fires away at Kylarnartia with multiple kendo stick shots. Kane exits the ring and begins making his way toward the United States Champion, seeing that he’s got to help his Tag Team Partner out. Not that he really cares, though.

[color=red]”Striker Boyd just took Kylarnartia down with that kendo stick! I bet Kylarnartia didn’t see that coming! Maybe there is a chance that Boyd can win this match after all!”[/color]

[color=blue]”I don’t know, Michael. Kane’s heading towards Striker Boyd now, and he doesn’t look happy.”[/color]

Kane goes for a Right Hand, but Boyd ducks it. [b]SLAM![/b] Kendo stick to the skull! And another one! A third! A fourth! Kane’s still on his feet! One more! Kane falls to his knees! Boyd with a kick to the face! Both of his opponents are down here! “Let’s Go Boyd!” chants fill the arena as the United States Champion walks down the ramp and enters the ring. The Referee signals for the bell, meaning that the match is officially underway.

Third Match: Kane & Kylarnartia vs. Striker Boyd [2-on-1 Handicap Match] [Hardcore Match]

Match: Boyd exits the ring and grabs a steel chair. He folds it up and it makes a loud clapping noise. Boyd makes his way to the ramp, looking to finish off his opponents before they have a chance to recover. Kane and Kylarnartia get to their feet. Boyd goes for a chair shot on Kane, but The Big Red Machine ducks it and Kylarnartia takes the shot instead. It echoes throughout the arena and The Destroyer falls to the ramp. Boyd turns around—[b]THROAT THRUST FROM THE BIG RED MACHINE![/b] The boos begin as the United States Champion falls to the ground, Kane having gained control now. Kane picks up the steel chair.

[color=red]”This doesn’t look good! Kane’s about to destroy Striker Boyd with that chair!”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrDS1HprrUs&feature=channel_page]Mr. Kennedy[/url]

The crowd pops huge as Kane is about to hit Boyd with the chair, but turns his attention toward the stage as The Loudmouth Superstar emerges on it. Quickly he turns his attention back to Boyd and goes for the chair shot, but the United States Champion rolls out of the way and Kane slams the chair into the steel ramp. Kennedy runs down the ramp and begins to fire away at The Big Red Monster with Right Hands, but Kane quickly overpowers him and throws him head-first into the metal security barricade on the ramp.

[color=blue]”Mr. Kennedy just saved Striker Boyd from that chair shot, but now he’s in a lot of pain after that move from Kane! Wait, Boyd’s got the chair now!”[/color]

Kane turns around and [b]BOOM![/b] Boyd bashes the chair over his head. Kane falls to the mat and Boyd goes for the cover! Since it’s a Hardcore Match, the Referee is standing on the outside of the ring already! “1! 2! Three—no!” Kylarnartia breaks it up! The Destroyer begins to stomp away at the back of Boyd before kicking him in the chest. Kylarnartia grabs Boyd and throws him up the ramp. Boyd rolls onto the stage and Kylarnartia heads toward him, Kane following suit. He stomps away more, but Boyd manages to roll out of the way, dodging one. Boyd quickly stumbles to his feet and runs through the curtain and into the back. Kane and Kylarnartia waste no time following him, and the go into the back as well. Boyd is nowhere to be seen, and Kane knocks over a steel container in anger. Kylarnartia yells “Where is he?!”

[color=red]”These two are angry, and that’s definitely not a good thing for Striker Boyd! Mr. Kennedy’s already been taken out, and Boyd better hope that he can avoid having to fight much longer otherwise he’s going to have a lot more to worry about than losing a match!”[/color]

Kane kicks open a door in anger and enters it. The door slams and John Morrison is in the room. He begins hammering away at Kane with Right Hands and the crowd – seeing the fight on the TitanTron – begins to cheer. Morrison hammers away at Kane more with Right Hands and Left Hands. Kane blocks one and grabs Morrison. He Chokeslams him on the floor in the locker room and Morrison grabs his back in pain.

[color=red]”My God! Kane just Chokeslammed John Morrison on the floor of that locker room! Can anything stop Kane and Kylarnartia here?!”[/color]

Kylarnartia looks for Boyd as Kane exits the locker room. “Where is he?!” Kane yells furiously. Wait a second! MVP and Boyd! MVP fires away at Kylarnartia with Right Hands! Boyd does the same to Kane! The crowd goes wild here! Boyd tries to slam Kane’s head into a steel container, but The Big Red Machine blocks it. He tries to do the same to Boyd, but the United States Champion elbows him in the chest twice! Boyd slams Kane’s head into the steel container! And again! Kylarnartia floors hits MVP with a Clothesline and tries to help Kane! Kylarnartia goes for a Big Boot on Boyd, but he ducks it! [b]BIG BOOT TO KANE![/b] Wait a second! Boyd hits a Strikeout! No way! Boyd hooks the legs of Kylarnartia! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Striker Boyd

[color=red]”Oh my God! I don’t believe it! Thanks to MVP, Mr. Kennedy, and John Morrison, Striker Boyd just overcame insurmountable odds and defeated Kane and Kylarnartia in a Handicap Match!”[/color]

Boyd and MVP walk into the arena, MVP supporting Boyd as the United States Champion is in too much pain to walk. They enter the arena to a huge ovation, and check on Mr. Kennedy, who appears to be okay. Morrison enters the arena seconds later, and the four of them stand on the ramp to another huge ovation.

[color=blue]”The superstars of Monday Night Raw are supporting each other and standing up against Mick Foley here tonight! Will Jeff Hardy be able to overcome the odds?!”[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTmlfCSYdWc]Shawn Michaels[/url]

The level of excitement in the arena multiplies as “Sexy Boy” begins to play and The Heart Break Kid bursts into the arena. The entire crowd stands in a show of respect as Shawn Michaels makes his way down the ramp. He stops in the center of the ramp and drops to his knees before extending his arms to his sides as fireworks explode across the ramp. Michaels puts his hands together and looks to the sky in a moment of prayer before getting to his feet and high-fiving a bunch of fans before entering the ring.

[color=red]”Welcome back to the longest running episonic television show in history! Just moments ago, Striker Boyd overcame the odds thanks to some help from the Raw superstars and defeated Kane and Kylarnartia in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match! Jeff Hardy will have to do the same later tonight, but unlike Boyd, he won’t have any help!”[/color]

[color=blue]”Shawn Michaels is out here for one reason. Like he said last week, he’s going to call out Ace Diamond and – simply – kick his teeth down his throat.”[/color]

“You know what bothers me?” The crowd listens anxiously, waiting to hear what Michaels has to say. “I don’t care if I’m not going to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Champions. I really don’t. As much as I’d love to hold the World Championship again, it’s not as important to me as my dignity, my pride, and my respect.” The crowd pops a little. “Ace Diamond told me, and he told each and every one of you, that he grew up as my biggest fan. When Ace Debuted, he saved me from being Punted in the skull by Randy Orton.” Another small pop. “For the next month or so, I told Ace I didn’t want help. I said that I appreciated it, but I didn’t need it. I even Superkicked him at Wrestlemania 25 when he tried to get involved in my match with Randy Orton.” Some cheers from the crowd. “Despite all that, Ace and I ended up becoming great friends. I watched his matches, and I realized that he had tons of potential. Now don’t take this the wrong way,” he pauses “I don’t care if the man’s a fan of mine or not. I respect all of my fans, but I do this because I enjoy it. I love to get in the ring and wrestle. What bothers me is that Ace disrespected me, and I’m not going to stand for that. So Ace, I want you to come out here right now, and we’re going to do this! Man to man, mano’ y mano’!” The crowd pops huge as Michaels takes off his shirt and throws it into the crowd. He leans up against the ropes and stares toward the stage, waiting for Ace to come out to the ring so he can teach him a lesson. “HBK! HBK! HBK!” fills the arena.

Ace enters the arena. His theme music doesn’t play, he just walks down the ramp, dressed in street clothes. The crowd boos him, but he ignores them. Ace climbs the ring steps and enters the ring. He walks past Shawn Michaels and gets a microphone. The crowd boos. Michaels wants to fight, but it appears that Ace doesn’t want to. “You want me to stand out here and fight you, Shawn? I’m not going to.” More boos. “It’s not worth it. You’re a loser, Shawn. I thought I respected you, and maybe I did back in the day, but look what you’ve turned into. Back in February, you started taking steroids, Shawn. How do you think I felt when the superstar I respected more than anyone else, the main reason I joined this business resorted to taking illegal substances?” “You Suck!” chants and boos fill the arena.

“That was months ago, and I realized how much of a mistake I had made. I apologized to the fans and to my family and—“

“There’s no excuses!” Ace interrupts and the crowd boos more. “You were good back in the day, but you’re turned yourself into a disgrace. You’re sending a bad message to everyone here, and I don’t want to be associated with someone like you. I’m not going to fight you, Shawn, because there’s no reason to. Ace and Shawn stare at each other. Suddenly, Ace slaps Michaels in the face and the crowd boos louder than they have all night. Michaels tries to hit Ace with a Right Hand, but he ducks it and hits a [b]DIAMONDBREAKER![/b] More boos from the crowd as Ace lays out Michaels. He stands over The Heart Break Kid, before he decides to pick him up. “You see what I mean, Shawn?! You’re a disgrace!” He spits in Michaels’ face before hitting him with a second Diamondbreaker. He leaves the ring and the crowd boos heavily. Ace has pretty much just turned himself into the most hated man in Boston, Massachusetts. The announcers don’t say anything as the show goes to commercial, in awe of what they just saw happen.

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9B5l6maJA0&feature=channel_pageThe Colons[/url]

The fans leap to their feet in excitement and begin to cheer as The Brothers Colon make their way into the arena. Their World Tag Team Championships - Primo's around his waist and Carlito's around his neck - shine from the arena lights. They each walk down a separate side of the ramp, high-fiving some fans along the way.

[color=blue]”Michael, I don’t really know how to respond to what we just saw. That was one of the most disrespectful, disturbing things I’ve ever seen in my years as a commentator. Shawn Michaels was just left in the center of the ring after being destroyed by Ace Diamond.”[/color]

[color=red]”As terrible as it was, I think that’s what Ace intended, King. Disrespect. Ace said it himself; he doesn’t want anything to do with Shawn Michaels. Although after that attack, I can pretty much guarantee that Ace Diamond isn’t done with Shawn Michaels just yet.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xk3pDntX7M&feature=channel_page]The Hart Dynasty[/url]

Tyson Kidd & David Hart Smith enter the arena, Natayla at their side. The ECW Tag Team Championship Belts are around their waists, and the crowd boos as they walk to the ring. Kidd climbs the ring steps and enters the ring while David Hart Smith climbs on the ring apron and holds the ropes open for Natalya, who steps in.

Third Match: The Colons vs. The Hart Dynasty (w/Natalya) [Non-Title Champions vs. Champions Match]

Match: The bell rings and the match gets underway, but the crowd could care less about it. After seeing Shawn Michaels get destroyed by Ace Diamond, and knowing that in just a little while Jeff Hardy could very well lose his career, the last thing they’re worried about is a Tag Team Match. Carlito starts on his team while David Hart Smith starts on his. Carlito ducks a Clothesline from Hart and hits a few chops, backing the larger half of the ECW Tag Team Champions into the corner. The Referee orders Carlito out of the corner, and he complies. Hart hits a cheap shot Right Hand, taking The Caribbean Superstar to the mat. This gets a few boos, but hardly any.

[color=red]”This match would normally be a big one, but after everything that’s happened here tonight, and everything that’s about to happen, the fans don’t seem to be interested.”[/color]

[color=blue]”The Hart Dynasty was traded to Raw last week and they were unsuccessful in picking up a victory. The same could happen here tonight as The Colons haven’t been defeated in months.”[/color]

Hart hits a powerful Vertical Suplex on Carlito. Tries a cover! “1! 2!” Carlito kicks out! Hart Irish Whips him into the ropes, but Carlito counters with a Springboard Elbow! Makes a Tag to Primo, who leaps over the ropes. Primo hits a Right Hand on Hart and tries to hit Kidd, who blocks it. Kidd grabs Primo’s head and jumps backwards off the apron, pulling Primo’s head into the ropes in the process. David Hart Smith gets a Roll-Up! “1! 2! Wait, Hart’s got his feet on the ropes! 3!”

Winners: The Hart Dynasty (w/Natayla)

[color=red]”David Hart Smith just used the ropes for leverage, and I don’t think the Referee saw it! The Colons lose their first match in months, and to the other Tag Team Champions on Raw, The Hart Dynasty!”[/color]

[color=blue]”This victory pretty much puts The Hart Dynasty on top of the Raw Tag Team Division, and I have to say I’m surprised that they picked up such a quick victory here.”[/color]

[color=red]”Well, coming up next, the match we’ve been talking about all night. Jeff Hardy has to face Mick Foley and The Miz in a 2-on-1 Handicap Hardcore Match. We saw a 2-on-1 Handicap Hardcore Match earlier tonight, and Striker Boyd won it. However, Striker Boyd had some help, whereas Jeff Hardy is going to be all on his own. The biggest Main Event possibly in Raw History—is next.”[/color]

Commercial break

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88mms1I4BJo&feature=channel_page]Jeff Hardy[/url]

The crowd jumps to their feet, screaming, cheering, and jeering for none-other than Jeff Hardy! Hardy runs out onto the stage to receive another loud pop, and stops in the center of the stage. He begins doing his dancing, flipping his arms back and forth, causing the pyros on his sides to go off. After a moment, Hardy proceeds down the ramp, and meets the ring apron. Hardy jumps up on the steps, and taunts the crowd with his index & middle finger extended on both hands, both arms out to the side. He enters the ring, but decides to exit it. He walks around the outside of the ring, high-fiving all of the fans in the first couple of rows and even some on the ramp. “Hardy!” chants continue to fill the arena as The Extreme Enigma prepares to compete in what could be his final match on Monday Night Raw.

[color=red]”Well it’s do or die time for Jeff Hardy, King. I’ll reiterate this one more time for those of you who missed the announcement earlier in the show. Tonight, Jeff Hardy has to defeat Mick Foley and The Miz in a 2-on-1 Handicap Match fought under Hardcore Rules. If Hardy wins, Mick Foley will be fired, but if Mick Foley and The Miz win, Jeff Hardy will be fired.”[/color]

[color=blue]”And Mick Foley added earlier that anyone from the back who decided to get involved in this match would be suspended indefinitely, meaning Jeff Hardy’s on his own here.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjgtC4ou6Zk&feature=channel_page]Mick Foley[/url]

The crowd boos heavily as the General Manager of Raw, The Hardcore Legend Mick Foley makes his way into the arena. He’s dressed to compete, wearing sweatpants, a t-shirt, sneakers, and his flannel shirt he’s so famous for. He makes his way to the ring, focused on winning the match.

[color=red]”I don’t know what’s going on in the mind of Mick Foley, but last week he fired Jeff Hardy for no reason. Claims he was threatened by Hardy, which, he was, but you can’t say he didn’t have it coming. Besides, Jeff Hardy didn’t actually lay a hand on Foley and most likely he wouldn’t have.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Jeff Hardy intended to cash in his Rematch Clause last week, but Mick Foley told him that he gave The Miz the night off, and that Jeff wouldn’t be able to get his Rematch unless he won a match and earned it.”[/color]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heSytmNGkGs&feature=channel_page]The Miz[/url]

The crowd boos as The Miz enters the arena with the World Heavyweight Championship Belt around his waist. The Chick Magnet strides confidently to the ring, making mocking faces at a couple of disappointed fans in the front row. The fans respond with boos, but The Miz shakes them off and smiles before entering the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and crosses his arms on his chest before raising them in the air and taunting as the crowd continues to boo.

[color=red]”That man there became a World Champion for the first time in his career when he pinned Jeff Hardy this past Sunday at The Bash after Hardy suffered a concussion during the match.”[/color]

[color=blue]”I never thought I’d see the day, Michael. Then again, I never thought I’d see the day that a match like this took place either.”[/color]

Main Event Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Mick Foley & The Miz [2-on-1 Handicap Match] [Hardcore Match] [Loser will be fired.]

Match: “Hardy!” chants fill the arena as the Former World Heavyweight Champion stares down his two opponents, perhaps looking for the best way to stand a chance in the match. The crowd pops huge as Hardy runs right for Mick Foley and Spears him, taking him to the mat. He fires away with Right Hands and Left Hands, just unleashing a barrage of punches on The Hardcore Legend. Miz kicks Hardy in the back of the head, stopping him from attacking Foley. He slams Hardy’s face into the turnbuckle multiple times before pulling him out of the corner and hitting a Reverse Neckbreaker. Miz hooks the leg, is this the end of Jeff Hardy? “1! 2!” Hardy kicks out! The crowd pops huge, as they’re likely to do for every kick out Jeff Hardy does in this match. Miz tries to hit a Reality Check, but Hardy dodges it to a huge pop and hits a Side Effect, shades of his brother Matt Hardy. Mick Foley’s back up now, and he drops an elbow on the chest of Hardy. He drops a second elbow and hits a few Right Hands. Tries a cover—“1! 2!” Hardy kicks out!

The crowd boos as Foley pulls Hardy to his feet. He signals to Miz, who’s now on his feet, and the two of them hit a Double Suplex on Hardy. The crowd boos as Miz taunts them. He sees all of this as a joke, and he doesn’t care about Jeff Hardy. He wants to get heat, and ending the career of one of the most popular superstars in Wrestling History is a great way to do that. Foley suggests a cover, but Miz says that they should do more damage first. Foley seems to agree with the idea as they exit the ring. Miz gets a steel chair, claps it together, and slides it into the ring. Foley lifts the ring apron and grabs a kendo stick. He throws it into the ring and taunts, but the crowd boos.

[color=red]”I don’t like Mick Foley’s intentions here, King. It looks like he and The Miz plan to use those weapons on Jeff Hardy.”[/color]

[color=blue]”I don’t either, Michael, but you had to expect that something like this would happen. Jeff Hardy was holding his own pretty well before, but once the double team factor came into play, there’s not much you can do.”[/color]

Miz stands over Jeff Hardy and taunts again. He drops a knee to Hardy’s neck, and follows it up with three more. The crowd boos as Hardy is helpless, and they know that. Miz slams the chair on the mat, and motions for Hardy to get to his feet. “Come on!” he yells, waiting with evil intentions. The Extreme Enigma gets to his feet slowly, and Miz aims with the chair. Hardy manages to duck it just barely, and Miz blasts Foley with the chair to a huge pop. Hardy rebounds off the ropes and hits a One-Handed Bulldog on Miz, slamming his face into the chair in the process. “Hardy!” chants begin to fill the arena as it seems that Hardy could actually win the match.

[color=red]”King, I don’t believe it! Jeff Hardy just took out both Mick Foley and The Miz there! He could actually win this! Come on Jeff, you can do it!”[/color]

[color=blue]”I can’t believe it, Michael! You might be right here! If Jeff Hardy can hit that Swanton Bomb, this might be over!”[/color]

Jeff Hardy exits to the ring apron, tired from the pain he’s taken throughout the match. He jumps, going for a Swanton Bomb on Mick Foley. Unfortunately, Foley rolls out of the way and out of the ring, causing Hardy to crash into the mat. Miz crawls to the ropes and uses them to pull himself to his feet. Hardy, not hurt too bad from missing the Swanton Bomb, gets to his feet as well. Miz hits a Right Hand, and Hardy rebounds with one of his own. “Boo! Ya! Boo! Ya! Boo! Boo! Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya!” Hardy rebounds off the opposite ropes and hits a Cactus Clothesline on The Miz, taking both Miz and himself to the floor below. The crowd cheers as Hardy gets to his feet first. He extends both of his arms to the side and yells to a huge pop. Hardy grabs Miz and tries to Irish Whip him into the ring steps, but Miz reverses it, throwing Hardy into the ring steps instead. Miz taunts the crowd to boos as Hardy writhes in pain. He tries a cover and the Referee slides out of the ring. “1! 2! Is this it?! Three—no!” Miz doesn’t believe it! Hardy managed to get the shoulder up!

[color=red]”As much as I hate to say it, it looks like Jeff Hardy’s chances of winning were just ruined after that move from The Miz.”[/color]

[color=blue]”Jeff Hardy doesn’t have any help, and he’s out here facing the World Heavyweight Champion and The Hardcore Legend. This match is just unfair to me.”[/color]

Miz throws Hardy into the ring. Foley gets to his feet and enters the ring. Miz tells Foley that it’s time to end the match. He rebounds off the ropes—[b]REALITY CHECK![/b] The crowd continues to boos as Miz taunts, standing over Hardy. Foley gets out Mr. Socko and signals for the Mandible Claw. Miz grabs Hardy and pulls him to his feet. Foley goes for it—

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNO0lF8NBbg]Shane McMahon[/url]

[b]What?![/b] It is! Shane McMahon bursts into the arena, kendo stick in hand! The crowd goes absolutely nuts and Mick Foley lets go of Jeff Hardy, throwing him to the mat. Foley exits the ring and heads toward Shane, who runs forward and hits Foley over the head five times with the kendo stick. Shane hits shot to the chest, one to the back, and another! [b]DDT ON THE STEEL RAMP![/b]

[color=red]”What’s going on here?! Mick Foley can’t suspend Shane McMahon, so technically there’s nothing wrong with Shane being out here!”[/color]

[color=blue]”Jeff Hardy’s still out of it, but Shane McMahon may have just turned the tables here!"[/color]

Miz tries to pin Jeff Hardy, but Shane runs to the ring and whacks Miz over the back with the kendo stick. He Irish Whips Miz into the ropes and hits a Cactus Clothesline, taking both of them out. Foley returns to the ring and picks up the steel chair. He stands, waiting to hit Hardy. Hardy gets to his feet slowly, and Foley goes for a chair shot, but Hardy ducks it! Runs to the turnbuckle! [b]WHISPER IN THE WIND! KICKING THE CHAIR INTO FOLEY’S FACE![/b] The crowd goes nuts as Hardy pulls himself to the ring apron. He climbs to the top turnbuckle—no way! [b]SWANTON BOMB![/b] Hardy hooks the leg! “1! 2! 3!”

Winner: Jeff Hardy

[color=red]”King, I don’t believe it! Jeff Hardy overcame all the obstacles and defeated both Mick Foley and The Miz thanks to Shane McMahon!”[/color]

[color=blue]”Just when it looked like Jeff Hardy was going to lose, Shane McMahon made the save! That means that Mick Foley is out of a job!”[/color]

[color=red]”Ladies and gentlemen we have had a huge night! Thanks for joining us! We’ll see you next week on Monday Night Raw!”[/color]

[IMG]http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn412/zack12354/RawCloser.png[/IMG][/spoiler]

Archived