Do you have a girl/boy friend?

Archbaron Larry

Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?

• Yes, I've had millions!
    • Yes, and I am 14 or higher yrs. old.
    • Yes, and I'm 13 years old and younger.
    • No, but I used to...
    • No, but there is someone I really like.
    • EEW! HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 11. So I don't see the point, a few people my age have GF/BFs but I don't get it, they usualy only go out with him/her because of their looks. The girls seem to like, people that are stupid (not a jealousy thing, they really are stupid), who play sports.

I don't see why I should get one, why can't I have the patience to wait till I am older and I can truly express love.

^ I'll be here :D

I used to' date=' but she broke up with me to go back to her Crappy Old Boyfriend.

I still want another GF, because I feel lonely...

[/quote']

WHAT??? You're saying she broke up with you and went back with her EX boyfriend? OK, that's just plain cruel.

No girlfriend. Yet. There is someone in my class that i like but i don't have the courage to ask her out:-(

Same here. I have a girl in my class that I'm crazy for, but I'm kinda on the shy side, so I don't have the courage to ask her out either...:(:(:(

What do I do? I'm trying to be nice to her that she'll ask me out, but that will be hard....:(

^ I'll be here :D

I used to' date=' but she broke up with me to go back to her Crappy Old Boyfriend.

I still want another GF, because I feel lonely...

[/quote']

WHAT??? You're saying she broke up with you and went back with her EX boyfriend? OK, that's just plain cruel.

No girlfriend. Yet. There is someone in my class that i like but i don't have the courage to ask her out:-(

Same here. I have a girl in my class that I'm crazy for' date=' but I'm kinda on the shy side, so I don't have the courage to ask her out either...:(:(:(

What do I do? I'm trying to be nice to her that she'll ask me out, but that will be hard....:(

[/quote']

If a girl asks you out then that is really really sad.

I had one, broke up a couple days ago.

I am 11. So I don't see the point' date=' a few people my age have GF/BFs but I don't get it, they usualy only go out with him/her because of their looks. The girls seem to like, people that are stupid (not a jealousy thing, they really are stupid), who play sports.

I don't see why I should get one, why can't I have the patience to wait till I am older and I can truly express love.

[/quote']

i see what you mean, lets face it, theres only a small percentage of women who play vid games in the world

60% have BF's while 39% dont want them

good luck with the rest of the percentage

I am 11. So I don't see the point' date=' a few people my age have GF/BFs but I don't get it, they usualy only go out with him/her because of their looks. The girls seem to like, people that are stupid (not a jealousy thing, they really are stupid), who play sports.

[/quote']

i see what you mean, lets face it, theres only a small percentage of women who play vid games in the world

I would be part of that percentage =D

[/quote']

I would be part of that percentage =D

yes it appears you would

try to guess which one out of the 3

also i might not have mentioned, the ones in the percentage thingy of playing vid games are the only decent girls, the rest are stuck up snot nosed bastards, like the ones in my school

Im 12 and I have had 2

I can't tell which is worse. Kids too young to understand that it means to like someone having girlfriends' date=' like 60% of the kids in my school =/ Or people having two girlfriends.

I don't... I used too like a girl but I'm not sure anymore. I think I'm kind of young anyway, even though I probably more mature than most people I know that have them.

that or I'm just too scared too ask her out...

Archived