Do you have a girl/boy friend?

Archbaron Larry

Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?

• Yes, I've had millions!
    • Yes, and I am 14 or higher yrs. old.
    • Yes, and I'm 13 years old and younger.
    • No, but I used to...
    • No, but there is someone I really like.
    • EEW! HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest i know most girls don't like ycm and consider ppl who play card games above the age of 10 nerds. But the 1's that like yugioh will love u ^_^

(i know this cuz i hang out with a lot of girlz and they all think yugioh is the nerdiest thing around' date=' but they think i'm cool bcuz they got to know me 1st, most (not all) of teen girlz dislike nerds and are shallow when it comes to these things)

[/quote']

all shallow women are b****es.

That means almost every teen girl on the planet is a b****

shallow women should die

There's one in particular that I want to take out if you would let me. My evil plan won't work on her. My other one might.

There is one thing I like about the girls at my school. You can't find a single one that doesn't read manga.

Clairex' date=' I hate you. Simple as that. PS: I changed your font color!!!![/quote']

Oh noes, whatever shall I do? D:

Anyway' date=' I'm only 11, so maybe I'm too young for all that mumbo jumbo?[/quote']

Yes, you are.

Well' date=' I'm starting to not being able to think straight beacause of my crush, and its starting so eat me alive!!! Hang on, I need to swear to calm myself (FU**!!! Ahhhhhh, that's better...) And for those of you that think I should drop this whole thing, I got somethin' to tell you: I CANT! I just need to do something about this, and NOW! [/quote']

Go punch a wall. It makes you feel better. =)

PSS: I like pie.

Nice to know.

PSSS: SUGGESTIONS PLEASE! BECAUSE LIKE I SAID: THIS IS EATING ME ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ask her if she likes you or not.

Clairex' date=' I hate you. Simple as that. PS: I changed your font color!!!![/quote']

Oh noes, whatever shall I do? D:

Anyway' date=' I'm only 11, so maybe I'm too young for all that mumbo jumbo?[/quote']

Yes, you are.

Well' date=' I'm starting to not being able to think straight beacause of my crush, and its starting so eat me alive!!! Hang on, I need to swear to calm myself (FU**!!! Ahhhhhh, that's better...) And for those of you that think I should drop this whole thing, I got somethin' to tell you: I CANT! I just need to do something about this, and NOW! [/quote']

Go punch a wall. It makes you feel better. =)

PSS: I like pie.

Nice to know.

PSSS: SUGGESTIONS PLEASE! BECAUSE LIKE I SAID: THIS IS EATING ME ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ask her if she likes you or not.

I'm only trying ti give adivce to other people

Same with me. Oddly I think my advice isn't bad. I love to help people out with their screwed up life. Not to help a girl to stop cutting herself.(Seriously!)

But hardly any of your posts even add to the topic. You're just basically repeating what everyone else has already said.

Although' date=' I'm not a mod so I guess I can't really say much. Carry on if you wish, I'm not going to stop you.

[/color']

CLARIEX HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now obey her laws or die.

I admit some women can be shallow' date=' but not all are like that. Some respect you greatly

[/quote']

i said most women are b****es.

i didnt say all

i could name a few women i dont consider b****es, but then that would praticly give a list of almost all the women on the YCM (except for a select few)

There's like... 4 girls on YCM.

And none of them are women. :P

Cloud' date=' my gf DOES have those self injury characteristics, that's why I try to advise on others.

[/quote']

I actually meant it. One of my newest friends cut herself and I'm hoping I can help her. Did you think I said that as a joke?

Hey guys' date=' he isn't accually spamming that extream, i mean i do worse than that, and going by compaining he is spamming you are kinda being hyper critical and spamming yourselves.

nway I don't have a GF but i hope to get one in my life time (which is obvious) and it would be a plesent suprise to get one by 9th grade

[/quote']

You would think that the biggest perv on the site would have one. At least you are hoping.

I have a GF' date=' but she is pretty shy, no pic.

[/quote']

The shy type are always the best.

I never said I didn't believe you. I was just saying I meant it. I thought you were accusing me of a lier.

Oh I believe you. I'm just saying for my serious attitude on the matter' date=' just like you are.

Besides I'm still relatively shy in RL, my gf consider it almost painstaking to get me to be more social

[/quote']

I have another friend who started cutting hereself to be cool. She is an old friend. My family know about it. It changed her and I'm worried for her. I'm not very shy. I'm the guy you see with all the fun guys. Obviously I'm not one of those idiot jocks at my school that can't even suceed as bullies. Right now I'm laughing at one of them said as a comeback. "I know you are." Yes you may all laugh.

Oh right back to girls. I can help anybody with a relationship if they need it. Most people don't aknowledge my knowledge in this subject. I might even actually understand them.

Archived