Do you have a girl/boy friend?

Archbaron Larry

Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?

• Yes, I've had millions!
    • Yes, and I am 14 or higher yrs. old.
    • Yes, and I'm 13 years old and younger.
    • No, but I used to...
    • No, but there is someone I really like.
    • EEW! HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do i have a bf/gf? Not any more :( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

He brokded up with me this morning 1 Hour befor i had 1 of the most important tests of my life and now i think i have failed it miserabley! B@$T@RD!!!!!

I'm so unhappy i'm literally drowning my sorrows in ice cream, and making a whole bunch of hateful cards with ANGRY pictures on them.

Yeah...that's a good, healthy, and completely natural way to handle things. My advice:

Get over him!!! If he truely loved you, man, then he wouldn't tear you up like that. Wow...this is the third time i've said this today, and first on this forum...I'm mean...:(

Well, it's Tuesday and i still haven't asked her out. Missed my chance this afternoon because my locker is a bi*ch...:(

Well, if i don't tomorrow then i am pretty much hopeless...i can't decide between 1 or 2...:(

Wow. I over-excessively used frownies today...that's depressing...

Why thank you for that excellent piece of advice LOTAB, it's easier said thane done. BUT i did trash his car:P:):P;) it was REALLY FUN!

Horay for cheap dodgy paint!

Any who... i'm kinda over it now. sort of... I love my friends with benefits! they make everything feel better :P i'm such a perv!

Also and finnaly: Oh sure, blame the locker. A likley excuse. Just go and ask her out and get it over and done with. Just be confident, go up to her and come right out with it. It works... sometimes.

p.s ur not mean u just tell it like it is. and yes icecream is a natural thing! :P

I dont, i might be close, I'm just not certain

the 1 girl I like might not like me (or anyone >>)

then there's the girl i was ranting about a while ago, now she's single and not doing anything...rantable

two girls in 2nd block, 1 in third, another at brunch, 1 in fourth block :/

some kinda like me, dunno if in a bf/gf way...pretty likely tho :3

All I have is questions without answers xD

Archived