Do you have a girl/boy friend?

Archbaron Larry

Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?

• Yes, I've had millions!
    • Yes, and I am 14 or higher yrs. old.
    • Yes, and I'm 13 years old and younger.
    • No, but I used to...
    • No, but there is someone I really like.
    • EEW! HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's true' date=' but take it from me: you put it off for TOO long and you'll just lose your chance. I came very close to that once

[/quote']

Happened too many times to me. One of my friends got so pissed by it that she followed me to my class and was about to, loudly no less, ask some girl out for me. that wrecked mine and the girl's friendship for a few months.

Guess what? Ironically, now she's that bestie i was talking about. Apparently good things can come out of these situations after all. :)

hey' date=' some clouds DO come with silver linings here. So I'm glad for what happened, and will say it again if it works out for you in the end

[/quote']

Thanks. :)

Wow; never did i expect to become friends with a n00b so fast. But you're pretty cool. Not to go off topic, but you so should join my DC Comics cluc. ;)

I'm only a noob to THIS forum, I've had other forum experience (and much worse ones).

Also I'm not that huge a fan of DC, I've only watch a small amount of its cartoons and read NONE of its comics.

Back on the topic here, I know what it's like to feel heart-crushed, so hopefully that's not going to happen to you.

From what I hear of you, there's like a 1% chance that's actually going to happen, but you never know

I have a similar problem lordoftheangelicbeasts original choosing problem, but with only two girls.

Girl 1: I've known her since 3rd grade, its been a few years since then. In third grade we where really close. In every class we sat right next to each other almost the whole year. In the end of the year I think she indirectly said she either loved or liked me. But I didn't understand that until recently. I hate myself for that. Since third grade we haven't had a single class together. I never forgot her, but now I have a few classes with her. I still don't get to talk to her.

Girl 2: I met her this year. Shes in two classes of three classes of mine. In two of them we sit next to each other. She's really nice. I think we get a long pretty decently. My heart skips a beat whenever I try to talk to her. I really want to know her more but can't figure out what to do.

Whenever I try to decide I start thinking about the other one.

I had a similar prob once but i just came out and asked 1 of them by accident (i said i liked him in a disscussion with friends and he was right behind me and then since he knew i liked him i just asked) and he and i have been going out for a year now. and i don't talk to the other anymore (he was the jealous type i found out).

then you should have no problem getting one soon

I spend all my time on YCM. What girls do you think do that?

I have a similar problem lordoftheangelicbeasts original choosing problem' date=' but with only two girls.

Girl 1: I've known her since 3rd grade, its been a few years since then. In third grade we where really close. In every class we sat right next to each other almost the whole year. In the end of the year I think she indirectly said she either loved or liked me. But I didn't understand that until recently. I hate myself for that. Since third grade we haven't had a single class together. I never forgot her, but now I have a few classes with her. I still don't get to talk to her.

Girl 2: I met her this year. Shes in two classes of three classes of mine. In two of them we sit next to each other. She's really nice. I think we get a long pretty decently. My heart skips a beat whenever I try to talk to her. I really want to know her more but can't figure out what to do.

Whenever I try to decide I start thinking about the other one.

[/quote']

Your over reacting. The first girl might have said she liked you in 3rd grade. Things change. You haven't been in the same class as her for a while. She most likely doesn't like you anymore. You might not have a chance with the other girl. If you already want to be more than friends your friendship might not work out. But whatever you do don't be like this guy in my class. Nobody be like this guy. He wonders who he should like next (He asks around.) and then after he gets together with that person he soons dumps them. Try your best to stay friends with both if you can. Don't push things to soon. Also you are too young.

Yes I know a little something about girls. 8)

To be honest i know most girls don't like ycm and consider ppl who play card games above the age of 10 nerds. But the 1's that like yugioh will love u ^_^

(i know this cuz i hang out with a lot of girlz and they all think yugioh is the nerdiest thing around, but they think i'm cool bcuz they got to know me 1st, most (not all) of teen girlz dislike nerds and are shallow when it comes to these things)

To be honest i know most girls don't like ycm and consider ppl who play card games above the age of 10 nerds. But the 1's that like yugioh will love u ^_^

(i know this cuz i hang out with a lot of girlz and they all think yugioh is the nerdiest thing around' date=' but they think i'm cool bcuz they got to know me 1st, most (not all) of teen girlz dislike nerds and are shallow when it comes to these things)

[/quote']

Some girls just know that stuff. I also hang out with plenty of girls and have seen plenty of relatiopnships. Some play. Not many but some do. Some others don't mind at all.

I had a similar prob once but i just came out and asked 1 of them by accident (i said i liked him in a disscussion with friends and he was right behind me and then since he knew i liked him i just asked) and he and i have been going out for a year now. and i don't talk to the other anymore (he was the jealous type i found out).

Aren't you a guy?

No' date=' but I'm going to ask out this NEW girl I like on Monday :D

[/quote']

Not a good idea. If she is new and you do that it would be akward for her. She would still be getting accustomed. Imagine you are a new girl and some guy asks you out. This guy knows nothing about you except for your looks. Try to get to know her. Don't rush things. Way to akward.

i agree. she would simply feel as though you want to know her simply by the way she looks and might feel extremely uncomfortable. Try making conversations first then when you know her better and you think there is a mutual attraction b4 you ask her out. If you ask too soon she will always feel awkward around you and then you will never get to go out with her and possibly ruin a potential friendship as well.

good for him' date=' and i don't get why some people care. the likelyhood of the world ending b'cuz of a same sex relationship is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 to 1.

[/quote']

I don't get that either. I mean, sure it's awkward having gay/bi friends, but they are still your friends. It's also fun when you have like six bi girl-friends who go out with each other. ;) Just a joke, but they are fun to be around.

Well, two days to go for me. Prayin for a "yes." :)

(i know this cuz i hang out with a lot of girlz and they all think yugioh is the nerdiest thing around' date=' but they think i'm cool bcuz they got to know me 1st, most (not all) of teen girlz dislike nerds and are shallow when it comes to these things)

[/quote']

all shallow women are bastards.

That means almost every teen girl on the planet is a jabroni

shallow women should die

nway incase you havent guessed, i dont have a GF

Archived