Do you have a girl/boy friend?

Archbaron Larry

Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?

• Yes, I've had millions!
    • Yes, and I am 14 or higher yrs. old.
    • Yes, and I'm 13 years old and younger.
    • No, but I used to...
    • No, but there is someone I really like.
    • EEW! HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 11. So I don't see the point' date=' a few people my age have GF/BFs but I don't get it, they usualy only go out with him/her because of their looks. The girls seem to like, people that are stupid (not a jealousy thing, they really are stupid), who play sports.

I don't see why I should get one, why can't I have the patience to wait till I am older and I can truly express love.

[/quote']

i see what you mean, lets face it, theres only a small percentage of women who play vid games in the world

60% have BF's while 39% dont want them

good luck with the rest of the percentage

I would be part of that percentage =D

eeeewwww *Cringes*

I have a GF =D

We've been going out for 1 and a half months now ^_^

My first girlfriend was a psycho...

She broke up with me because she didn't like the taste of my blood... o_O

Talk about strange.

Vampires are sexy x3

I was okay with it at first until she actually bit into my neck...

Then it got a little too much for me.

I've known a few girls who admitted they liked doing that to people. Funny, I'm somehow aroused by the idea, although I think in practise it would get a little too much for me, also.

I am 11. So I don't see the point' date=' a few people my age have GF/BFs but I don't get it, they usualy only go out with him/her because of their looks. The girls seem to like, people that are stupid (not a jealousy thing, they really are stupid), who play sports.

I don't see why I should get one, why can't I have the patience to wait till I am older and I can truly express love.

[/quote']

i see what you mean, lets face it, theres only a small percentage of women who play vid games in the world

yes it appears you would

try to guess which one out of the 3

also i might not have mentioned, the ones in the percentage thingy of playing vid games are the only decent girls, the rest are stuck up snot nosed b****esbesides the other girls who don't play video games and are decent, like the ones in my school

Seriously, I've met plenty of girls that didn't play video games and weren't "stuck up snot nosed bastards."

[/quote']

yes it appears you would

try to guess which one out of the 3

also i might not have mentioned, the ones in the percentage thingy of playing vid games are the only decent girls, the rest are stuck up snot nosed b****esbesides the other girls who don't play video games and are decent, like the ones in my school

Seriously, I've met plenty of girls that didn't play video games and weren't "stuck up snot nosed b****es."

Name 50000000000

I'm trying to get this girl to go out with me now.

But there's something wrong with her mind... I think.

She tells all her friends how much she likes me, but when I asked her out said no. :|

I've even heard her say she likes me. I don't get what the funk is going on. :?

I'm trying to get this girl to go out with me now.

But there's something wrong with her mind... I think.

She tells all her friends how much she likes me' date=' but when I asked her out said no. :|

I've even [i']heard[/i] her say she likes me. I don't get what the f*** is going on. :?

She's messing with your brain, friend. Look for someone else.

Archived