Do you have a girl/boy friend?

Archbaron Larry

Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?

• Yes, I've had millions!
    • Yes, and I am 14 or higher yrs. old.
    • Yes, and I'm 13 years old and younger.
    • No, but I used to...
    • No, but there is someone I really like.
    • EEW! HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, peoples. I've learned a few things about the girl I like since my last post (and they are VERY VERY bad things.) First of all, she's dating total jerks. She's broke up with them very quickly so I might be open in a little while (I hope...) But, since her other boyfriends didn't last too long, I probably won't do any better. And to top that, today was her birthday, and guess what? I WAS TOO FREAKIN SHY TO SAY ANYTHING! I really hate myself now... So I pretty much blew that off...

But finally, some good news! YAAAAAAY! :D:D:D

She used to sit behind me in a class, but the teacher moved our seats (stupid teacher...) and, now she sits next to my friend in pretty much every class, and envy him sooooo much! Anyway, back to the good news. When she behind me, she started talking to me about Starbucks. That got me thinking. Is she gonna ask me out or what? Tell me what you guys think, cuz I don't really konw anymore...

Edit:

For those of you too afraid too ask some girl out' date=' I have 3 words

Grow some balls

Stop being such wimps

[/color']

That's not the case for me really =/

Most girls don't want to go out with "The one kid with the hair who worships the devil". I approach girls but they shoot me down like a f**king animal.

Clairex, I hate you. Simple as that. PS: I changed your font color!!!!

Anyway, I'm only 11, so maybe I'm too young for all that mumbo jumbo? Well, I'm starting to not being able to think straight beacause of my crush, and its starting so eat me alive!!! Hang on, I need to swear to calm myself (FU**!!! Ahhhhhh, that's better...) And for those of you that think I should drop this whole thing, I got somethin' to tell you: I CANT! I just need to do something about this, and NOW!

PSS: I like pie.

PSSS: SUGGESTIONS PLEASE! BECAUSE LIKE I SAID: THIS IS EATING ME ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm...not sure how to answer this.

Any advice on liking three at the same time and not knowing who to choose?!

1st one: She and i have been extremely close for the past year, after meeting in Theater Prep class. We talk often, but now have 0 classes together. It makes things difficult. the only times i see her are directly after school, for ten seconds. Unfortunately, i need to get to my locker fast to do this, or i'll miss her. Of course, our buses are right next to each other outside, and give each other a sad "i need you" look almost every day...

2nd one: She and i have been "eh." We met in my World History Honors class last year, and have US History I Honors this year. We talk sometimes, and when we do it's nice. But it is really hard to talk when you're "eh" with them. But man, is she cute...

3rd one: She and i have known each other all our lives. Our little bros are also in the same grade and friends, and she's very fun and sporty. However, being so knowing of each other complicates things. I used to be with some of her friends, and when someone makes a joke about us being together, she's like "as if." But, we still get along great...

So, who should i choose??

1st one: She and i have been extremely close for the past year' date=' after meeting in Theater Prep class. We talk often, but now have 0 classes together. It makes things difficult. the only times i see her are directly after school, for ten seconds. Unfortunately, i need to get to my locker fast to do this, or i'll miss her. Of course, our buses are right next to each other outside, and give each other a sad "i need you" look almost every day...

2nd one: She and i have been "eh." We met in my World History Honors class last year, and have US History I Honors this year. We talk sometimes, and when we do it's nice. But it is really hard to talk when you're "eh" with them. But man, is she cute...

3rd one: She and i have known each other all our lives. Our little bros are also in the same grade and friends, and she's very fun and sporty. However, being so knowing of each other complicates things. I used to be with some of her friends, and when someone makes a joke about us being together, she's like "as if." But, we still get along great...

[/quote']

Like I said, I'm only 11, so I'm Mr. Dating Expert, or anything, but by what you said, I'd narrow it down to the first one, and third one. Now all you gotta do is get someone to decide from those 2 (if you go along to what I said, that is.)

1st one: She and i have been extremely close for the past year' date=' after meeting in Theater Prep class. We talk often, but now have 0 classes together. It makes things difficult. the only times i see her are directly after school, for ten seconds. Unfortunately, i need to get to my locker fast to do this, or i'll miss her. Of course, our buses are right next to each other outside, and give each other a sad "i need you" look almost every day...

[/quote']

Like I said, I'm only 11, so I'm Mr. Dating Expert, or anything, but by what you said, I'd narrow it down to the first one, and third one. Now all you gotta do is get someone to decide from those 2 (if you go along to what I said, that is.)

It does. Although, ironically, i was going to pick number 2 for the sake of getting to know her more. I met her through her ex, and we're still "eh."

If not, number 2 will be mine on Wednesday...

*shrugs* hey' date=' with me and my gf that time period took almost 15 months, but that's because her history with other bf have all been 100% disasters.

[/quote']

Ouch; that's a lot of crash ' n' burns, dude.

But 15 months! Granted, i have waited a year on these three since i couldn't choose (last year it was six, but the others ain't single any morez...) but i think the time has come. I was just texting my best-girl-friend on the subject, and she says number 1. Well, Monday we will find out if LOTAB gets his gal, huh?? ;)

If not, number 2 will be mine on Wednesday...

see this is were there's so much anxiety' date=' because you don't know which way the coin will fall

[/quote']

Unless its a weighted coin!! ;)

But yeah; my biggest issue is that i get too close to those i like, and become their friend and not bf. Pisses me off.

And regarding the coin thing (again! :) ), luckily i'm like Two-face; i settle most of my smaller decisions with a Heads/yes Tails/no answer. Easy as that.

I used to be the type who bursts people's bubbles' date=' but I've changed that.

All I'm saying is no matter how optimistic you are, somewhere in the back of your head you still have to consider the possibility the coin landing on the wrong side

[/quote']

Oh, i believe that, brother. The worst time that happened in real life was in a Target over the summer; flipped a coin to decide on what to buy, put it back in my pocket, guy saw me, and was accused of shoplifting. Until the buzzers DIDN'T go off. :)

But i really don't want her to say know. What worries me the most here is wrecking our great friendship; that's the reason i've put off asking her in the first place.

Archived