• NO WAY these are way to powerful
    • maybe but it would be pretty darn hard
    • I would cream them
    • Whats a duel?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So know you're going to work on rarity effects?

I hope he does...^-^ ...although in the case of the secret rare, I can't imagine how would it be possible to have "advanse holo" automatically in the cards...is would be holo in the complete image.... so this may take some time... ^-^"

i think you should add a holo effect to the cardmaker so it could look like real card holos and not that cheap stuff they try to pass as holos in the shops.

how could he possibly do that? just make a HOLO yourself or buy one at a shop, its alot quicker.

Although my suggestion, is....*drum roll*automatic sticker chagner, like an extra box that says>

1st Edition sticker
2nd Edition sticker

etc..

• 2 weeks later...

those are the best suggestions I've heard in what I've read :)

1) better form of organization in the card list of the cardmaker, who wants to go through 100+ names to find the right card? I erased more than half of my first cards because its annoying

2)tokens, I'll be glad to see them, and they are legal in use ;)

3)bullet points!!! I can't believe I didn't actually think of that myself :(

4)stiker (this one is not a needed but yeah.)

Rarity isn't really a big deal, we do however need the awards power for moderators set up so we can work it with the YCM Awards. I also feel community groups should be added as well, but they should be moderator creation accepted only, so things like this "Nazi" stuff won't happen.

We also need the bullet point thing on cards, and possibly a function to print cards to the correct size this would prevent the threads regarding such. We have the uploading feature so I doubt a printing feature would be difficult to create.

Rairity isn't a big deal, but neither was adding Tuners etc., so it should be added. I don't think you can give Moderators Admin-powers for the Awards... I'll check on SAW in a bit or I'll ask labrocca. =\

The Community Groups stuff isn't available on MyBB without a very powerful Plugin. It's a vBulletin-only feature.

Sorry to burst your bubble there... :|

Yeah, it would be a cool thing to add, I don't think there's any Plugin creators who would spend their time creating such a huge Plugin though... I dunno if labrocca was planning to make one, I know he was going to make a Gallery and loads of other stuff...

And I agree with you regarding the Awards, I'm just not sure if it's possible.

I got a question. If using attachments is against the rules' date=' why is it there? why dont you take it off? Kinda pointless to have it if we cant use it right?

[/quote']

No, because they are only banned in CC. Everywhere else they can be useful, for example uploading .PSD's in Graphic Design, and uploading .IPS patches for ROM Hacks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived