1 member has voted

1. 1. Are these cards well-made?

• Yes, they are very good.
    • No, they need some work.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the pics :mrsgreen:

Where did you get the backgrounds? Did you draw them?

10/10

Love the pics =D :Mrgreen:

I'm sorry, I believe Mrs. Green is on vacation, and -> :mrgreen: Mr. Green is the only one availible to smile to other people for u. lol. 2 o 3 of the backgrounds I found, but they are soon, to go. I don't want to get people ticked off. THX! :mrsgreen:

EDIT: YAY! :mrgreen: Now all the backgrounds are mine too! I also added about 5, and, besides, The cards that had backgrounds that weren't mine BEFORE are also posted as singles, and on those threads, I posted the link to the background, so I didn't do anything wrong. :D REJOICE! REJOICE!! REJOICE!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:D YAY! 2 NEW CARDS!!! :D

EDIT: I posted 2 more new cards, and I will continue to edit this post instead of regular posting because, as I feel there was a misunderstanding on my thread in the games section, So I am now at a 50% warning level, and, therefore, cannot post anymore, until March :( (at least, this is what I've figured out so far).

YAY! Everything worked out! I can post again! (I posted here again so I wasn't double posting).

I think that having the fuzzies in the deck gave it an advantage and its good that u made an effort by drawling them all but some of the drawings i cant tell what they are

Pics 5/10 ( went up because u drew them if not 0/10 )

effects 5/10

stars and attack. 4/10 ( alot had more stars than they should of had)

overall 5/10 :)

Archived