Are these cards well-made?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are these cards well-made?

• Yes, they are very good.
    • No, they need some work.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your pyro knight destroys the field when fliped and goes back to the top of your deck by paying 500?! that just sounds overpowered for a 1800 ATK monster... I'm going to give it a 9/10 sinse destroying by means of card effects doesn't do absolutely anything to my Deck...:D

in fact ..I have cards that destroy my own cards... I just can't wait (lol)

your Netched is okay ... not really overpowered in your deck...only with other strategies from the real game like "Inferno Recless Summon". the dragon that can be seen as an equal to blue eyes :D!!!and its blue too.

that purple monster is really usefull ... you basically discard level 8 monsters and increase your life by 2000 ...... like the idea.... about the art, it seems like it has a saw in each hand...not very apropiated for something that recovers your life to have damaging weapons as extremities but I guess that if it didn't have them.... It couldn't kill any monster with those 1600 ATK

it will be kinda hard to summon it that way.. but at least its not mandatory for the effect to be summoned with purplox dragon's effect...:) I have to say this.... I like the pic on the original purplox dragon better, sorry... still, thats an 9/10 effect so the cards passes the rate with honors.

your arrowgoth will more likely have an around 4000 ATK increase everytime you play it...if it was light, it would be the only Level 4 monster in the game that can actually defeat five headed dragon by battle. the only problem is that normal summoning is not very much my style and you would have to show those monsters on your hand to your oponent so he knows thats the level :)..... as for the drawing.,.. I'm still looking for what part is only the head LOL

your cachtoos is basically all monsters from your graveyard combined for the prize of removing them from play.... this is one of the most OVERPOWERED cards you have ever made and I like it LOL.

I just noticed :) all your non-red fuzzie monsters are tuners.... are you going to do more synchro monsters in the future? sinse you have 5 tuners in your deck...usually, about 2 or 3 tuners are about enough to have like 5 or 6 synchros in your extra deck..at the current time you have 5 tuners = 1 synchro....

at this time I'm reading all cards in your deck so I'll be able to see what your strategy is exactly :D............I know its kinda slow from my part but,,, I already finished the pic of my 1st card of my deck...after tomorrow, I'll be officially on vacations and will start to draw like crazy.... ^-^

Ha ha. :D

That is a really funny pic' date=' Premier! :lol: Did you draw it?!? :D[hr']

Ha ha. :D

That is a really funny pic' date=' Premier! :lol: Did you draw it?!? :D

[/quote']

Oh, sleepy...:lol: Firs off, those are wings, not saws. Second, it increases his ATK, not your Life Points. :lol:

o my bad ^-^" I guess I was really tired the day I posted this LOL

your 2 monsters: phsi - vine and phsighte seem to be made for discarding all your oponnet's hand and drawing lots of cards :) its kinda HARD to defeat that deck if some of your cards destroy the field...

keep it up ;) is this the deck you are using against mine ?

mine monsters have only 1 effect in common:

If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon this card during the End Phase

10 of my monsters have that :) its not something too hard.. but my deck is really fast... can't wait to play with it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'll comment on the rest tomorrow.. time is growing thin to me

but I'll be back tomorrow.. what where I am is about......I'll come back in about 14 hours more... its 8:06 PM where I am... not too late..but people are taking me off of the computer temporarily...It kinda was a bussy day for me ^-^ some things to do outside and stuff too.

keep it up :)

Archived