Are these cards well-made?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are these cards well-made?

• Yes, they are very good.
    • No, they need some work.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say... :) the effects of your 2 new cards are alot more balansed than the previews 3

Displacement. I feel like it should be a real card. I am still working on my deck .lol. it seems to be a bother for all decks it plays against... putting aside if they are good or bad.... keep up the good work Fuzzie.....are you posting more cards later? it seems like you reached 40 (main deck) + 1 Synchro....:D I wonder what other surprises there are

Oh, ok. For instince, I have a DARK deck. Is that what you mean?

sleepy: TNX! I've been pm'ed alot about, and have even seen for myself, a lot of people drawing their own cards! We may be starting a revoloution on YCM! :D Imagine! Konami (the new owner of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise) could search the YCM forums to find ideas for new cards! Wouldn't that be cool? :D

thanks ^-^ but I first have to do some drawings and then I'll ask my sister for it when she comes back from where ever she might be right now.... for now I'll be logging out ...I'll come back after a bath :D........a big rain of ideas!!! I need 3 spells to complete my deck (or at least the written part)

to tell you the truth ... this deck was the first thing I saw when I joined to YugiohCardMaker

:) so hopefully there will be much more self drawn cards in the future....I can't believe that at around 3 weeks after I joined ....I already called at least 10 pics ... overused..........:D

You rain out of ideas. Well, hopefully you can lightening some more up...

YugioRulez: I like Fuzzie he is MINE! Literally! I didn't claim myself the master of Fuzzie or anything, he was my idea! He is taking over the internet! :D People would probably be shocked if they saw the original drawing...I may post it... :)

Thanks for the Rep, sleepy!

Archived